A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

No, it isn't known exactly why he went to Shi No Numa nor Der Riese. I mean you could be right. Or it could be something else. It could be that he wanted to time travel, but what would that in itself gain? I think having two stops along the way is not a problem at all. Especially since all (but Shi No Numa) are right next to each other.

I think the DG-2 theory is the most commonly thought theory (at least for Shi No Numa, we assume), I could be right or wrong, I have no clue, he could've wanted to Time Travel, but still, maybe he needed to go to Der Riese because of the Teleporters? I have no idea. however I don't know, I could be crazy but I have no idea why he might have gone to Verruckt and Nacht, I only have ideas on SNN and Der Riese.

I've never heard that actually. Probably because the DG-2 can be found at Der Riese. So there's no reason to trek all the way to Japan. I bet there was a reason, I just don't think we'll ever know the exact reason.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, it isn't known exactly why he went to Shi No Numa nor Der Riese. I mean you could be right. Or it could be something else. It could be that he wanted to time travel, but what would that in itself gain? I think having two stops along the way is not a problem at all. Especially since all (but Shi No Numa) are right next to each other.

I think the DG-2 theory is the most commonly thought theory (at least for Shi No Numa, we assume), I could be right or wrong, I have no clue, he could've wanted to Time Travel, but still, maybe he needed to go to Der Riese because of the Teleporters? I have no idea. however I don't know, I could be crazy but I have no idea why he might have gone to Verruckt and Nacht, I only have ideas on SNN and Der Riese.

I've never heard that actually. Probably because the DG-2 can be found at Der Riese. So there's no reason to trek all the way to Japan. I bet there was a reason, I just don't think we'll ever know the exact reason.

I don't know, maybe he didn't go to Der Riese because he didn't know the DG-2 was still at Der Riese? I have no idea, but you may be right, we may never know why they went to SNN and Der Riese.

TtTIiImEeEe Travellll :lol: :roll:

Perhaps when (or if but it's almost a sure thing) black ops 3 comes out, we'll get our tie ins and little answers to questions like these.

I really like the perk list you have made, but why is double tap the only perk other than tombstone that is considered to have been at green run?

I also want to ask, has anyone found much of an explanation on the "Templar zombies"? It has me thinking that they could go even further back if they wanted to.

This is just sort of from memory of W@W discussions but I believe richtofen went to shi no numa to kill peter, after the events at griffon station he traveled to shi no numa where he knew peter was to tie up a lose end and in the trailer we hear Tank Nikolia and Takeo arriving at shi no numa, presumably to find Richtofen.

The reason I relive ric hung peter is because 1. it would be hard for peter to have hung him self with one hand 2. it looks as if someone tried to make the hanging look like peter got caught on his parachute and 3. Ric is the only person left alive when tank Nikolia and Takeo arrive at Shi no numa, so he is the prime suspect.

When the O4 arrive in Der Riese they teleport in, I am not sure how but I remember two theroys from way back that I can put out there

1. There was a teleporter in Shi no numa that they used (No evidence to back it up I know but it is something I remember was discussed)

2.The DG2 was super charged by the meteor and was able to teleport them, seeing that the DG-2 is the second generation of the DG-1. The DG-2 was a mobile version that was weaponized.

I am not sure if either of those Ideas hold water but they are not mine, just two explanation I from remember from way back for you to think about.

I really like the perk list you have made, but why is double tap the only perk other than tombstone that is considered to have been at green run?

Probably because Double Tap II is technically a different Perk-a-Cola then the original Double Tap, it thus had to be have been developed by the Scientists at Green Run (alongside Tombstone)

I suppose that makes sense... I mean why there would be a vending machine in a barn is a bit far fetched but there are plenty of these nit picks throughout the games that we'll never get answers to, just too small of a detail I'm sure. If indeed it was invented at Green Run, it would have been best to maybe switch stamin-up and double tap machines.

It's cool to get somewhat of an answer to the question I had prior to the maps release, if they were just first finding the element, then there is no time to develop the drinks, now I know that sometimes they just put them in the game to just make the map playable rather than sticking strictly to story. I haven't played Origins yet, but I would hate to try it with no perks :lol:

TtTIiImEeEe Travellll :lol: :roll:

Perhaps when (or if but it's almost a sure thing) black ops 3 comes out, we'll get our tie ins and little answers to questions like these.

I also want to ask, has anyone found much of an explanation on the "Templar zombies"? It has me thinking that they could go even further back if they wanted to.

Lol. The I put the Templar zombies in the beginning if you haven't read that. Anything else to add? Not really. I think they were just trying to protect the world. They failed, of course. Really cool though.

Probably because Double Tap II is technically a different Perk-a-Cola then the original Double Tap, it thus had to be have been developed by the Scientists at Green Run (alongside Tombstone)

Exactly. It had to be invented sometime. We know it had to be sometime in the '40's-'60's. So lumping it with Tombstone makes perfect sense, especially since they were first appearances.

This is just sort of from memory of W@W discussions but I believe richtofen went to shi no numa to kill peter, after the events at griffon station he traveled to shi no numa where he knew peter was to tie up a lose end and in the trailer we hear Tank Nikolia and Takeo arriving at shi no numa, presumably to find Richtofen.

The reason I relive ric hung peter is because 1. it would be hard for peter to have hung him self with one hand 2. it looks as if someone tried to make the hanging look like peter got caught on his parachute and 3. Ric is the only person left alive when tank Nikolia and Takeo arrive at Shi no numa, so he is the prime suspect.

When the O4 arrive in Der Riese they teleport in, I am not sure how but I remember two theroys from way back that I can put out there

1. There was a teleporter in Shi no numa that they used (No evidence to back it up I know but it is something I remember was discussed)

2.The DG2 was super charged by the meteor and was able to teleport them, seeing that the DG-2 is the second generation of the DG-1. The DG-2 was a mobile version that was weaponized.

I am not sure if either of those Ideas hold water but they are not mine, just two explanation I from remember from way back for you to think about.

You are thinking of conclusions that we came to. I want to keep as much of that intact as possible, however, the timelines are likely to move around. Like exactly WHEN Richtofen killed Peter, etcetera.

They did teleport to Der Riese. The super-charging thing is just plain made-up. It just means that there is an unseen teleporter somewhere near Shi No Numa, but not in it.

I suppose that makes sense... I mean why there would be a vending machine in a barn is a bit far fetched but there are plenty of these nit picks throughout the games that we'll never get answers to, just too small of a detail I'm sure. If indeed it was invented at Green Run, it would have been best to maybe switch stamin-up and double tap machines.

It's cool to get somewhat of an answer to the question I had prior to the maps release, if they were just first finding the element, then there is no time to develop the drinks, now I know that sometimes they just put them in the game to just make the map playable rather than sticking strictly to story. I haven't played Origins yet, but I would hate to try it with no perks :lol:

I could ask you why there is an electrical monstrosity in a porta-potty. Btw, the Perks in Origins are hilarious. They fell through due to 115, but 935 had no way to power them. So the Perks are actually coal-powered like little choo-choo trains! :lol:

Exactly. It had to be invented sometime. We know it had to be sometime in the '40's-'60's. So lumping it with Tombstone makes perfect sense, especially since they were first appearances.

I could ask you why there is an electrical monstrosity in a porta-potty. Btw, the Perks in Origins are hilarious. They fell through due to 115, but 935 had no way to power them. So the Perks are actually coal-powered like little choo-choo trains! :lol:

I agree, Tranzit was there first appearances, so it makes sense to lump the two together.

@MMX :lol:, You are good, I was thinking the exact same thing about Origins perk machine's when I saw the levers attached to them, I instantly thought they were coal powered, :lol:

I'll have to go back and read it all AGAIN :lol: no matter though, it's a good read and it's not like I retain everything you've written anyway.

What do you mean by "fell through"? In the same way NTZ delivered their perks, or do you mean "fell through" as in failed to work?

I havn't really watched much of the videos going around, except for the "ending" which I was relieved to see some great theories that gave me hope. I was definitely one of the ones thinking the ending was literal, and had even been an old theory since Kino.

