Ideal Weapon/Perk Combos

Imagine there is a zombie map that has EVERYTHING in it. Everything from WaW Nacht Der Untoten to Moon. What would your dream combo of Weapons/Perks/Equipment be? (4 perks only)

This is mine, my absolute perfect Combo:

Perk1: JuggerNog

Perk2: Deadshot Daiquiri

Perk3: Double Tap

Perk4: Mule Kick

Weapon1: EPC WN

Weapon2: WunderWaffe DG3 JZ

Weapon3: 420 Impeller

Knife: Sickle

Lethal Grenade: Semtex

Tactical Grenade: Gersch Device

LethalEquipment: Bouncing Betty

TacticalEquipment: Hacker

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perk 1: Juggernog.

Perk 2: Flopper.

Perk 3: Quick Revive.

Perk 4: Mule Kick.

Weapon 1: Mustang and Sally.

Weapon 2: Mustang and Sally.

Weapon 3: Mustang and Sally.

Knife: Sickle.

Lethal Grenade: Tomahawks.

Tactical Grenade: QED.

Lethal Equipment: Bouncing Betty.

Tactical Equipment: PES. go Hack your self some air once the room you are in breach's and the box is way outside in space. :D

Perk 1: Juggernog

Perk 2: Quick Revive (solo) / Speed Reload (co-op)

Perk 3: Stamin Up

Perk 4: Mule Kick

Weapon 1: Max Wave Gun

Weapon 2: The Fractalizer

Weapon 3: Wunderwaffe DG3 JZ

Tactical Grenade: Gersh Device

Lethal Equipment: Bouncing Bettys

Tactical Equipment: Hacker

Perk2: Quick revive

Perk3: Speed cola/PHD Flopper

Perk4: Stamin up

Weapon1: Any point gun.

Weapon2: Mustang & Sally/Thundergun/crossbow.

Tactical Grenade: Gersch Device for COTD and Monkey bombs for rest of the maps.

LethalEquipment: Dont use it.

TacticalEquipment: Hacker so I can change all drops to MaX AMMO IN cotd.

Bonus song: Abracadabre.

ok perfectlemonade you just had to ask *primes QED* but I am doing it the fun way. Come on baby teleport me*chucks QED at the ground* darn it! hey perfectlemonade where did you go ? *sees you outside with out a helmet and locked doors blocking you* um Dempsey did it!

But really the QED is awesome! a very wise man once said: "I love a good gamble but only when I win!" Maybe I am just very lucky but I rarely get some thing bad from the QED. Sure it happens every once and a while but it does not happen often. Plus the QED can do more then just kill the zombies. I would like to point out the fact you can use it to revive YOUR SELF,can give you free points, PaP guns, teleport, open doors and a butt load of other cool stuff.

ok sorry back on topic!

Mine I can basically get by playing on Moon anyways.

Perk2: PhD Flopper

Perk3: Staminup/Speed cola for quicker hacking if I have it

Perk4: Mule Kick for co-op/Quick Revive for solo

Weapon1: Wave Gun

Weapon2: Mustang & Sally or Thundergun

Weapon3: RPK/HK

Knife: Bowie Knife

Lethal Grenade: Tomahawk would be nice, standard grenade otherwise

LethalEquipment: Claymore

TacticalEquipment: Hacker

Tactical Equipment: PES. go Hack your self some air once the room you are in breach's and the box is way outside in space. :D

That's why you don't let the Excavators breach or keep spamming the box for weapons you don't really need ;)

.... You put Mustang and Sally 3 times. In what world would you even be going for a Box in that situation?

(Oh and on Moon, the Box is still easy to hack when its in space.)

.... You put Mustang and Sally 3 times. In what world would you even be going for a Box in that situation?

(Oh and on Moon, the Box is still easy to hack when its in space.)

:lol: good spot [brains]

But really the QED is awesome! a very wise man once said: "I love a good gamble but only when I win!" Maybe I am just very lucky but I rarely get some thing bad from the QED. Sure it happens every once and a while but it does not happen often. Plus the QED can do more then just kill the zombies. I would like to point out the fact you can use it to revive YOUR SELF,can give you free points, PaP guns, teleport, open doors and a butt load of other cool stuff.

