What we don't know

After doing a bit of research across the site here is the stuff i believe we all know (please correct me if i'm wrong):

First of all, thanks to the blindbusdriver i was able to see the overview of the story so here are the links (you'll see them in his signature too)

"THE FULL STORY

Part 1 viewtopic.php?f=53&t=16532

Part 2 viewtopic.php?f=53&t=16553

Part 3 viewtopic.php?f=53&t=16595

Part 4 viewtopic.php?f=53&t=16622

gt:BlindBusDrivr"

AND Fausts explanation of the vril

"http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=14365"

What i think we don't know (correct me if i'm wrong)

Confirmation of the identity of the faceless portraits or the purpose of the portraits?

Confirmation of The thief in five

who were the voices that spoke to richtofen?

confirmation on what the crawlers are? vril? humans? etc?

Confirmed information on the Thunder Gun

why is richtofen wearing a pilot suit in ascension?

more information on the pyrmaid. any clues left by the vril, etc?any clues

Meaning behind the wii audio tape in kino

Meaning behind the decorations on the mystery box in wii

Why is the map different?

The tibetan illuminati gong is yet to be deciphered

Tell me if there's anything i've missed -additions or corrections or deletions, also alot of the credit goes to the veterans of the forums for helping me find this stuff easily (especially faust and blindbus)

EDITED: Thanks to TacticalInsertion (additions in green)

EDITED: Thanks to Shoreyo (additions in red)

EDITED: Thanks to MixMasterNut (additions in orange)

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

After doing a bit of research across the site here is the stuff i believe we all know (please correct me if i'm wrong):

First of all, thanks to the blindbusdriver i was able to see the overview of the story so here are the links (you'll see them in his signature too)

"THE FULL STORY

Part 1 viewtopic.php?f=53&t=16532

Part 2 viewtopic.php?f=53&t=16553

Part 3 viewtopic.php?f=53&t=16595

Part 4 viewtopic.php?f=53&t=16622

gt:BlindBusDrivr"

AND Fausts explanation of the vril

"http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=14365"

The actual origin of element 115 from space (i.e how the metoer was formed etc)

Why Maxis kept his daughter so close

To keep her safe

The 5 faceless paintings in kino

The thief in five

why richtofen insisted on the mass production of dg-2's

So the army could use it

how takeo and nikolai got captured

Taken as POW's I say, but can't be confirmed

the workers at griffin station. were they illuminati?

The radio says they were 935 scientists I believe

how many facilities did group 935 have?

creation of the nova 6 crawlers

the truth about the thunder gun

what happened inbetween ascenision

what is the focusing stone

the origin of the pyrmaid

made by Vril-ya I believe

how they got to area 51

Tell me if there's anything i've missed, also alot of the credit goes to the veterans of the forums for helping me find this stuff easily (especially faust and bus)

Edits in red.

Its an actual element, it contains 115 protons (and so 115 electrons). The answer is that any some atomic numbers decay eventually, and that elements like 115, known as superheavy elements, have half lives of miliseconds (i.e. 115 has 220ms half life) In real life scientists have created it by combining other elements like Ca and Am together, but this can happen the same way naturally, I mean, all elements on earth came from stars compressing H into denser elements like Helium, then iron, then eventually uranium, obviously the possiblity of something like Uup being created by neutron stars or other superheavy masses is likely, but in real life the idea of them stabalising is impossible, but in the story they are stabalised through a deus ex machina that doesn't matter, what matters is that they are created in space (from stars) and fall to earth in comets like Tungsta (nb.in zombies its a meteroite instead).

Plot devices :P

The thief in five

Clarke

the workers at griffin station. were they illuminati under the influence of the illuminati?

Well, as far as the radios say, They followed richtoffen, who was under the influence of the pyramid (he heard voices only after touching it)

But who is to say who the illuminati are? they seem to only affect Richtoffen, they possibly could be the aliens/men who created the pyramid.how many facilities did group 935 have?

As far as we know:

Griffen station

Der Riese

Verruckt

Artic base (call of the dead stumbles upon)

Shi no numa is where they mine the 115, but as Richtoffen has quarters there it possibly could be called a facillity

The area that would later be known as Kino.

Possible others that have not been mentioned are not important for story arc

Richtoffen's quote: "These must have been the failed experiments Maxis mentioned." when looking at the deformed bodies in the tubs in kino, which are a mix of both corpses and those crawlers, we must imagine they were attempts at genetic development (people including me theorise this included the use of nova 6, hence the gas that escapes them simmilar to on multiplayer.) the truth about the thunder gun

between ascension and? If you mean ascension and call of the dead, well, the characters, mainly nick, complain that the kassimier mechanism and gersce had something to do with a malfunction while teleporting (we assume with the black hole grenade), although its a bit of a coincedance that they happen to teleport to an old nazi artic base. The main theory is that richtoffen wanted the rod, so he found a way to teleport them to the base but they got stuck in the room, so he gets the others to get it for him, then to get them to help him leave.

more information on the pyrmaid. what is it made from?

