What's the meanest thing you've done in a game of zombies?

We all get into games with randoms that do things that put you and other players at risk, be it making crawlers in your trains or running through them and confusing them, opening doors too early on or breaking the windows in the recieving bay or labs on Moon. You politely ask them to stop doing what they're doing... but of course the advice is ignored and they do the same things over and over and give you a tough time.

As humans, being ignored naturally makes us angry and sometimes you just wanna teach these people a mean-spirited lesson. So, what stroke of evil genius have you carried out upon an ignorant player?

Mine was actually to 2 players on FIVE. They were camping in the lower elevator while I was running a train in the War Room. They kept throwing Monkey Bombs and grenades at my train, making crawlers and confusing them. I kindly asked them to stop - they didn't listen. I asked them again slightly more aggressively - again, I was ignored. So with that, I gathered a sizeable train, shot an Awful Lawton bolt into the elevator where the 2 players were as I passed, then watched as the whole hoarde trapped them in the elevator and downed them both as soon as they bolt blew up. I revived them both, and they seemed to have gotten my point as they no longer threw anything. :D

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I'm bored, which happens from time to time, I tried to kill my teammate(s) hundreds of time, to suicide afterwards, to end the game. Especially mean since if this happens in Round 30, each additional Round might be a higher score in the leaderboard for the randoms. Especially when they tell you "just one more round, its my new highscore".

I threw a random of the moon! :twisted: Nah just kidding he was standing really close to the edge by the Samantha says computer's so I blocked his path and he had no choice but stay there and get killed by zombies with me or jump off. I was in a trolling mood that day but that's what he get's for opening a door at round one.

my fave is the half revive....pretty much i warn them to not continue the offense.....i than either force them down (run a train into them) or wait for them 2 die (if they r annoying they prob suck and will down....i keep letting the revive fill half way and stop and say GET UP MAN STOP SUCKIN ZOMBIE TOES AND LAUGH! i get them up and tell them next time i wont b so nice....if they continue they go down again i keep half doing it so no1 can get them up....until they bleed out n quit...its mean but I TAKE MY ZOMBIES SERIOUSLY!

Another one I've done - there was a guy in the game that was hurling verbal at everyone for no reason, childish stuff. So I waited until he was up close to a window, then ran up behind him and blocked him in so he got downed :lol: Of course he started name-calling, I told him things like this would keep happening to him if he continued mouthing off. This solved the problem too.

Shame it takes drastic measures to get people to stop their annoying behaviour :roll:

The 1/2 revive is a favourite of mine, especially when it's a split screener.

The cruelest thing I know to do is to know how high everyone else has been and then make sure they come very close but not quite get there, or get there and then make sure you just quit as last person rather than dieing.

I've only done it a few times, quite a will back when I was a bit of an arrogant tosser when it came to zombies and my ability.

My fave is going AFK (Not shooting/killing) in zombies. I've only done it once on regular but it is really fun on Dead Ops. The one time I did it on regular it was on ascension with randoms, and on like round 15 on a monkey round the other person runs out of ammo and goes down. At that point I had 1 down and 0 kills. I let the person die and started running around with the monkeys until I died. But on dead ops it is sooooo fun. I go as the last alive running around not shooting and people get so pissed. I just tell them not to die as much. :lol: I figure it's only like a 20 minute game with them in it anyways so what's the big deal if I screw around. Sometimes I go in a dead ops game with the objective of killing all my teammates off. It is actually pretty fun- trying to shoot them into poles or the silverback, or running a horde of zombies into them. Omg I just remembered the best game ever. My friend who I play DoA with and I went into a lobby and told them we could switch colors. To switch colors he had to run into a pole right before I did. So he runs into a pole and dies and we leave for the next round unscathed. I don't see these things as mean, but funny even though they are mean.

the most annoying thing randoms do to me is dicking around at the end of every round with the box. I understand that its the best time to be hitting it, but I just had a 23 round game that lasted over 2 hours because they spent upwards of 10 minutes a round humping the box into submission.

This is easy to be mean, just kill the crawlers. But I always let them try a bit, then the abuse my patience, and I have to end it every. single. time.

