Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies for iPhone, iPad and iPod

Covert Gunman

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting an Ipod Touch 4 8Gb and a £15 app card, to buy this and WaW Zombies. From what I've heard, you can get this Ipod for £150 at Tesco.

Can someone please tell me how much memory each app takes? I wouldn't expect it to surpass 1Gb 'cos I need space for moo-sic!

BO takes up 780mb, and WaW takes up 50mb so it should be fine.

[brains]

Easter Egg on Kino?? Very likely :

-When you play, you can hear a zombie-like voice saying "help me..."

-Writings on the wall saying "Knowledge itself is for the taking"

-Another writing "гцr.*Θ project istion* or something like that.

But the "help me..." message is really tilting me. We need EE hunters. Nao.

[brains] for u...thats what im saying!

The writing on the wall in Kino is in the Illuminati code, just like that used in Der Riese.

Eg what looks like a 'n' is actually an A, what looks like a 'J' is actually E, what looks like an 'r' is actually T, the '.' is H, * is an E and circle with line through it is an R. Which gives us A E T H E R.

So translates to "Aether" and may be a reference to how Richotofen Dempsey Takeo and Nikolai were transported from Der Riese to Kino (eg via Teleporter). Der Riese has similar graffiti which says 'return through Aether'.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/image ... i30_03.gif

Just searched up a fix for it on YouTube and I'm pleased to say that I can now play it again!

It was pretty simple to do.

1: Turn your iPod Touch/iPhone off and on.

2: Clear your multitask (if you have one), then go to your settings and turn off both your Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.

3: Click on the App and enjoy!

I got the game for my ipod touch as soon as i heard that the game came out in the app store and they are supposed to make the map Ascension for it in late December or early January.

Well I doubt we'll be getting around than. It only came out the start of December, so I think they'll be releasing it around every two months, so Feburary I reckon is when Ascension will hit.

I'm not sure if it's confirmed, but I heard we're also getting "Five" and the WaW maps again? I'm fine with "Five", but the WaW maps again? If we wanted to play those we'd play the original WaW app. I'd rather see Call of the Dead, Shangri-La and Moon, though I'm not sure how its performance would be.

I got to round 32 on Kino. It was LAGGY! And I checked out a few things while I was playing it...

- You can keep 2 guns of the same type but if you PaP one and then PaP the other, you lose the gun you last upgraded.

- 2 new spaces are added: One in the Spawn room and one next to the door connecting the MP40 room and the Dressing room.

- Zombies can survive for AGES in the high rounds even when their heads are shot off!

• 5 weeks later...