They just need to make a clean slate, start over. MMX goes quiet, and takes over creative control for BO3 zombies, or the zombie stand alone game :lol:

Lol.

Also I changed Shi No Numa to be time-displaced, because of the weird way they spawn. Same thing with Juggernog, Speed Cola, and the Pack-A-Punch in No Man's Land. Not natural at all.

@Tattoo: Well, we're in the middle of editing, but we've only gotten to P28 or so. I mean fell through time. You should've done or at least watched the Side Mission for Origins before watching the ending. It's no wonder you didn't know what was going on.

And lol. Shh! I'm in the loop. (Inside joke, don't know whether you'll get it or not.)

EDIT: Another update:

P28.Richtofen led two lives. He had his real purposes and his guise at Der Riese. He even became involved with the Illuminati, a secret worldwide organization bent on world domination.

At Griffin Station, Dr. Schuster and Dr. Groph found out that souls power the MPD. Over the next few years many advancements were made in Group 935. First of all, Group 935 had its headquarters at Der Riese, but it also had a facility that functioned as a theatre, showcase, and experimentation lab, known as Kino der Toten. Maxis and other scientists would go back and forth here, but they usually stayed at Der Riese. Maxis and Richtofen commenced test #4 on the teleporter and finally got it working, although Richtofen's personal teleporters had already been working; Maxis didn't know about that.

They then commenced test #5 using a dog, but for some reason the dog didn't reappear at the mainframe. All of this was made possible with Element 115. So Group 935 scientists scoured the globe for other meteor impact sites that had Element 115, and they found the following: Shi No Numa, Japan; Tunguska, Soviet Union; Groom Lake, Area 51, Nevada, United States; and the Moon, which was confirmed via Group 935's Astronomical Team. A newly developed Group 935 invention was the Pack-a-Punch, which upgraded normal weapons into laser weaponry. Group 935 also discovered that Element 115 had the ability to reanimate cells.

P29.Japan also became intrigued in Element 115, so Japan installed the Rising Sun facility at Shi No Numa, the location of Japan's meteor impact. Shi No Numa was located within Manchuria in Japanese territory. Japan was an ally of Germany under the rule of Emperor Hirohito Shōwa, and naturally Group 935 was interested in Japan's involvements with Element 115, so they worked together, with Group 935 pulling the strings. The Japanese designed the Ray Gun, and Group 935 seized the designs. Maxis then built the Ray Gun in Der Riese. Dr. H. Porter, a scientist of Group 935, developed the upgraded version of the Ray Gun, the Porter's X2 Ray Gun, and inserted the designs into the Pack-A-Punch. Richtofen also created a weapon, the Wunderwaffe DG-2, which utilized Element 115, electricity, and a miniature anti-gravity mechanism. He had been working on it for a while, but he finally finished it, and later another scientist created the designs for the Wunderwaffe DG-3 JZ, the upgraded form, and inserted them into the Pack-a-Punch. Richtofen later wrote a book detailing the mechanics of the Wunderwaffe DG-2 and DG-3 JZ in an attempt to promote his invention. Meanwhile, Kino der Toten received a working teleporter from Der Riese as well as a smaller Pocket Teleporter.

P30.Then Group 935 discovered that not only did Element 115 reanimate cells, but it also reanimated entire bodies. The Reichstag High Command commended this discovery, and dubbed these zombies as the Armeeuntoten. Zombies had a carnivorous appetite, rotting flesh, and glowing yellow eyes. Group 935 tried repeatedly to get the zombies to listen to commands, using mind control techniques at Kino der Toten, but they would not listen.

Only one zombie showed any progress of listening to commands, and that zombie was named Subject Two-Six.

Subject Two-Six was progressing through experiments in Kino der Toten when an alarm went off, with bright lights and loud noises, causing Subject Two-Six to go berserk, and the workers had to kill him.

Maxis was secretly worried about the whole ordeal of the Armeeuntoten. Also, the Wittenau Sanatorium in Germany was converted into a zombie-testing facility known as Verrückt.

After:

P28.Richtofen led two lives. He had his real purposes and his guise at Der Riese. He even became involved with the Illuminati, a secret worldwide organization bent on world domination.

At Griffin Station, Dr. Schuster and Dr. Groph found out that souls power the MPD. Over the next few years many advancements were made in Group 935. First of all, Group 935 had its headquarters at Der Riese, but it also had a facility that functioned as a theatre, showcase, and experimentation lab, known as Kino der Toten. Maxis and other scientists would go back and forth here, but they usually stayed at Der Riese. Samantha made two friends there named Abigail and Emilia. Maxis and Richtofen commenced test #4 on the teleporter and finally got it working, although Richtofen's personal teleporters had already been working; Maxis didn't know about that.

They then commenced test #5 using a dog, but for some reason the dog didn't reappear at the mainframe. All of this was made possible with Element 115. So Group 935 scientists scoured the globe for other meteor impact sites that had Element 115, and they found the following: Shi No Numa, Japan; Tunguska, Soviet Union; Groom Lake, Area 51, Nevada, United States; and the Moon, which was confirmed via Group 935's Astronomical Team. Maxis managed to reinvent his own version of the Pack-A-Punch, a device that could upgrade most weapons into more powerful varieties using 115. Scientists working for Group 935 then began to notice that 115 reanimated dead cells.

P29.Japan also became intrigued in Element 115, so Japan installed the Rising Sun facility at Shi No Numa, the location of Japan's meteor impact. Shi No Numa was located within Manchuria in Japanese territory. Japan was an ally of Germany under the rule of Emperor Hirohito Shōwa, and naturally Group 935 was interested in Japan's involvements with Element 115, so they worked together, with Group 935 pulling the strings. The Japanese made designed for an energy weapon, and Group 935 seized the designs. Maxis then built the Ray Gun in Der Riese, drawing aesthetic inspiration from the gun used in Icarus from Mars. Dr. H. Porter, a scientist of Group 935, was then tasked with the Ray Gun from that time forward. Richtofen also created a weapon, the Wunderwaffe DG-2, which utilized Element 115, electricity, and a miniature anti-gravity mechanism. Richtofen later wrote a book detailing the mechanics of the Wunderwaffe DG-2 and the Pack-A-Punched version of it, the Wunderwaffe DG-3 JZ, in an attempt to promote his invention. Meanwhile, Kino der Toten received a working teleporter from Der Riese as well as a smaller Pocket Teleporter.

P30.Inevitably, the 115 began to reanimate zombies. The Reichstag High Command commended this discovery, and dubbed the zombies as the Armeeuntoten. Group 935 tried repeatedly to get the zombies to listen to commands, using mind control techniques at Kino der Toten, but they would not listen.

Only one zombie showed any progress of listening to commands, and that zombie was named Subject Two-Six.

Subject Two-Six was progressing through experiments in Kino der Toten when an alarm went off, with bright lights and loud noises, causing Subject Two-Six to go berserk, and the workers had to kill him.

Maxis was secretly worried about purposefully creating zombies. Also, the Wittenau Sanatorium in Germany was converted into a zombie-testing facility known as Verrückt.

Lol.

Also I changed Shi No Numa to be time-displaced, because of the weird way they spawn. Same thing with Juggernog, Speed Cola, and the Pack-A-Punch in No Man's Land. Not natural at all.

I agree with this, Shangri-La should also probably be changed as well.

Well no actually because while the Perks may change location from game to game, they don't have special animations like the ones I mentioned. After all, Shangri-La WAS a 935 base of operations. Likely they sent some machines there.

In regards to MOTD's time loop. What do you think of the idea that once a cycle had been repeated, the death of Weasel to be specific, do you think sometimes the Ancient Evil would only sometimes bring back one of the mobsters?

I ask because it's the only map that has quotes that show they are aware they are alone, I can't remember them word for word, but they all have ones that call out to the others, and end with them giving a sort of pep talk to themselves to push on and get off the island.

