A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it possible that Misty, Marlton, Samuel and Russman are the same ages as they were when the missiles hit Earth? What if Richtofen only reset them, rather than the whole of time, allowing years to pass by without them actually realizing?

That actually would be possible, except Richtofen didn't meet them when the world blown up. He only met them later. Therefore, they went 20 years since the bombs went off without ever interacting with Richtofen.

I was playing Five yesterday and realized the black portrait is also hanging next to Richtofen in the Pap room, closest to the defcon double doors.

This, to me, disproves wholly that the portrait is "The Mexican" that was killed in a random Richtofen experiment.

I'm sure most of you are tired of talking about it, but I had to throw it out there before I forgot about it.

I'm starting to think the man in the laoding screens that can travel through, what seems to be American made teleporter (the numbers surrounding the teleporter would be American right?) Is the mystery guy in the painting, and has still not been revealed to us. Perhaps this "plan" Maxis has could shed light onto this guy who has been closely been observing these maps :?: :?:

I was playing Five yesterday and realized the black portrait is also hanging next to Richtofen in the Pap room, closest to the defcon double doors.

This, to me, disproves wholly that the portrait is "The Mexican" that was killed in a random Richtofen experiment.

I'm sure most of you are tired of talking about it, but I had to throw it out there before I forgot about it.

I'm starting to think the man in the laoding screens that can travel through, what seems to be American made teleporter (the numbers surrounding the teleporter would be American right?) Is the mystery guy in the painting, and has still not been revealed to us. Perhaps this "plan" Maxis has could shed light onto this guy who has been closely been observing these maps :?: :?:

And the fact that Richtofen's portrait also appears in "Five" means that it isn't Richtofen?

The blank portrait is NOT the Mexican's portrait. There are literally dozens of blank portraits. However, the placement of the one particular blank portrait next to the other four characters is the spot where the Mexican WOULD have gone.

As for the Nacht der Untoten loading screen, there are literally dozens of different theories for that, none of which have been incorporated, because it is impossible to prove any of those theories' credibility over any other when all they use is the same singular vague piece of evidence.

Aw thank you, very much. I appreciate it a lot. Stick around, because it is almost finished. My latest update:

P100.Four new staff pedestals appeared, and Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Richtofen had to place the Ultimate Staffs within them. They placed Boreas' Fury in Odin, Kimat's Bite in Thor, and Ull's Arrow in Freya. The last pedestal was in the excavation site, and they placed Kagutsuchi's Blood in it. Then the four heroes filled four Soul Chests around the area. The Soul Chests were similar to the Reward Chest, except all they did was absorb the souls of killed zombies. After completing the Soul Chests, the Reward Chest gave each of the heroes the ability to punch with incredible strength, giving their fists a power stronger than any blade they could hold. They then found tablets that had fist engravings on them, and they each grabbed one. They took them to the church, rinsed them off, punched a bunch of souls out of zombies to cleanse them, and took them back to where they found them, in the tank refueling station, making especially sure to not get them dirty again. They had to punch some more zombies, and then Samantha was able to reward them with Beacons for the missiles that the Giant Robots could launch. They then had one person go into one of the Giant Robots. One of the others threw a Beacon onto the place where the plane had crashed earlier, indicating the Giant Robots to shoot missiles at it. However, the location was outside of the current jurisdiction of the Giant Robots, but the one inside the Giant Robot pressed the button to override the limitation. The missiles came out and destroyed the plane, revealing a large hole underneath it. They then picked their staffs back up.

P101.Using Maxis's brain, a flying apparatus, and a mechanical apparatus, Richtofen, with the helop of Tank, Nikolai, and Takeo, managed to construct a new body for Maxis. Since his brain was preserved, he still live, and they had managed to provide a new body for Maxis, known as the Maxis Drone.

Maxis was glad to be alive but was horrified at what had happened to him. Richtofen apologized, saying it was the only way. Maxis then helped Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Richtofen fight against the zombies. He would shoot zombies, grab Power-Ups, revive comrades, and refuel every so often. Fortunately for them, Maxis could now fly. He flew into the hole where the plane used to be to investigate it, which attracted the attention of several Panzer Soldats that were in it. They managed to kill all of the Panzer Soldats, but Maxis was nowhere to be found. They managed to acquire some Zombie Blood, and while using it they notice another plane similar to the one they shot down. So, they shot down that one too. Out of the wreckage came a zombie that for some reason was invisible. Using more Zombie Blood, they were able to locate it and kill it, and it dropped Maxis.

