Counter Earth Theory

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it all depends on when exactly the counter earth was made. I don't know enough about it so it could have been made the second Earth was made, making there be nothing on it due to no attention to it. Or it could have copied certain people/species over, who knows.

in all honesty, I'm not sure how much research has been put into the general creation of C.E. I haven't been able to do more research on it. But the way it has generally been depicted as having the same resources on Earth as ours, but history went down differently. So let's say WWII happened on both, there could be a chance that Germany may have come out on top. or the Cold War, we could've lost to communism and we live in a world with Communism as the reigning form of gov't. I do.believe C.E. and Earth were created at the same time because it is believed that they acted as counterweights in our orbit, so their identical creation is very plausible causing our existence in the habitable zone of orbit.

Ahhh it's always nice to have a spare earth....

Indeed, so when a diabolical girl controls all zombies and an insane German also gets ahold of the zombies and ends up blowing up the Earth with rockets, we can always get ahold of that place :)

Mmmhhhhhmmmmm, I wonder if there are zombies on counter earth.... [brains] [brains] (just wanted to see what happens when I put two brains...)

I actually think zombies may appear on C.E. so Richtofen can dominate an Earth

More brains, more blood, more spleens,more juicy additions to storyline.

I'm LIKING it!

Sorry I sound like a noob here but what's a c.e.? :(

C.E = Counter Earth

I don't blame you, when I first saw C.E I was thinking "Combat Evolved? But that's Halo content! :?: "

Damn, this is the best theory I've heard about that.

But the one big thing is, if the sun is supposed to be between them, how come we can see it in broad daylight? And if our earth got nuked, how did the same fate become of that one?

At looking at some astronomic facts, the Earth is 92,957,100 miles from the sun. So an earth on the opposite side of the sun including the sun's diameter would be 864,327 miles + 92,957,100 = 93,821,427+ another 92,957,100 = 186,778,527 miles.

It's hard to see anything in our solar system that isn't a star from this distance without a telescope of some sort.

Since it is hard to seen even mars from earth without a designated astronomical event, and it is only 50,000,000 miles from earth, seeing another earth at over 100,000,000 more miles away that big in broad daylight with the naked eye isn't even possible.

hmm good points, well because we move in a elliptical orbit we are technically able to see C.E. once every now and then. and there was a movie that came out recently dealing with C.E. and it was as visible as the moon or even more so. so I'm going to look into that and see what their background for this is. and apply that here.

• 2 weeks later...

What if ce ;) was actually in the exact same place earth is, but in another dimension, oh say, accessible by using the pes's hone and teleport system they used to find and transport maxis, and the vrill pyramid :idea: !!!!!!

And the vrill pyramid acts as a projector, showing us counter earth from the teleport area, it make sense because you can only see this unharmed earth from the same room as the vrill pyramid....

Even with an elliptical orbit, the sun would be directly in front of our view. If another planet was on the direct opposite side of an orbit, traveled at the same speed, and was the same size or shape, it would be obstructed if an object larger than both of them was in the direct middle. (The sun in this case)

• 2 months later...

alright sorry it's been like two or three months since i've last commented on this thread, ive been busy having a great couple of months.

@Jake-Duck, hey like i've probably said before i'm not entirely 100% on these things. I did some quick brief research on it and that was one of the things i read.

@Yat i'm not entirely sure what you're asking for.