I've never had a Negative QED affect either. There was one, but it wasnt BAD and it was my friend's QED, but it made him mad.

He threw a QED at a mob behind him in the dome, and I am on a collision coarse with his train, so I start unloading my PaP Ray Gun. His QED goes off RIGHT ON TOP OF ME, and alluva sudden my character "resets" his Ray Gun and we hear Samantha yell "SUPRISE". It took a few moments, but soon he realized that his QED replaced my Ray Gun with another Ray Gun (the gun he was trying soooo hard to get the entire game lol)

That was off topic, but it was a funny story.

ok perfectlemonade you just had to ask *primes QED* but I am doing it the fun way. Come on baby teleport me*chucks QED at the ground* darn it! hey perfectlemonade where did you go ? *sees you outside with out a helmet and locked doors blocking you* um Dempsey did it!

ok sorry back on topic!

I had a game a few days ago, round 37, where I threw all 3 of my QED's because I just got Gersches. 1 made more zombies spawn, one made me lose a perk (Quick Revive) and the other teleported me to Tunnel 6. Yeah, done with those now. I'll take dependency over chance any day.

I'll take dependency over chance any day.

Yep. Sure a QED can do good things for you., but it can also do bad things. With a Gersch Device, you know what you're getting, and what you're getting is a good thing - a whole wave of zombies taken out, points to go with it and, if you've been using the Wave Gun to do all of your killing, a power-up.

Perk 2: Quick Revive

Perk 3: Stamin-Up

Perk 4: Speed Cola

Weapon 1: The Fractalizer

Weapon 2: Lamentation

Lethal Grenade: Stielhandgranate

Lethal Equipment: Spikemore's

Tactical Equipment: Hacker (Seems to cliche', but the only other one is P.E.S.)

If I was trying to challenge myself:

Perk 2: Deadshot

Perk 3: Double Tap

Weapon 1: The Reaper

Weapon 2: D115 Disassembler

Weapon 3: Typhoid & Mary

Tactical Grenade: Molotov

Lethal Equipment: Bouncing Betty

Tactical Equipment: P.E.S.

Well a QED can TURN INTO a Gersch Device :D I suppose I like the risk the QED has. You know for a fact that a Gersch Device will save you/your teammate but with a QED you never know what will happen! But let me ask you this people who picked the hacker:

WHAT YA GONNA DO WHEN THERE IS A UNDERWATER MAP AND YOU HAVE NO AIR ? I will be riding a dolphin duel wielding Walrus mini guns while you are dieing because... well I am pretty sure the hacker is not water proof!

Well a QED can TURN INTO a Gersch Device :D I suppose I like the risk the QED has. You know for a fact that a Gersch Device will save you/your teammate but with a QED you never know what will happen! But let me ask you this people who picked the hacker:

WHAT YA GONNA DO WHEN THERE IS A UNDERWATER MAP AND YOU HAVE NO AIR ? I will be riding a dolphin duel wielding Walrus mini guns while you are dieing because... well I am pretty sure the hacker is not water proof!

Well, if it was an underwater map a PES wouldn't be any good either :lol: Plus I'm certain that there won't be an underwater map.

Why have a QED on the off chance that it will turn into a Gersch Device when I can just have a Gersch Device anyways :lol:

Well super i guess you can say i just like the risk. You can have your cozy little bio-dome train with your cozy little black hole thingy with your cozy little hacker thingy THAT IS STILL NOT WATER PROOF.

But I kinda like the feeling where you don't know if you are gonna be able to save your teammate or you don't know if you are even gonna be able to save your self! I mean come on I can have ether 1 effect that I know will be good that will help me and the rest of my teammates OR I can have about 25 different effects that may help me and the rest of my teammates even more OR get me and the rest of my teammates killed. I pick the 25 different effects because it makes the game more fun and random! Oh and the QED IS WATER PROOF!... I think! plus I have kinda gotten a free Pack-a-Punched Wave Gun a few times... oh and me and my friends find them very useful for killing the cosmonaut man/woman...

Well super i guess you can say i just like the risk. You can have your cozy little bio-dome train with your cozy little black hole thingy with your cozy little hacker thingy THAT IS STILL NOT WATER PROOF.

