My 4 Most Hated Type of Zombie players

[Posted this originally, with the same username @ the "home" of COD. http://www.weruinedourforumcompletely.com And I posted this 15 minutes before the week long Forum "upgrade" happened. Not going back. This place looks far superior. And I was hoping to hear some Feedback here. And kinda just say "hi." And it took a long time to write. :lol: ]

Experienced lately what I am sure many of you have faced while trying to play online Zombies. Thought I'd collect a few examples and see what the Board has seen. These examples are legion. Not encountered a few times. Been playing online since the Spring. Zombies solely the last 3 months. Do I want a fully seperate Zombie game release? Of course. Do I expect one? I'm hopeful that the great number of players will entice Trey into doing it. With better gaming physice, less glitches to enable people to cheat to higher levels and simply MOAR Zombies to play. To the list.

1. The Passive Aggressive Monster: Often perpetrated by the better players. Actually all the crimes on here are done by better players. You'll see. This player expects to be the best player in the game. Should the game start playing out where they are not pulling the best score and points they will fix that in any way they can. But they are always sneaky and underhanded in how they do it. I often play split screen with my son. If one of us is dead it is easier to see what players are doing. eg, COTD: Around round 16. I go down on the walkway coming back from the 2nd ship to the back of the lighthouse from getting someone up. First/second time down. Use Mustang and Sally when the player in question comes into view on the back of the lighthouse. Hit George so he heads to the pond out back. He comes running back along the screen with George still in tow and disappears going left toward the lighthouse. About 5 seconds later I die. It already looked odd. There was no one else around and I still had rounds left. My son saw it. The guy ran to the edge of the water. Did not go in. Sprayed more bullets. Then ran back with George chasing him. And never came near me. Then I got to watch the next 10 minutes of him killing all the Zombies on the level.

What did I do? Waited into the next round. Got what I could and started talking to him. "So why did you let me die? Did you just want to kill everything yourself and be the one player with all the toys and guns?" His responses were simply denial. He just could not come and get me. I shot George and he had to get him into the water. So I said to him "So you're telling me I got M & S in an open area and you are being chased by George and 5 zombies and you panicked like an infant and ran around with your hair on fire for 30 seconds until I died?" He didn't bother to answer that one.

The first one we saw just amazed us. Playing Der Riese. The other 2 players seemed to know each other. We were new at the map and just trying not to be a trouble. Up in the catwalks behind the knife we saw something odd. Player A had lost jug and player B had seemed to get behind him and pushed him into the horde coming at us. Actually he had seemed to push all of us forward and also not allowed us to retreat enough to reload. Deaths ensued. A few rounds later my son and I had died. So we were watching them both. Player A had gotten his stuff back. B left him with no warning on the catwalk and shortly after A went down in the power room under the bridge that drops with power. B was across the map and told him he was coming. Still a lot of zombies left. We watched him methodically move closer. Then he sprinted into Double tap just moments away. Ran to the bridge and ran over it sprraying shots AT NO ONE. Then he turned to jump down and player A died. They were talking on the mic and A was thanking B for trying. And we were introduced to a level of behavior we had not quite suspected.

2. The Aggressive Monster: The simple example might seem to be early round window thieves. But much worse. These will do whatever they want to do whenever they want to do it. My son was running the back of the lighthouse when the green guy showed up. My son was running a smaller train near the pond. Needed to get jug back. I was over in Spawn. Green guy built up a sizeable train and ran it right over him. We were in round 12 or so. There had been a few odd things that player had done, but this proved it. And while my son was down he ran the train over his reddening body 3 times while I tore across the map to try and get him up. The question is an obv one. If you alienate or cripple your fellow players how much longer do you think the others will stick around? I understand self interest, but if your fellow players have no perks, weapons or $ because you helped to to do that to them will they not just leave? How many people will be so appeciative of going high that they will just lie there for round after round while you play?

Hoping they won't notice? I think this can work for awhile. It was not until I had played for awhile that this started to get noticeable. Started seeing those players who would stalk areas and steal trains from people. The ones like above who would claim an area and do anything to keep others out. The game be damned. Those who will kill the last Zombie at just the right moment to hoop someone in the wrong area or stop the team from upgrading guns or PAP something out of ammo. I'm not taking about the accidents that will occur. Or the players with no mics who make mistakes because they do not hear what the others are saying. Intentionally jerking people around.

