GKNova 6 Vitruviahttps://www.callofdutyzombies.com/topic/144443-gknova-6-vitruvian-man-transmission/n Man Transmission

MixMasterNut

GKNOVA6 TRANSMISSION UPDATE Dec. 23th, 2010

z3vDrd0TmJY

(thanks MrROFLWaffles for the video)

THEORY ABOUT THIS TRANSMISSION

This transmission, as well as all GKNova6 transmissions, should be seen as a WARNING!

We have a mock Vitruvian Man render, showing a Beast Man in a space suit overlayed ontop of the Sputnik designs. In simple terms, I think this transmission is trying to tell us that the real goals of the space race are Satanic in nature.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

"Beware of the beast man.

For he is the devils pawn.

Alone among gods primates.

He kills for sport,or lust,or greed.

Yay he will murder his brother to posses his brothers land.

Let him not breed in great numbers,

For he will make a desert of his home,and yours.

Shun him, drive him back into his jungle layer.

For he is the harbinger of death."

***********************************************************************************************************************************

THE VITRUVIAN MAN

The Vitruvian Man is a famous drawing created by Leonardo da Vinci, around the year 1487

The Vitruvian Man drawing is often called the Canon of Proportions

It is the source of many scholarly debates about sacred geometry and divine ratios found within Man.

Metatron's Cube / Star of David overlayed

Proportions broken down accoringo to Phi ratios (aka the Golden Mean, the Fibonacci Sequence)

Overlayed with the Tree of Life

SPUTNIK BLUEPRINT

Sputnik 1 (Russian: "Cпутник-1" Russian pronunciation: [ˈsputʲnʲɪk], "Satellite-1", ПС-1 (PS-1, i.e. "Простейший Спутник-1", or Elementary Satellite-1))[1] was the first artificial satellite to be put into Earth's orbit. It was launched into an elliptical low Earth orbit by the Soviet Union on 4 October 1957. The unanticipated announcement of Sputnik 1's success precipitated the Sputnik crisis in the United States and ignited the Space Race, a part of the larger Cold War. The launch ushered in new political, military, technological, and scientific developments. While the Sputnik launch was a single event, it marked the start of the Space Age.

Sputnik 2 was the first spacecraft to be launched into Earth's orbit containing a live mammal

A piece of the Ascension loading screen.

Part of this diagram looks to be from the Sputnik designs.

I think the other lines on this diagram might be part of a zodiac astrological diagram.

THE GOAT HEAD

Baphomet

The Goat of Mendes

The original rendition of Eliphas Levi, born Alphonse Louis Constant (1810 - 1875). This is most famous picture of the Baphomet

The Ouroboros Baphomet

Rendered by Lord Egan, High Priest of The First Church os Satan in Salem MA. This version shows a serpent consuming itself, wrapped around the outer part of the circle, protecting the power within.

PRIMATE LIMBS & SPACE SUIT

The elongated primate limbs, and the space suit on the Beast Man in the GKNova6.com transmission match that of the Cosmic Silverback from this EXPOSED magazine cover found on FIVE

Russians launch first primate into space, and it returned......... What the hell is this?

[?????] in the wanning between worlds-2 most powerful nations

Space Race Who will get the title of first in Space?

Cosmic Silverback Xbox Live Avatar

SHANGRI LA SKULL SYMBOLS

These might be an ancient flavor of the same concept contained within the design

These skull symbols on the Shangri la temple looks like it's either devilish, primate, or both. It also looks like it's being encapsuled within sacred geometry.

Other skull symbols within sacred geometry circle

Resources:

http://www.satanic-kindred.org/baphomet.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sputnik_1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sputnik_2

Check out AlphaSnake's research on the Phi numbers on the Chalkboard:

Unlocking The Chalkboard Secrets. The Golden Ratio

viewtopic.php?f=68&t=754

Other threads on this topic:

viewtopic.php?t=4265

viewtopic.php?t=4269

viewtopic.php?t=4405

viewtopic.php?t=4410

viewtopic.php?t=5179

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

This ones a mind bender, great work like always mixmaster. I laughed at the avatar though because that's the one that I use. Did you get that by looking at mine or is it just a coincidence?

Nah... Trust me, I'm quite familiar with the zombie stuff in the xbox marketplace too :ugeek:

I leave no stone unturned

This ones a mind bender, great work like always mixmaster. I laughed at the avatar though because that's the one that I use. Did you get that by looking at mine or is it just a coincidence?

Nah... Trust me, I'm quite familiar with the zombie stuff in the xbox marketplace too :ugeek:

I leave no stone unturned

Aww for a second there I thought I might have been part of the inspiration of this theory :lol: . I guess I should know better, but it is a funny coincidence.

I'd believe it is Laika since the drawings in the back are Sputnik 2, or at least that over the goat head. It makes a bit more sense to me, connects a bit better.

Yeah lately, I've been thinking it might simply be a reference to the dogs, primates, and humans all being sent to space.

But that ideas not nearly as fun as the Baphomet one :lol:

• 7 years later...
  • Moderators

"Beware of the beast man.

For he is the devils pawn.

Alone among gods primates.

He kills for sport,or lust,or greed.

Yay he will murder his brother to posses his brothers land.

Let him not breed in great numbers,

For he will make a desert of his home,and yours.

Shun him, drive him back into his jungle layer.

For he is the harbinger of death."

Damnit, the Shadowman was already there around the time of GkNova-6!