I wouldn't have a clue as to why it would happen that way, other than it might get boring to watch the same four people do the same thing, with maybe a slight change here and there. Perhaps he just wanted to see how one would fare on his own, or as extra punishment for failing to entertain in a previous cycle.

In regards to MOTD's time loop. What do you think of the idea that once a cycle had been repeated, the death of Weasel to be specific, do you think sometimes the Ancient Evil would only sometimes bring back one of the mobsters?

I ask because it's the only map that has quotes that show they are aware they are alone, I can't remember them word for word, but they all have ones that call out to the others, and end with them giving a sort of pep talk to themselves to push on and get off the island.

I wouldn't have a clue as to why it would happen that way, other than it might get boring to watch the same four people do the same thing, with maybe a slight change here and there. Perhaps he just wanted to see how one would fare on his own, or as extra punishment for failing to entertain in a previous cycle.

Yes. Actually I think I mention that specifically. In Mob of the Dead, sometimes 1, 2, 3, 4, or 8 people will spawn in every cycle. And I agree with your reasoning.

Lol.

I agree with this, Shangri-La should also probably be changed as well.

Well no actually because while the Perks may change location from game to game, they don't have special animations like the ones I mentioned. After all, Shangri-La WAS a 935 base of operations. Likely they sent some machines there.

True I suppose, you're right, Shangri-La was a 935 base of operations, so they sent machines there, true.

Forget I said anything then. :lol:

Lol it's fine. Thank you. :)

Another update. Doing a large batch this time (10). Origins is forcing me to edit everything:

P31.Richtofen began sending prisoners to Griffin Station to be killed to power the MPD. Meanwhile, the scientists at Verrückt created four Perks-a-Cola that enhanced physical prowess. They were Juggernog, Speed Cola, Double-Tap Root Beer, and Quick Revive. They were soon shipped to Group 935's bases around the world. In 1944, a new subdivision of Group 935 was created with a purpose of developing a deadly war chemical known as Nova-6. Its brainchild was Doctor Freidrich Steiner. He combined two gases, Tabun and Sarin, to create it. Scientists used Nova-6 at Kino der Toten to create a mutant variant of zombies, called Gas Zombies. Also in 1944 began the Battle of Peleliu in Japan. Tank “The Tank” Dempsey was a Marine that participated in the battle; he had a five-year-old child at home that he left when he went to war. Four Ray Guns were sent to the battle, courtesy of Group 935.

P32.The Reichstag High Command began to pressure Group 935 by withholding funding. Maxis urged them to continue to fund the program. He also told them that the teleporters were functioning, but he said that they were at a standstill due to not having enough Element 115 to continue the experiment. The Wunderwaffe DG-2, he also mentioned, was completely functional but it needed a couple years to be mass-produced. Maxis started to become a bit paranoid and untrusting of Richtofen, but he dismissed it as Element 115 affecting his mind. The original Die Glocke, as well as the accompanying device called the Fly Trap, had exact purposes unknown yet speculated to have something to do with a spaceship or anti-gravity mechanism.

P33.Richtofen authorized a Group 935 cargo ship to establish a surreptitious base on the coast of northern Siberia in the Soviet Union, where a considerable number of fragments from the exploded Tunguska meteor had landed. Richtofen was primarily in charge of the base, known as Eagle’s Nest, but Maxis likely knew of it, just not knowing all of what was happening there. Doctor Harvey Yena was among the scientists sent to the area. There, he invented his own personal weapon with Element 115, the Scavenger. He also made the upgraded form, naming it after himself: the Hyena Infra-Dead. The scientists there researched the vril artifacts that Richtofen provided for them, and they finalized a weapon utilizing it: the V-R11, as well as its upgraded form, the V-R11 Lazarus. Maxis also found a vril artifact himself, called the Egg. The scientists at Eagle’s Nest also created a new Perk-a-Cola: Deadshot Daiquiri.

P34.Richtofen also kept Shangri-La as a Group 935 base of operations. He modernized it, using various technologies, and he used the local Asians as a labor force. A meteor with Element 115 had also crashed there in Shangri-La on top of the Pyramid. Richtofen tried finding Focusing Crystals in an attempt to shrink the meteor, but he didn't have enough of them. Maxis created a tool that could shrink things using Element 115. The natives of Shangri-La named it using their conglomerated language that, when visually Anglicized, appears to read as 31-79 JGb215. Also, a non-working prototype of another weapon, the Thundergun Mark I, was created. It was still experiencing quite a few problems, however. Richtofen also owned his own research center, the Richtofen Center for Clinical Research. It was most likely a front for some kind of experimentation. Richtofen's favorite patient was Patient 13225. Also, a Group 935 base was set up in Paris, France, near the Eiffel Tower. Meanwhile, while it is not known for sure, Group 935 speculated that the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, or HAARP, of the United States, secretly established, was powered by Element 115.

P35.On May 8, 1945, Germany surrendered to the Allies. By this time, Maxis had authorized Richtofen to have living subjects to try to unlock secrets of the brain in a last-ditch effort to try to gain control of the zombies. Richtofen had acquired three subjects. Until he could figure out how to control the zombies, the Armeeuntoten was put into capsule-like storage containers. Richtofen also tested on Samantha for his own amusement. In August of 1945, a Soviet invasion took place in Manchuria. Richtofen acquired a Soviet and a Japanese warrior from the nearby Shi No Numa. So Richtofen’s three subjects were Nikolai, Takeo, and a Mexican he acquired by some other means.

Richtofen accidentally killed the Mexican by removing his spleen. Japan was the last country to surrender, on September 2, 1945, marking the end of World War II. Peculiarly, Group 935 continued to operate. Perhaps it was out of determination to turn the tables; perhaps it was merely defiance to admit defeat. Nevertheless, Group 935 operated for quite a while without Nazi funding. Sometime around this time, he created his last invention, the Monkey Bomb, using stuffed monkey corpses.

P36.Doctor Peter McKay was a research assistant based out of Munich, Germany, and an American spy of the Office of Strategic Services, or OSS. His handler, Cornelius Pernell, was stationed at an unknown location owned by Group 935, and he helped insert Dr. McKay into Der Riese. However, Dr. McKay was transferred sometime after that to Verrückt. Dr. McKay was unable to contact his superiors regularly in Verrückt, and the OSS feared that he was compromised. So the OSS sent a Marine Recon Unit to extract Dr. McKay. Two B17 airplanes were sent to Germany, each with a squad of four Marines, but the first B17 also had the team leader, Tank Dempsey. The first B17 arrived near Verrückt. Dempsey went ahead of his team, but the Nazis at Verrückt captured him on September 10, 1945, thinking that he was a spy.

When Dr. McKay saw this, he unleashed the already unstable zombie test subjects and turned off the power, but when he did so a zombie bit off his arm. He treated it medically before fleeing. Dempsey's captors also made a safe getaway, with Dempsey. The others weren't so lucky.

P37.The other B17 crash landed in a remote field in Germany. Somehow, zombies had risen here. The four Marines made a last stand this night, known as Nacht der Untoten, and died. The four other Marines that had arrived with Dempsey saw Verrückt was in shambles. They made their own last stand.

Two of them died. The third, named Smokey, also died, and the 115 reanimated his body. John "Banana" was the fourth Marine; he claimed his friends liked to call him "Banana". He decapitated the zombified Smokey and was appalled that he kept coming at him. He then killed Smokey, but John's mind deteriorated due to some combination of all of the mental stress of zombies and killing his comrade and the Element 115, which sometimes can cause paranoia. He wrote several limericks while trying to survive against the zombies before he too died.

P38.On September 17, 1945, Richtofen began his tests on Dempsey alongside his other test subjects in the Group 935 base in northern Siberia.

By September 20, 1945, all of the test subjects- Dempsey, Nikolai, and Takeo- had much of their memory removed by Richtofen. Meanwhile, at Der Riese, Maxis and the secretary, Sophia, started to have feelings for one another. Secretly, Maxis was worried that the Element 115 was affecting his mind, and Richtofen's Monkey Bomb only reinforced his worry.