P102.They picked up Maxis, and having done all of that, there seemed to be some effect on the chamber at the bottom of the excavation site. Some Templar zombies began to glow white, especially on their hands. Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Richtofen punched them repeatedly until eventually four new fist tablets appeared. They grabbed them, and the tablets upgraded their fists into the Fists of Fire, Fists of Lightning, Fists of Wind, and Fists of Ice. Each of the heroes could punch with their respective element. They then went to the Crazy Place and placed each of the Ultimate Staffs in their respective elemental podiums. They then began to beat up the Agarthan zombies with their Elemental Fists, feeding the souls to the Crazy Place. Eventually, all of the energy that had been put into the Ultimate Staffs, the souls in the Crazy Place, and the heroes themselves tore a hole into the center of the Crazy Place, making a fifth portal up into the Crazy Place's equivalent of a sky. Maxis flew up to investigate.

After he disappeared, the center of the Crazy Place activated as a teleported. The four heroes stood in it, and the gateway to Agartha opened, freeing Samantha.

Literally all that is left is the closing.

P103.Samantha was free from Agartha and its limitations. She was not limited by the power of the Aether and its Ancient Evil nor was she limited by the Vril-Ya's MPD. She gained the ultimate power that Richtofen and Maxis never could achieve. She became the polar opposite of the Ancient Evil; she became the closest thing there was to an archangel, a God. She used her ultimate power to manipulate time and space to fulfill her one desire... to go home. She re-wrote time and space, the entirety of existence; she left that timeline for another. She made a new world for herself, where she could be a happy child in the care of her loving father, Maxis. She brought back her beloved dog, Fluffy, as a normal dog, and she even created a friend for herself, Eddy, named after her long-time rival, Edward. She made all of the traumatizing experiences through which she had gone just a memory, just a game with toys she used to entertain herself. True to her word, she looked after the four heroes, even though they were now just toys.

P104.Samantha was still just a child in the beginning of World War II, but she'd play with toys, making up stories about zombies, Nazis, Soviets, and 21st century actors, not knowing all of it had happened. She was just a child blissfully unaware of the working of the world in Europe in World War II. Maxis, however, having gone through the gateway himself, remember. He remembered all that had happened, and he was going to keep Samantha safe at all costs.

Maxis had a plan. He would recreate his friends who had given their lives to resolve the paradox. He sought out to recreate an organization, called Group 935, and he was going to make it a research organization based on improving the human condition. Doctor Ludvig Maxis, M.D., newfound leader of Group 935 as of 1939, had a plan.

So... yeah... That's it. I still have to go back in and update the newly added transcripts and whatnot. Plus, there's a final drafting process to be done to ensure accuracy, but we now have it done from beginning to end. This is the time to ask questions, make suggestions, provide statements.

Great work MMX,

I'll have another read through as I haven't done so in a while. I'll look for typos & what not, but I won't really be any help on the articulate things like wording you're sentences.

Good job again. 4 years of work comes to another conclusion, until next time.

• Administrators

Great to see the finishing touches, friendo. I'm in the process of reading all the way through, but I thought I'd just point out some things while proofreading.

P006.In the 1910's, there was a kid named Billy Handsome who lived with his parents in the lower east side of New York City, New York, United States. His dad worked hard to pay for expenses, but his mom secretly turned to prostitution to help pay the bills. Billy found out, but he never told anyone. One day, the risky job ended up getting her killed.

P007.Around this time, Sal's mob allied with another known as Chicago's Finest. Billy Handsome, now a grown man, moved to Chicago to try to make a successful living. He kept in touch with his parents, primarily his dad. He struggled to find a living in the city until he became successful as a hitman for Sal's mob. He wrote letters to his parents, but he left out that his success was due to being a hitman.

You stated in P006 that Billy's mother was killed while he was a child. Then in P007, you said he wrote to his parents. At that point in time, wouldn't his mother still be dead thus the only parent he could've written to was his father?

