My Ascension solo Run (Ended) Log

way2g00d

Guys I plan to start the Ascension run tonight. Let's call this a 'RTR 100 Time attack'. Meaning my goal is to get to round 100 in the quickest time possible. I will have a timer to keep track of time on the stream. Thanks and hope to see you there.

Chopper which console are you referring to? I have left my ps3 on for several days before and had no issues.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry about live stream man just record it. This way its almost like a race. Plus if u can upload it.

I am going to start within few mins. I had to download first strike because my xbox has only has 4 gb and i need to delete shangri la map pack for that.

I will change consoles if i am not satisfied kiting with xbox controller, I prefer ps3 controller.

BTW My friend Sithbas did 99 run on Moon, (see below) you should go for it man. If you want i can team up with you but not until my vacation which starts around Dec 16 so I will give you a heads up if you wanna go for high rounds.

3EJYhslkhnc

Peace out.

Way2g00, that would be awesome to try to go for a high round! For 99 on moon we would need at least 24+ hours. I will do it though if you want to! I have been to 85 and it just randomly said not enough players to continue game. I havent tried since that. We could do it easily though. Oh and check your messages.

Yeti (staltz and select) thanks for your encouragement, Ill give it a shot man. Depends on how tired I am.

But if it falls on weekends, I will do my best.

About Moon, Yetistaltz is on xbox, he is interested in co-op WR run with you. He is a good friend of mine/mod at my stream. We all should xbox sometime, say hi to buzzing zombie man. What is your current xbgt btw?

Laterz

way~

My gt is Hoardkillrepeat. And I will say hi to Buzzing for you, but, unfortunately he has retired from zombie killing. :cry: And ever since he has given up on zombies it has not been nearly as fun.

Yeti (staltz and select) thanks for your encouragement, Ill give it a shot man. Depends on how tired I am.

But if it falls on weekends, I will do my best.

About Moon, Yetistaltz is on xbox, he is interested in co-op WR run with you. He is a good friend of mine/mod at my stream. We all should xbox sometime, say hi to buzzing zombie man. What is your current xbgt btw?

Laterz

way~

Is yetistaltz his gt? I will go for it with him.

Yea his xbgt is correct. He is generally looking for high rounds and people that can go for it and so I referred you to him since he hangs out at my stream. But ya go for it bro! Ill add you on xb just dont create a new one next week :lol:

hahaha, the reason why I changed my name so much is because me and two friends just thought it would be clever to put Da, then a wonder weapon before our names. I just found out that they are very annoying and I didnt want a name like theirs so I changed it.