3. The Old Expert: Ugh. Being a Dad I hope to understand how to talk to people. Just how to treat them right. People complain here a lot about the kids and yes they are a problem in their own right. But you'll see I do not list them here. Usually they are easy to deal with in the game. If they cannot behave you find out fast and just leave. Or invite the others and leave that kid out. Easy. The 4 examples I put here are harder to see and they often take longer to figure out. You get to level 15 are they annoying emough to make you leave? Well it is often entitled older players that start making a gamee anything but fun. They TELL you what to do. They use that tone thatt makes you want to punch them. They assume you will listen to them and they know everything. And often they do. But making me despise playing with you is not making it go any easier. Had a level 40 player on Moon lately and he was the worst. Barking orders and telling us what to do. Someone left in round 5 for no reason and no comment even with a mic. Wonder why. I stopped talking for the last 5 rounds as I had no wish to offer an opinion that would not be listened to as he knew everything. Oh, he went down in the dome on level 5. Why are you carrying a pistol and not even a Bowie knife here? Ah, we were supposed to go to Earth, but one of us accidentally killed the last crawler. I hate the fact we are here ruining your perfect plan. The worst part is that they often really know what they are doing, but are unable to behave and talk in a civil manner. They have earned no respect and simply demand that they are given it. Being older and knowledgeable about the game will give you some points, but acting like a douche will quickly lose you all of that.

4.Being A Guy: This one took me too long to figure out. And made me feel like an idiot when I finally did. Guys don't like to admit when they do not know what they are doing. Who here has played on a screen with a bunch of guys who all have a plan and none of their plans is exactly right? Moon specializes in this problem. Trying to do the Easter Eggs while 3 or 4 guys are trying to be in charge. And taking forever to get through stages. One night we played for almost 3 hours. Got to level 12 and died. Kept taking an eternity in each round. Going to earth in each round added some time, but it showed me a great way to gain more points and kills and $. The problem was everything else. I got labeled the "quiet one" as I would occassionally ask "are we done yet?" and say little else, as another between round flurry of whatever would happen. These guys also had the sense of those players that had to get the Easter Egg or follow their one plan or they'd die. An often found disease in Zombies where the only way some of them even live is if they follow THE ONE PLAN. You can hear the fear in their voice when THE PLAN veers off.

The best / worst scenario happened on the weekend. Playing Moon. Someone wanted to do the EE. Never got it done myself. Got COTD EE the night before. What a game. The guy in charge was an ass. And he only halfway knew how to do it. Of the remaining 3 players one of them had only played Moon 3 or 4 times. We finally get the EE in round 15. One round later the guy who is playing Moon for the 4th time has to go. 2 rounds later another one just leaves in the middle of the round, just as I was thinking of going. I last 2 more rounds and the genius goes down at the beginning of round 21. My Gerch's have issues. And we're done. Everyone stuck around to get the EE. And now with 8 permanent perks no one really wanted to play with him. If you're a jerk people will eventually just leave. You need to try and learn this about people. And we might let some of you be bossy and "in charge" but we resent you for being an ass. Just saying.

How do we deal with these people? What have any of you done when faced with this behavior? Any stories you want to tell? Look forward to hearing some of them.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Posted this originally, with the same username @ the "home" of COD. http://www.weruinedourforumcompletely.com And I posted this 15 minutes before the week long Forum "upgrade" happened. Not going back. This place looks far superior. And I was hoping to hear some Feedback here. And kinda just say "hi." And it took a long time to write. ]

Tell me about it. I also came from the Call of Duty forums. The Modern Warfare 3 upgrade killed the place!

Great second post mate, I gave brains :)

I know it's cliche to say but that's why I rarely ever play with randoms anymore. Since finding this site I don't need to play with them again, I just organise games in advance.

This means I can work them into my schedule rather than hoping on and hoping for the best.

Being a Dad too (although mine is only 20 months) I really understand a lot of what you are saying.

Becoming a bit older you do understand the importance of how you are talking to people and how they are likely to react. Learning to become more patient is essential once you have a kid and this really helps with dealing with others.

That was a pleasure to read ;) Hope I understood everything correctly, since I'm not native English.

To be honest, I do not have too much problems with such people.

Type 1 seems like guys that do not know what they are doing. I usually to stay far away from them.

