Cryogenic Slumber Party. Without the girl.

MrMcAwesome

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It actually seems to be a somewhat uncommon visual glitch. Someone else posted about it here: viewtopic.php?f=72&t=17757

That being said, I'm sure it's annoying. You said "we," so I assume you're always trying it with someone else, and if you're working with someone else offline then you must be split-screening, right? Have you tried doing it completely solo with just one player or playing online with people? If you play online with someone who can see her then you know for certain it's just a graphical glitch. Also, when the pyramid opens, the characters usually react to Samantha with a comment, or at least the one who flipped the switch does.

What system are you on?

You do not get all the perks for opening the pyramid and finding Samantha (Cryogenic Slumber Party), you have to go much further to do that. So please clarify exactly what part of the easter egg you had completed or were attempting in regards to which trophy should have unlocked. Also, double check to make sure that it wasn't just a glitched notification. I'm on Xbox 360, but I've noticed that sometimes the pop-up notification does not show, but the achievement is actually unlocked.

You should be getting "Cryogenic Slumber Party" the moment the pyramid opens. You pull the switch on the wall, the pyramid opens, Sam emerges, and everybody gets a death machine. There are no perks awarded for this part, but "Cryogenic Slumber Party" should be awarded.

If you're unlocking perks in the easter egg then I must conclude that you've gone farther then that point. There is a second interaction with the pyramid involves filling 4 tubes which ultimately causes Richtofen and Samantha to change bodies. If you are playing as Richtofen/Sam at this point, you will get the perks; however, this is not the end of the easter egg, and there is no trophy for this point.

If you were playing as Richtofen, it explains your confusion. There are two more steps you must take to complete the easter egg, unlock the perks for your team mates, and, of course, earn the final trophy.

Ultimately, there are two trophies for this easter egg. If you've seen Sam, you should have "Cryogenic Slumber Party." Are you saying that you got the trophy for "Big Bang Theory" and not "Cryogenic Slumber Party?" I'd go back and double check to make sure it didn't unlock. If it hasn't, it's really probably just a silly glitch. You can get "Cryogenic Slumber Party" on solo, of course, so it's not much to fret over. Is it a repeating glitch, or did you just try the one time?

Ok so, I was richtofen and got the perks during body switch. My team were ultimately trying to do the big bang EE. However there is no trophy for this on ps3 (I know this and im also on ps3) but just wanted to blow up the earth lol.

When the pyrmaid opened up i should of got cyrogenic trophy, but i did not. So i dunno whats up with that. Mad glitch right there, and yes it was the 1st attempt.

Well that explains a lot, thank you. Did your team mates get the Cryogenic Slumber Party trophy? Honestly, it sounds like a random glitch of the game simply not recognizing what you did, could have been a minor connection flaw. Weird things happen. I'd try it on solo and update us if it still fails.