What's the meanest thing you've done in a game of zombies?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not trying to be an asshole in any way, but I don't understand when people say this. You can pause the game and come back to it when you have the time; any round 100+ games I've done have been dragged out over about a week, playing for a few hours a day.

It's more than that as you well know Super. To get to 100 is an incredible acheivement on any map, and truly not many could do it. Many however think they can.

Let's take the easiest map, Ascension. Yes the flopper is an easy place to run but everyone who has ever played has gone down there at some point. To play in one place, for 20+ hours limited to 4 mistakes is no cakewalk. I think people do not give enough credit for how hard this is. In theory it would be easy, in practise only a select few have the ability to get that high. Concentration is an issue, being on your game all the time is an issue, thundergun fails....

I don't mean to have a go at anyone but the flippancy I see towards this truly does irritate me.

Absolutely right, a lot of people say they could easily do 100+ if they had the time but there's pause so that's no excuse. So they should try it, then they'd realise how hard it is. The constant

ammo shortage at the 50+ rounds is a pain in the ass, you either have to hit the box mid-round which isprobably the only cause of my downs in long games on Ascension... or you could choose to use the traps, which is so long and tedious that mistakes tend to creep in.

Yes BUT Hands us ''Teenagers'' have parents to tell us to, '' Get of that damn game kid! You've been playing for 4 hours!"

I've tried going for 100+ but my mother would shut off my game when I would leave it unattended. I'm surprised I even had the time to get to 50 on moon.

ON TOPIC: I'm hardly ever mean in random lobbies, I'm always in a good mood. If someone tries pissing me off, I'll make that backfire on them

For the topic of the 100 game, there is a big difference between getting to 50 and anything beyond that...getting to 50 doesn't require mid-round box runs usually...however past that is what kills me. Those mid-round box runs are the only thing that really killed me, as I was talking to you Chopper for my Ascension run, I hadn't had any downs on 69...and then the mid-round box run lost me every single revive, other than that however I think the only thing extra needed is really quick reaction time...which I have, as soon as you make a mistake you have to realize it and shoot whatever wonder weapon you're using to get out of it...or if it's Five, CotD, Verruckt, etc., you're just screwed

For the being mean to randoms, actually, even though I'm a pretty big dick, I don't do anything really. I almost never hit the box unless it's a fire sale, if someone takes my kills in the beginning, I refuse to revive them, or if someone gets in a glitch, I make it my mission to make sure they die. I don't see any of that as being a dick though, only thing I do do, is the same thing Fatal said...I don't leave crawlers. If it is early, before 25, I'll kill them straight off, after that I give it a few minutes.

I rarely play Moon anymore but, if the game would start up as soon as I joined the lobby - hence most likely in a party with random baddies. Wait till they die in NML and run a circle till I have enough for Jug and as much extra as I can. Then just play till I get bored and leave.

For the topic of the 100 game, there is a big difference between getting to 50 and anything beyond that...getting to 50 doesn't require mid-round box runs usually...however past that is what kills me. Those mid-round box runs are the only thing that really killed me, as I was talking to you Chopper for my Ascension run, I hadn't had any downs on 69...and then the mid-round box run lost me every single revive, other than that however I think the only thing extra needed is really quick reaction time...which I have, as soon as you make a mistake you have to realize it and shoot whatever wonder weapon you're using to get out of it...or if it's Five, CotD, Verruckt, etc., you're just screwed

For the being mean to randoms, actually, even though I'm a pretty big dick, I don't do anything really. I almost never hit the box unless it's a fire sale, if someone takes my kills in the beginning, I refuse to revive them, or if someone gets in a glitch, I make it my mission to make sure they die. I don't see any of that as being a dick though, only thing I do do, is the same thing Fatal said...I don't leave crawlers. If it is early, before 25, I'll kill them straight off, after that I give it a few minutes.

Yeah same, if I catch anyone trying to get out of the map on Verruckt I keep shooting the zombie and fixing the window so he can't get out. Kid was sooooooo pissed.