The last word of the Maxis log is supposed to be "mankind", correct? Not "mankin"?

Stopping at P040, so hopefully I can resume later one. Great work thus far. :)

Thanks Funkwalrus.

Thanks Infest :D

I fixed Billy's parents. As for Der Riese Radio 1, I did happen to know about that one. I will fix it in the next transcript update. Good job. Keep looking! I hate typos. :evil:

I have a question. What are those golden discs in Origins for? I've been looking at Side Mission Guides but I can't find anything.

Thanks Funkwalrus.

I fixed Billy's parents. As for Der Riese Radio 1, I did happen to know about that one. I will fix it in the next transcript update. Good job. Keep looking! I hate typos. :evil:

I have a question. What are those golden discs in Origins for? I've been looking at Side Mission Guides but I can't find anything.

There are a set of 4 golden disks that can be collected by the maxis drone to receive a P-A-Ped version of the MG08/15, the Magna Collider

Edit: Video example

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O5_ECXFBOA

• Administrators

Thanks Funkwalrus.

There are a set of 4 golden disks that can be collected by the maxis drone to receive a P-A-Ped version of the MG08/15, the Magna Collider

Edit: Video example

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O5_ECXFBOA

Haha wrong thread? Finally took some time out to read the story. Incredible job, this was presented perfectly and did not miss a thing. I believe that you have vastly increased my and i'm sure many others understanding of the zombie story line. Congratulations on completing your project.

-Boom

• Administrators

P040. Richtofen found out that Shi No Numa had been overrun with zombies, so they then travelled to Japan.

Should be "traveled", not "travelled".

P041. The results was their histories, but they had no idea their histories were mere delusion.

Should be "The results were their histories". Just substitute "were" for "was". Also, the word "delusion" needs to become plural for "delusions" given that it's more than one.

P047.

Gersch's second sentences needs to have "please" modified to "pleased". Yuri's second to last sentence says "a Matryoshka Dolls". Not sure if that's exactly what he says but I would assume it's either just "Doll" or something else; it's grammatically incorrect either way I suppose.

Yuri's sentence "Who keeps bring that child" needs to be fixed with "bringing".

P051.

McNamara's first line with the last sentence in that particular quote has "hear" instead of "here". Big mistake there.

P056.'s first sentence needs to have Eagle's Nest instead of Eagle's Next.

Brock's last line has "soclose" with no space between the words. You should add spaces between it. Nothing too serious; a minor discrepancy.

Immediately after the log, you have the line "...Richtofen used it again to return to the past again." You might want to to consider taking out the first "again" to make the sentence smooth.

Richtofen is missing a period in his 2nd line. Like I said, minor discrepancies.

"...conssist" needs to be changed into consist.

UnSub2's "Half of the camp is caryying.." is incorrect. It needs to be changed into "carrying".

P079M. After killing enough zombies, Maxis repeated what he had said about reincarnation. So the survivors used The Krauss Refibrillator.

Just noting here that maybe you should add something in between the sentences. In-game, one of the characters will go down and then they are revived with the KR. Perhaps add something along those lines for people to better understand? Just my two cents I'm tossing in here.

P082.

Misty: "You're name is Russman!" Change "You're" to "Your".

Russman: Don't talk stupid, Stu". I'm pretty sure it's "stupid Stu" minus the comma.

=======================================

Thus, ends the proofreading (at least through my eyes). I apologize for nit-picking everywhere but it was all in efforts to make sure that your information is proofread.

Don't know where to ask for help but i would like to try here as MOTD page have almost no visits...

So i know that there are codes inside jail cells in MOTD, but i can never find any thread that explains how to read them (How to decode but not what it is)... If you guys have any links i would appreciate it.

Thx. And sry for posting this in your thread MMX!! I just need it very much at this time. Thx again.

@boomyeyeah88: He was answering my question. Thank you very much. I appreciate it.

@InfestLithium: Thank you. I appreciate the proofreading. Some of what you said I agree with and fixed. Some of it I think is fine as is. The ones within the transcripts will be fixed when I update those. If you would like more specifics than what I am currently saying, just ask. Thank you again.