Moon just made things confusing. Maybe I should have kept the TacticalEquipment thing out, since it only applies to a theoretical Shifting envirionment.

And the topic does say that its you're favorite combination of what EXISTS already. Underwater BS hasnt happened (yet?) So its void at this point, But neither a hacking device or a PES would ever work very well underwater (Seriousley, a pressure suit in a high pressure environment? Daaaaangerous!) lol.

Lets have fun with this. For every "Class" you put, make a real one, and make up your own "impossible" combination (Ex. Beyond Black Ops limitations) Just share what you WOULD use VS What you COULD use.

Perk1: JuggerNog -- Body Armor (MW3)

Perk2: Deadshot Daiquiri -- Mule Kick

Perk3: Double Tap -- M2 Flamethrower (Perk. WaW)

Perk4: Mule Kick -- Bouncing Bettyx2 (Perk. WaW)

Weapon1: EPC WN -- Ray Gun W/Tactical Knife (its a pistol after all)

Weapon2: WunderWaffe DG3 JZ -- Type 99

Weapon3: 420 Impeller -- UMP45

Knife: Sickle -- Buck Knife W/Diamond Blade

Lethal Grenade: Semtex -- DECOYS! (Imagine Zombies running to your primary like a monkey XD)

Tactical Grenade: Gersch Device -- Elemental Grenades (1/12 chance of producing Fire/Ice/Wind/Electricity/Light/Shadow direct OR indirect affects)

LethalEquipment: Bouncing Betty -- IED (Improvised Explosive Device. Scavenger-able)

TacticalEquipment: Hacker -- Boxing glove on a spring?

Perk 2: Quick Revive

Perk 3: Stamin-Up

Perk 4: Speed Cola

Weapon 1: Barracuda FU-A11

Weapon 2: Wunderwaffe DG-3 JZ

Knife: Bowie

Lethal Grenade: Stielhandgranate

Lethal Equipment: Spikemore's

If I was trying to challenge myself:

Perk 2: Deadshot

Perk 3: Double Tap

Weapon 1: The Skullcrusher

Weapon 2: Winter's Fury

Weapon 3: The Afterburner

Tactical Grenade: Smoke Grenades

Lethal Equipment: Bouncing Betty

Tactical Equipment: P.E.S.

And I guess if ANYTHING goes,

Perk 2: Stamin-Up

Perk 3: Commando-Pro (MW2)

Weapon 1: M60 PaP

Weapon 2: Winter's Fury w/ PaP Tac Knife

Weapon 3: Barracuda FU-A11

Knife: Broken Vodka Bottle

Tactical Grenade: Gersh Device

Lethal Equipment: Predator Missiles (MW3)

Bonus Song for ALL: 115

Perk 1: Juggernog--->bling

Perk 2: Speed Cola--->Sleight of Hand

Perk 3: PhD Flopper--->M2 flamethrower

Perk 4: Mule Kick--->mule kick

Weapon: Zeus Cannon---> PP90m1 extended mags/rapid fire

Weapon: Hyena Infra-Dead---> barret 50cal extended mag/FMJ

Weapon: Reaper (ppsh-41 PaP)--->Javelin extended mags/Explosive casing

Lethal grenade: Semtex--->Tomahawk

Lethal equipment: Spikemore--->bouncing betty (MW3)

Tactical grenade: Gersch Device--->Decoys

Tactical equipment: Hacker--->Focusing stone (for all CoD perks, ahahahahahaha)

Knife: Bowie Knife--->Bloodstone Axe

I can almost pull off my perfect class on a few maps, it would be amazing if they put Semtex on every map, & gave you the chance to pick from Bowie Knife/Sickle. Hacker on most maps would be fun aswell.

Perk 1: JuggerNog

Perk 2: PhD Flopper

Perk 3: Quick Revive

Perk 4: Stamina Up

Weapon 1: Mustang & Sally

Weapon 2: WunderWaffe DG2/Zeus Cannon/The Fractalizer/Wave Gun/

Knife: Bowie Knife

Tactical Grenade: Monkey Bombs (Hate all others)

Lethal Equipment: Bouncing Betties (Personally think there better)