A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

So, I finally got it back up. Yay. Its stats are all reset.

I appreciate all the support guys. I really can't help but wonder now if they really are going to make their own zombies timeline. I'm kinda disappointed, because I've actually tried applying for work at Treyarch before. I just felt that if they ever did do one, I could be of some assistance, not just shut down.

EDIT: I see CoDz has a new video feature. Should I perhaps use that for this?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, I finally got it back up. Yay. Its stats are all reset.

I appreciate all the support guys. I really can't help but wonder now if they really are going to make their own zombies timeline. I'm kinda disappointed, because I've actually tried applying for work at Treyarch before. I just felt that if they ever did do one, I could be of some assistance, not just shut down.

EDIT: I see CoDz has a new video feature. Should I perhaps use that for this?

Yes definitely. Do you think this will also get taken down for the same reasons though?

It could go either way really. Either they will be persistent and try again, or they'll not care enough to do it again.

If they don't do it again then I am going to be utterly confused as to why it happened in the first place, but if they do it again I would really try to pursue it if I were you.

• 8 months later...

Hello! You know that Call of Duty Zombies Storyline I headed with the help of so much of you guys? It's been a while, hasn't it? I decided to take a break from Zombies, but I still want to make another go at the complete Zombies storyline. (And I learned a lot from the first time around, so I believe I can do it a lot faster this time.) And now it has almost come to an end once again. (Just like a month or two to go, right?)

Here is the Current Draft of the script (WIP)

I am somewhat out of the loop. Honestly the whole multiverse thing just seems overly convoluted to me for the sake of being convoluted. So there's a tall order to fill when it comes to piecing it together. I thought I might come back on here to do it. The script is in a much easier format to edit, and those of you reading this can pitch in if you want. I'll gladly take help where I can get it, and otherwise keep trucking along myself. I aim to get this done before the year is over.

The script in its current state is not much different from before Black Ops III. I won't start serious narration changes until after the final DLC comes out. But I've already begun scrounging for important audio like radios and cinematics. Quotes are a pain and still in progress. Also, if you ever watched my BioShock series, you'll know that I've figured out a few ways to have interesting visuals on screen so this won't be another strictly "audio documentary".

So yeah. That's it. I've got some reading to do. Still a lot of big picture stuff to work out, but I imagine we won't really know until the last DLC is out. And even then we won't really know, will we? Feel free to pitch in. I'm going to just ramble on my own time about stuff I've noticed if anyone wants to discuss.

Thank you for your time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer, pretty much nothing I say below is set in stone.

Multiverse, right? Past, future, past-future, alternate-past-future, and then alternate-universe. Wonder where we'll go from here? Anyway, I've made a listing of what I think are all of the universes we've seen. I use Maxis's extremely ambiguous term "Realm" to differentiate them (instead of universe or timeline or what have you), and then I numbered all of the unnamed ones by Greek letter.

Alpha Realm: Nacht der Untoten 1945 > Verruckt 1945 > Shi No Numa 1945 > Verruckt 1945 > Der Riese 1946 > “Five” & Ascension 1962 > Kino der Toten 1969 > Shangri-La 2000 > Call of the Dead 2011 > Moon & Nuketown 2025 > TranZit 2045 > Die Rise 2045 > Buried 2045
Beta Realm: Origins 1918
Gamma Realm: World at War 1945 > Black Ops 1960 > Black Ops II 2025 > Black Ops III 2065
Delta Realm: World at War 1945 > Black Ops 1960 > Black Ops II 2025 > Nightmares 2065
Epsilon Realm: Dead Ops Arcade > Dead Ops Arcade II
Zeta Realm: Zombies iOS
Eta Realm: Zombies DS
Theta Realm: Alcatraz Island 1933
Iota Realm: Shadows of Evil 1933
Kappa Realm: Overlords
Lambda Realm: The Giant 194X > Der Eisendrache 194X > Zetsubou No Shima 194X > X 194X
Mu Realm: Keepers
Nu Realm: The House
Aether
Agartha
Crazy Place
Malum

I've kinda conflated timelines within a single realm, hence the Alpha Realm taking up most of the story thus far. You might consider the Alpha and Lambda Realms to be the same Realm just different timelines, but I'd disagree. The Lambda Realm is more akin to an alternate universe that is similar to the Alpha Realm in most ways but different in a few (like they have giant robots and a different 935 logo amongst other things), things that happened long before the Giant intro and Richtofen's interference.