@DragonGJY: Unfortunately, there's only one source for those, but here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDWwj3b6_3E

Hardly un-biased, however, I have had people confirm that they are correct.

@DragonGJY: Unfortunately, there's only one source for those, but here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDWwj3b6_3E

Hardly un-biased, however, I have had people confirm that they are correct.

I've seen this one before, i mean, he simply told me what it reads but not how to decode. He claimed that he will tell but not at last.

I think this messages are really important to the background of the characters.

Sorry Dragon, but it's been almost half a year. I looked for the video, and that was the best I could find. Back in the day, I talked to them about it, asking how they solved it. The best answer I got was that it had something do with the benny hill cipher. I talked to other people trying to crack the cipher, and they told me they were correct. I have nothing else to go on. So I will accept them as correct. However, I am not cryptologist, and that is the most I can help you with validating them yourself. I am sorry.

Thank you very much Alpha. : D

There is something I've been meaning to ask you, and I figure I might as well do it now. Your work on the religious connections to Zombies has been instrumental in the development of the storyline, particularly on Satan. In fact, you had preached it to us for a long time before we finally accepted it. So, considering that, may I add you as a contributor for your contributions, not to just my storyline but THE storyline as a whole?

On a side-note, to anyone reading, next on the agenda is to wait for the PS3 and PC releases. Then we can delve through the quotes and see if there are any that are relevant to add to this thread. After that is done, I will complete the transcript update. In the meantime, feel free to read over the thread, and notify me if you see any typos, grammatical errors, etcetera. It is always nice to have a fresh set of eyes. Thank you.

Thank you very much Alpha. : D

There is something I've been meaning to ask you, and I figure I might as well do it now. Your work on the religious connections to Zombies has been instrumental in the development of the storyline, particularly on Satan. In fact, you had preached it to us for a long time before we finally accepted it. So, considering that, may I add you as a contributor for your contributions, not to just my storyline but THE storyline as a whole?

On a side-note, to anyone reading, next on the agenda is to wait for the PS3 and PC releases. Then we can delve through the quotes and see if there are any that are relevant to add to this thread. After that is done, I will complete the transcript update. In the meantime, feel free to read over the thread, and notify me if you see any typos, grammatical errors, etcetera. It is always nice to have a fresh set of eyes. Thank you.

Im gonna read this entire thing someday,maybe soon.Maybe late tommorow night,DropThatPerk will probably stay night and i might be up super late maybe ill read the whole thing!Ive been wanting too for a while.And yeah from what ive seen alphas a true legend.:)

It's ok MMX, thx very much for the help :)

And here's something else i wanna discuss.

First, the recording in tranzit that Maxis stated it's been decades after the missle hit, i never get a chance to hear it in game, as well as the quotes about instructing the N4 to build NAV tables and find cards. Wouldn't it is some "CUT" quotes so it should not be making sense for the story? Or... it is just me dont catch a chance to hear it in game? :oops:

Second one, im interested in what is the relationship between Ric and Sam in Origins, Ric seems to know about Sam and she is the one in control? He even has dislike and distrust on her, unlike the other three. So why is it?

Thanks MonkeyBomb.

No problem, Dragon. The recording about the missiles was cut. However, there are a few cut quotes which give detail to the story where there are none. Cut quotes are considered just as valid as in-game quotes unless they can be proven 100% incorrect. For example, Maxis's quote can be taken literally just fine. Meanwhile, Tank's quote about the DG-2 in Kino is obviously not correct. (Although it is particularly interesting "DG-2, powered by 115... wait, how do I know that?")

Richtofen's quote about the NavCards is in-game. Although it has been a while, and I don't know the details of how to trigger it.

Richtofen isn't the only one who distrusts Samantha. Takeo says "Are you an angel?.... or a demon?" In fact, it seems as is Tank and Nikolai are eager to rescue her, whereas Takeo and Richtofen are cautious. First contacted Maxis alone, then Group 935, then the four heroes. Since Richtofen is part of Group 935 and one of the four heroes, he had experience with her, which is why he tells the other three heroes who she is. Also, the reason why Richtofen distrusted Samantha probably was because he believed she was driving his friend Maxis insane.

Archived