Msr vs. L118A

Which one do you guys prefer.

The Msr gets my vote cause it reminds me of the intervention, pulls blot back faster than the L118A (or is that just me cause when I qs I find my self trying to shoot before the blot action is over a lot, I done this with the intervention before and Msr but not so much with those two only like once a day)

And the way the L118A scopes in throws my aim off got the gun to level 29 only cause I didn't have the Msr yet. (my Msr is also a level 29 for now :) can't wait to get gold for it and it'll be the first gold I gotten) plus Msr just feels better to me I get less hit markers but when I do the person doesn't get away from me.

Tell me which sniper you pick and why:)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really snipe much, but I would say that if I had to choose, it would be the MSR. The L118A distracts me. It's so ugly. They basically reused the model from CoD4. Plus, I'm pretty sure the MSR is more powerful.

But I'd take the Barrett 50 Cal. over both of them. The rate of fire is outstanding, so if you get a hitmarker, you can recover with little to no effort. Throw an acog on and you basically have a really powerful MK14. Great for taking out dark corner campers as well as long range engagements.

Just my thoughts though.