Something intersting I found? (Got Sent)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this even real? And can we trust it? Who is mrseven?

From what I understand, it occurred June 17th 1989. 3 years prior, in 1986, it looks like they searched this guys lab, which was burnt to the ground. They must've finally caught him.

In 10 minutes, at 7:00pm, something big will happen.

UNKNOWN - 'Noise' will cover our skies with darkness; the Sea will turn Black,

Everybody you knew and once loved will turn against you and try to kill you, once you see 'Noise' you will Shit yourself in sight.

The Blue Ships shall take ME away and I shall set sail in royalty for the rest of my life, while everybody on this pathetic planet eat its self alive.

(Chuckles with joy with a sinister laugh)

Sounds like a poem, limerick, riddle, etc. It reminds me of the Vril-Ya for some reason.

Ah I'm in my research mode! It also sounds like something to do with Hudson, Weaver and Mason. Black Ops 2/Iron Wolf?

Just did a quick google search, and it seems you're the only one who has posted it. Like I said before, can we even trust it?

well even if this was real (sorry calling BS on this) would it matter ? i see no connection from his post to zombies... it sounds more GK nova 6ish and more of a campaign thing then really any thing connected to the main zombies story line. i also doubt this is PtG because CoDz became friends with PtG if i am not mistaken ? Carbon made a whole huge post thingy about it and even Faust forgave them if i am not double mistaken ? please correct me if i am wrong.

probably just one user trolololing another user or this guy is just doing a harmless troll on us. i really dont see much if any proof to support his post being real or even connected to zombies in anyway.

Guys I don't know what it is but I got it sent by this other dude and he said mrseven wanted me to have this so he gave me a download link for the file and the file had what I showed you and other shit and this sound file. I would show you the sound file but then I asked the guy who had been sent to give me the file of mr7 he then made a reply a day later saying ”NO. Only when the time has come you shall reveal it."

Then I repliied ”when will the time come? Why can't I show it too anybody right now? What's the point in that.”

He said - ”Because Noise is coming”

I said - what?

And now the guy ho got sent for him hasn't said anything back since.

LOL

well then can we have this sound file ? the guy who sent this to you is ether crazy or trolling you or you are trolling us. ether way if you post that sound file i will take back what i said before and apologize to you. again if this sound file or story is even true... i mean its not like this dude who sent this to you (who i dont believe even is real) is gonna reach his hand into his computer grab you and start hitting you with a stick.

you dug your self a deep hole my friend and if you dont post some type of proof about this whole sound file and message thingy then i think it is safe to say this whole thread is just a troll.