Annoying glitch?

So this seems to be a very common and VERY annoying thing that happens to me when I play zombies. I don't know if it's some sort or glitch or why it happens, but I hate it. For example, I'll have an HK and a Ray Gun and I'll buy Mule Kick and get a commando. So I end up getting downed and instead of losing my Commando like I should, I lose my Ray Gun! And when I get revived I end up having an HK and a Commando. This happens ALL the time! At first I thought maybe it was because when I Pack-a-punched my guns and switched through my guns it somehow replaced the gun on mule kick with the gun I just Pack-a-Punched, but even if I have no Pack-a-Punched guns it still happens! I've had a Ray Gun and a HK, bought Mule Kick and a third weapon and got downed and it took my Ray Gun instead of my gun on Mule Kick. I have no idea why this keeps happening to me and I was wondering if anybody else has had this happen to them and if they know why? Thanks in advance.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:!:

So this seems to be a very common and VERY annoying thing that happens to me when I play zombies. I don't know if it's some sort or glitch or why it happens, but I hate it. For example, I'll have an HK and a Ray Gun and I'll buy Mule Kick and get a commando. So I end up getting downed and instead of losing my Commando like I should, I lose my Ray Gun! And when I get revived I end up having an HK and a Commando. This happens ALL the time! At first I thought maybe it was because when I Pack-a-punched my guns and switched through my guns it somehow replaced the gun on mule kick with the gun I just Pack-a-Punched, but even if I have no Pack-a-Punched guns it still happens! I've had a Ray Gun and a HK, bought Mule Kick and a third weapon and got downed and it took my Ray Gun instead of my gun on Mule Kick. I have no idea why this keeps happening to me and I was wondering if anybody else has had this happen to them and if they know why? Thanks in advance.
I thought it was that you lose whatever gun you had out last.

NEVER BUY MULE KICK!!!!!!!! It sucks.

I respect you as a player but not this opinion mate.

It's not at all necessary but can help in a few ways -

Kiting an area without a easy wall gun - Mule Kick allows 2 guns on top of your wonder/M&S/Ray. Having an RPK and HK means even round 35 or so can be completed with just the ammo from those guns.

My new tactic, always is to have M&S in any map I can. If I then get a wonder weapon I will get Mule Kick to give me a point scoring wall gun.

I won't trade the M&S as it's too useful in later rounds when trying to make crawlers or get ammo after mass spam of wonder weapon.

NEVER BUY MULE KICK!!!!!!!! It sucks.

I respect you as a player but not this opinion mate.

It's not at all necessary but can help in a few ways -

Kiting an area without a easy wall gun - Mule Kick allows 2 guns on top of your wonder/M&S/Ray. Having an RPK and HK means even round 35 or so can be completed with just the ammo from those guns.

My new tactic, always is to have M&S in any map I can. If I then get a wonder weapon I will get Mule Kick to give me a point scoring wall gun.

I won't trade the M&S as it's too useful in later rounds when trying to make crawlers or get ammo after mass spam of wonder weapon.

My thoughts exactly. Having Muley on some maps means you can keep a weapon especially for dealing with certain types of zombies/bosses. I always keep an M&S anyways, but on certain maps all I'll need is an M&S and a wall gun, so Mule Kick won't be necessary, but on maps like COTD and FIVE Mule Kick helps tremendously. On COTD I like to have a VR-11 for getting rid of George each round after I have all the perks, and Muley allows me to also have my M&S and Scavenger or AK. On FIVE, I keep an M&S for the thief and for taking out full waves to speed up the game, as well as a save-ass weapon and a main killing weapon (MG, Stakeout or Ray Gun).

Anyways, back on topic... it's always the 3rd weapon you buy that you'll lose if you lose Mule Kick. If you have 2 weapons, buy Mule Kick then pick up a wall gun and never let it go. That'll ensure that you don't lose your other 2 weapons. You could of course replace the wall gun with another gun, but I'd recommend getting a wall gun first just so you know which is your 3rd slot and don't replace the wall gun until you get the gun that you wanna replace it with.

Thank you to everyone who replied, but I've done all that and it still happens. I don't buy Mule Kick until I have the two guns that I want like the Ray Gun and an HK for example. After I get those THEN I buy Mule Kick but never before but it always seems to happen. Just this morning I had a Ray Gun, ZeusCannon, and on my Mule Kick I had a Galil and it ended up taking my Ray Gun. I didnt buy Mule Kick till after I had my Ray Gun and ZeusCannon so I have no idea why it happened.

Try to use the ray gun as your mule kick gun. Cause when you're down you pull out the ray gun maybe that's why you're losing it.

I'm sure that's the reason cause I had ray as my mule kick weapon got down got revived ready to blow away zombies with the pap thundergun only to my demise I lost the Zeuscannon even though I made sure to buy mule kick after I got it and it was replaced by my ray gun...