Choppers Solo speed guide to Kino - updated with video

Chopper

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no i'm on 360. GT is wilmer0072000. This is actually my first attempt past 50. Like i was telling Chopper on Youtube i can go as high as i want. It's just a matter of making stupid mistakes along the way that cause me to lose or lose lives. I can go as far as i want because i handicapped myself since Black Ops came out on release day and have practiced on kino for thousands of hours with different things and getting myself out of the hardest jams you can imagine when it looks like i'm done for. :)

I'm taking a little break so i'll stop playing for like 30 mins.

But if you make stupid mistakes that kind of prevents you from going as far as you want...

Yeah well stupid mistakes happen when i start snoozing off because i'm getting bored. So like sometimes i let the zombies hit me a little too much and then thunder doesn't save the day.

Either way I was just trying to point out the boredom, sloppiness, and lack of concentration is part of the challenge of getting to high rounds. You have to experience those challenges and adjust to them before you will ever get extremely far. I'm not trying to slam you or anything; that first comment was supposed to be sarcastic but over the internet it's hard to tell.

Either way I was just trying to point out the boredom, sloppiness, and lack of concentration is part of the challenge of getting to high rounds. You have to experience those challenges and adjust to them before you will ever get extremely far. I'm not trying to slam you or anything; that first comment was supposed to be sarcastic but over the internet it's hard to tell.

I can't agree more than what fatal said. My opinion on solo mode has changed completely after trying out few solo attempts on ascension recently trying to research zombie count. I realized I am actually better at solo because it is all about patience. In co-op I had that but I always get unlucky with conenction issues from other players.

Wow of course i go down at 61 with still 12 shots. And of course i let them hit me a little too much before i can fire thunder.

Final Stats 5 hrs 15 mins. 264k 4370 kills 358 headshots with one Thunder Gun return. Overall good enough for now. Who knows when i'll try again.

When you're that high it doesn't necessarily matter how good you are at the game; it's how strong you are mentally, whether or not you have the focus to strive on, to remember the end goal. That is why getting to "any round I want" is generally a misconception. Silly mistakes are a byproduct of lack of focus, which is developed through experience and conditioning, something not done in one fell swoop. Patience and tenacity are key, as the game does become repetitive, creating a challenge to stay on task. I'm sure you will learn and stay on focus soon enough.

Actually the alley is much safer than the starting room because i'll last longer in the alley than starting room because i have more freedom to move around. If i wasn't farming early i probably could have been in the same ballpark in time at round 60. I probably could have also hit 4 hrs on the stage but seeing as how 200k requires about 90 mins of farming that translates into an extra 90 mins to that run i did the other day.