Anybody else have trouble with ramdoms?

Scavs

I'm usually the person who says playing with ransoms is a good thing. It's where younger gonna meet someone new to step up your game. However, the MOON lobbies suck. People who blow up windows, can't share the Hacker, won't teleport when it's necessary; generally this map requires everybody to step their game up, playing like it's Kino won't get you that far, yet the lobby will always fill up with people who aren't team players.

Anyone else's MOON experience hampered by random players?

It's like the guy who isn't willing to stand on a plate to PaP in Shangri-La, only 10x worse. I don't even get on that game anymore, sad really. This was supposed to be the great map, but dimwits have turned it into a desolate MP experience.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it's often terrible. Russians, that do not understand a single word.

Us PC players experience this too much :lol: Not being racist by any stretch, it's just that the lack of communication makes for bad games.

It shocks me that people still do not know how to play this map properly yet. Almost every time I play, I immediately warn players to not throw grenades in the first room, but I always get ignored. I can always still manage to hack with no air in the starting room, but it makes trickier and is best avoided. Thought that'd have been common knowledge by now.

This is why i play solo mostly on this map.

There was only one good game i ever gotten with randoms and we were trying to do the easteregg.

But i think we got screwed over because i threw away hacker cause one of my teammates wanted to do the more than one hacker thing. And i normally hack the bio dome alone while the zombies deal with them (It was better cause i didnt see much zombies on my way to the starting room) We could have lasted longer if my teammate used his wave gun(not sure he kept it or got rid of it cause i never saw him used it or pull it out)

I noticed the maps became more team-based as they went on.

Up to "Five", you didn't need to teammates to get you what you want.

Ascension - You needed 4 players to complete the EE.

CotD - The amount of doors/debris to open means you'll need all players helping to open. Add the fact of George's health increasing for each player in the game, and you'll need there help in taking him down.

Shangri-La - You needed all 4 players to PaP, and to activate the Eclipse NUMEROUS times.

Moon - You needed all 4 to teleport to Moon, which is a challenge in itself at the very start. You than need all 4 to PaP AND to get Juggernog. This is probably the map were good teammates and communication is needed, with Shangri-La coming a close second.

i love the idea of team work orriented objectives but randoms dont always play like that or even know how. They should never be compulsary to suceed on the map. i dont mind 4 player eggs (prefer moon style, can be done 2 player for leaderboard runs) when you need everyone to stand on a pressure plate/ teleporter kind of ruins playing with the little randlings.