Lights can be seen on the moon from der riese

DEFCON 1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

crazy thought....

I know you can see the moon on 4 of the maps but I feel like Nacht should be left out.

You clearly see the moon on Der Riese, Ascension, and Shangri-La right?

Maxis sent off the rockets right?

-Der Riese may have been a target because of the main testing facility of the zombies.

-Ascension was a main testing facility because of the monkeys and the theories of the Russians creating zombies.

-Shangri-La is where Richtofen receives the Focusing Stone that floats on a shrine to himself...I see Richtofen's own fowl play here.

Could these be the 3 targets of the Rockets? :o

crazy thought....

I know you can see the moon on 4 of the maps but I feel like Nacht should be left out.

You clearly see the moon on Der Riese, Ascension, and Shangri-La right?

Maxis sent off the rockets right?

-Der Riese may have been a target because of the main testing facility of the zombies.

-Ascension was a main testing facility because of the monkeys and the theories of the Russians creating zombies.

-Shangri-La is where Richtofen receives the Focusing Stone that floats on a shrine to himself...I see Richtofen's own fowl play here.

Could these be the 3 targets of the Rockets? :o

No... It's a nice thought though, when the rockets crash into the earh they are all in a small little area in the center of the earth, and why build rockets to hit a specific place when they'll take out the rest of the earths atmosphere With them....

• 1 month later...

I was playing Ascension yesterday and I noticed these lights are on the moon too. Same pattern and location and the size is about the same. Can't be coincidence after all the talk their has been about them being in Der Riese. Maybe there is an illuminati base seperate from the pyramid at Griffin Station, like I said before.

I'll get a picture as soon as I'm at my computer for I'm on my iPod right now.