The focusing stone is a fragment of the 115 meteor from Tungsta (or annother one), it shares the same model.

The pyramid is a deus ex, it is alien therefore we do not know what it is made of, its use or how it works :D the only things we will ever know is what the writers want us to know through radios etc, so far we know:

It 'feeds on souls' basically you kill people/things near it, it starts to work

It works as a stasis device for the person's body while their mind is free to control the undead.

Possibly has other uses, simmilar to the apples in Assassin's creed, but we will only know the ones the developers reveal!

how they got to area 51

Travelling there, not by teleporter as there were none in the previous game and their is no sound/animation at the beginning. So by car, truck, tank, whatever.

what do we know of sam's mother

She's dead by WW2, possibly childbirth.

Tell me if there's anything i've missed, also alot of the credit goes to the veterans of the forums for helping me find this stuff easily (especially faust and bus)

EDITED: Thanks to TacticalInsertion (additions in blue)

• Administrators

My edits in green.

Edits in red.

Its an actual element, it contains 115 protons (and so 115 electrons). The answer is that any some atomic numbers decay eventually, and that elements like 115, known as superheavy elements, have half lives of miliseconds (i.e. 115 has 220ms half life) In real life scientists have created it by combining other elements like Ca and Am together, but this can happen the same way naturally, I mean, all elements on earth came from stars compressing H into denser elements like Helium, then iron, then eventually uranium, obviously the possiblity of something like Uup being created by neutron stars or other superheavy masses is likely, but in real life the idea of them stabalising is impossible, but in the story they are stabalised through a deus ex machina that doesn't matter, what matters is that they are created in space (from stars) and fall to earth in comets like Tungsta (nb.in zombies its a meteroite instead).

Plot devices :P

I'm under the impression that one of them is Gersch, and the others are unknown at this point. Maybe one is Steiner, who knows.

The thief in five

Clarke

I say Porter or an unknown. To much evidence against Clarke IMO, but I hate to argur over it because it's so touchy with the community and it's a miniscule subject to me.

the workers at griffin station. were they illuminati under the influence of the illuminati?

Well, as far as the radios say, They followed richtoffen, who was under the influence of the pyramid (he heard voices only after touching it)

But who is to say who the illuminati are? they seem to only affect Richtoffen, they possibly could be the aliens/men who created the pyramid.

I believe that the Vril-ya made the pyramid, but I suppose they could be the Illuminati... Interesting thought, I'll do some research.

how many facilities did group 935 have?

As far as we know:

Griffen station

Der Riese

Verruckt

Artic base (call of the dead stumbles upon)

Shi no numa is where they mine the 115, but as Richtoffen has quarters there it possibly could be called a facillity

The area that would later be known as Kino.

Possible others that have not been mentioned are not important for story arc

Don't forget Shangri-La, I believe that that was one as well.

Richtoffen's quote: "These must have been the failed experiments Maxis mentioned." when looking at the deformed bodies in the tubs in kino, which are a mix of both corpses and those crawlers, we must imagine they were attempts at genetic development (people including me theorise this included the use of nova 6, hence the gas that escapes them simmilar to on multiplayer.)

Basically, The NOVA 6 Gas was created in Der Riese, then they moved those experiments to Kino der Toten, where they combined them with corpses to see what would happen.

the truth about the thunder gun

I believe Gersch and Maxis worked on it, but that is very possibly deniable.

between ascension and? If you mean ascension and call of the dead, well, the characters, mainly nick, complain that the kassimier mechanism and gersce had something to do with a malfunction while teleporting (we assume with the black hole grenade), although its a bit of a coincedance that they happen to teleport to an old nazi artic base. The main theory is that richtoffen wanted the rod, so he found a way to teleport them to the base but they got stuck in the room, so he gets the others to get it for him, then to get them to help him leave.

I think he meant between Kino and Ascension. If so, then I believe they teleported and connected to a Gersch Device outside the complex. They found a lander and took it and it came to Ascension. I think that because when they come in, there is no other open lander position other than the one they come in, so it is from the outside of the complex. I think they went there because Richtofen wanted to retrieve the space suit and/or talk to Gersch.

The focusing stone is a fragment of the 115 meteor from Tungsta (or annother one), it shares the same model.

The Focusing Stone is a stone given to Richtofen by the Vril-ya. We do not know what it is made of (presumably 115, but maybe VRIL... unless they are the same thing ;) ) We do not know where it came from, so saying it shares the same model as the Tunguska meteor is false considering we've never seen the Tunguska meteor...

more information on the pyrmaid. what is it made from?

