HOW DO YOU PLAY?

the killer

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I play for the survival of all.

If I go down and the team comes to pick me up in the middle of the round, I go down killing.

If I see you downed, with no chance, even if I have quick revive, you will die.

If I have a choice between an RPK or a ballistic knife, I go ballistic, I will revive when I can.

Survival, that's the name of the game, you try to last as long as you can, short and simple.

I'm the "medic" in every zombie match, I don't run trains because it does get boring after a while. I prefer a challenge. If I see a guy running a train I try to stay away from his area.

If I get Ballistic Knifes from the box then I would go for Mule Kick, but if I don't then I'll end up buying Quick Revive and if they DO end up getting down and if I don't have PaP Ballistics then I would run what used to be their train away and then go rushing towards them.

I'm the "medic" in every zombie match, I don't run trains because it does get boring after a while. I prefer a challenge. If I see a guy running a train I try to stay away from his area.

If I get Ballistic Knifes from the box then I would go for Mule Kick, but if I don't then I'll end up buying Quick Revive and if they DO end up getting down and if I don't have PaP Ballistics then I would run what used to be their train away and then go rushing towards them.

Same! I treat CoD like some Saving Private Ryan esque movie, everytime someone dies I run over and try to get them out, normally losing us the game :D

Same! I treat CoD like some Saving Private Ryan esque movie, everytime someone dies I run over and try to get them out, normally losing us the game :D

quick revive

I know almost everyone is gonna disagree with this and try to tell me other things, but, I dont mess around with any gun except the wonder weapon, ray gun, awful lawton, and krauss refibrilator. no other guns are even worth using in my opinion except for early rounds. For strategies I like to use stay close together strategies like both run the alley on kino, both at ak74u on cotd, both at flopper on ascension, both at thompson on nacht, and both at the top on five.

I know almost everyone is gonna disagree with this and try to tell me other things, but, I dont mess around with any gun except the wonder weapon, ray gun, awful lawton, and krauss refibrilator. no other guns are even worth using in my opinion except for early rounds. For strategies I like to use stay close together strategies like both run the alley on kino, both at ak74u on cotd, both at flopper on ascension, both at thompson on nacht, and both at the top on five.

You're right really, I mean a good point-builder to start with is vital but after you've got everything you need and a good amount of points to come back if you down/die, then you don't need a point-builder any more. I'd definately add a Mustang & Sally to that list of weapons though, of course mainly on maps with Flopper for defensive purposes as a substitute for Thundergun etc. but I still like to keep one on FIVE and Der Riese for quick disposal of the Pentagon Thief and Hellhounds spawning with zombies, as well as taking out whole groups of zombies from a little distance.

The law would like to have a word with you.

Lol I'm joking but really try the law Pack a punch.

Or the lamentation (sorry if i spelled it wrong lol)a very good gun to bad I always get the wonder weapons before I get that gun:( and getting mule kick for it would cost me 10000 points( I can easily have 3 times that before round 25 but that's still a lot of points.)

Like superhands i agree the only way to do it high rounds is to start multiple trains (preferably a fair distance away so that you have a few secs to combine trains). it takes to long to circle the whole map & and doesnt group them well enough. all you need is a 1.wall gun 2. half decent spot 3. skills to make it past 50

Oh come on, you cant say thats the only way to get to high rounds. I "Circle" the whole map as my primary strategy on a regular basis (though its less of "circles" as just running around). You dont HAVE to let them build up, just kill everything you see as you go, and anytime its safe, shoot what you got behind you, grouped or not (UNless you are using a group-based Wonder Weapon). I get that people like to stay in one place, running in circles to get far, but really? How long can that really stand before supreme bordom sets in. Atleast when you use the entire map as your playground, it keeps things fresh, suprising, and challenging. Running in circles isnt a challenge <_ this is my opinion if you have fun running in circles go for it but its not the only way to get far>

my bad. I didnt quite mean the "only way" just the quickiest, safest and uses the least ammo.... Untill your guns stop working. Do u run the whole map on moon, five or nacht?? (bet u dont) And i know what you mean about it getting boring quick its not as bad as camping but its usefull way to deal with zombies with as much health as george without a wonderweapon. I find i get bored after x amount of hours anyway, start playing sloppy and taking silly risks but for a leaderboard run this is my method of choice. The quicker the game the less chance of someone lagging out. I did not mean to say its the only way to play high rounds..... just the only way i play those games

