What does sam want the CoTD crew dead and why george

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all know that george is trying to kill us and sam is comtroling him but why does she want them dead she dis not know that theCoTD crew was helping the old crew so back to the big question WHY!!!!!!!

^You cant just assume this. Samantha seems too Omnipotent to just not know this

But anyway, I always thought it was because Richtofen was there, in Siberia, In the lighthouse, where the zombies first began to attack in COTD. Perhaps the zombies "appeared" (the one that took George was the first) the moment that Richtofen and his team Appeared (via Teleportation) in Siberia. Just his presense brought on the zombies. (My theory anyway)

^You cant just assume this. Samantha seems too Omnipotent to just not know this

But anyway, I always thought it was because Richtofen was there, in Siberia, In the lighthouse, where the zombies first began to attack in COTD. Perhaps the zombies "appeared" (the one that took George was the first) the moment that Richtofen and his team Appeared (via Teleportation) in Siberia. Just his presense brought on the zombies. (My theory anyway)

Who knows maybe sam found a way to follow they but sstill better then my threoy

Actually I don't think Samantha was in control of George. I dunno why, but I just don't think she is, nor do I think she controls the Pentagon Thief. They both seem to have some form of will still inside them.

As for the celebrities, I think it was just a case of wrong place wrong time, because the original crew were there. Although, it could also be because they went looking for Element 115.

If it was for the 115 reason, it also might explain why she went after the JFK's gang in the Pentagon. The only connection I remember they had to the original characters, was the red phones (which we don't hear them talk to in "Five"), and Richtofen's portrait (I think Dempsey's can also be seen when no-clipping).

Actually I don't think Samantha was in control of George. I dunno why, but I just don't think she is, nor do I think she controls the Pentagon Thief. They both seem to have some form of will still inside .

I think that sam DOES CONTROL geogre cause if look in his eyes you see a yellow glow and the same glow is on the zombies which she controls and someone is controling because sometimes when you kill him you hear him say "sorry I failed you"

MOON RADIO #10

Samantha Maxis: "Daddy!"

Ludwig Maxis: "I love you, Samantha."

Samantha Maxis: *crying* "I love you too Daddy."

Ludwig Maxis: "Can you do something for me? Something very important."

Samantha Maxis: "Yes."

Ludwig Maxis: "Kill them... all!"

*gunshot(?)*

(unknown): "NO!!!"

*Samantha turns demonic and giggles*

Groph: "We are doomed...."

*static*

I think that sam DOES CONTROL geogre cause if look in his eyes you see a yellow glow and the same glow is on the zombies which she controls and someone is controlling because sometimes when you kill him you hear him say "sorry I failed you"

True, but we don't really have proof as to who he's talking about. Also, if we're going by the yellow eyes theory, than we may as well say Sam was controlling them in Verruckt, which is impossible as she wasn't even in the MPD than.

But who knows, they could be. I mean, they drop power-ups which are supposedly gifts from Sam.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think George is being controlled by the creators of the mpd, and the pentagon thief is stuck in a half-portal to arethur, bound in-between time and space, by the American teleporters. And was driven mad by this, then released the zombies acquired by special agents, and turned the pentagon workers into freakbags. 8-)

George was taken by the zombie to the underground city mentioned in shangri la by Brock and Gary. And was zombi-fied and given the abilities of not just a elemental zombie, but a vudo zombie. Making him stronger. When you kill him he says "I have failed you".... Meaning he failed to stop the transferance of the vrill generator aka the golden rod.... Also when you kill him he retreats back to the sanitary under the earth, and when you shoot him with the vr11 lazerith, he turns somewhat human again, and trys to avoid hurting the crew....

But that's just my theory.....

George was taken by the zombie to the underground city mentioned in shangri la by Brock and Gary. And was zombi-fied and given the abilities of not just a elemental zombie, but a vudo zombie. Making him stronger. When you kill him he says "I have failed you"

I think you got the Pentagon Thief mixed up with George. PT says that, but George doesn't. What he says changes, but he says sorry to the celebs, or asks where he is, showing that he is not in control, and perhaps doesn't remember what he was doing.

• 1 month later...