Beta Realm is Origins, and the Gamma Realm is the campaign (i.e. what if we never blew the Earth up). The Alpha, Gamma, and Delta Realms might appear like different timelines, but they fall victim to the same problems as Lambda. For example, the creation of Corvus/Deimos is the differentiation between Gamma and Delta, but in Gamma Kane had already been born whereas in Delta she never had. So again, similar but not exactly the same.

Epsilon, Zeta, and Eta are really just a way to finally include the "non-canon" Zombies. So that was nice.

Theta and Iota are tricky. We know the Overlords (the Lovecraftian monsters) are invading the Iota Realm to try to assimilate it into the Realm they're from, the Kappa Realm. And we know that in the Theta Realm, Satan controls the zombies. The question is, in the Iota Realm prior to the assimilation by the Kappa Realm, who controlled the zombies? It is possible that Theta and Iota are the same Realm, but that would mean that the Overlords managed to overcome Satan. I'll have to look into this.

The Mu Realm is where the Keepers are from. I get that they're multiverse entities and not confined to a single Realm, but in Der Eisendrache you do go to another plane of existence to fight one. So even if this isn't where all the Keepers are, it is where at least one was.

Look, Maxis and Samantha and Eddy and the house... It's all confusing. And we probably won't know for sure what's going on until the last DLC. But I'd bet it is quite likely that they are in a separate Realm, the Nu Realm.

Also, there are now three different Group 935 logos. The double-S, the single-S, and the tower. The double-S is unique to the Alpha Realm. The single-S was in the Beta Realm (Origins). The tower is part of the Lambda Realm (the new version of events). Although, the single-S was seen once in the intro of the Giant intro. I assume that in the Lambda Realm that the single-S logo was changed early on to the tower logo.

Also, where are the Vril-Ya? In Der Eisendrache we see all of the Vril-Ya technology but now under the control of the Keepers. Does this mean that the Vril-Ya are the Keepers? Well that can't be true. The Keepers have no eyes, and the Vril-Ya skull was saw in Shangri-La had eyes. So maybe the technology was hijacked by the Keepers after the Vril-Ya disappeared?

Also, when is the Giant supposed to take place? Der Riese took place in January of 1946 (Tank said so). It's the same eclipse, so it should be the same night, right? But why is "the German War Machine" still an issue in Der Eisendrache (which is supposed to take place two weeks later)? I'm guessing that with all the technology in Lambda that maybe World War II is still going?

And then... Samantha's location... It's weird. Maxis talks about getting younger. But he also talks about a plan that resulted in an atomic explosion with nuclear fallout. And he says Samantha was taken. Oh there's a lot of talk about a "He" (that seems to be someone OTHER than Maxis and Richtofen). Shadowman maybe? And then Samantha and Eddy were given back to him changed? I've been thinking about this a bit lately.

Here's an idea. There only ever were two Samanthas, but there were three Maxises, now one. Alpha Samantha died on the Moon. Alpha Maxis destroys the Alpha Realm to bring her back somehow (maybe initiates the whole multiverse thing starting with Beta?) Beta Maxis never has a daughter. Lambda Maxis and Samantha get teleported to Nu in the beginning of the Giant. Maybe Nu IS Agartha? Maybe Nu Samantha interacts with the heroes and Beta Maxis. Eventually they ascend. Nu Richtofen (Eddy) comes from... who knows. Omicron maybe. And maybe Alpha, Beta, and Lambda Maxises, since they all entered ethereal realms, somehow merged into a single super-Maxis, which is how he has the strange abilities he seems to have: getting younger, talking across worlds and time, remembering memories he shouldn't have.

