A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

• Administrators

I personally disagree with the theory that Richtofen ever used Kino Der Toten as a location to showcase anything. I've yet to see any legitimate evidence about it, other than the fact it has a stage.

An the portraits of the test subjects?

Richtofen quotes that he's very unfamiliar with the place, and what's happening inside of it, even stating the true purpose of the stage and screen was for Maxis to brainwash Zombies. I personally feel as though Richtofen had no part in Kino der Toten or any affiliation the original four may have had with the place.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally disagree with the theory that Richtofen ever used Kino Der Toten as a location to showcase anything. I've yet to see any legitimate evidence about it, other than the fact it has a stage.

Richtofen quotes that he's very unfamiliar with the place, and what's happening inside of it, even stating the true purpose of the stage and screen was for Maxis to brainwash Zombies. I personally feel as though Richtofen had no part in Kino der Toten or any affiliation the original four may have had with the place.

But you're completing ignoring the portraits. Richtofen's quotes' implying things is moot compared to direct physical evidence.

• Administrators

But you're completing ignoring the portraits. Richtofen's quotes' implying things is moot compared to direct physical evidence.

I recognize the portraits existence, however that does not mean that Richtofen played a part in those portraits or that he was at Kino der Toten, which I have provided quotes suggesting he was not. I do not deny that the portraits are there, I am saying Richtofen is not directly related to them or Kino.

I recognize the portraits existence, however that does not mean that Richtofen played a part in those portraits or that he was at Kino der Toten, which I have provided quotes suggesting he was not. I do not deny that the portraits are there, I am saying Richtofen is not directly related to them or Kino.

So you are saying his work was recognized there even if he himself was not there?

He also acts like in the Solo loading screen he has no idea who Samantha or Group 935 are.

He also acts like in the Solo loading screen he has no idea who Samantha or Group 935 are.

Actually, it is kinda a well-known thing that the entirety of the Kino loading dialogue is Richtofen asking questions to things he knows the answer to! We're forced to accept the fact that he might've just been a bit loopy from his first time travel, not unlike Takeo puking.

• Administrators

So you are saying his work was recognized there even if he himself was not there?

Basically, yes.

Actually, it is kinda a well-known thing that the entirety of the Kino loading dialogue is Richtofen asking questions to things he knows the answer to! We're forced to accept the fact that he might've just been a bit loopy from his first time travel, not unlike Takeo puking.

Is it? didn't know that, through that makes sense. hmmph, you learn something new everyday.

Urgh. Fine! Tac.

I'll only say his work was recognized.

Oh, btw, just wanted to say about the whole ordeal of adding the characters to Nacht and Verruckt. When the Origins trailer was revealed, it implied that they were canonically there, which is why I've felt this way.

If you think about it I guess it makes sense, I can go with them being canonically there.

Hey guys. I just noticed something quite disturbing. So apparently there's four statues as well as a picture of Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Richtofen in AGARTHAN CLOTHING.

Okay, so I'm thinking the answer to this is that obviously somehow they were present in the ancient past. How? Who knows, but it must have time travel involved. How? I don't know. I'll have to add it to the story, but it will be short and mysterious.

EDIT: Although I do suppose it could be them from the future after they open the gateway to Agartha trying warn their past selves, indicating a huge gaping hole that a future map could fill.

EDIT: You know what. I think I'll put that. It CAN'T be the characters from the past. They would know about that. And the letters show us they definitely are not. The picture shows them standing before a crowd. This must be their future selves I think, trying to save their past selves.

P01C.In our universe, a species known as humans began to dominate the Earth. Some even began to inhabit Shangri-La. In 1118, a group of religious warriors known as the Knights Templar formed. Sometime between 1118 and 1312, they discovered in Europe the gateway to Agartha via the Crazy Place. While Element 115 had some miraculous effects, it also had the side-effect of reanimating dead cells and, thus, entire bodies. All of the Vril-Ya that were in the Crazy Place ended up becoming zombies, and the gateway to Agartha was closed. The Knights Templar found this and sealed off the area with warnings, crypts, and holy statues. On April 14, 1639, J. Frank was born. He lived his life religiously and became an important religious figure to some Christians in Europe. He died on June 19, 1694, and he was buried in a casket with a relatively impressive tombstone. Sometime thereafter, his tomb was transferred to the New World for religious reasons.

