Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies for iPhone, iPad and iPod

Covert Gunman

more images if you need plus how to get dead ops:

Ok here it is:

"Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies delivers a Zombies experience never before seen on mobile platforms, including the original Call of Duty: Black Ops map Kino der Toten, and 50 levels of Dead-Ops Arcade, with even more features, upgrades and maps to come. Gamers can play solo, or battle it out in a true multiplayer experience with up to four people using the new Voice Chat feature."

Basic Info:

-Released december 1st.

-Ideaworks Game Studio and Activision

-4-player multiplayer, and new voice chat.

-50 levels of dead ops only.

-Activision has also stated that further map packs will be released in near future FREE OF CHARGE :shock:

choose your character (original characters on Kino)

-You have to unlock Dead Ops:

To unlock the mode you just need to hunt around in the game's many menus until you find four golden coins.

One gold coin is located in the player profile, in the bottom left panel of the screen. Just tap it to collect the coin. Another gold coin is located on the co-op multiplayer screen in the bottom right panel. Again, tap the coin. The third coin is located in the top right panel of the Extras menu. The final coin is located in the top right panel of the More Apps menu option.

"Once you've tapped all four coins you get a message saying that you've unlocked the Dead Ops Arcade mode. To play it, you just select the Dead Ops Arcade option from the map in single player mode." - Kokatu

Main menu:

Dead Ops opening screen:

Kino opening screen:

More kino:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were no issues with lag in WAW with the wonder weapons. Seems strange that they would remove such an iconic part of the game. It's what makes it more unique to begin with. I've been to level 28 a dozen times now and there's no sign of the ray or thunder gun. Sucks. If anyone has seen them or knows a way to get them please post about it.

is this new?

Na it's always been there, although it heaps more faded on the console so it's harder to read. On the Wii it's easier to see, I think it said Jr. Projectionist on that, but looks like they could've added more to it?

Also, what's with the 10 extra levels in Dead Ops? Does the Cosmic Silverback occur at 40 or 50?

Sorry but if you think this games graphics are good, you are totally wrong. This is what the graphics COULD be like:

What game is that at the top, first screenshot?

Was going to ask the same thing... That's actually really good graphics.

Its called Modern Combat 3, pretty solid game, $6.99, awesome multiplayer as well.

Can't tell if Treyarch is serious. No WunderWeapons? Thats literally the staple of the game, its what makes zombies so much more enjoyable, when you're standing there staring at the glow of the box, beads of sweat pouring down your face as you open it, your heart rate accellerates as you see the weapons going up, changing, and you see them. The WunderWeapons, the only thing that can bring your salvation. You pick it up, and have ONE HELL OF A PARTY.

But Treyarch (or whoever made the "port") said "NO. FUCK YOU, WERE GOING TO MAKE IT LIKE EVERY OTHER GENERIC 'HORDE' MODE TYPE GAMETYPE JUST TO PISS YOU OFF"

I mad bro.

Ascension is coming and we're working on some interesting ideas with Treyarch and Activision on special mobile-specific content like new weapons and content made exclusively for iOS, much like the Peter's Grave Easter Egg in the Shi No Numa map, where players could dig up and use his prized Wunderwaffe with special shovels; that was a great and unique bonus for iOS players.

New weapons? I MUST GET IT!

Easter Egg on Kino?? Very likely :

-When you play, you can hear a zombie-like voice saying "help me..."

-Writings on the wall saying "Knowledge itself is for the taking"

-Another writing "гцr.*Θ project istion* or something like that.

But the "help me..." message is really tilting me. We need EE hunters. Nao.