Type 2, typical egoist. Well if a guy in Moon doesnt wanna teleport for Jug without any reason, I'm out of the game. And if he wants to play egoistic style and doesnt work for the team, he does not have to expect the team working for him when he is down.

Type 3, the teacher man. I really know how to play the game and have seen a ton of aspects (e.g. expensive bowie vs cheap wall gun, whereas the bowie will give you more pts and so on), so if a guy wants to criticize me, I just say why I'm doing what I'm doing with some good arguments. I have actually one friend, which fits exactly in this scheme. Mid-thirties, father, and always giving advice that I already know. Pretty annoying, but I'm just between saying "yeah its ok, I know that" and just ignoring.

Type 4, the I know everything guy. There is only space for one boss. What I do if someone has the lead and introduces the wrong step of an easter egg, I just correct him. If a guy wants to do a bad strategy I try to say that it's bad and why it's bad.

Now, I've found myself in any of these points:

Type 1, that you make minor mistakes, such as lead Geroge into the water, but he kinda misses the water. You are already on your way to where ever till you notice, and he remains mad... can happen. Or that you wanna revive someone, but you get surprised by 1-2 zombies, which make it impossible to revive. So you try to get rid of them, but more and more come over, just to the downed, so that for sure nobody will be able to revive him, cause too many zombies are around. Can happen... ;)

Type 2, I buy the sickle as the only player and get 80% of the kills, keeping the thought "maybe they learn what a beast the sickle is".

Type 3, cause I give a teammate a tip and he is like "oh thats good, you have more?" and I end up in beeing the total bad-ass teacher.

Type 4, cause everybody wanted to do the Shangri La easter egg recently and nobody had a clue how it works. So I take over the lead since I have done it a ton of times and remember the majority of things. But would you know right now where all the symbols are, that you have to knife? Most around spawn, minecart, few around mud room and some around power, thats all I can remember. So we had to try like 3 times till we had all the symbols, and it was under my lead.

I really try to be a nice guy, I never correct randoms in their playstyle unless necessary, I never say you play like shit, I always try to revive if possible, I work for the team, I say "can you open the door plz" instead of "open", I do not disturb other players circles or camping spots, I go onto the tele in Moon even if it's the 20th time and I still have no need to go down, I accept the team leader's strategies. And still, I was all of these 4 types.

Recently I was playing Moon with this guy I met online the day before who was my friend after that game. All we needed was QED's for the EE, and. I kept spamming the box and I had the hacker with me but I was quite new about the process of hacking the items from the box. So I always that that the re rolled item can only be obtained by second player after you hack it and not the one thats paying for the box and I didnt even bother hacking the QED when it was rerolled to me.

The guy had the mic entire game and he was barely talking to me but I can hear him in the background, except that one time when I got QED's he had his mic on mute. After he witnessed me not hacking the rerolled item he started screaming at me to hack it while his mic was muted he finally turns his mic back on and starts yelling at me for not knowing how to use the hacker.

It was my fault for not knowing how to use the hacker correctly but If I was in his shoes I would not treat people with disrepect. It is his fault to have his mic turned off. I was very upset about his comments but I was quite. I got the QED's on next hit but had no intention to play this jack ass. I still played the game and just kept telling myself that this will be the last game I will every play with this guy.

I am always willing to help people out in zombies and I have done the Moon EE several times even with some of my friends that just started playing this map. I would go over the entire process of showing them what to do and why we are doing this. But if you are rude to me then I won't even think twice about deleting you from my friend list without even giving you a second chance.

I often have good fortune of meeting good players in the random lobbies that I go to high rounds and I even add them, but being nice to other players is what I always prefer.

That was a good second post from you Azrael1030. I give you [brains] for that. I wish we know you before, once again welcome to CoDz.

P.S: Pardon my English, like Tom I am not native English.

I really enjoyed reading this post! It made me laugh a couple of times. I'll be looking forward to future posts from you :P

I think I come into all four types, but only slightly. Hell, everyone would've been in all four, or at least one of them at some point.

A classic example of me being Type 2 was just a couple of nights ago in a match on Moon. Two Split-Screeners and another dude. The Split-Screeners were about high 30's, and were pretty good. The other guy was low 10's I think, but he was still pretty good as well. We did the egg, and majority of the time, me and the other guy were out by the 74u, while the two split-screeners were in the Biodome. They must've done the Hacker glitch because they were both Hackers.

