Kino reference/easter egg in MW3...

Well, it is possible this could be a big "coincidence" but c'mon people, its the same series (yes different developers but lets think outside the whole "they do that game and they do this game" box, they do communicate.) and i have seen a couple more MW3 zombie reference easter eggs ill be posting shortly but this is the coolest/most direct one i have found thus far...

Kino = Kino Der Toten

Berlin = Kino Der Toten Location

Kino + Berlin = Kino Reference/Easter Egg

PS: Can be found during mission "Scorched Earth"

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coincidence i think

they are just German words in a German location. Kino = cinema/theater verrruckt= asylum/sanitorium

but think, only about 11 months til new zombies

.....hopefully...... lol

:P

Well Verruckt and Kino Der Toten are BOTH located in Berlin. :lol:

Oh and like Black Ops, we were not sure if zombies were gonna continue. But it did. So I don't see why Treyarch wouldn't stop zombies. I mean... moon was the last zombie map of Black Ops. When they said that, did they mean they were gonna make zombies on their next Call of Duty (Operation Charybdis? http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Operation:_Charybdis)? We'll have to see... that is if they reuse GKNOVA6.

And with all these references to zombies, somethin tells me theres gonna be an add on for it on Survival. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

These are not Kino easter eggs. Berlin is a place in Germany. Kino and verruckt are german words. Just a coincidence.

they are just German words in a German location. Kino = cinema/theater verrruckt= asylum/sanitorium

Agree on the Kino thing. Location placed in Berlin, in Berlin are cinemas, so it says Kino Berlin. Probably coincidence.

But:

Verrückt means crazy, not sanatorium. There is no point in naming one of the train stations "Verruckt", other than doing a zombie reference:

All other stations are named in English, they are either just fun like "no ammo road", "You are here", or IW/MW refrences like "Juggernaut St".

And then, there is this one random german word "verruckt". If it is just a german word, why don't they pick one of the other, don't know, one of the other 1.000.000 german words there are? Why should they do a single station that is actually not funny? Why wouldn't they call it Sanatorium then? There is no other point in naming a station "Verruckt" than doing a zombie reference. 100%.

These are not Kino easter eggs. Berlin is a place in Germany. Kino and verruckt are german words. Just a coincidence.

Agree on the Kino thing. Location placed in Berlin, in Berlin are cinemas, so it says Kino Berlin. Probably coincidence.

But:

Verrückt means crazy, not sanatorium. There is no point in naming one of the train stations "Verruckt", other than doing a zombie reference:

All other stations are named in English, they are either just fun like "no ammo road", "You are here", or IW/MW refrences like "Juggernaut St".

And then, there is this one random german word "verruckt". If it is just a german word, why don't they pick one of the other, don't know, one of the other 1.000.000 german words there are? Why should they do a single station that is actually not funny? Why wouldn't they call it Sanatorium then? There is no other point in naming a station "Verruckt" than doing a zombie reference. 100%.

well said