my favorite kino trains UPDATE*

hello,im K.A.Z and i figgured since i've recently seen members posting guides,and i figgured i'd take a crack at it

any constructive critisism is appreciated,i have not taken,stolen,or plegerised any other guide,if i have any thing posted that sounds extremely remote to your guide,i will fhange it

these are my favorite kino training or "kitting" spots,some are solo,some multiplayer,some both

Stage:

perks:

solo:quick revive,juggernaug

multiplayer:same as solo

difficulty:

solo:1

muliplayer:8

the most obvious and possibly easiest train to run,good for solo,but harder to do on multiplayer were there's 4 players

i like to go counter-clock wise starting around the dressing room door,running to the little hole under the screen,running back up the podium,jumping to the small stairs,and repeating untill all 24 zombies are together,

then,after running to the podium,instead of jumping off run behind the teleporter,then reverse your train toward the dressing room,turn,aim,fire,rinse and repeat,

my multiplayer version:over to the side,run your train between the podium and the side of the stage farthest from the teleporter,but be carful,turn aim rinse repeat

Alley: perks:

solo:quick revive,juggernaug,speed cola

multiplayer:Quick revive,juggernaug

difficulty:

solo:9

multiplayer:4

my favorite spot in multiplayer,not so much in solo,

in front of the box spawn run clockwise (when facing spawn),i try to run along the big fence and cut-off at the opening toward the spot were zombies fall off,(there should be a dark spot),then back to the spawn,

after most of the zombies have spawned i'll try to run a little ways past the fallen sine then reverse my train back to the box spawn,i perfer to have AK74u because its on the wall,easy to buy ammo for,and its pretty powerful

i'll update the rest later

UPDATE*:i can't do color right now,im on my wii

i have also changed the difficulty into a scale system

Lobby:

perks:

solo:Quick Revive(QR),Juggernaug

multiplayer:same

difficulty:4

running from the corner of the bar closest to QR run clock-wise almost against the wall stoping every few moment to gather your train,then cut to the other side and repeat until satisfied

rinse and repeat

Foyer:

perks:

solo:QR,juggernaug,speed cola

multiplayer:same

difficulty:8

go around the turret starting on the side with the bar beside it

run to the spot between speed cola and the bar,be careful,considering you can get easily cornered

then methodically stop and start while running around the turret,as you get better at this,widen your train out

NOTES:the perks and difficulty scale are just from personal experiance,yes i have ran these trains and have found the best ways to run them

if i have missed any trains just PM me and i will include them,i'll also give you credit

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the alley is the go to place for most good players now in a random game.

I used to always use the lobby but I got sick of people randomly running through it and destroying my hoard with a ray gun.

Everyone leaves the alley alone which is great. AK on the wall is a massive plus for the area, and in co-op the number of zombies drops drastically making it much more doable than solo.

Nice post killall.

alley (4 player) and spawn(2 player)

Basically I like training by myself and theater is the place where every one brings in their trains. Same as spawn that's why I resort to alley in 4 player games. But in 2 player long runs spawn is good for high rounds so u can just trap them at whatever round while the other player has T-gun.