Most frustrating thing about moon with randoms...

The Clay Bird

Is that every single solitary trip to earth for jugg/PaP/speed or whatever takes SO FREAKING LONG. randoms just stand at the stairs and blow all their ammo out of their guns. I mean its one thing if you need a few hundred extra to get jugg, but jeez. we had been playing for maybe 1.5 hours last night and were on round 13. god almighty its unbearable and they wanted to go back to earth every single round.

I am not a fan of the PaP process for the last two maps (involoving full team cooperation for anybody to pack a punch) they should make it possible for just one player to PaP their gun without making the entire team go somewhere or stand on a plate or what not

/rant

:P

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moon with randoms in general is terrible, but the teleporting thing always gets me pissed. I can handle them blowing out the oxygen in places and going down in the first rounds because they don't know how to use the launchers in the dome. But teleporting to and from is often a pain. Kinda funny sometimes though:

xxxxxxxx5exyM4rk69xxxxxxxx needs to be revived

IAmTheOneAndOnlyTyrannasaur needs to be revived

Plob [RUS] needs to be revived

xxxxxxxx5exyM4rk69xxxxxxxx left the game

IAmTheOneAndOnlyTyrannasaur left the game

There are not enough players to continue

:facepalm:

we had been playing for maybe 1.5 hours last night and were on round 13.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Well, unfortunately not only randoms think they need to get 200 kills down there... Don't ask me why it has such an attraction. I hate it too. I just stay on the tele, light up a smoke, and chill around till they come on the pad. Think I got used to it.

we had been playing for maybe 1.5 hours last night and were on round 13.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Well, unfortunately not only randoms think they need to get 200 kills down there... Don't ask me why it has such an attraction. I hate it too. I just stay on the tele, light up a smoke, and chill around till they come on the pad. Think I got used to it.

not a bad idea.... i normally wait till they want to do the easter egg

The thing that angers me more than the teleporter is when they go down outside of the bio dome :/

eh thats part of the game, but the fact that all 4 players have to stand on the tele to get back to the moon and start the next round, man after 4-5 trips down there it makes you want to just not get on the tele next time to go down there lol