P39.On October 1, 1945, the zombie control group tests were put on hold. Maxis also refused to mass produce the Wunderwaffe DG-2; after all, the Reichstag High Command was gone. Richtofen was not happy about this.

When Richtofen received word from Dr. Groph that the MPD was fully powered and ready, he began Operation Shield. Around this time, he received a note from the Illuminati telling him to kill Maxis. Apparently having solved the lack of Element 115, Maxis resumed the teleporter testing. Instead of testing people, which had already shown working success, he put Fluffy in the teleporter. Maxis commenced test #6, with Richtofen handling the calibration.

Fluffy disappeared and then reappeared in a ball of electricity as the first H*llhound. Samantha came looking for Fluffy and saw what was happening. Richtofen, seizing his opportunity, locked Maxis and Samantha inside the room with Fluffy. They made a dash for the teleporter. However, since Richtofen hadn't recalibrated it, it sent them to different places.

P40.Sometime, by this time, Dr. Porter had created another invention called the Zap Guns, which could be put together to form the Wave Gun. When upgraded via Pack-A-Punch, they became the Porter's X2 Zap Guns, or the Max Wave Gun. In one way or another, Richtofen's scientists managed to acquire the Zap Guns. Dr. Porter seemed to be well informed, knowing that there were two factions of Group 935: the one Maxis oversaw and Richtofen's rebellious group. Instead of choosing a side, he decided to leave. He found out about the American town underground in Africa, and he went there. The people there let him stay in exchange that he bring Perk-A-Cola machines with him. While he was there, he modified his own Perk-A-Cola, called Vulture-Aid Elixir. Also, a copy of the Pack-A-Punch was somehow acquired. Dr. Porter modified the Ray Gun to energize 115 more in a greenish glow. He then further enhanced the entire model, building off of it, creating the Ray Gun Mark II, which could be upgraded into the Porter's Mark II Ray Gun.

After:

P31.Richtofen began sending prisoners to Griffin Station to be killed to power the MPD. Meanwhile, the scientists at Verrückt created four Perks-a-Cola, based on what they learned from Alcatraz's Electric Cherry, that enhanced physical prowess. They were Juggernog, Speed Cola, Double-Tap Root Beer, and Quick Revive. They were soon shipped to Group 935's bases around the world. In 1944, a new subdivision of Group 935 was created with a purpose of developing a deadly war chemical known as Nova-6. Its brainchild was Doctor Freidrich Steiner. He combined two gases, Tabun and Sarin, to create it. Scientists used Nova-6 at Kino der Toten to create a mutant variant of zombies, called Gas Zombies. Also in 1944 began the Battle of Peleliu in Japan. Four Ray Guns appeared in the battle by unknown means.

P32.The Reichstag High Command began to pressure Group 935 by withholding funding. Maxis urged them to continue to fund the program. He also told them that the teleporters were functioning, but he said that they were at a standstill due to not having enough Element 115 to continue the experiment. The Wunderwaffe DG-2, he also mentioned, was completely functional but it needed a couple years to be mass-produced. Meanwhile Maxis continued to become more suspicious of Richtofen, but he dismissed it as Element 115 affecting his mind. The original Die Glocke, as well as the accompanying device called the Fly Trap, had exact purposes unknown yet speculated to have something to do with a spaceship or anti-gravity mechanism.

P33.Richtofen authorized a Group 935 cargo ship to establish a surreptitious base on the coast of northern Siberia in the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, or Soviet Union, where a considerable number of fragments from the exploded Tunguska meteor had landed. Richtofen was primarily in charge of the base, known as Eagle’s Nest, but Maxis likely knew of it, just not knowing all of what was happening there. Doctor Harvey Yena was among the scientists sent to the area. There, he invented his own personal weapon with Element 115, the Scavenger. The scientists there researched the vril artifacts that Richtofen provided for them, and they finalized a weapon utilizing it: the V-R11. Maxis also found a vril artifact himself, called the Egg. The scientists at Eagle’s Nest also created a new Perk-a-Cola: Deadshot Daiquiri.

P34.Richtofen also kept Shangri-La as a Group 935 base of operations. He modernized it, using various technologies, and he used the local Asians as a labor force. A meteor with Element 115 had also crashed there in Shangri-La on top of the Pyramid. Richtofen tried finding Focusing Crystals in an attempt to shrink the meteor, but he didn't have enough of them. Maxis created a tool that could shrink things using Element 115. The natives of Shangri-La named it using their conglomerated language that, when visually Anglicized, appeared to read as 31-79 JGb215. Also, a non-working prototype of another weapon, the Thundergun Mark I, was created. It was still experiencing quite a few problems, however. Richtofen also acquired his own research center, the Richtofen Center for Clinical Research. It was most likely a front for some kind of experimentation. Richtofen's favorite patient was Patient 13225. Also, a Group 935 base was set up in Paris, France, near the Eiffel Tower. Meanwhile, Group 935 speculated that the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, or HAARP, of the United States, secretly established, was powered by Element 115.

P35.On May 8, 1945, Germany surrendered to the Allies. By this time, Maxis thought that perhaps if this Richtofen had the companions the one he knew had, perhaps he would be better off. Besides, he owed it to them to make them real again. He delegated the matter of the brainwashing to Richtofen. So, Richtofen captured a Russian, Japanese, and a Mexican, as per his orders. In his free time, Richtofen did experiments on Samantha. Meanwhile, the Armeeuntoten was put into capsule-like storage containers until they could be properly controlled.

Richtofen accidentally killed the Mexican by removing his spleen. Japan was the last country to surrender, on September 2, 1945, marking the end of World War II. Group 935 continued to operate even without Nazi funding. Sometime around this time, Richtofen created his most insane invention yet, the Monkey Bomb, a weapon utilizing 115, a bomb, and stuffed monkey corpses.

P36.Doctor Peter McKay was a research assistant based out of Munich, Germany, and an American spy of the Office of Strategic Services, or OSS. His handler, Cornelius Pernell, was stationed at an unknown location owned by Group 935, and he helped insert Dr. McKay into Der Riese. However, Dr. McKay was transferred sometime after that to Verrückt. Dr. McKay was unable to contact his superiors regularly in Verrückt, and the OSS feared that he was compromised. So the OSS sent a Marine Recon Unit to extract Dr. McKay. Two B17 airplanes were sent to Germany, each with a squad of four Marines, but the first B17 also had the team leader, a man who was named Tank Dempsey. The first B17 arrived near Verrückt. Dempsey went ahead of his team, but the Nazis at Verrückt captured him on September 10, 1945, thinking that he was a spy.

When Dr. McKay saw this, he unleashed the already unstable zombie test subjects and turned off the power, but when he did so a zombie bit off his arm. He treated it medically before fleeing. Dempsey's captors also made a safe getaway, with Dempsey. The others weren't so lucky.

P37.The other B17 crash landed in a remote field in Germany. Somehow, zombies had risen here. The four Marines made a last stand this night, known as Nacht der Untoten, and died. The four other Marines that had arrived with Dempsey saw Verrückt was in shambles. They made their own last stand.

Two of them died. The third, named Smokey, also died, and the 115 reanimated his body. John "Banana" was the fourth Marine; he claimed his friends liked to call him "Banana". He decapitated the zombified Smokey and was appalled that he kept coming at him. He then killed Smokey, but John's mind deteriorated due to some combination of all of the mental stress of zombies and killing his comrade and the Element 115 affecting his mind. He wrote several limericks while trying to survive against the zombies before he too died.

P38.On September 17, 1945, Richtofen began his tests on his new American test subject, Dempsey, alongside his other test subjects at Eagle's Nest.