The pyramid is a deus ex, it is alien therefore we do not know what it is made of, its use or how it works :D the only things we will ever know is what the writers want us to know through radios etc, so far we know:

It 'feeds on souls' basically you kill people/things near it, it starts to work

It works as a stasis device for the person's body while their mind is free to control the undead.

Possibly has other uses, simmilar to the apples in Assassin's creed, but we will only know the ones the developers reveal!

how they got to area 51

Travelling there, not by teleporter as there were none in the previous game and their is no sound/animation at the beginning. So by car, truck, tank, whatever.

I thought I might have heard a teleportation sound, but I doubt it. I believe that the Vril-ya teleported them there.

what do we know of sam's mother

She's dead by WW2, possibly childbirth.

Indeed, dies Pre-Der Riese

I wont quote as it takes up too much room now :D

With the info on sharing the model with tungsta, I meant the meteor found in SNN, people claimed it was the meteorite exported from tungsta as there were coordinates to tungsta in one of the files, but it may just be any meteor.

and by Vrill-ya do you mean the people who created the rod and pyramid? If so, that is who I was referencing by the 'aliens who created the rod and pyramid' :D the illuminati could be the people who have discovered the Vril or are the Vril themselves.

• Administrators

With the info on sharing the model with tungsta, I meant the meteor found in SNN, people claimed it was the meteorite exported from tungsta as there were coordinates to tungsta in one of the files, but it may just be any meteor.

and by Vrill-ya do you mean the people who created the rod and pyramid? If so, that is who I was referencing by the 'aliens who created the rod and pyramid' :D the illuminati could be the people who have discovered the Vril or are the Vril themselves.

I believe that the meteor in Tunguska is still there because the Romero and his actors were on there way to Tunguska to find the meteorite until they shipwrecked in CoTD. As for the Tunguska coordinates, that does support your theory, but maybe it meant that there was one like in Tunguska? Like maybe this was a fragment and they fell at the same time? Who knows...

To your Vril-ya post, I get what you mean now ;) I think the Illuminati might be the Vril-ya tbh, but who knows

I believe that the meteor in Tunguska is still there because the Romero and his actors were on there way to Tunguska to find the meteorite until they shipwrecked in CoTD. As for the Tunguska coordinates, that does support your theory, but maybe it meant that there was one like in Tunguska? Like maybe this was a fragment and they fell at the same time? Who knows...

To your Vril-ya post, I get what you mean now ;) I think the Illuminati might be the Vril-ya tbh, but who knows

They were going to tungsta? :o First I heard about it! Is it in a radio?

• Administrators

Well on the map description, it states that they were searching for the true origins of 115 before their boat crashed.

Now, on IMDb before CoTD came out, they had a plot summary with this quote:

"On the hunt for the origins of the enigmatic Element 115, they head for the site of an ancient meteorite impact crater but their ship mysteriously runs aground."

Now if I remember correctly, Tunguska is in Siberia :D

Well on the map description, it states that they were searching for the true origins of 115 before their boat crashed.

"On the hunt for the origins of the enigmatic Element 115, they head for the site of an ancient meteorite impact crater but their ship mysteriously runs aground."

"A shipwrecked crew of fearless explorers is hopelessly stranded in an abandoned Siberian outpost." [brains] for you sir.

• Administrators

"A shipwrecked crew of fearless explorers is hopelessly stranded in an abandoned Siberian outpost." [brains] for you sir.

Lol you have put [brains] on two of my threads but I haven't received either :P

• Administrators

Add the meaning of the recently discovered audio on the Wii version of Kino to the list of mysteries.

I'd also like to get a better look at the decals added to the mystery box. I mean, there was a lighthouse from cotd on one of those decals. And it was there the whole time.

Decals on what?

Add the meaning of the recently discovered audio on the Wii version of Kino to the list of mysteries.

I'd also like to get a better look at the decals added to the mystery box. I mean, there was a lighthouse from cotd on one of those decals. And it was there the whole time.

Decals on what?

There are decals on the Mystery Box on Wii that don't show up on the other consoles/PC. One of these decals is an Illuminati Pyramid.

• 3 weeks later...

These Gongs have illuminati writing on the outer rim. We still need to decipher this...

BTW, I WANT this Tibetan Gong! It's absolutely beautiful!

Photo of gong in Sim, Wat Xieng Thong, Luang Phrabang, Laos.

http://downtheroad.org/Asia/Photo/a2Laos_Pictures/4Luang_Phrabang_Monks_Wats_Mekong.htm

Old buddhistic Gong, used to call the monks to the temple . From Laos

http://www.123rf.com/photo_3111926_old-buddhistic-gong-used-to-call-the-monks-to-the-temple--from-laos.html

• 2 weeks later...