So here is when it comes into play. I noticed lots of zombies seemed to come out to us more and more often. Suddenly, a moon walking Cosmonaut comes out from the labs which I thought was strange (he was in the Biodome before with the SSer's). He teleports the other guy to Tunnel 6 (Pi had glitched at this point and was invisible, so I had to take the Tunnel 11 route.). I don't get to him in time, but the zombies and Cosmonaut still all came for me, so I made my way to the Biodome. Along the way, I noticed their arrows were not moving at all.

What do you know, they were both standing in front of the box on the cushion, next to the big rock, so no zombies would go for them. Basically, this left all the zombies to attack me. I thought it was unfair, and more so when I realized one of them had the Max Wave Gun. I thought how stupid, to give me all the zombies and no weapon that can kill them instantly.

So I ran behind them, next to PhD. This would force all the zombies to come towards me, and when they got close enough, trap and attack the two guys. They weren't expecting it, and downed. I revived them to see if they had learned to not stay there, but they stayed their, but quickly moved when the fast Cosmonaut came. We killed them all and the Cosmonaut, and went back out by the 74u again with the newly spawned guy in the next round. All was good for a while until another moon-walking Cosmonaut came out. We both went inside, and since the guy was spectating me before, he knew what I was doing, so he helped too. Anyway, we both stayed in the Biodome after this, always forcing the zombies towards them if they stood there. Made it to Round 30.

It's the only time I've actually intentionally forced zombies onto other people and wanted them to go down. I'm actually glad I did it as well, but I don't want to do it again. Just that glitchers need to be taught a lesson, and it was unfair that me and the other guy had to take them all and these guys just got to rest and do nothing.

i wish i could write as much as you guys^^, anyway personally i have no problems with any of the types of players. i find it quite interesting when playing with these kind of ppl because type 1 and 2, tend to let me relax more -extreme adrenaline pumping moments, as annoying as they can get they sort of challenge the way i play and i can easily get over there "annoyingness", for type 3 and 4, i dont really mind, even if there shouting orders my experience form solo helps me to ignore them. but no matter what happens i always to my best to revive, i think reviving builds an awesome bond between everybody cus it shows u value their life.

btw [brains]

I'm guilty of being a type 3.

Not in the aggressive manner though, the condescending kind.

If you played WaW you know that there were some people you had to draw an entire map for them just for them to figure out how to buy a gun... (I may have exaggerated, but I've carried a team or 2 in my day.

People hated for a bit, then I just stopped caring. Played with friends, and had more fun than before.

Great post, very interesting read [brains]

We've all encountered these kinds of players at some point. I especially hate the 'expert' type guys. You see their leaderboard scores in the lobby before the game starts, normally a pertty average - fairly good score, so you wouldn't really expect them to be shelling out orders to everyone. But then they start telling you what weapon to take from the box, what weapon to upgrade and when to use it. I remember one game on Der Riese I got called a noob for upgrading to the Mustang & Sally because the map doesn't have PhD Flopper. Yet by the end of the game I had considerably less downs than the guy in question. Then I ran out of ammo for all of my guns so I started using my Wunderwaffe to gather and kill groups of zombies. Once again, the same guy called me a noob, even though by this time I'd revived the very same guy over 10 times. Everyone plays differently, if the way they play isn't making things difficult for anyone and they don't keep going down then what's the problem? Ah yeah, and he also called me a noob for getting amongst the zombies and running a train in the bowie knife room, so the rest of them camping on the catwalk didn't get overrun. :facepalm:

I also hate the guys in the same category that feel the need to repeat their command 3 times. "Throw a monkey, throw a monkey, throw a monkey!" "Ummm... I heard you the first time, I heard you the first time, I heard you the first time!"

Thanks for the kind words. Hoping people would enjoy it.