By September 20, 1945, all of the remaining test subjects; the American, Russian, and Japanese; had much of their memory removed by Richtofen, and they were given new identities so that they too would not be out of place. The American became Tank Dempsey, Marine that believed he had fought at Peleliu and had a kid. The Russian became Nikolai Belinski, Soviet that believed that General Secretary Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin had sent him to the front line in World War II. The Japanese became Takeo Masaki, Bushido warrior that cared for honor above all. However, there were severe side-effects from the experiments. Tank was overtly angry. Nikolai became addicted to the vodka that was used as a pain-reliever in the experiment, and he believed himself to be a wife-murderer. He claimed to have had nine wives, having killed his first and second wife with shotguns, his third with a sickle, fourth with strangling and a shotgun, and fifth by drowning and an axe. Takeo believed he killed his family for their dishonor, but never explaining how that could be.

P39.Meanwhile, at Der Riese, Maxis and the secretary, Sophia, started to have feelings for one another. Secretly, Maxis was worried that the Element 115 was affecting his mind, and Richtofen's Monkey Bomb only reinforced his worry.

On October 1, 1945, the zombie control group tests were put on hold. Maxis also refused to mass produce the Wunderwaffe DG-2; after all, the Reichstag High Command was gone. Richtofen was not happy about his prized invention being cancelled.

When Richtofen received word from Dr. Groph that the MPD was fully powered and ready, he began Operation Shield. Around this time, he received a note from the Illuminati telling him to kill Maxis. Apparently having solved the lack of Element 115, Maxis resumed the teleporter testing. Instead of testing people, which had already shown working success, he put Fluffy in the teleporter. Maxis commenced test #6, with Richtofen handling the calibration.

Fluffy disappeared and then reappeared in a ball of electricity as the first H*llhound. Samantha came looking for Fluffy and saw what was happening. Richtofen, seizing his opportunity, locked Maxis and Samantha inside the room with Fluffy. They made a dash for the teleporter. However, since Richtofen hadn't recalibrated it, it sent them to different places.

P40.Sometime, by this time, Dr. Porter had created another invention called the Zap Guns, which could be put together to form the Wave Gun. In one way or another, Richtofen's scientists managed to acquire the Zap Guns. Dr. Porter seemed to be well informed, knowing that there were two factions of Group 935: the one Maxis oversaw and Richtofen's rebellious group. Instead of choosing a side, he decided to leave. In the search for 115, Group 935 came across the Western town that once held Michael Faraday. The entire town had become temporally displaced underground in Angola in Africa in or before 1945. Remarkably, people still lived there. So he left for that isolated town, and they let him stay. While he was there, he modified his own Perk-A-Cola, called Vulture-Aid Elixir. Also, Dr. Porter had modified the Ray Gun to energize 115 more in a greenish glow. He then further enhanced the entire model, building off of it, creating the second-generation, Ray Gun Mark II.

EDIT: Also, I came up with a solution to why the eyes differ in color in Origins. The answer is that blue is the default color, just like how all of the Element 115 is default at blue. When Richtofen gains control, he doesn't change them blue but instead changes them BACK blue. I realized this when I used the Mystery Box and realized that the original Vril-Ya Mystery Box ALSO has blue eyes. The intro makes it look purple, but it is blue in game. The reason they aren't yellow since Samantha is in control is because Samantha is limited by Agartha in controlling the zombies.

Thanks Misty. Btw, you've been contributing a lot lately. Mind if I add you as a contributor?

Oh really? Thank Zelkova. That means that either they've been going through resurrection over and over like in Die Rise or that she is referring to the cycle repeating.

EDIT: Btw, next batch is going to be me trying to get 15 in one go, so I can have the first post done.

Update:

P41.Maxis was teleported to the American town underneath Africa. Fluffy was teleported into the Aether, where she resided and gave birth to puppies.

Samantha was teleported to Griffin Station. At Griffin Station, all of the bodies whose souls were put in the MPD were buried outside. The leftover ones, who hadn't been killed, were sent to a place called Kustover Posten. Dr. Schuster was also working on a low gravity putty in the Biodome, adding it to the list of inventions made at Griffin Station: Pressurized External Suits, Gamma Ray Specs, Gun Mule, the Hacking Device, the Xenon Belt, and Excavators. Then the alarm sounded that there was an intruder: Samantha. In a panic, she ran towards the MPD, which was open. When she entered, it closed. The MPD transferred Samantha's soul to Aether. While her body was trapped in the MPD, she became a seemingly omnipotent being peering from another dimension. She gained all the power that the Ancient Evil had, and she pacified the Ancient Evil while she was in control. She had the ability to alternate between her voice and the Ancient Evil's voice. However, he was now completely powerless.

Dr. Schuster and Dr. Groph radioed Richtofen and told him what happened. Richtofen instructed them to find Maxis and keep an eye out for Fluffy.

P42.For some reason, Maxis was trapped in the town and couldn't leave. Also, it is not known what interaction he and Dr. Porter had while they were there. Maxis believed that his daughter didn't survive teleportation, but he tried to get her back anyway. He began to study ethereal energy that originated from Aether. He began to do experiments with ethereal energy. He devised a machine that used electricity to manipulate energy fields to open a dimensional gateway to harness ethereal energy, called the Paralyzer. It could be inserted into the Pack-A-Punch, strangely enough, to become the Petrifier. Ethereal energy was practically limitless, and it had strange effects on portions of relative time. Maxis used this to create a Time Bomb that would allow the user's relative timeframe to reverse, but it only worked from once it was used. Maxis also managed to use ethereal energy to bring a female, Samantha he hoped, back from the dead. However, it brought back the wrong woman, Sarah Faraday. Sarah then came back to haunt her old mansion.

P43.Using a contraption derived from the Griffin Station computers, the MPD, and a sample of Maxis's DNA, Dr. Schuster and Dr. Groph developed a device that literally plucked Maxis from wherever he was and teleported him directly to them. Not long after, the American town underneath Africa became abandoned due to complications likely with Sarah Faraday. Maxis was quite confused and angry, but Dr. Groph claimed there were more important issues than petty squabbles. Dr. Groph and Dr. Schuster explained what had happened. So, all of the scientists at Griffin Station went to the MPD. Maxis and Samantha talked, where Maxis was trying to calm her down. Then Maxis asked Samantha if she would do something for him. She said she would. He told her to kill them all. It is unknown who shot Maxis at that point, but it made Samantha snap.

P44.When Maxis died in front of the MPD, his soul got sucked up into it. The MPD was hardwired into the Griffin Station mainframe, and Maxis was able to enter the mainframe to preserve himself. After Samantha killed most, if not all, of the people present at Griffin Station, the power went out, essentially freezing Maxis. Samantha then turned her sights on Richtofen. Richtofen was at Shi No Numa when Dr. McKay arrived. Cornelius had told Dr. McKay to try to speak with either Maxis or Richtofen for help, believing that one of them may help him. After all, Dr. McKay was missing an arm, and his cover hadn't been blown.

Dr. McKay went to Richtofen in a time of need, but Richtofen had discovered that Dr. McKay was an American spy, so Richtofen hanged Dr. McKay.

P45.Tank, Nikolai, and Takeo, for an unknown reason, left to go to Shi No Numa, presumably to find Richtofen. When they arrived, they found him there. zombies started to rise and attack, so they emitted an SOS signal. Nearby was an Allied force. However, the respondent of the SOS signal was not the Allied force but rather the United States in the form of a recon squad of Marines. The recon squad never made direct contact with them, but they collected enough intel for the United States military to do a background search on Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Richtofen. Meanwhile, Der Riese had by this time been overrun with zombies.

Shortly after, the United States sent other Marines to Der Riese. The Marines were mostly unsuccessful at procuring anything but scanty information. One Marine provided a full list of all the weapons that were available in Der Riese that could be upgraded.

P46.The United States also sent follow-up Marines to the site of Nacht der Untoten, and they noted the presence of an eerie radio. A Soviet expedition also arrived at the site of Nacht der Untoten, noticing that the radio also played their homeland's victory song. Meanwhile, Richtofen led Tank, Nikolai, and Takeo in an escape from Shi No Numa to a teleporter somewhere. They used it to teleport to Der Riese.

By this time, New Year’s had past, and there they fought off zombies. They activated the Fly Trap, and Samantha responded by playing a game of hide-and-seek.