After:

P01C.In our universe, a species known as humans began to dominate the Earth. Some even began to inhabit Shangri-La. In 1118, a group of religious warriors known as the Knights Templar formed. Sometime between 1118 and 1312, they discovered in Europe the gateway to Agartha via the Crazy Place. They were then contacted by four mysterious figures, four men from Agartha. However, they were human. One was American. One was Russian. One was Japanese. One was German. They each held one of the elemental staffs, and they warned the Knights Templar of dangerous things to come. While Element 115 had some miraculous effects, it also had the side-effect of reanimating dead cells and, thus, entire bodies. All of the Vril-Ya that were in the Crazy Place ended up becoming zombies, and the gateway to Agartha was closed. The Knights Templar sealed off the area with warnings, crypts, and holy statues of the four men. On April 14, 1639, J. Frank was born. He lived his life religiously and became an important religious figure to some Christians in Europe. He died on June 19, 1694, and he was buried in a casket with a relatively impressive tombstone. Sometime thereafter, his tomb was transferred to the New World for religious reasons.

There we go.

lol i thought you said that picture of them is just an artists rendering of them than a historical document?

well hears some food for thought

the original 4 have a hidden picture of them whereing the black sun society/templar outfits & they have giant statues of themselves in the same outfit in the artifacts underground chamber where you billed the elemental staffs.

+pluss where you have to put the upgraded staffs for the easter egg.

edward richtofen~german-staff of lightning→kimat's bite>thore

tank dempsey~american-staff of air→borea's furry>oden

nikolai belinski~russian-staff of fire→kagutsuchi's blood>(placed under PAP)???(there is a destroyed 4th robot on the map)

takeo masaki~japanese-staff of ice→ull's arrow>freya

(↑ i think i mached them up correctly?)

(additinal info)skehmet's vigor & thunder fists

i believe the original 4 are the decedents of, or are reincarnations of the "gods" dipicted in the picture

proof the ruins of origins & shengri-la both have tie-ins with the black sun society & when ricktofen was teleported from moon to shengri-la he was worshiped as a god & used the locals for 115 mining. why did they worship him? because he looked like one of there gods (evidence to support this are that originaly PAP was going to have a ricktofen statue & has in game audio fiels to back that up if i remember that correctly)

just a theory i think i might have more on this but i can't remember as i am sleepy but i think there's more to this then meets the eye. (treyarch puts EVERYTHING in for a reson [not so sure about the ending] )

well feel free to look up more info on this as i forget some of the old info right now.

bye bye for now

In P17 they collected six skulls? I'm pretty sure there's only five

Is there? Could someone verify this? I don't remember off the top of my head.

Hmm.. I haven't played in around a month so these descriptions are gonna suck but..

One in the toilet (in one of the cells)

One on the roof

One outside the window of Warden's Office (near speed cola)

One on docks (near Jug)

One on docks (near the trap switch)

I can't think of any more. Rest of thread is awesome though keep it up

• Administrators

In P17 they collected six skulls? I'm pretty sure there's only five

Is there? Could someone verify this? I don't remember off the top of my head.

- top of roof

- on dock

- on lamppost going up gondola

- on electric pole outside of Warden's office

- in toilet near spawn area

There are definitely five crystal skulls.

I read some parts of text and I have new questions.

Why not add in the list of characters : Degaldo (mentioned on a blackboard of Der Riese), Feynman (mentioned on the Moon Loading Screen) and other...

Back in Shanghai at the mall and sweatshop, flyers were placed around the area by the International Zombie Center, telling people to be on the lookout for a zombified Tian Zhao, which very few people likely took seriously.

WTF !?

Sure go ahead, that'd be kind of cool actually. Such a minor thing though, compared to what everyone else as helped with

Thank you very much. :) It's okay. Every bit of progress is appreciated!

I read some parts of text and I have new questions.

Why not add in the list of characters : Degaldo (mentioned on a blackboard of Der Riese), Feynman (mentioned on the Moon Loading Screen) and other...

Back in Shanghai at the mall and sweatshop, flyers were placed around the area by the International Zombie Center, telling people to be on the lookout for a zombified Tian Zhao, which very few people likely took seriously.

WTF !?

I'm still in the process of updating. Sorry I just haven't posted much in the last few days because I've been busy.

Degaldo is just a name, not a character. I mean, how am I supposed to mention it in the story? "At this point the man named Degaldo was written on the blackboard." The blackboard should be taken with a grain of salt. Since I'm not adding a section of "stuff written on the blackboard", I discard that name as it isn't important. In fact, the mission statement of this thread is to write a story on Zombies, short of giving a history on mankind in general.

In Die Rise, there is a wanted poster looking for a man (who most of us believe is Tian Zhao) that was zombified with access to WMDs. DragonGJY was kind enough to translate it for us from Chinese.

