MW3 is so GLITCHY! ARGH!!!!!

Oh my goodness, so last night and today I've been trying to get into a MW3 game, but the lag is simply too extreme. At first I thought it was just my connection, but Black Ops is working fine, and I saw MinnesotaBurns' new video about the update messing up his game, then all these comments about the same thing as well. Regardless, something is up with the MW3 servers—and I am officially getting sick of this game.

Anyways, has this happened to anyone else? And if so, is there a way to fix it? I tried turning off theater mode and all that stuff—only made it worse, really. :(

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sorted out MW3 aaaand got skyrim :P

have a look at your nat type on mw3 though, mine was on strict for some reason, you've gotta go through the tedious task of getting onto your router and enabling UPNP, and if that doesn't work then you've gotta forward a port specifically for mw3, it's a pain in the arse to do but i managed it in an hour or so with no actual knowledge of what i was really doing and now i've got open nat and no lag :D

if it's not your nat then i don't know what the problem is :/

actually, stupid as it sounds, but if you're on xbox; testing your connection through the dashboard seems to help a lot sometimes too

Your nat type has a lot to do with it but i have busted numerous lagswitching losers. Call me a snitch if you want but i report them and get all my friends too also. If you are not good enough to get kills legit, you need to get a new game... im all for getting your friends together in a PRIVATE match and just goin crazy with jumps and out of map glitches and mods. When you take it out of private match, you are no longer being funny. You are being an idiot. And if I find them I will do everything I can to get them banned.

XBOX 360- ~$300

XBOX LIVE- ~$50

COD MW3- $60

Throwing all that money out the window because you were busted by me....priceless

By the way you can catch them by looking at the in game leader board. When you start to see some lag, run around with the leader board pulled up. If someone sees you, then all the internet signals drop to nothing besides his...well id makem pay.