A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

I like a lot of the changes, especially the early ones as I think it makes your story easier to follow and understand.

BTW, I haven't really started posting about the origins story much because I really wanna understand what us going on in the EE and form my opinion on origins effect to the story

One thing I can help with is I can confirm that maxis does mention a paradox before entering the gateway

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for the detailed comments murder.

yeah that's how i currently view the story line but ill definitely check out you post when i get some time & maybe it will fill me in on details i am missing thanks.

yes maxis did say that check out next gen tactics zombies video where they do the EE & you can hear maxis say it.

also i don't know if you know i am shure it was posted somewhere but never saw it, but like weasel's comic drawing spread around MOTD there is one around origins & it shows the original 4 whering the templar knights outfit with the black sun symbol holding up all 4 ultimate staffs with what looks like people worshiping them,they look similar to the statues of themselves where you bild the staffs.

Thank you so much! I appreciate it. I look forward to getting to that as well! The problem is that usually people only post if they disagree with me. :P

Next update:

P05.Later on June 30th, 1908, a large meteor containing Element 115 exploded shortly before impact upon the Siberian expanse within the Russian Empire. Edward Richtofen was a resident of the German Empire. He was a homosexual, and he had relations with his male roommate at the college he attended. In the Empire of Great Japan, two wealthy Japanese parents had a five-year-old child named Takeo Masaki. They saw him cut off the tails of kittens, and they knew he would bring them honor. Later, in January 1919, the German Empire of World War I transformed into the Weimar Republic. Within the Weimar Republic, Doctor Edward Richtofen practiced back-alley plastic surgery, becoming affluent in politics and quite popular.

P06.Meanwhile, there were physical locations on the Earth's surface that connected Argatha with the outer Earth. One such location was Shangri-La, lost somewhere in the Himalayas. As told in Buddhism, there were three Pyramids built by a highly advanced, technological race, a race from Argatha. They were in actuality vehicles for an unknown purpose. One Pyramid was on the surface; that Pyramid was present in Shangri-La. The other Pyramids were present; however they were catastrophically launched into the sky. One landed upon the Moon, and another moved into orbit around the Earth. The Pyramid on the Moon was a gateway to another dimension called Aether. However, a being lived there already. He was a being so evil that he earned many names. Some called him Satan; some the Devil; others, Hades, Abaddon, Mictlantecuhtli, and Lucifer. Residing with him was his pet, known as the Beast; the Greeks, however, called it Cerberus.

P07.Sometime within this timeframe, the Vril-Ya began an ambitious endeavor. They advanced very rapidly, just like mankind does. Contrary to their culture in 1871, the Vril-Ya, after having colonized the whole of Argatha, decided to leave mankind blissfully unaware of their existence instead of colonizing the surface. The reason for this is unknown. The Vril-Ya surfaced in Shangri-La, and they decided to colonize elsewhere. So they used the Pyramid and their sophisticated, unknown technology to transport Shangri-La to Mars. However, something went wrong, and it was transported back to Earth. Over time, evidence of the movement deteriorated away, all except for one remaining Martian mountain range in the middle of the Himalayas next to Shangri-La. Eventually, Asians moved into the area, forming their own culture and language, which was a conglomeration of many modern languages. The whereabouts of the Vril-Ya have since been unknown.

After:

P05.Element 115 was incredibly rare in our universe. None of it could be found naturally on Earth. Only by extra-planetary or extra-dimensional means could Element 115 be obtained. On June 30th, 1908, a large meteor containing Element 115 exploded shortly before impact upon the Siberian expanse within the Russian Empire.

(Yeah, a lot of stuff is now unnecessary and will be explained later on in the story, not this soon.)

EDIT: Another one:

P08.In the 1910's, there was a kid named Billy Handsome who lived with his parents in the lower east side of New York City, New York, United States. His dad worked hard to pay for expenses, but his mom secretly turned to prostitution to help pay the bills. Billy found out, but he never told anyone. One day, the risky job ended up getting her killed. In the early 1920's, Salvatore "Sal" DeLuca was the boss of a mob in Chicago, Illinois, United States. He bribed the mayor and city officials. He built an empire based on gambling, alcohol, and prostitution. He was ruthless, even going as far as killing his own girlfriend, believing she deserved it. His mob faced what he called the Turf Wars in 1922 with rival gangs. In the late 1920's to early 1930's, Alcatraz Prison, Alcatraz Island, San Francisco, California, United States, was operational. Alcatraz held the worst behaved prisoners in the country. Lucifer took it upon himself to meddle in Alcatraz. Upon discovering Lucifer, the Warden of Alcatraz began to worship him and practice many satanic rituals. The Warden also imported a little bit of 115 to be used to manufacture a beverage. He called it a Perk-A-Cola, and the beverage was named Electric Cherry. Upon seeing this, Lucifer plucked other Perks that would be created in the future out of their respective times and placed them within Alcatraz, temporally displacing them.

