zombies leaderbords glitch?

Romanv12

this is kinda annoying since when i go online most ppl think i hacked/glitched or whatever, me and a friend got to 38 on moon, i died on 38 (like starting the round) i bled out and then he died a few mins later the thing was, on the leaderbord it showed my last round time (-20 segs) and my friends was normal a minute or so, does anyone know how did i get negative last round time? has it happend to anyone else?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure the reason why, but I've come across a couple of people with a similar situation. They had pretty high rounds, but were at the bottom of the leaderboard all because of the negative time. I only seem to see it on Moon though.

Had you been to Area 51 right before that? The time for the round starts again when you return so it may have had something to do with that.