Just an idea?

Oh, and if anyone reading this is a staff member, would you perhaps consider moving this thread to a forum where it might more easily be seen by others?

One more thing. I'm a little confused about the characters in Shadows of Evil, who they are actually killing. So in the intro, Jessica kills the Photographer (not the Producer), Floyd kills Tony King (not the Promoter), and Nero kills his wife (not the Lawyer). Who does Jack kill? It seems like his Partner, but I'm not sure.

There are four radios in the map that from the corresponding person that shows the characters that their murder was ill-advised. The Producer calls Jessica. The Promoter calls Floyd. The Lawyer calls Nero... And the Partner calls Jack. This means that the Partner was NOT killed. Right? So I imagine that Jack killed his Contact (for his illicit dealings).

Furthermore, when you do the rituals in the game, there's a person above each table, yes? Pinnaz even has a video with their quotes. After listening to them, it was obvious that these people knew our characters. So which four were they? Were we re-killing the Photographer, Tony, Wife, and Contact? Or are we sacrificing the Producer, Promoter, Lawyer, and Partner? Since there's no woman, it must be the latter, right?

And then after the ending, the main characters are left to rot. So they probably die too, yes?

So, in total. Everyone's dead.

EDIT: So I just found out that in Shadows of Evil there's a note from Sal dated 11/6/194X, meaning he isn't locked up. That means for certain that Shadows of Evil and Mob of the Dead take place in different realms. The Shadows of Evil version of Sal wasn't locked up in Alcatraz. However, Jessica has a quote about how the Keepers have been around since the Great War, which is a direct reference to Origins. So... apparently Shadows of Evil and Origins take place in the same universe????? What does this mean for the Giant?

Or maybe it was just an alternate versions of Origins... See. That's the dumb thing with the multiverse concept. You can never know if the event is the real one you saw or an alternate one. Different in some ways but same in others. So which are which? "Whichever we say!"

So... I'll continue to go with three separate universes.

EDIT 2:

Okay. So I've been thinking about this all week. Future DLC will probably change this, but I believe I've got a working theory for everything going on. I had to renumber the realms again:

Alpha Realm: Nacht der Untoten 1945 > Verruckt 1945 > Shi No Numa 1945 > Verruckt 1945 > Der Riese 1946 > “Five” & Ascension 1962 > Kino der Toten 1969 > Shangri-La 2000 > Call of the Dead 2011 > Moon & Nuketown 2025 > TranZit 2045 > Die Rise 2045 > Buried 2045
Beta Realm: Origins 1918
Gamma Realm: World at War 1945 > Black Ops 1960 > Black Ops II 2025 > Black Ops III 2150
Delta Realm: World at War 1945 > Black Ops 1960 > Black Ops II 2025 > Nightmares 2150
Epsilon Realm: Dead Ops Arcade > Dead Ops Arcade II
Zeta Realm: Zombies iOS
Eta Realm: Zombies DS
Theta Realm: Mob of the Dead backstory

Iota Realm: Overlords
Kappa Realm: Shadows of Evil backstory
Lambda Realm: Shadows of Evil 1940
Mu Realm: The Giant 1945 > Der Eisendrache 1945 > Zetsubou No Shima 1945 > X 1945
Nu Realm: Keepers
Aether
Agartha
Crazy Place
Malum
Purgatory: Alcatraz Island 1933

Okay, so here goes.

At the end of the Alpha Realm story in Buried, Maxis destroys the Alpha Realm so that he can open the gateway and cross over into Agartha, because he believes that is where Samantha is. He ends up creating his own dream-like Realm built from his own memories. This is where the House comes in. The House is the only concrete thing in this Realm. Alpha Maxis brought Agartha into being.

In the Mu Realm, the teleporter experiments also could jump between worlds. 935 hopped between realms to observe the changes and stole technology while they were at it. This is where Eddy comes from. A child version of Richtofen to act as a playmate for Samantha. Richtofen teleports Maxis and Samantha (and Eddy) like before, but Alpha Maxis intervenes. They get teleported to him in the House, in Agartha. Alpha and Mu Maxis merged to become a super-Maxis entity.