P09.Around this time, Sal's mob allied with another known as Chicago's Finest. Billy Handsome, now a grown man, moved to Chicago to try to make a successful living. He kept in touch with his parents, primarily his dad. He struggled to find a living in the city until he became successful as a hitman for Sal's mob. He wrote letters to his parents, but he left out that his success was due to being a hitman. Albert "The Weasel" Arlington lived in the "Dust Bowl Circus" for a few months before moving to Chicago as a con man, then becoming known by Sal's mob, and he then made many shady deals as a way to make a living. He was also an aspiring comic book artist on the side. Michael "Finn" O'Leary illicitly gambled and was very clever. He fell in love with a chorus girl he found in Boston, Massachusetts, named Angelina "Angela" Bow and married her. Finn and Angelina became wealthy through Finn's clever gambling exploits and moved to Chicago. Tension between Sal's mob and Chicago's Finest began to build when they hit hard times, and a violent incident occurred on February 29, 1929. Sal's mob began to suffer, and no one came to Sal's aid.

P10.Albert went to the hospital because of some injuries he got. While in the hospital, he had more time to devote to his comic books. He made one called Icarus from Mars, and he sent it to the Editor in high hopes. The Editor vehemently rejected the proposed comic book, which hurt Albert greatly. So, Albert returned to his cons when he healed. Finn gained fame when he was able to score a con on the great con-artist, the Weasel. Angelina became a famous actress, but hard times fell upon Finn and her that made it difficult to pay expenses. Tension built between them. Angelina decided that they should leave Chicago, but Finn refused. She then decided to divorce him and leave Chicago without him. Finn refused to let her go, so she told the police about his crimes, breaking his trust and his heart.

P11.Finn was locked up in prison. Sal ended up getting caught by the authorities as well, and so did Billy and Albert. They all ended up in Alcatraz. While they were locked up, Sal's mob deteriorated into chaos. In the future, Lucifer saw zombies being created. He plucked them out of their time and placed them within Alcatraz. The Warden locked them up away from the prisoners and warned them not to get too near the zombies. Meanwhile, most of the prisoners suffered various fates of torture, death, and ritual sacrifices throughout Alcatraz unless they behaved. The Warden also collected Civil War weaponry, and he made a heavily modified creation from such weaponry that even came with a Acid Gat Kit that would infuse acid with 115 into it. In March 1933, the Nazi Party gained control of Germany, turning the Weimar Republic into the Greater German Reich, or Nazi Germany. Richtofen wasn't able to be a back-alley surgeon from that point on due to the party's morals, so he joined the Nazi army to satisfy his obsession with death.

P12.Sal, Billy, Finn, and Albert decided they were going to get out of Alcatraz. Knowing what happened to anyone that misbehaved, they showed their very best behavior, making the staff of Alcatraz grow fond of them. Sal chatted with the guards about their personal lives. Finn looked in the newspapers and put his knowledge of the city and people to use by advising the guards where gambling their money would be profitable. Albert was usually well-mannered, except for the occasional fake doctor visit. Billy, not being able to prevent himself from saying violent remarks, agreed with the staff he would not speak unless asked to do so. One time they asked him to explain the history of his inmates, so he told them how they got there.

After:

P08.In the 1910's, there was a kid named Billy Handsome who lived with his parents in the lower east side of New York City, New York, United States. His dad worked hard to pay for expenses, but his mom secretly turned to prostitution to help pay the bills. Billy found out, but he never told anyone. One day, the risky job ended up getting her killed. In the early 1920's, Salvatore "Sal" DeLuca was the boss of a mob in Chicago, Illinois, United States. He bribed the mayor and city officials. He built an empire based on gambling, alcohol, and prostitution. He was ruthless, even going as far as killing his own girlfriend, believing she deserved it. His mob faced what he called the Turf Wars in 1922 with rival gangs. In the late 1920's to early 1930's, Alcatraz Prison, Alcatraz Island, San Francisco, California, United States, was operational. Alcatraz held the worst behaved prisoners in the country. The Warden imported some Element 115 from an unknown source. Then the Ancient Evil took it upon himself to meddle in Alcatraz. Upon discovering the Ancient Evil, the Warden of Alcatraz began to worship him and practice many satanic rituals. The Warden used the imported 115 to be used to manufacture a beverage. It was a Perk-A-Cola, and the beverage was named Electric Cherry. The 115 displaced other Perks-A-Cola that would be made at a later time and brought them into Alcatraz.

P09.Around this time, Sal's mob allied with another known as Chicago's Finest. Billy Handsome, now a grown man, moved to Chicago to try to make a successful living. He kept in touch with his parents, primarily his dad. He struggled to find a living in the city until he became successful as a hitman for Sal's mob. He wrote letters to his parents, but he left out that his success was due to being a hitman. Albert "The Weasel" Arlington lived in the "Dust Bowl Circus" for a few months before moving to Chicago as a con man, then becoming known by Sal's mob, and he then made many shady deals as a way to make a living. He was also an aspiring comic book artist on the side. Michael "Finn" O'Leary illicitly gambled and was very clever. He fell in love with a chorus girl he found in Boston, Massachusetts, named Angelina "Angela" Bow and married her. Finn and Angelina became wealthy through Finn's clever gambling exploits and moved to Chicago. Tension between Sal's mob and Chicago's Finest began to build when they hit hard times, and a violent incident occurred on February 29, 1929. Sal's mob began to suffer, and no one came to Sal's aid.