EDIT: Update:

P56.Despite Dr. Gersch being gone, the Ascension Group minimally improved the Thundergun Mark II, into the Thundergun Mark III, by improving its reloading capabilities. The only known Thundergun Mark III was sent as part of a weapon cache to Kowloon City, Hong Kong, China. On February 20, 1968, Ryan Jackson, who was now a Chief Analyst, wrote a report containing information about Gorki to Richard Kain. Sometime in late 1968 to 1969, Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Richtofen finally reappeared. They had teleported from 1946 at Der Riese to this time at Kino der Toten.

Richtofen experienced a bit of delusion immediately after the teleport. Kino der Toten had long been abandoned, and what exactly happened in those twenty years was unknown to most. Somehow a Thundergun Mark II ended up there. Strangely enough, the four also found a recording revolving around the Great Leap Forward movement in China.

Some of the zombies that were contained in canisters had broken loose, starting a zombie outbreak. Many Gas Zombies were also rampant. Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Richtofen fought against the zombies, until Richtofen found the Pocket Teleporter and used it to teleport them away to the Baikonur Cosmodrome in 1963, at the same time as the Pentagon outbreak.

P57.Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Richtofen found that the Baikonur Cosmodrome was completely overrun with zombies. Richtofen grabbed a spacesuit to wear. The Pocket Teleporter only worked once; it then became non-functioning. They fought against the zombies at the same time as the politicians at the Pentagon, although here in Russia it was midnight. Samantha was torturing Dr. Gersch in Aether for her own amusement. He begged the four to help him.

Meanwhile, the AK64-A rocket modules that launched long ago occasionally rained down at the Baikonur Cosmodrome, and the Element 115 reanimated the Space Monkeys within them. They had an unusual affiliation for the Perks-a-Cola; and unlike normal chimpanzees, they had tails.

P58.The Gersch Device was a fully functioning weapon that created black holes for zombie-killing and for teleportation. Samantha even created a weapon of her own: the explosive Matryoshka Dolls. The four launched the R7 Rocket present at the Baikonur Cosmodrome, and then they started fixing the Casimir Mechanism. They first put the generator back in its place.

They then connected the computer network to the Casimir Mechanism, activating Node 1.

They then connected the power from the Perk-a-Cola machines to the Casimir Mechanism, activating Node 2.

They then connected the power output from the R7 Rocket launch pad, activating Node 3.

They then sequestered the power from letter-shaped Power-Ups from Aether made by Dr. Gersch.

They then gave the Casimir Mechanism more power by blasting it with Wonder Weapons, such as the Thundergun Mark II and Gersch Devices. All these things fully charged the Casimir Mechanism. When it was fully charged, it freed Dr. Gersch from Samantha's confinement.

It is unknown what happened to Dr. Gersch. Meanwhile, Tank started to realize that his memory was lacking. Takeo, however, had by this point remembered everything that Richtofen had done to him, and he vowed to get vengeance on Richtofen. Richtofen also developed a crush on Nikolai. It also became clear that Richtofen had a secret plan.

Eventually, Richtofen used a Gersch Device as a portable teleporter to teleport them all to Eagle’s Nest.

P59.Later, Brock and his assistant Gary, two explorers in the Himalayas, discovered Shangri-La in their search to find Agartha.

They pressed a button which teleported them back in time, where there was a solar eclipse. In their attempt to escape the zombies that had overrun Shangri-La, they got trapped in an inescapable room of the temple, where they stayed until they starved to death. Only in 1990 did the United States reveal the HAARP publicly. Then in December 1991, the Soviet Union collapsed.

P60.Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Richtofen arrived at Eagle’s Next. However, it was a bit later than Richtofen had hoped: it was March 2011. They were not alone. George Andrew Romero was a famous writer and director of zombie-related scripts and films. He found some Nazi documents detailing zombies and Element 115, so naturally he wanted to produce a movie about it. He decided to shoot the film at the Siberian outpost, and he recruited four actors for the film. Sarah Michelle Gellar was famous for her role in Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Robert Barton Englund was famous for his role in Nightmare on Elm Street. Dan "Danny" Trejo was famous for his role in Machete. Michael Rooker was famous for his role in The Walking Dead.

They were filming the movie, Call of the Dead, when a zombie attacked George, and they both fell into the frigid water, along with a stage light.

After:

P56.Despite Dr. Gersch being gone, the Ascension Group minimally improved the Thundergun Mark II, into the Thundergun Mark III, by improving its reloading capabilities. The only known Thundergun Mark III was sent as part of a weapon cache to Kowloon City, Hong Kong, China. On February 20, 1968, Ryan Jackson, who was now a Chief Analyst, wrote a report containing information about Gorki to Richard Kain. Sometime in late 1968 to 1969, Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Richtofen finally reappeared. They had teleported from 1946 at Der Riese to this time at Kino der Toten.