In Agartha, they all have influential powers upon the other realms. Samantha plays a game with Eddy, not realizing that she's contacting the heroes in the Beta Realm, Origins. This ends with Beta Maxis entering Agartha and merging into Super-Maxis. This is how Maxis keeps gaining new memories.

Maxis and the children are trapped in Agartha, and they want to get out. The Shadowman makes contact with them, as the Shadowman is easily capable of traveling through realms at ease. He makes a deal with Maxis. If Maxis allows him to take the children somewhere for his own purposes, he will break down the barriers to the realm of Agartha. But when Samantha and Eddy return, Samantha is changed and scarred from the experience. It is possible he used her to facilitate the annexation of Morg City in Shadows of Evil.

The heroes enter Agartha, and it is there that they make a plan and collude with Maxis, although Maxis doesn't tell them everything. While in Agartha, Richtofen experiences something called the Kronorium. Perhaps it is something Maxis devised. This is how Richtofen seems to know so much. Super-Maxis has anti-aging powers, as well as the ability to communicate with various realms, although he can't do much else. He can however open portals for the heroes to go through, I suppose because they are mere mortals, whereas Maxis, Samantha, and Eddy are something special. Or perhaps it is because going through the portal corrupts you in some way, and Maxis wants to keep the children pure (as much as he can, anyway).

He takes Richtofen to Shadows of Evil, when Richtofen grabs the Summoning Key, which he can use to portal around at much more ease.

The heroes jump around realms and time and space, trying to right things. But time after time they fail. Eventually they finally seem to make some progress in the intro of the Giant where Richtofen decides to just flat out kill his other self. Since it seems to work, they decide to just kill all their alternate selves within the Mu Realm. So they go to Der Eisendrache to kill Tank. They go to Zetsubou No Shima to kill Takeo. Then they go kill Nikolai. Then I bet the last level will be some super ancient place and finale.

Oh I almost forgot. Maxis knows that the heroes will have to die too. But Richtofen has the blood from Mob of the Dead, and he knows Maxis's full plan. And he knows the blood will protect him. Also, Theta Realm and and Kappa Realm are two alternate versions of each other. In Theta Realm the prisoners were imprisoned. In the Kappa Realm they never were caught. Satan takes Alcatraz from Theta and puts it in a time loop that I call Purgatory. Meanwhile the Shadowman tries to assimilate the Kappa Realm but starts with Morg City, which is in a limbo state I call the Iota Realm.

Okay there. Now I can sleep at night.

EDIT 3: I began typing up the story for Shadows of Evil. Check out the Kappa Realm:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nM_3h2U9bm5iAXfhgWRvvoTmuKQSySw90oVkvjf2NY0/edit?usp=sharing

• Moderators

The scripts look great! But what do you mean with Malun (in Nu universe)? And I see you say Apothicans are something else then the Ancient Evil, but could it be a possibility that they are the same. And that the Keepers are Vrill Ya

Thank you very much! Here's how I'm currently interpreting it.

Malum is the universe from which Deimos and Dolos originate. It is mentioned in the Nightmares story. The Nu Realm is what I call the area where you fight the Keeper in Der Eisendrache. It is a separate, small plane of existence. That's pretty much it.

The way I see it, there are multiple fights of good and evil across the realms, with alternate versions of each. This means there's multiple ancient evils. We've got:

( Vril-Ya / The Ancients / The Keepers ) VS ( Satan / Deimos / Overlords )

"Satan" is the evil in Mob of the Dead. What do we call it? Satan? Devil? Mictlantecuhtli? All of those have religious connotations, something I'd rather avoid. So I just be generic and call it an Ancient Evil. But you are right. The Overlords (and all their Apothicon stuff) are also an Ancient Evil. I don't think they are the same, as the Ancient Evil in Mob of the Dead acted like a much more traditional devilish evil, opposed to the Overlords' Lovecraftian evil.

