~The Master Zombies Guide~

Ehjookayted

Of course! I must update this. Now the authors are all super qualified.

See what I did there? ;)

And would you mind specifying from what part from America are some of the authors? Are you guys from Colombia, Mexico, Canada, or the United States?

I took care of this and few other things about author. Hope you don't mind Eye.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

What the hell? For the five strategy around round 7 when you open both baracades I before opening the elevator to turn the power on I keep dying trying to run counter-clockwise in a circle around the whole war room because the zombies do not train??? They just double back trapping me??? WHat do I do to get them to train or is this not the right strategy that you explained? SO confused because I keep dying on round 7 due to the fact that I can't get enough points by training them??? ANy help anyone?

Don't open both barricades right away. If I were you, I would stay on first floor until I have 8000-10000 points (6-8 rounds), open all doors till bowie, turn on power and perhaps buy jugg if I have points left. Getting bowie and power is important part, after that it's just matter of surviving for another 30 seconds and you must have enough points for jugg. I always leave the barricades closed at all times, its easy for me to train like that. So yea stay in first room for bit longer, you can open mpl door and buy mpl. It's not that hard to survive without jugg till 6-7 rounds.

Hope that helps.

Don't open both barricades right away. If I were you, I would stay on first floor until I have 8000-10000 points (6-8 rounds), open all doors till bowie, turn on power and perhaps buy jugg if I have points left. Getting bowie and power is important part, after that it's just matter of surviving for another 30 seconds and you must have enough points for jugg. I always leave the barricades closed at all times, its easy for me to train like that. So yea stay in first room for bit longer, you can open mpl door and buy mpl. It's not that hard to survive without jugg till 6-7 rounds.

Hope that helps.

Where is the bowie knife? How can you train with the barricades closed? That means you have to run up and down the stairs to get to the other side? I don't get how you can train without the barricades open.

Hope that helps.

Where is the bowie knife? How can you train with the barricades closed? That means you have to run up and down the stairs to get to the other side? I don't get how you can train without the barricades open.

If you are talking about co-op, its easy to train there without any problems. You don't have to use stairs you can just use yellow lighted area and area by mule kick/ Juggernog to make quick and tight circles before you start shooting.

For solo, I guess you can open the barricades and train in war room if you want. I know some people train on mule kick half of war room till high rounds with barricades closed for easy spawn. I wouldn't advice that to you unless you are very good at trains.

Bowie room is first room on left when you take the elevator down.

Hope that helps.

If you are talking about co-op, its easy to train there without any problems. You don't have to use stairs you can just use yellow lighted area and area by mule kick/ Juggernog to make quick and tight circles before you start shooting.

For solo, I guess you can open the barricades and train in war room if you want. I know some people train on mule kick half of war room till high rounds with barricades closed for easy spawn. I wouldn't advice that to you unless you are very good at trains.

Bowie room is first room on left when you take the elevator down.

Im talking solo.

I am not very good at trains, I'm quite noob.

I tried opening the barricades and training but it didn't work. They all doubled back and all of them were never behind me. i circled the whole war room about 10 and still nothing. ALl the zombs spawned in. They just wouldn't go behind me.

Yea they normally don't go behind you, you need to circle around and train them if you have to. War room is bit tricky place for you to start training if you are starting out. I'd recommend walking not running for lower rounds. Also if possible get juggernog first. Good luck.

Yea they normally don't go behind you, you need to circle around and train them if you have to. War room is bit tricky place for you to start training if you are starting out. I'd recommend walking not running for lower rounds. Also if possible get juggernog first. Good luck.

Yea it sure is a tight space. I think maybe I was running to much. Ièll try walking more.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Two years ago I read this religiously, along with the complete solo guide trying to get better.

I still suck but I have progressed much since becoming a member. playing with Way helps too, as he has always held my hand with each new map.

Where have you gone Way? Baby slowing you down?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

@GRILL No idea? Asylum?

but for the last 2 years it's been hidden in the "Black Ops General Discussion". It's not even in a Zonbies Forum! Haha! 

Also the Complete Solo Guide is here too. Even though they are outdated & not cared for, they are such a good read for people wanting to know strategies & basic movements. You Mods should rewrite/rework it! (Jokes)

You Mods should rewrite/rework it! (Jokes)

It's not a bad idea honestly. The BO2 strategy scene I feel wasn't as big as BO1 was, although I think that was put down to the map themselves. There were guides and stuff, but I don't recall any to mind apart from a few camping ones. Perhaps MZG 2 could be written with BO2 and now BO3 in with it as well? @Chopper

• Moderators

You Mods should rewrite/rework it! (Jokes)

It's not a bad idea honestly. The BO2 strategy scene I feel wasn't as big as BO1 was, although I think that was put down to the map themselves. There were guides and stuff, but I don't recall any to mind apart from a few camping ones. Perhaps MZG 2 could be written with BO2 and now BO3 in with it as well? @Chopper

Andrew made a great Green Run thread which has been deleted for some reason and an even better MotD one.

Perfect and Chopper should rewrite it together. ^-^

If they ever come back. haha

;_;