They found two teddy bears and a Monkey Bomb she had scattered around Der Riese.

However, the activity served no purpose. One of them threw a Monkey Bomb into the furnace in the furnace room, which made Samantha angry.

After a long battle, someone acquired a Wunderwaffe DG-2 and fired it in the teleporter, causing it to overload, changing the function of traveling through space to instead travel through time and space. They teleported away to the future.

P47.In January 1946, the OSS was disbanded and replace with the Central Intelligence Agency, or CIA. In July 1947, the United States also created a top secret division called Majestic-12, which handled the Roswell Incident, where an alien spacecraft crash landed in Roswell, New Mexico, United States. The aliens were taken to Area 51 in Nevada, the most top secret facility of the United States. There they would be cryogenically frozen and tested upon for years. Also, there was a Group 935 survivor from Der Riese. He traveled to the United States and told Chase Rettland, an interrogator of the CIA of the United States, about "a mirrored device that allowed the viewing of images from the past". The survivor died shortly after of unknown causes. The United States sent a military force to Der Riese. However, the Soviet Union also sent a military force. The result was a standoff between the two groups. The Soviet Union won the standoff and gained control of the facility. Pavel Gorki was involved in the standoff, most likely the Russian side. He later went on to create the front company Gorki-Korolev Medical, or GKM, that housed an improved, more deadly, version of Nova-6.

P48.On August 12, 1948, American Junior Analyst Ryan Jackson sent a report to Chief Analyst John Abrams, synthesizing the German Wunderwaffe Program. On April 4, 1949, the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, or NATO, an alliance of many countries, such as the United States, United Kingdom, and many others, was formed. Over the next few years, the United States started leeching files from the Datenbediensteter in Der Riese using a CIA asset based out of Vozrozhdeniya, Soviet Union. These files were stored separately from the CIA's computer server; they were instead stored on the newly created Dreamland server. On July 14, 1954, Doctor Vannevar “VB” Bush, the leader of Majestic-12 and administrator of the Dreamland server, sent an e-mail to John Fitzgerald Kennedy, Lyndon Baines Johnson, Richard McGarrah Helms, Richard Kain, Richard Milhous Nixon, William Raborn, and T. Walker, telling them that access to the Dreamland server had been restricted to Majestic-12 members alone. Oddly, three of these people later became president, and three became directors of covert operations.

P49 By October 5, 1955, the United States had acquired control of the Verrückt facility. Everything they could find was catalogued. On this day, Doctor Julius Robert "Oppy" Oppenheimer of Majestic-12 sent an e-mail to Dr. Bush detailing his interest in a limerick from John "Banana" that he found in the archive and that was found in Verrückt next to an empty M1919 Browning. Dr. Bush replied on the same day, having found another limerick. Dr. Oppenheimer replied on October 24, 1955, with two new limericks, detailing the awful events that unfolded before John "Banana"'s death. On October 31, 1955, Dr. Bush e-mailed Dr. Oppenheimer, telling him that he finished deciphering the Servant files from the Datenbediensteter and asked how Dr. Oppenheimer was proceeding with the radio transcripts. Dr. Bush and Dr. Oppenheimer worked together and kept in contact, meeting with one another in person. However, the McCarthyism movement began in the United States, where government officials would be disbarred due to affiliations with communism. Dr. Oppenheimer had relatives as well as spouses that were involved with the Communist Party of America, so he was disbarred and lost his clearance to the Dreamland server. In a last-ditch attempt to secure his files, he sent an e-mail to Dr. Bush on January 1, 1956, with his password on it, so that the information would not be lost.

P50.Over the next few years, the United States proliferated its study of Element 115. However, the Soviet Union, under First Secretary Nikita Sergeyevich Khrushchev, also began study of Element 115, evidenced by its capture of Der Riese, Shangri-La, and Eagle’s Nest. The United States housed many of its experiments in the basement of the Pentagon as well at Area 51. The Soviet Union housed its tests primarily at the Baikonur Cosmodrome. Both countries reverse engineered much of the technology from Group 935. The Soviet Union created two new Perks-a-Cola: Stamin-Up and PhD Flopper. The Soviet Union also created the Thundergun Mark II, which was fully operable and able to be upgraded via Pack-a-Punch into the Zeus Cannon, as well as the R7 rocket series. The United States recreated the Gas Zombies, Monkey Bombs, teleporters, and Electro-Shock Defenses. Both countries recreated the Ray Gun and the Pack-a-Punch. The United States created the Winter's Howl with its upgraded form, the Winter's Fury.

P51.Meanwhile at the Baikonur Cosmodrome, the Casimir Mechanism was invented. Its exact purpose is unclear, but it related to the dimension of Aether in some fashion. Doctor Yuri Zavoyski made a disruption that was related to an explosion of the Casimir Mechanism that nearly completely destroyed it. As a result, Doctor Gersch, a high-ranking member at the Baikonur Cosmodrome and of the Ascension Group of the Soviet Union, removed Dr. Zavoyski from the 115 experiments, transferring him to the AK64-A rocket experiments, where he would launch monkeys into space.

Dr. Zavoyski was upset, and he claimed that Project Mercury, also known as the Gersch Device, was capable of much more than what the others thought. Development on the Gersch Device had stalled, and meanwhile Dr. Zavoyski either found or wrote a diary that contained knowledge of Element 115.

P52.Dr. Gersch also commented that the Thundergun Mark II, or as he called it, Project Thunder, was coming along well. Dr. Zavoyski dwindled to insanity, likely due to an influence of Samantha. He kept seeing teddy bears and Matryoshka Dolls everywhere, and he even began hearing voices in his head.

Samantha gave Dr. Zavoyski specifications on modifications to the Gersch Device.

When he finished, he fetched Dr. Gersch to bear witness to the invention. When Dr. Zavoyski turned it on, it created a vortex that sucked up Dr. Gersch, teleporting him to the MPD on the Moon, which thus brought his soul to Aether. Samantha orchestrated this due to loneliness. Dr. Zavoyski was conscience-stricken when he realized what he did.

P53.By 1962, in Area 51, there was a ruckus at Hangar 18. The area contained many top-secret technologies, such as a repulsive shield generator and Casimir plates. It also had the four alien bodies. However, one turned out to still be alive, and it made a bloody escape. This would have been cause for alarm had the Soviet Spetsnaz not invaded Hangar 18 at about that time. The American Black Ops fought them and crushed the invaders, but the alien was long gone. Also, Griffin Station was discovered by the United States. At Area 51, they built a teleporter that led to Griffin Station. They made many modifications to the area, and a large teleporter was installed to make ease for mass transit. The United States developed a new division, Call of Duty zombie Labs, to oversee operations at Area 51 and Griffin Station in matters concerning zombies. They tested zombie behavior in low gravity among other things, such as the Zap Guns.

Once research became more serious, Call of Duty zombie Labs initiated phase two.

In 1962, zombies overran a portion of Area 51, which was then isolated from both the general public and even the military itself to contain the zombies. This place became known as No Man's Land, and it unfortunately prevented the United States from going back to Griffin Station. Also, sometime before or after this, Soviets also managed to get ahold of Griffin Station, before being driven out shortly thereafter by the zombies, but traces of their presence remained.

P54.The United States was performing nuclear weapons testing, primarily in Nevada with its other top secret facilities. A test site called Nuketown was built, and it was built to test the damage of a nuclear explosion on a small town. The town was filled with mannequins to simulate real people. Sometime not too long before 1963, a battle was fought at Nuketown between infiltrating Spetsnaz and protecting Black Ops soldiers. The battle ended when the nuclear bomb was dropped nearby, heavily damaging Nuketown and killing all of the soldiers. In Hanford, Washington, United States, a region known by some as the Green Run, homage to a nuclear project conducted there long ago, consisted of many undercover operations. Around the time of the Nuketown incident, there were several secretive tasks being conducted by secret Soviet insurgents. A nearby farm was a cover for the housing of a missile and corrosive waste. The Soviets also acquired many Perk-A-Cola machines, including a new Perk-A-Cola: Double-Tap Root Beer II. Another Perk-A-Cola called Tombstone Soda was also in Green Run, its manufacturer unknown.