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, MysteryMachineX said:

Thank you very much! Here's how I'm currently interpreting it.

Malum is the universe from which Deimos and Dolos originate. It is mentioned in the Nightmares story. The Nu Realm is what I call the area where you fight the Keeper in Der Eisendrache. It is a separate, small plane of existence. That's pretty much it.

The way I see it, there are multiple fights of good and evil across the realms, with alternate versions of each. This means there's multiple ancient evils. We've got:

( Vril-Ya / The Ancients / The Keepers ) VS ( Satan / Deimos / Overlords )

"Satan" is the evil in Mob of the Dead. What do we call it? Satan? Devil? Mictlantecuhtli? All of those have religious connotations, something I'd rather avoid. So I just be generic and call it an Ancient Evil. But you are right. The Overlords (and all their Apothicon stuff) are also an Ancient Evil. I don't think they are the same, as the Ancient Evil in Mob of the Dead acted like a much more traditional devilish evil, opposed to the Overlords' Lovecraftian evil.

Ah right, I didn't fully played Nighmares, so I didnt knew Malum. So you can say the Ancient Evil is more then one group, to which the Apothicans belong. Its a general name of old races/creatures with bad purposes.

I wouldn't really say it is one group, because they don't act together. It's more of just a similarity behind many different groups. If Evil was a species, then you have multiple members of that species. If Evil was a political ideology, then you have multiple candidates supporting that opinion.

It's kinda like, you have the Ancient Evil of the Devil, the Ancient Evil of the Overlords, and the Ancient Evil of Malum.

(Btw, Nightmares for the most part was pretty amateur. It only got interesting near the end.)

I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed this, but I've kinda come to the conclusion that the Summoning Key's timeline makes no sense! See, here's how the story is conventionally told:

The Summoning Key was in Shadows of Evil, but Richtofen took it for his own purposes to the Giant, where he absorbed the other Richtofen. He then took it with him to Der Eisendrache, where he put it in the MPD, charged it, took it out, and absorbed Dempsey. Then he takes it to Zetsubou and so forth.

But it isn't that simple. In Der Eisendrache and in the original universe, there exists the MPD, the Multidimensional Pyramid Device, and it contains a whole that the Summoning Key functionally uses. So... are we to accept that the Summoning Key existed without an MPD in the Shadows of Evil universe, but the MPD existed without a Summoning Key in the new universe? So maybe the whole point was for our heroes to bring the two together, right?

But it still isn't that simple. When doing the easter egg mission in Der Eisendrache, you send a Keeper to the Moon, who comes back with the MPD. You then kill him, and the Summoning Key is charged. But wait! When did we put the Key in there? When the Keeper first came back with the MPD, the Key was already in there! Meaning it the Key had been on the Moon with the MPD! Yet Richtofen should still have the Summoning Key in his pocket. So... are there two? Where does the other one go?

But it still isn't still that simple. In the Shadows of Evil universe, the Reporter drops off the Summoning Key in the back of his truck, which is where you first find it. But in Der Eisendrache, a cipher reveals that in this universe the Reporter was stabbed during his delivery (possibly by Groph). The cipher just says he was to deliver the artifact, and the truck had a magically sealed crate. So is this where Groph got his Summoning Key for his MPD in this universe? Two Summoning Keys. Two origin stories. (Or was the crate empty?)

But still it still isn't still that simple. Remember the MPD on the Moon level? Remember how we had to put a spherical device in it? They called it the Egg. This is because the name Summoning Key probably sounded cooler to the guys that make Zombies now opposed to back then. It's also because in the original timeline they probably didn't know its proper name. Regardless, the Egg does the exact same function that we see the Summoning Key do in Der Eisendrache. Does this mean THERE ARE THREE SUMMONING KEYS?!

But still it still isn't still that simple still. The Shadowman told us that the Summoning Key was unique and the most powerful object in all universes. So, everything I've said up until now, it is all impossible. There is only one Key. All of this stuff, it is impossible.