P10.Albert went to the hospital because of some injuries he got. While in the hospital, he had more time to devote to his comic books. He made one called Icarus from Mars, and he sent it to the Editor in high hopes. The Editor vehemently rejected the proposed comic book, which hurt Albert greatly. So, Albert returned to his cons when he healed. Finn gained fame when he was able to score a con on the great con-artist, the Weasel. Angelina became a famous actress, but hard times fell upon Finn and her that made it difficult to pay expenses. Tension built between them. Angelina decided that they should leave Chicago, but Finn refused. She then decided to divorce him and leave Chicago without him. Finn refused to let her go, so she told the police about his crimes, breaking his trust and his heart.

P11.Finn was locked up in prison. Sal ended up getting caught by the authorities as well, and so did Billy and Albert. They all ended up in Alcatraz. While they were locked up, Sal's mob deteriorated into chaos. Because of the 115, Alcatraz began to accumulate zombies. The Warden locked them up away from the prisoners and warned them not to get too near the zombies. Meanwhile, most of the prisoners suffered various fates of torture, death, and ritual sacrifices throughout Alcatraz unless they behaved. The Warden also collected Civil War weaponry, and he made a heavily modified creation from such weaponry that even came with a Acid Gat Kit that would infuse acid with 115 into it. In March 1933, the Nazi Party gained control of Germany, turning the Weimar Republic into the Greater German Reich, or Nazi Germany.

P12.Sal, Billy, Finn, and Albert decided they were going to get out of Alcatraz. Knowing what happened to anyone that misbehaved, they showed their very best behavior, making the staff of Alcatraz grow fond of them. Sal chatted with the guards about their personal lives. Finn looked in the newspapers and put his knowledge of the city and people to use by advising the guards where gambling their money would be profitable. Albert was usually well-mannered, except for the occasional fake doctor visit. Billy, not being able to prevent himself from saying violent remarks, agreed with the staff he would not speak unless asked to do so. One time they asked him to explain the history of his inmates, so he told them how they got there.

(Very minor edits on this one. Just changed the Ancient Evil thing and the 115 time displacement.)

You know that's not true in my case. I agree a lot with your theories. :)

@Schrodinger: Thank you very much. I appreciate it. Out of curiosity, would language is your best? I am actually having it translated.

Google does not translate the question, I did not really understand. If this is the language in which your text should be translated... I don't know, maybe the countries with knowing less the history of zombie mode. (Personally, I'm French.)

The pictures in Kino Der Toten and Five as well as the room with PHD Flopper on Call Of The Dead are signed by Wendee. It is not in the list of characters. (Some pictures in Buried are also signed, but it is illegible.)

I like a lot of the changes, especially the early ones as I think it makes your story easier to follow and understand.

BTW, I haven't really started posting about the origins story much because I really wanna understand what us going on in the EE and form my opinion on origins effect to the story

One thing I can help with is I can confirm that maxis does mention a paradox before entering the gateway

Thank you. And I understand. I haven't done it myself yet but I've watched videos on it. So I'm good until I get to the specific steps of the Side Mission for Origins.

Okay, well that's good. A time loop is in itself a paradox. Yay evidence!

thanks for the detailed comments murder.

yeah that's how i currently view the story line but ill definitely check out you post when i get some time & maybe it will fill me in on details i am missing thanks.

yes maxis did say that check out next gen tactics zombies video where they do the EE & you can hear maxis say it.

also i don't know if you know i am shure it was posted somewhere but never saw it, but like weasel's comic drawing spread around MOTD there is one around origins & it shows the original 4 whering the templar knights outfit with the black sun symbol holding up all 4 ultimate staffs with what looks like people worshiping them,they look similar to the statues of themselves where you bild the staffs.

I hope you like it. Wait NGT did it? They hadn't last I checked. I'll check again. I saw that but it was incomplete at the time. If someone finishes it, I'll take a look at it. Not sure what to make of it to be honest. It seems to be just an artistic rendering of the four heroes rather than actual historical documentation.

@Zelkova: Thanks!

@Schrodinger: Thank you very much. I appreciate it. Out of curiosity, would language is your best? I am actually having it translated.

Google does not translate the question, I did not really understand. If this is the language in which your text should be translated... I don't know, maybe the countries with knowing less the history of zombie mode. (Personally, I'm French.)

The pictures in Kino Der Toten and Five as well as the room with PHD Flopper on Call Of The Dead are signed by Wendee. It is not in the list of characters. (Some pictures in Buried are also signed, but it is illegible.)

I have a French translator, bobane. So hopefully you can read it one day. I've never heard of her. I know Kino has many pictures, but most are just cinematic advertisements, given its a theater. I am aware of the ones in Buried though.

EDIT: Small update to P15:

P15.The mobsters had company. In addition to the zombies, the Beast was present. However, it could not enter the time loop completely, so it just instead stuck each of its three heads through a portal. It just wanted to eat fresh zombie corpses. Also, Ferguson was stuck in the loop as well, but as a zombie now, and the Ancient Evil gave him a lot of power to make him much more powerful than the other zombies. In his extremely powerful form, he was given the name "Brutus". He attacked the mobsters repeatedly, and every time he died, the Ancient Evil brought him back, sometimes making him cross his own time-stream. Four other prison guards and four other prisoners were also caught in the time-loop, and they fought each other for survival, with the Ancient Evil antagonizing them.