Like superhands i agree the only way to do it high rounds is to start multiple trains (preferably a fair distance away so that you have a few secs to combine trains). it takes to long to circle the whole map & and doesnt group them well enough. all you need is a 1.wall gun 2. half decent spot 3. skills to make it past 50

Oh come on, you cant say thats the only way to get to high rounds. I "Circle" the whole map as my primary strategy on a regular basis (though its less of "circles" as just running around). You dont HAVE to let them build up, just kill everything you see as you go, and anytime its safe, shoot what you got behind you, grouped or not (UNless you are using a group-based Wonder Weapon). I get that people like to stay in one place, running in circles to get far, but really? How long can that really stand before supreme bordom sets in. Atleast when you use the entire map as your playground, it keeps things fresh, suprising, and challenging. Running in circles isnt a challenge <_ this is my opinion if you have fun running in circles go for it but its not the only way to get far>

someone will eventually down,far far away

there train will fu** up someone elses train

so people will go after them trying to revive

it will un-boratize the game having to circle around trains,stratatizing how to get to the downed player the quickest,and safest way

never fails to whip you back in shape after running trains

someone will eventually down,far far away

-->Stamin Up

there train will fu** up someone elses train

You know something will be coming, so you can prepare for it (pick out wondergun or crossbow, just watch what is coming, throw a gersh if necessary, whatever fits the situation)

so people will go after them trying to revive

it will un-boratize the game having to circle around trains,stratatizing how to get to the downed player the quickest,and safest way

Define a medic, best the one with the thunder-like wonder gun, because he goes thru any incoming zombie train.

I see no problem in separated trains.

But back to the question, "how do you play", i just like this.

Long answer: see signature (4.5 hours :o )

Short answer: I kill the zombies.

my bad. I didnt quite mean the "only way" just the quickiest, safest and uses the least ammo.... Untill your guns stop working. Do u run the whole map on moon, five or nacht?? (bet u dont) And i know what you mean about it getting boring quick its not as bad as camping but its usefull way to deal with zombies with as much health as george without a wonderweapon. I find i get bored after x amount of hours anyway, start playing sloppy and taking silly risks but for a leaderboard run this is my method of choice. The quicker the game the less chance of someone lagging out. I did not mean to say its the only way to play high rounds..... just the only way i play those games

Oh, Moon and Five are the FUNNEST maps to run around in! (Gotta admit though, the War Room on FIVE is not very fun anymore. not much to do BESIDES circles) I dont really play Nacht anymore, but I had a weird little strategy for it involving room-to-room. tricky, but good enough.

I always let other people handle the wonderweapons though. My friend Clint, if he has a thundergun, I KNOW he has my back.

Every Map (besides NAcht) has its own special way of wiping out zombies really fast on any round. Just gotta know how to use them the best way you know how.

Again, this is opinion. Disagree if you want.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

how do you play?

(said in Tank Dempsey voice)

OOOOOOHHHHHHHKAY! LISTEN UP HERE ROOKIE!

YOU GOT YOUR RIGHT ANALOG STICK TO LOOK AROUND!

LEFT ONE TO MOVE YOUR SORRY BUTT AWAY FROM THOSE FREAKBAGS!

RIGHT TRIGGER TO SHOOT, LEFT TRIGGER TO AIM DOWN YOUR SIGHTS!

Those are the basics

(Said in Takeo voice)

If you want to slay the undead with HONOUR! you must run someting called an HONOUR TRAIN! This is where you gather the demons into a line and UNLEASH YOUR ANCESTORS FURY!

HONOUR!

HONOUR!

HHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Until u get 5000 points, knife

Then open all doors leading through the indoor portion to the power room

Turn on power

find where mystery box is

Get a bunch of mystery boxes

hopefully last until you get another 5000 points

Teleport

Pack-a-punch either an LMG,spas 12,python, or raygun

Save up 7000 points whilst using pack a punched weapons(notice puncheD)

Then grab speed cola,juggernog,double tap,and quick revive

After that keep on getting mystery boxes and pack-a-punching guns

Using this strategy i usually last about 20-25 rounds alone

Works even better when playing online

Until u get 5000 points, knife

Then open all doors leading through the indoor portion to the power room

Turn on power

find where mystery box is

Get a bunch of mystery boxes

hopefully last until you get another 5000 points

Teleport

Pack-a-punch either an LMG,spas 12,python, or raygun

Save up 7000 points whilst using pack a punched weapons(notice puncheD)

Then grab speed cola,juggernog,double tap,and quick revive

After that keep on getting mystery boxes and pack-a-punching guns

Using this strategy i usually last about 20-25 rounds alone

Works even better when playing online