Choppering No Man's Land - my goal achieved

Chopper

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Con-Fucking-Gratulations.

You earned Brains today. Just because you made me think about my way to play zombies. I never took so many risks, always taking the safe way, but now that I think of it it always got me in trouble later. Brains. I shall start playing with more risks and I am sooo looking forward to play with you, only if it is only for 30 Minutes :). Again, BRAINS. [brains] [brains] [brains]

Thanks Sgt. I played for about 3 hours yesterday with the mindset of being as aggressive as humanely possible, especially after they start running. Be a bit calmer once you have the pistols and then go very hard once you have Juggs. I slowed down massively once I got to around 240 as I was getting nervous.

Hopefully now I've beaten that magic number I won't have those nerves and can maintain the aggression.

We can try and play if you have good net.....I got 1 bar solid to the US the other day and it was playable.

Thanks mate. I've always had a goal to get 300 kills in each of the 3 areas. I'm watching his video now (or trying to on my dogshit connection) and the start is pretty standard for any high kills game. 40 kills at PAP around 1min 40 seconds or so.

What is the secret??!!