The prison guards and prisoners never saw the mobsters. the Ancient Evil created many artifacts to create a challenge in the mobsters' survival, such as the Mystery Box, which gave them futuristic weapons, and Power-Ups, which altered the state of things as well. The Ancient Evil also allowed the mobsters a fighting chance of multiple deaths in one life through a ghostly apparition they called the Afterlife, which basically acted as a freebie. After many, many tries, Sal, Billy, Finn, and the Albert finally got it right. They began to fight their way through the zombies.

Then they searched and found the Warden's key. They fed each of the Beast's heads fresh zombie corpses until it was satiated, and in return it gave them a powerful weapon called the H*ll's Retriever.

After:

P15.The mobsters had company. In addition to the zombies, the Beast was present. However, it could not enter the time loop completely, so it just instead stuck each of its three heads through a portal. It just wanted to eat fresh zombie corpses. Also, Ferguson was stuck in the loop as well, but as a zombie now, and the Ancient Evil gave him a lot of power to make him much more powerful than the other zombies. In his extremely powerful form, he was given the name "Brutus". He attacked the mobsters repeatedly, and every time he died, the Ancient Evil brought him back, sometimes making him cross his own time-stream. Four other prison guards and four other prisoners were also caught in the time-loop, and they fought each other for survival, with the Ancient Evil antagonizing them.

The prison guards and prisoners never saw the mobsters. To create a challenge in the mobsters' survival, the Ancient Evil created his own version of the Vril-Ya box that plucked weapons out of their respective times, also known as the Mystery Box. He also created ethereal objects called Power-Ups. The Ancient Evil also allowed the mobsters a fighting chance of multiple deaths in one life through a ghostly apparition they called the Afterlife, which basically acted as a freebie. After many, many tries, Sal, Billy, Finn, and the Albert finally got it right. They began to fight their way through the zombies.

Then they searched and found the Warden's key. They fed each of the Beast's heads fresh zombie corpses until it was satiated, and in return it gave them a powerful weapon called the H*ll's Retriever.

EDIT: Btw, P20 and half of P21 were removed. I'm removing the characters' backgrounds as apparently those were fake. They will be re-added when we get to the characters' introduction, but merely as false memories.

I think moving the background of the characters around to when they are introduced is a good idea, but I don't understand why you say they are fake, what happens on sunset strip may or may not be reality but the characters past and them being sent to Alcatraz has no reason to be fake

No I meant Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Richtofen. Sorry, you must have been confused because there was no mention of them (because those parts were removed). I'm moving those back 'til we get to the 1940's.

EDIT: Infest just came up with a brilliant idea. He said that the reason the Perks flicker in Mob of the Dead is because the Ancient Evil brought them there as opposed to 115. So I'll make a change to reflect that shortly.

No I meant Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Richtofen. Sorry, you must have been confused because there was no mention of them (because those parts were removed). I'm moving those back 'til we get to the 1940's.

EDIT: Infest just came up with a brilliant idea. He said that the reason the Perks flicker in Mob of the Dead is because the Ancient Evil brought them there as opposed to 115. So I'll make a change to reflect that shortly.

Oh, thanks for clearing that up. :lol:

But about the perks flickering, Richthofen specifically says, when first powered up the P-A-P in origins "Simmered as if it did not belong in this reality (I'll get exact quote tomorrow when I can get access to my laptop) his description sounded very similar to how the perks in MOTD looked and he said it was because the machine didn't belong this this reality

Oh, thanks for clearing that up. :lol:

But about the perks flickering, Richthofen specifically says, when first powered up the P-A-P in origins "Simmered as if it did not belong in this reality (I'll get exact quote tomorrow when I can get access to my laptop) his description sounded very similar to how the perks in MOTD looked and he said it was because the machine didn't belong this this reality

I think that is because the Origins Pack-A-Punch is of Vril-Ya origin, not because of temporal displacement. It came from Agartha.

What I'm getting at is that the Perks and Pack-A-Punch fall through time to all the maps we play in, and the only one where the Perks flicker is in Mob of the Dead. Same result, but the manner in which it behaves leads me to think the cause is different. We had agreed that he forced them there. Perhaps this remains true, for when 115 displaces them, they don't flicker.

I have a French translator, bobane. So hopefully you can read it one day. I've never heard of her. I know Kino has many pictures, but most are just cinematic advertisements, given its a theater. I am aware of the ones in Buried though.

These pictures : http://nsa33.casimages.com/img/2013/09/ ... 580280.png

And there is no the sender of the letters(DR/KDT/Five/COTD) in the list : http://nsa33.casimages.com/img/2013/09/ ... 613305.png

And do not worry, everything you wrote in the first page is easy to read for me.

These pictures : http://nsa33.casimages.com/img/2013/09/ ... 580280.png

And there is no the sender of the letters(DR/KDT/Five/COTD) in the list : http://nsa33.casimages.com/img/2013/09/ ... 613305.png

And do not worry, everything you wrote in the first page is easy to read for me.