When I play zombies and I want to make people rage, I get the window closest to the door. When I have enough money, i buy it without telling them. Also what I do if I'm playing with some random noob is wait until he gets a WW and starts getting extremely excited, then I run my train into him and say "Sorry, you're too far away, I can't get you" Another thing to do is on Five, I will open the Elevator as soon as possible, take it up without letting anyone in, and go prone in the doorway. every time they try to go up it will say "Elevator doors blocked" Get's 'em every time ;) :twisted:

Worst thing I've done is on NML is I horde them up in co-op nice and good and if they throw grenades at it before I tell them, I horde them up again, run it up to the stairs, down them, then run off like nothing. I then tell them to get on the pad, and once they do i go on, teleport, then t-bag them into death up on the moon. Trololololololol I get very peeved off when they trash my chance at highpoins. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: also I'll get a wonder weapon if I have it, then make sure they all can see, and trade it for a wall weapon. Then next round when they spam the box with a crawler, I'll kill it and throw my grenades timingly at the box if they get the WW. It's pretty fun, especially if I get the WW again first hit. :lol:

What you do instead, is show them the WW, go up to the wall weapon and quickly switch weapons and trade your second weapon in. They will waste all of they're points trying to get the WW that you already have and they can't get :lol: :twisted:

I approve. :twisted: that's a pretty good plan. A good plan indeed. :lol:

As I was playing Kino and after I got the thundergun the following conversation happened

"Hey guys, I just got the thundergun"

"Really?! Lucky"

"You know what, I don't really need it I'll trade it in for an MP-40"

I performed a little sleight of hand, and the next round they spent about 50,000 dollars on the box trying to get the thundergun :lol:

I just don't get it. No wonderweapon is that good. Yes, it can provide a bit of an edge, but the times when you actually use it are so few and far between that it doesn't matter at all.

The only time when you actually need them for kills is when you're so high in rounds that it takes the full cooperation of the team to get anything done anyway, so it doesn't matter who has it.

I have passed round 30 without anyone getting monkies/gersch, in which case yes, its pretty important

I know we can, heck I can go for 100+ (if I had the time) Just running M&S with PaPed AK-74u. But noobs love WWs and if they have the chance they'll spend as much money as they need until they get it.

The amount of time it takes though is phenomenal. I remember being on COTD level 49 and my partner had died. I had PAP AK and M&S. I played for 40 minutes and killed around 160 zombies in that time before quitting. It was 8:30am and I was completely beat!

the most annoying thing randoms do to me is dicking around at the end of every round with the box. I understand that its the best time to be hitting it, but I just had a 23 round game that lasted over 2 hours because they spent upwards of 10 minutes a round humping the box into submission.

This is easy to be mean, just kill the crawlers. But I always let them try a bit, then the abuse my patience, and I have to end it every. single. time.

As you said, keeping crawlers is wise but any more than a few minutes and I kill it.

I ususally just kill the crawlers right away. People should learn how to hit the box mid round or survive with a mediocre gun. It's good for them, not mean imo.

I disagree with this. People hitting the box mid-round at the start of a game is always a game-ender. In later rounds if the box is in a good place then hit it mid-round, but in some situations you'd be a fool to do so, which of course is the right time to leave a crawler. Patience is definately a virtue in this game... though of course there are limits as I've said

I know we can, heck I can go for 100+ (if I had the time) Just running M&S with PaPed AK-74u. But noobs love WWs and if they have the chance they'll spend as much money as they need until they get it.

The amount of time it takes though is phenomenal. I remember being on COTD level 49 and my partner had died. I had PAP AK and M&S. I played for 40 minutes and killed around 160 zombies in that time before quitting. It was 8:30am and I was completely beat!

I agree. A 'newb' always goes for the wonderweapon as they sort of depend on it. A mid-level player often shuns a wonderweapon because 'they don't need it'. I high-level player doesn't depend on a wonderweapon by any means, but realises that, in most cases, it's a powerful tool and will always take it whenever given it.

heck I can go for 100+ (if I had the time)

Not trying to be an asshole in any way, but I don't understand when people say this. You can pause the game and come back to it when you have the time; any round 100+ games I've done have been dragged out over about a week, playing for a few hours a day.

heck I can go for 100+ (if I had the time)

Not trying to be an asshole in any way, but I don't understand when people say this. You can pause the game and come back to it when you have the time; any round 100+ games I've done have been dragged out over about a week, playing for a few hours a day.

It's more than that as you well know Super. To get to 100 is an incredible acheivement on any map, and truly not many could do it. Many however think they can.

Let's take the easiest map, Ascension. Yes the flopper is an easy place to run but everyone who has ever played has gone down there at some point. To play in one place, for 20+ hours limited to 4 mistakes is no cakewalk. I think people do not give enough credit for how hard this is. In theory it would be easy, in practise only a select few have the ability to get that high. Concentration is an issue, being on your game all the time is an issue, thundergun fails....

I don't mean to have a go at anyone but the flippancy I see towards this truly does irritate me.