My 4 Most Hated Type of Zombie players

[Posted this originally, with the same username @ the "home" of COD. http://www.weruinedourforumcompletely.com And I posted this 15 minutes before the week long Forum "upgrade" happened. Not going back. This place looks far superior. And I was hoping to hear some Feedback here. And kinda just say "hi." And it took a long time to write. ]

Tell me about it. I also came from the Call of Duty forums. The Modern Warfare 3 upgrade killed the place!

Lol I know this is a 2 year old comment, but the forum I'm from came from yours!

It was the COD Forums, it turned into MW3Forum, where the "vets" as we called 'em are from, they upgraded that into FPS General which failed, then came BlackOps2Forum, which I was the main Zombies poster, but now they upgraded to COD General Forums, and it failed again. I was only on the BlackOps2Forum, but I'm glad to sorta make the connection lol

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, it sounds like you're ripping on stoners.

Surely that can't be the case.

No I just re-read it. You are definitely ripping on stoners.

Listen, I don't know what the hell is wrong with you, but pull your head in.

You need a dose of Cheech and Chong....stat!

I'm not ripping on stoners... I just don't want them in my game if I'm trying to do something serious....

I absolutely can not stand the know-it-all player who tells everyone what to do.

You probably are better than me, but I didn't pay 60$ so some jagoff can dictate to me how to play a Video Game!

I'm very very team oriented, but I hate pushy/whiny teammates. I do the exact opposite just to F with em.

Great topic

The "fagot" "gangster"

The guy who comes into a greif match, or survival, then as SOON as the match starts he blasts lil wane into his speakers... Why!?!?

He then proceeds to swear everytime he buys something, goes down, or gets a headshot....

------ I got some ------ juga nawg, ----- ain't none of these ------- gona kill me naw.... OH ---- ------!! Where da ----- that ----- com frum?! Oh ----- ------ IM DOWN! ----- lost my juganawg an ere-tang... ------

Despite his claims to be gangster he can somehow only find the money in his pockets to buy black ops 2 but none of the dlcs.... :roll:

this was pretty racist, especially that last part. i really was with you in your post until that part. it was unnecessary and can offend some people.