Wow, thanks Schrodinger. I can't believe no one picked up on that. She must've been the portrait artist. Thank you very much. :)

EDIT: Update:

P21.On September 1, 1939, Nazi Germany invaded Poland, leading many countries to declare war on Germany, plunging the world into World War II. The government of Nazi Germany, the Reichstag High Command, acquired six Wunderwaffe programs to have an edge in the war.

P22.The first Wunderwaffe was the Uranium Club, which was a nuclear energy project whose purpose was to weaponize nuclear fission technology. The second Wunderwaffe was the Aggregate Rocket series, most importantly the A9-A12 models, all of which were designed for the purposes of transporting satellites into low Earth orbit. The most prominent of the A9-A12 models was the V-2 Rocket, the first projectile to reach space. The third Wunderwaffe was the DGS 228 and 346, proposed rocket-powered aircrafts that would culminate in the development of supersonic reconnaissance planes. The fourth Wunderwaffe was the Rocket U-Boat, a submarine designed to carry and fire ballistic missiles. The fifth Wunderwaffe was the Landkreuzer P 1500 Monster, a 1,000-ton tank that would act as a transport for the 800mm Schwerer Gustav artillery gun, the largest ever fired.

P23.The sixth Wunderwaffe was the Die Glocke, which has been rumored to be anything from teleportation to anti-gravity machines. Die Glocke was overseen by Group 935, an organization based on the improvement of the human race, headquartered in Der Riese near Breslau, Lower Silesia, Poland. A meteor containing Element 115 had crashed at Der Riese some time ago before the facility's creation. The Reichstag High Command signed a contract with Group 935's leader, Doctor Ludvig Maxis, M.D., who kept the contract secret from the employees, as the employees were from many nationalities. Group 935 would receive funding, and in return it would produce weaponry for the Nazi army. Richtofen became a scientist of Group 935.

After:

P21.On September 1, 1939, Nazi Germany invaded Poland, leading many countries to declare war on Germany, plunging the world into World War II. The government of Nazi Germany, the Reichstag High Command, acquired six Wunderwaffe programs to have an edge in the war. The first Wunderwaffe was the Uranium Club, which was a nuclear energy project whose purpose was to weaponize nuclear fission technology. The second Wunderwaffe was the Aggregate Rocket series, most importantly the A9-A12 models, all of which were designed for the purposes of transporting satellites into low Earth orbit. The most prominent of the A9-A12 models was the V-2 Rocket, the first projectile to reach space. The third Wunderwaffe was the DGS 228 and 346, proposed rocket-powered aircrafts that would culminate in the development of supersonic reconnaissance planes. The fourth Wunderwaffe was the Rocket U-Boat, a submarine designed to carry and fire ballistic missiles. The fifth Wunderwaffe was the Landkreuzer P 1500 Monster, a 1,000-ton tank that would act as a transport for the 800mm Schwerer Gustav artillery gun, the largest ever fired.

P22.Doctor Ludvig Maxis, M.D., had a plan. He knew great secrets and great technology that a man of his time should not have known. He sought out to recreate an organization, called Group 935, and he was going to make it a research organization based on improving the human condition. Maxis would be the leader of the newfound Group 935 headquartered in Der Riese near Breslau, Lower Silesia, Poland. The facility was built atop the location of a meteor impact that had brought Element 115 to Earth. He employed many people of different nationalities and began to start testing with various technology. He once had a friend that had helped save his life, at the sacrifice of his own. Maxis found that 115 had the ability to brainwash, so he began trying to recreate the mind of the friend that he lost. Eventually he succeeded in making a man quite similar to his friend, Doctor Edward Richtofen. Maxis gave him false memories so that Richtofen believed he actually belonged in the 1930's. His false memories including going to college, being apart of the Weimar Republic, being a plastic surgeon, among other things.