Richtofen experienced a bit of delusion immediately after the teleport. Kino der Toten had long been abandoned, and what exactly happened in those twenty years was unknown to most. Somehow a Thundergun Mark II ended up there. The radio that detailed the group's arrival was then temporally displaced by 115 back to 1945. Strangely enough, the four also found a recording revolving around the Great Leap Forward movement in China.

Some of the zombies that were contained in canisters had broken loose, starting a zombie outbreak. Many Gas Zombies were also rampant. Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Richtofen fought against the zombies, until Richtofen found the Pocket Teleporter and used it to teleport them away to the Baikonur Cosmodrome in 1963, at the same time as the Pentagon outbreak.

P57.Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Richtofen found that the Baikonur Cosmodrome was completely overrun with zombies. Richtofen grabbed a spacesuit to wear. The Pocket Teleporter only worked once; it then became non-functioning. They fought against the zombies at the same time as the politicians at the Pentagon, although here in Russia it was midnight. Samantha was torturing Dr. Gersch in Aether for her own amusement. He begged the four to help him.

Meanwhile, the AK64-A rocket modules that launched long ago occasionally rained down at the Baikonur Cosmodrome, and the Element 115 reanimated the Space Monkeys within them. They had an unusual connection to the Perks-a-Cola; and unlike normal chimpanzees, they had tails.

P58.The Gersch Device was a fully functioning weapon that created black holes for zombie-killing and for teleportation. Samantha even created a weapon of her own: the explosive Matryoshka Dolls. The four launched the R7 Rocket present at the Baikonur Cosmodrome, and then they started fixing the Casimir Mechanism. They first put the generator back in its place.

They then connected the computer network to the Casimir Mechanism, activating Node 1.

They then connected the power from the Perk-a-Cola machines to the Casimir Mechanism, activating Node 2.

They then connected the power output from the R7 Rocket launch pad, activating Node 3.

They then sequestered the power from letter-shaped Power-Ups from Aether made by Dr. Gersch.

They then gave the Casimir Mechanism more power by blasting it with Wonder Weapons, such as the Thundergun Mark II and Gersch Devices. All these things fully charged the Casimir Mechanism. When it was fully charged, it freed Dr. Gersch from Samantha's confinement.

It is unknown what happened to Dr. Gersch. Meanwhile, Tank started to realize that his memory was lacking. Takeo, however, had by this point remembered everything that Richtofen had done to him, and he vowed to get vengeance on Richtofen. Richtofen also developed a crush on Nikolai. It also became clear that Richtofen had a secret plan.

Eventually, Richtofen used a Gersch Device as a portable teleporter to teleport them all to Eagle’s Nest.

P59.Later, Brock and his assistant Gary, two explorers in the Himalayas, discovered Shangri-La in their search to find Agartha.

They pressed a button which teleported them back in time, where there was a solar eclipse. In their attempt to escape the zombies that had overrun Shangri-La, they got trapped in an inescapable room of the temple, where they stayed until they starved to death. Only in 1990 did the United States reveal the HAARP publicly. Then in December 1991, the Soviet Union collapsed.

P60.Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Richtofen arrived at Eagle’s Next. However, it was a bit later than Richtofen had hoped. They were in March 2011. They were not alone. George Andrew Romero was a famous writer and director of zombie-related scripts and films. He found some Nazi documents detailing zombies and Element 115, so naturally he wanted to produce a movie about it. He decided to shoot the film at the Siberian outpost, and he recruited four actors for the film. Sarah Michelle Gellar was famous for her role in Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Robert Barton Englund was famous for his role in Nightmare on Elm Street. Dan "Danny" Trejo was famous for his role in Machete. Michael Rooker was famous for his role in The Walking Dead.

They were filming the movie, Call of the Dead, when a zombie attacked George, and they both fell into the frigid water, along with a stage light.

Mostly minor edits. I added the bit about the Shi No Numa Radio from the future. We can finally explain how it is there: 115 displacement.

Degaldo is just a name, not a character. I mean, how am I supposed to mention it in the story? "At this point the man named Degaldo was written on the blackboard." The blackboard should be taken with a grain of salt. Since I'm not adding a section of "stuff written on the blackboard", I discard that name as it isn't important. In fact, the mission statement of this thread is to write a story on Zombies, short of giving a history on mankind in general.

In Die Rise, there is a wanted poster looking for a man (who most of us believe is Tian Zhao) that was zombified with access to WMDs. DragonGJY was kind enough to translate it for us from Chinese.

Michael Faraday is also mentioned just with the pictures in Buried. This is as much as Delgado(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jos%C3%A9_ ... ez_Delgado).

I imagine Tian Zhao turned into a zombie. :lol:

So Die Rise is during/after January 2030 : viewtopic.php?f=139&t=29054

Archived