Or maybe it is. The only possible solution I can think of that fits everything together is something we already knew. The Shadowman. Is a liar. There are many Keys, one per universe maybe. And Richtofen has just been charging his particular Key up and filling it with souls.

Thanks for reading if you got this far.

• Moderators
On ‎10‎-‎6‎-‎2016 at 11:06 PM, MysteryMachineX said:

I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed this, but I've kinda come to the conclusion that the Summoning Key's timeline makes no sense! See, here's how the story is conventionally told:

The Summoning Key was in Shadows of Evil, but Richtofen took it for his own purposes to the Giant, where he absorbed the other Richtofen. He then took it with him to Der Eisendrache, where he put it in the MPD, charged it, took it out, and absorbed Dempsey. Then he takes it to Zetsubou and so forth.

But it isn't that simple. In Der Eisendrache and in the original universe, there exists the MPD, the Multidimensional Pyramid Device, and it contains a whole that the Summoning Key functionally uses. So... are we to accept that the Summoning Key existed without an MPD in the Shadows of Evil universe, but the MPD existed without a Summoning Key in the new universe? So maybe the whole point was for our heroes to bring the two together, right?

But it still isn't that simple. When doing the easter egg mission in Der Eisendrache, you send a Keeper to the Moon, who comes back with the MPD. You then kill him, and the Summoning Key is charged. But wait! When did we put the Key in there? When the Keeper first came back with the MPD, the Key was already in there! Meaning it the Key had been on the Moon with the MPD! Yet Richtofen should still have the Summoning Key in his pocket. So... are there two? Where does the other one go?

But it still isn't still that simple. In the Shadows of Evil universe, the Reporter drops off the Summoning Key in the back of his truck, which is where you first find it. But in Der Eisendrache, a cipher reveals that in this universe the Reporter was stabbed during his delivery (possibly by Groph). The cipher just says he was to deliver the artifact, and the truck had a magically sealed crate. So is this where Groph got his Summoning Key for his MPD in this universe? Two Summoning Keys. Two origin stories. (Or was the crate empty?)

But still it still isn't still that simple. Remember the MPD on the Moon level? Remember how we had to put a spherical device in it? They called it the Egg. This is because the name Summoning Key probably sounded cooler to the guys that make Zombies now opposed to back then. It's also because in the original timeline they probably didn't know its proper name. Regardless, the Egg does the exact same function that we see the Summoning Key do in Der Eisendrache. Does this mean THERE ARE THREE SUMMONING KEYS?!

But still it still isn't still that simple still. The Shadowman told us that the Summoning Key was unique and the most powerful object in all universes. So, everything I've said up until now, it is all impossible. There is only one Key. All of this stuff, it is impossible.

Or maybe it is. The only possible solution I can think of that fits everything together is something we already knew. The Shadowman. Is a liar. There are many Keys, one per universe maybe. And Richtofen has just been charging his particular Key up and filling it with souls.

Thanks for reading if you got this far.

Ugh, every time you say "its not that simple" I think its hard already. The Summoning key (the one we know) has Apothican marks on it, the moon egg doesn't. I think that is strange, because why would it have Apothican symbols on it? The moon egg and MPD are vrill devices. The summoning key has connections with the MPD and the material looks like other Vrill stuff. The Keepers try to protect it against the Apothicans. So why are there their marks on? I am not sure what to think, because the Shadow man is indeed a liar, but I think he tells the truth about that the Summoning Key unique is. It would be really mean of the game developers to say something like that and finally it turns out to be a lie. On the other hand, there are multiple MPD's, so why no multiple Summoning Keys? Btw, in your zombie script you descriped the admosphere of Morg City very well.

Thanks anonymous! I was sorta joking with the still isn't that simple thing, but I think you get the idea.

You bring up a good point. I had interpreted the Summoning Key as a Keeper artifact that the Overlords wanted to use. But it seems to be the opposite. The Summoning Key has Apothicon symbols, meaning that it is an Overlord artifact that the Keepers desperately want to keep away from them. If that is true of the Summoning Key, then it must be true for the MPD (and that would explain how the Keeper got corrupted in Der Eisendrache). And if the MPD is an Apothicon artifact, then so must the Egg be. But... urgh that doesn't make any sense. There's so many problems with that outcome of reasoning. The Egg has no symbols. The Alpha Realm has no Lovecraftian influence. What about the Vril-Ya? Urgh.