P23.When the Nazis began to take over much of Europe, Maxis signed a contract with the Nazi Party of the Reichstag High Command. Group 935 would make weapons for them in exchange for funding so they could do their real work. Maxis did not like making the weapons, but he felt it was necessary. The sixth Wunderwaffe of Germany became the Die Glocke, which was been rumored to be anything from teleportation to anti-gravity machines. Die Glocke was overseen by Group 935.

~~~~~~~~

Another update:

P23.When the Nazis began to take over much of Europe, Maxis signed a contract with the Nazi Party of the Reichstag High Command. Group 935 would make weapons for them in exchange for funding so they could do their real work. Maxis did not like making the weapons, but he felt it was necessary. The sixth Wunderwaffe of Germany became the Die Glocke, which was been rumored to be anything from teleportation to anti-gravity machines. Die Glocke was overseen by Group 935.

P24.By December 4, 1939, he and another scientist, Doctor Schuster, commenced 150 tests on a matter transference prototype. Using a microgram of Element 115, Richtofen and Dr. Schuster used the prototype teleporter that they invented to teleport a walnut weighing 10 grams three feet away. Test #151 was successful.

Richtofen told Maxis about the innovation, but Maxis was not pleased. He believed the teleporter to be a waste of resources and that nothing beneficial would come of it. Maxis also confided in Richtofen about the contract with the Reichstag High Command. Richtofen thought that the teleporter could aid Nazi Germany significantly and that Maxis might be lying about disapproval in order to steal his work, so Richtofen and Dr. Schuster continued to work on the teleporter despite Maxis's objections.

P25.The next day, a thirty-day period began where Richtofen and Dr. Schuster made rapid advancements to the teleporter prototype.

On January 4, 1940, Richtofen volunteered to be its first human subject. However, when he teleported, he did not end up in the receiving receptacle, but instead he found he was within a dark cave within the Moon. He saw the Pyramid that had been created by the Vril-Ya. Notably the cave had oxygen within it, and it had machinery of a non-electrical sort. Also, he saw strange passageways on the ceiling. Then he touched the Pyramid. From that moment forward, Richtofen would hear other voices in his head; he became schizophrenic. He was then teleported away, to Shangri-La.

P26.While Richtofen was in Shangri-La, he made diplomatic relations with the local people, although it was mostly due to them likely believing him to be a god. This changed Richtofen.

By January 23, 1940, Dr. Schuster had nearly given up all hope of Richtofen's return since his disappearance through the teleporter when Richtofen waltzed back into Der Riese. Richtofen claimed they had much work to be done. During the next few years, Group 935 was busily working and creating inventions. Maxis grudgingly continued with the teleporter experiments, supervising the tests, but Richtofen was vital in that he knew how to recalibrate the teleporters.

Maxis went through three unsuccessful tests on trying to get the teleporter to work. Maxis's tests #1, 2, and 3 all resulted in piles of guts and flesh. Maxis's daughter, Samantha Maxis, lived with him at the Der Riese facility.

To alleviate any loneliness she might get, he gave her a dog, named Fluffy.

P27.On January 20, 1942, Maxis completed the Datenbediensteter, which was the computer network of Der Riese. Also in 1942, the Uranium Club was disbanded due to lack of funding. Richtofen did not trust nor like Maxis, and Richtofen had begun to do many things behind Maxis's back. Richtofen had finished his teleporter, which he had used to teleport to the Moon and back as much as he wished. In doing so, he secretly organized a now complete workforce on his new base of operations on the Moon, known as Griffin Station.

When Griffin Station was finally completed in 1943, Richtofen announced to the rebellious Group 935 workers that they were to work in Griffin Station from now on, and he revealed the purpose: the Pyramid, or as Richtofen called it, the MPD. He assigned Doctor Groph to be the leader of Griffin Station. Richtofen continued to work for Maxis, who knew nothing of what Richtofen had done. Richtofen also found many vril artifacts on the Moon.

After:

By December 4, 1939, Richtofen and another scientist, Doctor Schuster, commenced 150 tests on a matter transference prototype. Using a microgram of Element 115, Richtofen and Dr. Schuster used the prototype teleporter that they invented to teleport a walnut weighing 10 grams three feet away. Test #151 was successful.

Richtofen told Maxis about the innovation, but Maxis was not pleased. He believed the teleporter to be a waste of resources and that nothing beneficial would come of it. Maxis also confided in Richtofen about the contract with the Reichstag High Command. Richtofen thought that the teleporter could aid Nazi Germany significantly and that Maxis might be lying about disapproval in order to steal his work, so Richtofen and Dr. Schuster continued to work on the teleporter despite Maxis's objections.

P25.The next day, a thirty-day period began where Richtofen and Dr. Schuster made rapid advancements to the teleporter prototype.

On January 4, 1940, Richtofen volunteered to be its first human subject. However, when he teleported, he did not end up in the receiving receptacle, but instead he found he was within a dark cave within the Moon. He saw the Pyramid that had been created by the Vril-Ya. Notably the cave had oxygen within it, and it had machinery of a non-electrical sort. Also, he saw strange passageways on the ceiling. Then he touched the Pyramid. From that moment forward, Richtofen would hear other voices in his head; he became schizophrenic. He was then teleported away, to Shangri-La.