We've all encountered these kinds of players at some point. I especially hate the 'expert' type guys. You see their leaderboard scores in the lobby before the game starts, normally a pertty average - fairly good score, so you wouldn't really expect them to be shelling out orders to everyone. But then they start telling you what weapon to take from the box, what weapon to upgrade and when to use it. I remember one game on Der Riese I got called a noob for upgrading to the Mustang & Sally because the map doesn't have PhD Flopper. Yet by the end of the game I had considerably less downs than the guy in question. Then I ran out of ammo for all of my guns so I started using my Wunderwaffe to gather and kill groups of zombies. Once again, the same guy called me a noob, even though by this time I'd revived the very same guy over 10 times. Everyone plays differently, if the way they play isn't making things difficult for anyone and they don't keep going down then what's the problem? Ah yeah, and he also called me a noob for getting amongst the zombies and running a train in the bowie knife room, so the rest of them camping on the catwalk didn't get overrun. :facepalm:

I also hate the guys in the same category that feel the need to repeat their command 3 times. "Throw a monkey, throw a monkey, throw a monkey!" "Ummm... I heard you the first time, I heard you the first time, I heard you the first time!"

Your strategy has already improved my play and although no good games yet, I've been the one owning the screen. Just need to find others to stay up.

Seriously though? 622 on SNN? :lol:

Thanks for the kind words. Hoping people would enjoy it.

Your strategy has already improved my play and although no good games yet, I've been the one owning the screen. Just need to find others to stay up.

Seriously though? 622 on SNN? :lol:

Good stuff man :D

Yeah 625 on SNN is my highest, of course it was the W@W version when only 24 zombies would spawn per round in solo so you'd just gather them up, 3 Wunderwaffe shots and the round was over. The world record round is well over 2000 :lol:

But yeah with the classic maps all of the records you see in my sig are the W@W versions unless stated, I beat my W@W Verruckt and Der Riese records on Black Ops but I'm pretty sure I won't beat 66 on Nacht due to the highly increased difficulty, and I'm sure as hell that nobody in the world will reach 625 on the Black Ops version of SNN without some sort of glitch or hack :lol:

Found a new one. Ugh. Was reminded last night.

5. The Frat Boy: There 2 of them split screening. The 4th person is a kid. Considering the high voice I'm assuming 13 or so. The moment he talks they make a few comments. Nothing real bad, but they're being jerks. As you'd expect, having 2 of them playing and friends in the background is not bringing out the best behavior. He's yelling to friends about helping themselves to food. Then he starts listing food products. I guess I'm supposed to be impressed they have food. :roll: All it does is make me hungry. We get to around 4/5 and we've opened a few doors. They go to power. I get their later. They've been molesting the box. I run past them and open the Bowie room. And buy a knife. "Hey you really like opening doors" he tells me. Then I pull 5000 grand during the round in the power room. He's not talking to me any more. And we know the type. The way I started playing on Der Riese like probably anyone. Back to the wall where the Bowie room is still closed. Blast away for 10-12 rounds and see if anyone then has a plan. They do not want the door open. So I start running the power room. It sorta works. If you like doing it while grenades are landing all around you. I asked a few times for them to not do it. The other 3 up in the catwalks and inside that room.

Everytime a group of Zombies showed up the grenades would fly. And one of them had a China Lake. So you can figure out how this ended. Round 12. Somewhere in the smoke filled power room, chalk full of crawlers, I get caught. Go down. And sit there. I doubt they're coming for me. I got them up, but who cares. A couple of rounds earlier the kid had gone down and I'd pulled the Zombies away only to watch them not go get him. And I had to. How much fun is this sounding? :lol: So I'm lying there with these guys like a room away. Someone had monkeys. Really no idea if they still had some. Random weird train destroying monkey throws were also happening. Finally someone jumps down. Kinda hard to tell if it was a lack of talent or the before mentioned "I'm going to look like I'm trying to get you up, but really ... not really." He mucks it up and I'm dead. With 2000 in the bank. Dog round. I go down. Attempted late pickup fails again. Cue me turning on my mic. "You remember I invited you to play?"

Boom. Game go boom. The only thing I did not get to hear was them screaming when the game blew up. Probably still processing the information.

PS: In another game yesterday, we were in Round 22. I'm running power as running spawn is still a work in progress. And honestly I now understand why spawn and the furnace room are such good choices. THEY go to the power area and YOU go somewhere else. In getting to 22 it was me running trains and them shooting it off me. Until I changed things and started gaffing my own train earlier. Ah, the things we learn. :lol: Around round 15 or so one of the guys disappears. Both had mikes (for most of this game there was 3 players total).

Question: If start with 4 players and 1 leaves, do you get 4 players worth of Zombies or 3?

