I Need Some Tips/How Did I Do? (Brains For The Best Tips)

iB Proto

Hey Guys, I just finished my first actual attempt on Shi No Numa Co-Op.

I used the Ray Gun w/ the Thompson as my wall gun.

My partner was using the WunderWaffe DG 2 w/ the STG-44 as his wall gun.

We both had Monkey Bombs of course.

He would loop around the STG-44 Area (Comm Room).

I would loop around the Flogger Area.

Perk Layout was:

Comm Room - Double Tap

Storage - Quick Revive

Doctor's Quarters - Speed Cola

Fishing Hut - Juggernaut

Here was the outcome:

Click The Above Thumbnail For An Enlarged Version.

Does anybody have some suggestions or any ideas? I'm not really good at Shi No Numa considering it is like my third time playing it because I have never liked it.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 co-op first real attempt on a classic is pretty damn good. More so if your partner had never really played it either. No PAP makes it tough until you get the hang of the map. I was thinking of Verruckt when I said no box.

For tips....well I like to run the Thompson area myself. This gun is beast is you are good at aiming at the head.

I find the outer areas just a pain in the arse, but it's only because I have never really spent any time in solo practising them. The best tip I can give it play solo and learn the different quarters until you find one which has a relatively easy kite and access to a wall gun. As I said I can kite the Thompson and inside area pretty damn well....small circles in the actual Thompson room, then if it gets too busy head into the area heading towards storage, turn left and then circle that inside area in a big clockwise loop, should now have most zombies behind you. If your partner is in Comm Room there will be hardly any zombies blocking your path.

29 co-op first real attempt on a classic is pretty damn good. More so if your partner had never really played it either. No PAP or box makes it tough until you get the hang of the map.

What weapons do you personally suggest I use when looping (as my wall gun) and where do you suggest I loop if I'm the one without the Wunderwaffe DG 2.

The flogger train is the easiest place to train. running inside of the huts is too narrow and dangerous. either run outside or in the main two-story hut.

Do you have any statistics on the flogger?

Recharge Time?

Use Time?

P.S: Is it possible to Dolphin Dive through the Flogger?

29 co-op first real attempt on a classic is pretty damn good. More so if your partner had never really played it either. No PAP makes it tough until you get the hang of the map. I was thinking of Verruckt when I said no box.

For tips....well I like to run the Thompson area myself. This gun is beast is you are good at aiming at the head.

I find the outer areas just a pain in the arse, but it's only because I have never really spent any time in solo practising them. The best tip I can give it play solo and learn the different quarters until you find one which has a relatively easy kite and access to a wall gun. As I said I can kite the Thompson and inside area pretty damn well....small circles in the actual Thompson room, then if it gets too busy head into the area heading towards storage, turn left and then circle that inside area in a big clockwise loop, should now have most zombies behind you. If your partner is in Comm Room there will be hardly any zombies blocking your path.

Thank-You! Gave you a [brains]

I'm not sure if the Flogger is like other traps, but they last 30 seconds with a 90 second recharge time.

I mainly do the Flogger area or the Comm Room loop, but another good area I do sometimes is looping the bottom floor of the hut, just looping through all the rooms in general, with the Thompson as wall weapon.

for early rounds up to about 30-35 you should just kill them with rayguns and wunderwaffe but when ammo starts getting hard to keep trade in the ray for ballistic knifes or dual cz75s for good running speed. And always keep a good wall weapon for a steady flow of points. And just so you know I know what im talking about. ;)

QpZOkCQWsFc

for early rounds up to about 30-35 you should just kill them with rayguns and wunderwaffe but when ammo starts getting hard to keep trade in the ray for ballistic knifes or dual cz75s for good running speed. And always keep a good wall weapon for a steady flow of points. And just so you know I know what im talking about. ;)

QpZOkCQWsFc

Dual CZ, Ballistic Knife & Spectre are only weapons with extra run speeds?

you can crawl under it if you go prone. It lasts about 30 seconds, but I'm not sure what the recharge time is. Keep in mind that crawlers can get under it.

Just wanted to add, you can crouch-walk under the Flogger as well. not necessary to be Prone.

A friend and I developed a strategy on Shi No Numa where one person holds out the room right Next to the Doc's Quarters, while the other person runs (literally) back and forth in front of the Initial Box Spawn. Works pretty well.