Remember Me?

Hi, I joined the forums some time in February last year and was an active forum member, I put forward my theories and was amazed by the storyline. However when Annihilation came out I lost interest in it and CoD in general. Im a Halo fan now, the fiction is thick and enough to keep my mind busy. Basically I just wanted to know how the forum and its inhabitants are doing and whether anyone remembers me.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a member after your time, and I hope that you stick around for a while! The forum is great; we are mainly strategy oriented at the moment, but we are slowly shifting back to story! :D

Good to have you back.

I was surprised by the surge of new members joining even after the prime of BO Zombies. I cant wait to get back on zombies and the forums.

Ah yes I remember you. Halo lore is actually very very in depth and intriguing and deals with ALOT of things you wouldn't find normally associated with it, have yu read any of the books yet?

Welcome back!

Halo 3 was actually the first game I got on my 360 about 3 years ago, I moved away from it though when I was introduced to CoD. I've read 4 of the books now. Just starting on Contact Harvest.

Mhm contact harvest was pretty good I'd say. I liked first strike and ghosts of onyx was REALLY weird.

they have a new one! after the war is over and like what happens to the Spartans in the onyx bubble thing.

no spoilers!

Haven't read Ghosts of Onyx, that book your talking about is Halo: Glasslands and the bubble is a Dyson sphere (Wasn't their dyson sphere theories circulating on CoDZ for Shangri-La). Anyway alot of people are saying it disregards established canon and turns Dr. Halsey into some sort of monster (Not literally) . Alot of people are really pissed at the author but I'll see for myself. Im a massive Halo nerd...

Mhm contact harvest was pretty good I'd say. I liked first strike and ghosts of onyx was REALLY weird.

they have a new one! after the war is over and like what happens to the Spartans in the onyx bubble thing.

no spoilers!

Haven't read Ghosts of Onyx, that book your talking about is Halo: Glasslands and the bubble is a Dyson sphere (Wasn't their dyson sphere theories circulating on CoDZ for Shangri-La). Anyway alot of people are saying it disregards established canon and turns Dr. Halsey into some sort of monster (Not literally) . Alot of people are really pissed at the author but I'll see for myself. Im a massive Halo nerd...

Yeah also the Covenant are a very intriguing...........hierarchy? You could say I guess. They were interesting for me