Anyway, the other guy is running up on the stairs and blasting away when he can. Playing pretty well, just not much of a plan. But he was helpful. I go down in Round 22, just mucked up a turn with a LOT of Zombies in the room. But it was my bad. I'm not sure of he can get me up. And he can't. The rooms a mess, the missing guy had monkeys. And he really had not gun to clear out the area. I die. And find myself staring at this ludicrous sight. The 3rd guy is under the floor. Glitch. :shock: He's prone on some panels looking up at the power room. HE WAS RIGHT UNDER ME. Imagine how many Zombies that unexpectedly produced. And all I said to him was "You laid under there and watched me die."

Ugh. *throws things*

:lol:

Everytime a group of Zombies showed up the grenades would fly. And one of them had a China Lake. So you can figure out how this ended. Round 12. Somewhere in the smoke filled power room, chalk full of crawlers, I get caught. Go down. And sit there.

This is possibly THE most annoying thing about playing with randoms. They don't how how to properly run trains, they think it's okay to blast your train with grenades and launchers, and they think it's okay to run right through your path when you're running a pretty large train in a small area. It's not okay, the zombies stop and spread everywhere and if you don't have a save-ass weapon you get screwed over.

Also experienced another 'expert' yesterday in a 2 player game on Ascension. I only speak English and a basic Spanish and he only spoke French and only knew how to say open, kill and no kill... clear communication barrier. Yet he still managed to constantly tell me what to do. Telling me to open every single damn door for no apparent reason. Kept telling me to hit the box every round even though I said no, as I was saving to get the M&S ASAP.

He seemed like a good player at first. But then round 20 came and all of a sudden he started going down a LOT, which of course shouldn't have been happening seeing as he had the Thundergun. So each time I revived him I said 'no kill' so we could keep the train alive so they didn't start spawning all over him when he went for Juggernog. He ignored me and blasted the train away every single time, putting us both in danger.

So he of course kept going down, I kept saying 'no kill' and he did the same thing. On my last revive I said 'no kill or no revive' and he still killed the group. So I didn't revive him after his 10th down in 2 rounds... as you guessed, rage-quit on instant of death.

We all play zombies for a long time, so just laugh about these things....

What I learned so far is: Don't get upset, just take it with humor. It's not worth it!

Just had 5min ago a very well working random game, where the host ended it for no reason, without announcing or anything... But hey, who cares. It's a random game, that is what you have to expect.

Get some friends ready if you wanna go serious.

(btw, Superhands, my steam username is "tom_ddj")

We all play zombies for a long time, so just laugh about these things....

What I learned so far is: Don't get upset, just take it with humor. It's not worth it!

Just had 5min ago a very well working random game, where the host ended it for no reason, without announcing or anything... But hey, who cares. It's a random game, that is what you have to expect.

Get some friends ready if you wanna go serious.

(btw, Superhands, my steam username is "tom_ddj")

I'll add you next time I play man ;) You're right if you wanna play a serious game get some good players, shame I only have a few good players on my friends list :lol: But yeah, I always go into games with randoms expecting the worst, sometimes I get even worse than expected. These being the reasons why I play solo so much :mrgreen:

• 2 weeks later...

So last night/this morning I was playing COTD with three randoms (two of which were split-screeners). It was all going well, everyone had the perks, George was dead, one of the split-screeners had the wunderwaffe, a couple of us had ray guns. Swell. Up until round 25 that is, when the lone random started going down every round, we revived him a couple of times but as soon as we did he went down again and subsequently died a few times. He eventually left on round 32. So it's me and the split-screeners left. We're all running our trains, everythings going nicely, getting a lot of max ammos when suddenly on round 38 one of the split-screeners went down, the other went to revive him and went down too. I'm left with a lot of zombies and the split-screeners are crawling UP the stairs of the lighthouse, I can't revive them there so they eventually die. I end up completing the round. Then as round 39 begins they both go down again and then leave!!!! All them hours of playing for nothing... I was pissed.

[Posted this originally, with the same username @ the "home" of COD. http://www.weruinedourforumcompletely.com And I posted this 15 minutes before the week long Forum "upgrade" happened. Not going back. This place looks far superior. And I was hoping to hear some Feedback here. And kinda just say "hi." And it took a long time to write. ]

Tell me about it. I also came from the Call of Duty forums. The Modern Warfare 3 upgrade killed the place!

I agree. To the second part.