Okay, here's an idea. The Egg + Apothicon symbols = Summoning Key, right? So how about this idea: There are three Eggs for three MPDs, in the Alpha, Kappa, and Mu Realms. The Vril-Ya/Keepers are responsible for them. BUT. In Shadows of Evil, the Overlords corrupt the Egg, turning it into the Summoning Key. So there's one Summoning Key but many Eggs. So a half-truth.

And thanks for the compliment!

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, MysteryMachineX said:

Thanks anonymous! I was sorta joking with the still isn't that simple thing, but I think you get the idea.

You bring up a good point. I had interpreted the Summoning Key as a Keeper artifact that the Overlords wanted to use. But it seems to be the opposite. The Summoning Key has Apothicon symbols, meaning that it is an Overlord artifact that the Keepers desperately want to keep away from them. If that is true of the Summoning Key, then it must be true for the MPD (and that would explain how the Keeper got corrupted in Der Eisendrache). And if the MPD is an Apothicon artifact, then so must the Egg be. But... urgh that doesn't make any sense. There's so many problems with that outcome of reasoning. The Egg has no symbols. The Alpha Realm has no Lovecraftian influence. What about the Vril-Ya? Urgh.

Okay, here's an idea. The Egg + Apothicon symbols = Summoning Key, right? So how about this idea: There are three Eggs for three MPDs, in the Alpha, Kappa, and Mu Realms. The Vril-Ya/Keepers are responsible for them. BUT. In Shadows of Evil, the Overlords corrupt the Egg, turning it into the Summoning Key. So there's one Summoning Key but many Eggs. So a half-truth.

And thanks for the compliment!

Haha, yeah I had get the joke :)

That the Summoning Key is a corrupted Vrill Device egg thing is a good possiblity. The Der Eisendrache EE showed that Vrill devices are not invulnerable for being corrupted: The MPD, however the situation there was different (the Keeper, if they are some sort of Vrill Ya, was in a Vrill device, possible its owns. It was the Keeper itself that was corrupted and not the Vrill device). Once the Vrill Egg Device was corrupted, or possible damned with the Apothican symbols, it gained much more power than a normal Vrill Egg Device. That would explain why the Summoning Key has so much more and other powers than the VED

• 1 month later...

So, prior to the release of Gorod Krovi, A Zombie Trilogy has been fully updated. I was planning on updating it further upon the release of this DLC, but it left so many holes and questions for the purposes of teasing the next DLC, I'm just going to wait. Not to mention the complication of that comic series they're making. They said it is going to fill the gaps of the holes in the story, but that is a SEVERE understatement. The next DLC and that comic will probably have information regarding the very nature of the Zombies multiverse, and that affects a lot of things.

But anyhow, everything else is pretty updated. Got the stories of all of the previous levels in there. Even got a working theory of the House, although it'll probably need to be changed after next DLC. Oh and if you ever wondered what was going on in the Campaign, Nightmares, Dead Ops Arcade, DS, and iOS, all those sections are finalized as well. Just check out the first post.

Ohhh okay. Just watched it. I watched MrDalekJD's guide and he totally skipped that step! I had no idea. Okay, well the solution is simple. The concavity was charged, you place the Key in, and you grab it fully charged. The missing Key from this new realm probably was lost when the Reporter died in the cipher.

Thanks for the correction.

Anonymous and I discussed this a page or two ago. The Summoning Key fits into the same slot designed for the Egg. However, the Key has Apothicon symbols on it. So we came to believe that the Summoning Key is a corrupted Egg, and for each MPD there is an Egg. So in the original universe, the Shadows of Evil universe, and the new universe, there are now three Eggs. Or rather, two. Because the Shadows of Evil one became corrupted into the Summoning Key, making it the most powerful artifact.

Archived