Treyarch Zombies? The Game?

iB Proto

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think they'll do it now, but with the inevitable death of the CoD series getting closer and closer, then that would be a good time for Treyarch to make an all zombies game. And lets hope they find a different publisher, Activision will just milk the series until everyone hate's it in a few years.

I don't think they'll do it now, but with the inevitable death of the CoD series getting closer and closer, then that would be a could time for Treyarch to make an all zombies game. And lets hope they find a different publisher, Activision will just milk the series until everyone hate's it in a few years.

AMEN BROTHA

PRAIZE DA LAWRD,ACTIVISION IS AN ASS

I don't think they'll do it now, but with the inevitable death of the CoD series getting closer and closer, then that would be a good time for Treyarch to make an all zombies game. And lets hope they find a different publisher, Activision will just milk the series until everyone hate's it in a few years.

Can they even do that though? The name and everything to do with Zombies would all belong to Activision I'm guessing?

Can they even do that though? The name and everything to do with Zombies would all belong to Activision I'm guessing?

activision own it all... it is inevitiable that activision will kill it if they keep up the yearly updates. its just a matter of time before something better comes along that offers more or atleast a new experince and cod will be doomed to the bargin bins (probably not for a few years). alot of people are already leaving the franchise because it rarely changes while other games wait until there is a decent upgrade before making a new game. I, myself will probably not buy the next cod game unless it has zombies (if it does have zombies i will buy it) im just kind of over the whole just getting new perks and guns thingo. i was not a huge treyarch fan at first (cod 3 was my first one) i have come to love them because they actually try to change it up abit... and given the small amount of time they are allowed to make the game they do a decent job. PLZZZ ACTIVISION DONT KILL OFF COD BECAUSE OF GREED it has made you a lot of money. /end rant... arrow to the knee

• 2 weeks later...

Treyarch has said there will be no zombies only game because they are Call of Duty developer and they build games that have strong single player, competive multiplayer and co-op mode.

The multiplayer is the most important factor and it couldn't be achieved with zombies only game.

And there is tons of threads about this same thing.

activision own it all... it is inevitiable that activision will kill it if they keep up the yearly updates. its just a matter of time before something better comes along that offers more or atleast a new experince and cod will be doomed to the bargin bins (probably not for a few years). alot of people are already leaving the franchise because it rarely changes while other games wait until there is a decent upgrade before making a new game. I, myself will probably not buy the next cod game unless it has zombies (if it does have zombies i will buy it) im just kind of over the whole just getting new perks and guns thingo. i was not a huge treyarch fan at first (cod 3 was my first one) i have come to love them because they actually try to change it up abit... and given the small amount of time they are allowed to make the game they do a decent job. PLZZZ ACTIVISION DONT KILL OFF COD BECAUSE OF GREED it has made you a lot of money. /end rant... arrow to the knee

Ehh... CoD has almost reached a religious level of popularity. Millions of people buy it simply because it says 'Call of Duty' on the cover. Take Black Ops multiplayer. Personally, I felt it sucked, and so did a lot of other people. We knew it wasn't going to be at the level MW2 was. But you know what happened? It became the best selling game of all time. It's like the Bible. Sometimes, certain editions are really, really awful, like those cheesy teenage Bibles that your grandparents get you for your birthday. But people still buy it. Why? Because it's the Bible, and you just can't not have the Bible.

Perhaps that's a stretch, but I hope I'm getting my point across. Activision will learn. When MW4 or whatever it will be in a couple years sucks and doesn't do as well as others, they will understand that, in order to keep alive, they must change. Zombies is that change.

It may be 10 years from now, when I'm playing on the Xbox 720, but I find it inevitable that Zombies will have its own game.

Just my opinion. :)

My opinion is Treyarch needs to go out ON THEIR OWN, not under Activision, I really don't think they can, or if that's even legal :lol: but it would be amazing. They know that zombies is the key to their fanbase, I think they want to take advantage of it, but just can't. I do not think it's going to happen, but I want a zombies game badly. I have BO solely for zombies, I bought back WaW solely for zombies. The only only time I play multiplayer on BO is wager matches, or if my friend begs me.