So last night/this morning I was playing COTD with three randoms (two of which were split-screeners). It was all going well, everyone had the perks, George was dead, one of the split-screeners had the wunderwaffe, a couple of us had ray guns. Swell. Up until round 25 that is, when the lone random started going down every round, we revived him a couple of times but as soon as we did he went down again and subsequently died a few times. He eventually left on round 32. So it's me and the split-screeners left. We're all running our trains, everythings going nicely, getting a lot of max ammos when suddenly on round 38 one of the split-screeners went down, the other went to revive him and went down too. I'm left with a lot of zombies and the split-screeners are crawling UP the stairs of the lighthouse, I can't revive them there so they eventually die. I end up completing the round. Then as round 39 begins they both go down again and then leave!!!! All them hours of playing for nothing... I was pissed.

I have not made it that far yet. Congrats. And I can understand being upset by it. Did you all have a lot of money? COTD has to be one of the worst, if not THE worst map, to get your stuff back. Not playing any COTD while changing my gameplay, I wanted to stick a good number on it. And first day back yesterday found a good player and we got farther than I have before. Which was cool. But when I went down it proved impossible to get my stuff back after the only other player left could not get me up.

I'm not giving them excuses and I would have dragged myself as long as possible to help out the other player, but is there a way to stop it? Pack a Punch is possibly somewhere ( I hate that) and if you cannot find a good place to run quickly, you simply get slaughtered. And with only a wall gun :lol: it's like hitting the Zombies with a pillow. If you or anyone else has suggestion for COTD in this situation I'd love to hear it. We were @ 28/29 when it went all to Hell.

No troll. Those gamers wrong to kill any game just because they were going down. Not if they were Host. But I have direct evidence from yesterdays game that it seems awful hard to get your stuff back when you are getting to 30 and beyond.

Another type of player I encountered today and have done in the past; the door opener.

The type that opens every door in sight at the start of the game. I was playing Ascension when I bumped into this guy today so that was pretty lucky, not necessarily a dangerous thing and more of a positive thing. But in the past I've encountered them on maps like FIVE in which it's best to keep barricades closed until certain rounds to make for safe camping places.

Another type of player I encountered today and have done in the past; the door opener.

The type that opens every door in sight at the start of the game. I was playing Ascension when I bumped into this guy today so that was pretty lucky, not necessarily a dangerous thing and more of a positive thing. But in the past I've encountered them on maps like FIVE in which it's best to keep barricades closed until certain rounds to make for safe camping places.

Oh, I am so guilty of that one lol. I open all doors I see, whenever I have the points, regardles (unless specifically directed otherwise) Unless its someone on FIVE trying to tell me to keep a door in the labs shut. Cuz that just isnt gonna happen.

1) LACKEYS: Zombie players I hate the most, are what I call, "Lackeys". People who will see someone doing good in a game, and just follow them everywhere, doing what they do, trying to stick to them like glue and usually take a bunch of kills. Thinking about it, does this ever occure to kiters or campers? I can understand how they would try to follow someone who never stays in one room for more than 15 seconds, but not someone staying in one place or going in circles. I'll usually try to sabotage these people somewhere during my voyage around the map. I always go back and revive them, but it teaches them a lesson in staying off my back.

2) COPYCAT FAILURES: This one, for me, is FIVE specific, A friend and I always play online on FIVE, and we like to stay in the basement. It just really REALLY blows when the 2 other people we play with come down and try to mime our strategy, and just die miserably. You revive them, they die instantly, and then again, and again and again and again! Eventually your at the point where you just order them out of the basement so they dont die anymore, or stop reviving them. I bet this happens on other maps often, but none for me more than FIVE.

3) CRAWLER WHORES: I hate those people too. The people who make a crawler every single effin round and spend waaaaay too long trying to get a good gun or something. Ya dont really need em! I know some people here may frown on me for this, but if a zombie flow ends, and the round doesnt, its time to go Crawler hunting. If someone rage quits because you killed a crawler, than they are just losers anyway.

4) ATTENTION HUNGRY BRAGGERS: People who think they're the shit. I ran into a few of these people. People who go on and on gloating about how far they can get, and how they never ever go down. Its the funniest thing, when they die, you revive them, and they die again lol. I've had so many of these people quit for giving them shit about it. I dont try to be a dick about it, but its just so much fun XD especially if they were jerks first.

WEll those are my 4. Thank you.