P55.On November 7, 1963, United States President John Fitzgerald "Jack" Kennedy organized a meeting between himself and Cuban Prime Minister Fidel Alejandro Castro Ruz at the Pentagon. Kennedy also invited Secretary of Defense Robert Strange McNamara, for support, and Senator Richard Milhous Nixon, as a courteous gesture of sportsmanship over losing the previous election.

The order of business was to rectify relations between Cuba and the United States, citing the specific example of the Cuban Missile Crisis from the previous year. They were having the meeting that day at 3:00 PM when zombies started to break into the Pentagon. They used weapons found in the Pentagon to try to survive against the zombies, and one of the zombies was rather intelligent: the Pentagon Thief. He would steal weapons; it is unknown what caused his transformation to be different than the other zombies. They also, for an unknown reason, made phone calls to the Baikonur Cosmodrome. Eventually, they survived the zombie outbreak. All records and evidence of the outbreak were kept ultimately secret, and Kennedy, McNamara, Nixon, and Castro never told anyone. On November 22, 1963, Kennedy was assassinated.

After:

P41.Maxis was teleported to the American town underneath Africa. Fluffy was teleported into the Aether, where she resided and gave birth to puppies.

Samantha was teleported to Griffin Station. At Griffin Station, all of the bodies whose souls were put in the MPD were buried outside. The leftover ones, who hadn't been killed, were sent to a place called Kustover Posten. Dr. Schuster was also working on a low gravity putty in the Biodome, adding it to the list of inventions made at Griffin Station: Pressurized External Suits, Gamma Ray Specs, Gun Mule, the Hacker, the Xenon Belt, and Excavators. Then the alarm sounded that there was an intruder: Samantha. In a panic, she ran towards the MPD, which was open. When she entered, it closed. The MPD connected Samantha's soul to the Aether. While her body was trapped in the MPD, she gained many powers and could peer from the other dimension. She gained all the power that the Ancient Evil had, and she pacified the Ancient Evil while she was in control. She had the ability to alternate between her voice and the Ancient Evil's voice, and he was now completely powerless.

Dr. Schuster and Dr. Groph radioed Richtofen and told him what happened. Richtofen instructed them to find Maxis and keep an eye out for Fluffy.

P42.For some reason, Maxis was trapped in the town and couldn't leave. Also, it is not known what interaction he and Dr. Porter had while they were there. Maxis believed that his daughter didn't survive teleportation, but he tried to get her back anyway. He began to study ethereal energy that originated from the Aether. He began to do experiments with ethereal energy. He devised a machine that used electricity to manipulate energy fields to open a dimensional gateway to harness ethereal energy, called the Paralyzer. Ethereal energy was practically limitless, and it had strange effects on portions of relative time. Maxis used this to create a Time Bomb that would allow the user's relative timeframe to reverse, but it only worked from once it was used. Maxis realized the power that could come by controlling the Aether, and he feared this is what Richtofen was trying to do. So, if this were to occur, he constructed his Plan B. It was a device that, if three global polarization devices were constructed, would channel the energy to change who was controlling the Aether's energy. For safe-keeping, the Plan B was put into the back of the courthouse. Maxis also managed to use ethereal energy to bring a female, Samantha he hoped, back from the dead. However, it brought back the wrong woman, Sarah Faraday. Sarah then came back to haunt her old mansion.

P43.Using a contraption derived from the Griffin Station computers, the MPD, and a sample of Maxis's DNA, Dr. Schuster and Dr. Groph developed a device that literally plucked Maxis from wherever he was and teleported him directly to them. Not long after, the American town underneath Africa became abandoned due to complications likely with Sarah Faraday. Maxis was quite confused and angry, but Dr. Groph claimed there were more important issues than petty squabbles. Dr. Groph and Dr. Schuster explained what had happened.

So, all of the scientists at Griffin Station went to the MPD. Maxis and Samantha talked, where Maxis was trying to calm her down. Then Maxis asked Samantha if she would do something for him. She said she would. He told her to kill them all. It is unknown who shot Maxis at that point, but it made Samantha snap.

P44.When Maxis died in front of the MPD, his soul got sucked up into it. The MPD was hardwired into the Griffin Station mainframe, and Maxis was able to enter the mainframe to preserve himself. After Samantha killed most, if not all, of the people present at Griffin Station, the power went out, essentially freezing Maxis. Samantha then turned her sights on Richtofen. Richtofen was at Shi No Numa when Dr. McKay arrived. Cornelius had told Dr. McKay to try to speak with either Maxis or Richtofen for help, believing that one of them may help him. After all, Dr. McKay was missing an arm, and his cover hadn't been blown.

Dr. McKay went to Richtofen in a time of need, but Richtofen had discovered that Dr. McKay was an American spy, so Richtofen hanged Dr. McKay. Richtofen then left to go back to Eagle's Nest, and he decided to go check out what happened at Verrückt and the accompanying site of Nacht der Untoten. He took his three test subjects with him to use as an armed force. Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Richtofen went to Nacht der Untoten and fought zombies there. They then moved to Verrückt and fought zombies there. Richtofen found out that Shi No Numa had been overrun with zombies, so they then travelled to Japan.

P45.When the zombies started attacking in Shi No Numa, they used the comms to send an SOS signal. Nearby was an Allied force. However, the respondent of the SOS signal was not the Allied force but rather the United States in the form of a recon squad of Marines. The recon squad never made direct contact with them, but they collected intel on who the four were. The results was their histories, but they had no idea their histories were mere delusion. Meanwhile, Der Riese had by this time been overrun with zombies.

Shortly after, the United States sent other Marines to Der Riese. The Marines were mostly unsuccessful at procuring anything but scanty information. One Marine provided a full list of all the weapons that were available in Der Riese that could be upgraded.

P46.The United States also sent follow-up Marines to the site of Nacht der Untoten, and they noted the presence of an eerie radio. A Soviet expedition also arrived at the site of Nacht der Untoten, noticing that the radio also played their homeland's victory song. Meanwhile, Richtofen led Tank, Nikolai, and Takeo in an escape from Shi No Numa to a teleporter somewhere. They used it to teleport to Der Riese.

By this time, New Year’s had past, and there they fought off zombies. They activated the Fly Trap, and Samantha responded by playing a game of hide-and-seek.

They found two teddy bears and a Monkey Bomb she had scattered around Der Riese.

However, the activity served no purpose. One of them threw a Monkey Bomb into the furnace in the furnace room, which made Samantha angry.

After a long battle, someone acquired a Wunderwaffe DG-2 and fired it in the teleporter, causing it to overload and become a time-travelling teleporter. They teleported away to the future.

P47.In January 1946, the OSS was disbanded and replace with the Central Intelligence Agency, or CIA. In July 1947, the United States also created a top secret division called Majestic-12, which handled the Roswell Incident, where an alien spacecraft crash landed in Roswell, New Mexico, United States. The aliens were taken to Area 51 in Nevada, the most top secret facility of the United States. There they would be cryogenically frozen and tested upon for years. Also, there was a Group 935 survivor from Der Riese. He traveled to the United States and told Chase Rettland, an interrogator working for the CIA, about "a mirrored device that allowed the viewing of images from the past". The survivor mysteriously died shortly after that. The United States sent a military force to Der Riese. However, the Soviet Union also sent a military force. The result was a standoff between the two groups. The Soviet Union won the standoff and gained control of the facility. Pavel Gorki was involved in the standoff, most likely the Russian side. He later went on to create the front company Gorki-Korolev Medical, or GKM, that housed an improved, more deadly, version of Nova-6.