P26.While Richtofen was in Shangri-La, he made diplomatic relations with the local people, although it was mostly due to them likely believing him to be a god. The voices in his head as well as the time he spent at Shangri-La exacerbated any flaws that may have occurred in his programming. The original Richtofen was a great scientist but he was not without his flaws. Richtofen eccentricity multiplied in the span of a few weeks.

By January 23, 1940, Dr. Schuster had nearly given up all hope of Richtofen's return since his disappearance through the teleporter when suddenly Richtofen waltzed back into Der Riese. Richtofen claimed they had much work to be done. During the next few years, Group 935 was busily working and creating inventions. Maxis grudgingly continued with the teleporter experiments, supervising the tests, but Richtofen was vital in that he knew how to recalibrate the teleporters whereas Maxis did not.

Maxis went through three unsuccessful tests on trying to get the teleporter to work. Maxis's tests one, two, and three all resulted in piles of guts and flesh. Also, Maxis brought his daughter, Samantha Maxis, along with him at all times within the Der Riese facility.

To alleviate any loneliness she might get, he gave her a dog, named Fluffy, named after Samantha's old dog.

P27.On January 20, 1942, Maxis completed the Datenbediensteter, which was the computer network of Der Riese. Also in 1942, the Uranium Club was disbanded due to lack of funding. Richtofen did not trust nor like Maxis anymore, and Richtofen had begun to do many things behind Maxis's back. Richtofen had finished his teleporter, which he had used to teleport to the Moon and back as much as he wished. In doing so, he secretly organized a now complete workforce on his new base of operations on the Moon, known as Griffin Station.

When Griffin Station was finally completed in 1943, Richtofen announced to the rebellious Group 935 workers that they were to work in Griffin Station from now on, and he revealed the purpose: the Pyramid, or as Richtofen called it, the MPD. He assigned Doctor Groph to be the leader of Griffin Station. Richtofen continued to work for Maxis. Maxis did not know what Richtofen had done, but he became suspicious. Richtofen also found many vril artifacts on the Moon alongside the MPD.

Very, very nice updates MMX, I see you're keeping busy.

I see no big changes, so I assume they are just minor details? Or am I going blind?

Did you not see the change to the Richtofen and Maxis intros?

Something I wanted to discuss is the Perks and Pack-A-Punch. In some instances they are legitimate, like in Verruckt. But in some they are displaced, like in Buried. So... which are which? Which maps actually constructed the Perks and which did not?

I'm blind then. I went back and saw them this time.

So Maxis brainwashed Richtofen, eh? How could I have missed that.

Now, the perks. Mob of the Dead is obviously displaced, of course. Ascension's would be real, right? And Moon?

I really don't know about the others. Would they be real in "Five"?

Very, very nice updates MMX, I see you're keeping busy.

I see no big changes, so I assume they are just minor details? Or am I going blind?

Did you not see the change to the Richtofen and Maxis intros?

Something I wanted to discuss is the Perks and Pack-A-Punch. In some instances they are legitimate, like in Verruckt. But in some they are displaced, like in Buried. So... which are which? Which maps actually constructed the Perks and which did not?

To be honest, I think Verruckt, Der Riese, maybe Kino's, Ascension, Moon's and maybe Origins are real, the others I am not sure about.

Maybe Nuketown's are real, idk.

I agree for the most part.

Here's a list I'm making. An X indicates that it is there via time displacement. A _ means otherwise.

--Nacht der Untoten

[X]Mule Kick

--Verruckt

[_]Juggernog

[_]Speed Cola

[_]Double-Tap Root Beer

[_]Quick Revive

[X]Mule Kick

--Shi No Numa

[X]Juggernog

[X]Speed Cola

[X]Double-Tap Root Beer

[X]Quick Revive

[X]Mule Kick

--Der Riese

[_]Juggernog

[_]Speed Cola

[_]Double-Tap Root Beer

[_]Quick Revive

[X]Mule Kick

[_]Pack-A-Punch

--Kino der Toten

[_]Juggernog

[_]Speed Cola

[_]Double-Tap Root Beer

[_]Quick Revive

[X]Mule Kick

[_]Pack-A-Punch

--"Five"

[_]Juggernog

[_]Speed Cola

[_]Double-Tap Root Beer

[_]Quick Revive

[X]Mule Kick

[_]Pack-A-Punch

--Ascension

[_]Juggernog

[_]Speed Cola

[_]Quick Revive

[_]Stamin-Up

[_]PhD Flopper

[X]Mule Kick

[_]Pack-A-Punch

--Call of the Dead

[_]Juggernog

[_]Speed Cola

[_]Double-Tap Root Beer

[_]Quick Revive

[_]Stamin-Up

[_]PhD Flopper

[_]Deadshot Daiquiri

[X]Mule Kick

[_]Pack-A-Punch

--Shangri-La

[_]Juggernog

[_]Speed Cola

[_]Double-Tap Root Beer

[_]Quick Revive

[_]Stamin-Up

[_]PhD Flopper

[_]Deadshot Daiquiri

[X]Mule Kick

[_]Pack-A-Punch

--Moon

[X]Juggernog

[X]Speed Cola

[_]Double-Tap Root Beer

[_]Quick Revive

[_]Stamin-Up

[_]PhD Flopper

[_]Deadshot Daiquiri

[_]Mule Kick

[X]Pack-A-Punch

--Nuketown

[X]Juggernog

[X]Speed Cola

[X]Double-Tap Root Beer II

[X]Quick Revive

[X]Pack-A-Punch

--Green Run

[X]Juggernog

[X]Speed Cola

[_]Double-Tap Root Beer II

[X]Quick Revive

[X]Stamin-Up

[_]Tombstone Soda

[X]Pack-A-Punch

--Great Leap Forward

[X]Juggernog

[X]Speed Cola

[X]Quick Revive

[X]PhD Flopper

[X]Mule Kick

[_]Who's Who

[X]Pack-A-Punch

--Alcatraz Island

[X]Juggernog

[X]Speed Cola

[X]PhD Flopper

[X]Deadshot Daiquiri

[X]Mule Kick

[_]Electric Cherry

[X]Pack-A-Punch

--Resolution 1295

[X]Juggernog

[X]Speed Cola

[X]Quick Revive

[X]Stamin-Up

[X]Mule Kick

[_]Vulture-Aid Elixir

[X]Pack-A-Punch

--Excavation Site 64

[X]Juggernog

[X]Speed Cola

[X]Quick Revive

[X]Stamin-Up

[X]PhD Flopper