P48.On August 12, 1948, American Junior Analyst Ryan Jackson sent a report to Chief Analyst John Abrams, synthesizing the German Wunderwaffe Program. On April 4, 1949, the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, or NATO, an alliance of many countries, such as the United States, United Kingdom, and many others, was formed. Over the next few years, the United States started leeching files from the Datenbediensteter in Der Riese using a CIA asset based out of Vozrozhdeniya, Soviet Union. These files were stored separately from the CIA's computer server; they were instead stored on the newly created Dreamland server. On July 14, 1954, Doctor Vannevar “VB” Bush, the leader of Majestic-12 and administrator of the Dreamland server, sent an e-mail to John Fitzgerald Kennedy, Lyndon Baines Johnson, Richard McGarrah Helms, Richard Kain, Richard Milhous Nixon, William Raborn, and T. Walker, telling them that access to the Dreamland server had been restricted to Majestic-12 members alone. Oddly, three of these people later became president, and three became directors of covert operations.

P49 By October 5, 1955, the United States had acquired control of the Verrückt facility. Everything they could find was catalogued. On this day, Doctor Julius Robert "Oppy" Oppenheimer of Majestic-12 sent an e-mail to Dr. Bush detailing his interest in a limerick from John "Banana" that he found in the archive and that was found in Verrückt next to an empty M1919 Browning. Dr. Bush replied on the same day, having found another limerick. Dr. Oppenheimer replied on October 24, 1955, with two new limericks, detailing the awful events that unfolded before John "Banana"'s death. On October 31, 1955, Dr. Bush e-mailed Dr. Oppenheimer, telling him that he finished deciphering the Servant files from the Datenbediensteter and asked how Dr. Oppenheimer was proceeding with the radio transcripts. Dr. Bush and Dr. Oppenheimer worked together and kept in contact, meeting with one another in person. However, the McCarthyism movement began in the United States, where government officials would be disbarred due to affiliations with communism. Dr. Oppenheimer had relatives as well as spouses that were involved with the Communist Party of America, so he was disbarred and lost his clearance to the Dreamland server. In a last-ditch attempt to secure his files, he sent an e-mail to Dr. Bush on January 1, 1956, with his password on it, so that the information would not be lost.

P50.Over the next few years, the United States proliferated its study of Element 115. However, the Soviet Union, under First Secretary Nikita Sergeyevich Khrushchev, also began study of Element 115, evidenced by its capture of Der Riese, Shangri-La, and Eagle’s Nest. The United States housed many of its experiments in the basement of the Pentagon as well at Area 51. The Soviet Union housed its tests primarily at the Baikonur Cosmodrome. Both countries reverse engineered much of the technology from Group 935. The Soviet Union created two new Perks-a-Cola: Stamin-Up and PhD Flopper. The Soviet Union also created the Thundergun Mark II, which was fully operable, as well as the R7 rocket series. The United States recreated the Gas Zombies, Ray Guns, Monkey Bombs, teleporters, and Electro-Shock Defenses. Both countries recreated the Pack-a-Punch. The United States created an ice weapon with 115, the Winter's Howl.

P51.Meanwhile at the Baikonur Cosmodrome, the Casimir Mechanism was invented. Its exact purpose is unclear, but it related to the Aether in some fashion. Doctor Yuri Zavoyski made a disruption that was related to an explosion of the Casimir Mechanism that nearly completely destroyed it. As a result, Doctor Gersch, a high-ranking member at the Baikonur Cosmodrome and of the Ascension Group of the Soviet Union, removed Dr. Zavoyski from the 115 experiments, transferring him to the AK64-A rocket experiments, where he would launch monkeys into space.

Dr. Zavoyski was upset, and he claimed that Project Mercury, also known as the Gersch Device, was capable of much more than what the others thought. Development on the Gersch Device had stalled, and meanwhile Dr. Zavoyski either found or wrote a diary that contained knowledge of Element 115.

P52.Dr. Gersch also commented that the Thundergun Mark II, or as he called it, Project Thunder, was coming along well. Dr. Zavoyski dwindled to insanity, likely due to an influence of Samantha. He kept seeing teddy bears and Matryoshka Dolls everywhere, and he even began hearing voices in his head.

Samantha gave Dr. Zavoyski specifications on modifications to the Gersch Device.

When he finished, he fetched Dr. Gersch to bear witness to the invention. When Dr. Zavoyski turned it on, it created a vortex that sucked up Dr. Gersch, teleporting him to the MPD on the Moon, which thus brought his soul to the Aether. Samantha orchestrated this due to loneliness. Dr. Zavoyski was conscience-stricken when he realized what he did.

P53.By 1962, in Area 51, there was a ruckus at Hangar 18. The area contained many top-secret technologies, such as a repulsive shield generator and Casimir plates. It also had the four alien bodies. However, one turned out to still be alive, and it made a bloody escape. This would have been cause for alarm had the Soviet Spetsnaz not invaded Hangar 18 at about that time. The American Black Ops fought them and crushed the invaders, but the alien was long gone. Also, Griffin Station was discovered by the United States. At Area 51, they built a teleporter that led to Griffin Station. They made many modifications to the area, and a large teleporter was installed to make ease for mass transit. The United States developed a new division, Call of Duty Zombie Labs, to oversee operations at Area 51 and Griffin Station in matters concerning zombies. They tested zombie behavior in low gravity among other things, such as the Zap Guns.

Once research became more serious, Call of Duty Zombie Labs initiated phase two.

In 1962, zombies overran a portion of Area 51, which was then isolated from both the general public and even the military itself to contain the zombies. This place became known as No Man's Land, and it unfortunately prevented the United States from going back to Griffin Station. Also, sometime before or after this, Soviets also managed to get ahold of Griffin Station, before being driven out shortly thereafter by the zombies, but traces of their presence remained.

P54.The United States was performing nuclear weapons testing, primarily in Nevada with its other top secret facilities. A test site called Nuketown was built, and it was built to test the damage of a nuclear explosion on a small town. The town was filled with mannequins to simulate real people. Sometime not too long before 1963, a battle was fought at Nuketown between infiltrating Spetsnaz and protecting Black Ops soldiers. The battle ended when the nuclear bomb was dropped nearby, heavily damaging Nuketown and killing all of the soldiers. In Hanford, Washington, United States, a region known by some as the Green Run, homage to a nuclear project conducted there long ago, consisted of many undercover operations. Around the time of the Nuketown incident, there were several secretive tasks being conducted by secret Soviet insurgents. A nearby farm was a cover for the housing of a missile and corrosive waste. The Soviets also acquired many Perk-A-Cola machines, including a new Perk-A-Cola: Double-Tap Root Beer II. Another Perk-A-Cola called Tombstone Soda was also in Green Run, its manufacturer unknown. An artificially intelligent robot with a computer brain and GPS navigation was temporally displaced by 115 from the future. The United States barely understood it, but they managed to make use of it. They hooked it up to a bus and used it to take VIPs to secret locations around the United States, and the robot became known as the Bus Driver.

P55.On November 7, 1963, United States President John Fitzgerald "Jack" Kennedy organized a meeting between himself and Cuban Prime Minister Fidel Alejandro Castro Ruz at the Pentagon. Kennedy also invited Secretary of Defense Robert Strange McNamara, for support, and Senator Richard Milhous Nixon, as a courteous gesture of sportsmanship over losing the previous election.

The order of business was to rectify relations between Cuba and the United States, citing the specific example of the Cuban Missile Crisis from the previous year. They were having the meeting that day at 3:00 PM when zombies started to break into the Pentagon. They used weapons found in the Pentagon to try to survive against the zombies, and one of the zombies was rather intelligent: the Pentagon Thief. He would steal weapons; it is unknown what caused his transformation to be different than the other zombies. They also, for an unknown reason, made phone calls to the Baikonur Cosmodrome. Eventually, they survived the zombie outbreak. All records and evidence of the outbreak were kept ultimately secret, and Kennedy, McNamara, Nixon, and Castro never told anyone. On November 22, 1963, Kennedy was assassinated.

Btw, I need to go back in and add the part where Richtofen showcased his brainwashing at Kino. I'll do that later. Need to pick out exactly WHEN that would happen. Also, I added in the Bus Driver in the '60's. 115 displacement explains why he is attached to a '60's bus.

Archived