[X]Deadshot Daiquiri

[X]Mule Kick

[X]Electric Cherry

[_]Pack-A-Punch

This also gives us the opportunity to evaluate the Mule Kick addition as canonical. I've already put in what I think. What do you guys think?

EDIT: I think it comes down to that if we cannot think of a good reason why it should be there, then it probably shouldn't be there.

I agree for the most part.

Here's a list I'm making. An X indicates that it is there via time displacement. A _ means otherwise.

This also gives us the opportunity to evaluate the Mule Kick addition as canonical. I've already put in what I think. What do you guys think?

EDIT: I think it comes down to that if we cannot think of a good reason why it should be there, then it probably shouldn't be there.

I mostly agree with this list, through Nuketown is pretty confusing, weather it is a Time Displacement (thanks to the Mushroom Cloud) or not, but I can mostly agree with it.

I also take it you believe Pack a Punch was discovered at the Origins Dig Site.? while the Pack a Punch we are used to seeing was reverse engineered by 935?

as for Mule Kick, it really doesn't make sense that it's there anywhere besides Moon, where it was likely invented.

I appreciate the input guys!

I think Nuketown's is displaced like Delta said. Raining Perks just seems ridiculous. It is a much more elegant solution to say they are displaced in the first place. After all, the CDC were surprised to find them, even though they came from not too far away (Area 51).

Yes. The original Pack-A-Punch is Vril-Ya. Then you had the original reverse-engineered one at Der Riese. Then all the rest are copies.

Exactly what I was thinking about Mule Kick.

So, feel free to continue talking about that, but I'm going to introduce a new topic: Were the original four characters present in Nacht and Verruckt? We can now reevaluate this, I say we should go for it!

I appreciate the input guys!

I think Nuketown's is displaced like Delta said. Raining Perks just seems ridiculous. It is a much more elegant solution to say they are displaced in the first place. After all, the CDC were surprised to find them, even though they came from not too far away (Area 51).

Yes. The original Pack-A-Punch is Vril-Ya. Then you had the original reverse-engineered one at Der Riese. Then all the rest are copies.

Exactly what I was thinking about Mule Kick.

So, feel free to continue talking about that, but I'm going to introduce a new topic: Were the original four characters present in Nacht and Verruckt? We can now reevaluate this, I say we should go for it!

You're welcome.

I agree about Nuketown, it does seem ridiculous, so I will agree about that, they were displaced into Nuketown, despite them not being too far away also at Area 51 (and consequently Moon).

Got ya, just making sure that is what you are getting at. I completely agree, they found the Vril-Ya Pack a Punch at the Dig Site then Reverse Engineered it, making the one we have seen since World at War

Well, we know Tank was at Verruckt (and captured there with the Marines), but I do not have a clue on this one.

I say it goes like this:

First outbreak at Nacht der Untoten

First outbreak at Verruckt

Second outbreak at Nacht der Untoten

Second outbreak at Verruckt

Shi No Numa

Der Riese

The first ones are just Marines. The second ones are the original four. Why would they go there? Perhaps Richtofen intended to contain the outbreak? Or maybe he was looking for something? Truth be told, we don't even really know why he went to Shi No Numa and Der Riese. Who knows what was going through his head. I mean, sure he had his ultimate plan, but he seemed to wing a lot. He even says in Buried something like "I didn't think this through very well."

I say it goes like this:

First outbreak at Nacht der Untoten

First outbreak at Verruckt

Second outbreak at Nacht der Untoten

Second outbreak at Verruckt

Shi No Numa

Der Riese

The first ones are just Marines. The second ones are the original four. Why would they go there? Perhaps Richtofen intended to contain the outbreak? Or maybe he was looking for something? Truth be told, we don't even really know why he went to Shi No Numa and Der Riese. Who knows what was going through his head. I mean, sure he had his ultimate plan, but he seemed to wing a lot. He even says in Buried something like "I didn't think this through very well."

I thought he went to Shi No Numa to recover the Wunderwaffe DG-2? and then subsequently to Der Riese to maybe retrieve something else? maybe because the Teleporter's were there? I don't really see any reason Richtofen would go back to Verruckt or Nacht, especially since he seemed to have spent a considerable amount of time at the Eagle's Nest (Call of the Dead)

No, it isn't known exactly why he went to Shi No Numa nor Der Riese. I mean you could be right. Or it could be something else. It could be that he wanted to time travel, but what would that in itself gain? I think having two stops along the way is not a problem at all. Especially since all (but Shi No Numa) are right next to each other.

No, it isn't known exactly why he went to Shi No Numa nor Der Riese. I mean you could be right. Or it could be something else. It could be that he wanted to time travel, but what would that in itself gain? I think having two stops along the way is not a problem at all. Especially since all (but Shi No Numa) are right next to each other.

I think the DG-2 theory is the most commonly thought theory (at least for Shi No Numa, we assume), I could be right or wrong, I have no clue, he could've wanted to Time Travel, but still, maybe he needed to go to Der Riese because of the Teleporters? I have no idea. however I don't know, I could be crazy but I have no idea why he might have gone to Verruckt and Nacht, I only have ideas on SNN and Der Riese.

Archived