A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

Wow... all this amazing work put into this thread, and it seems like it was all for nothing.

This is in no way me discrediting the time and effort put in by MMX and all who have contributed, but it seems the story was and is nothing more than the vivid imagination of 2 children.

Tragic, and a cop out by Treyarch if you ask me.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow... all this amazing work put into this thread, and it seems like it was all for nothing.

This is in no way me discrediting the time and effort put in by MMX and all who have contributed, but it seems the story was and is nothing more than the vivid imagination of 2 children.

Remove this comment immediately please. You are discussing leaked info.

Not anymore its not...

Not anymore its not...

Until there is a announcement on our site stating otherwise it still is.

@Zelkova MrRoflWaffles and his team have done the egg, there's even a stickied topic to discuss it in.

@undeadarcademachine I'm fairly certain there is more to it than meets the eye. Treyarch work like that, so I doubt it's a cop-out.

Yes thats what I was referring to.

Most assuredly there is more to this, I expect a lot of ideas the next few days :D

they said every story has a beginning & an end this map shows us just that. origins in its self contradicts a lot of past set in stone facts abut how some things happen in the zombies storyline that they themselves gave us & with the origins ending well nothing matters story wise anymore now, & shure they can put a "spin" on it B/C now they can literary make up anything they want now.

they never told us what happen to the original crew after moon

they ended the new crew with two very different endings

the mob was never fully explained how it affected the full story & yes there where some tie-ins

& so so much more but dose any of that detail matter? well not with this ending! cuz anything can happen now!

PS: maxis's drill designes blue prints in origins mach the nuke town loading screen machine...dose this matter now? NO!

You seem way too personally bitter about this undeadarcademachine. You dont need to sit in here and make a fuss about it. There is far more than meets the eye with this "ending". Toss in the quote from the devs about this being "one potential view" of the beginnings of zombies and you can easily see this a being a precursor to our current events.

Origins is a game of pretend for little Samantha, who is probably too young to fully understand what her father is doing. However we know Maxis was interested in Agartha and Vril energy and etc, so it could be that he told her stories during the air raids and etc of WWII, while they were operating in varied facilities.

The only severe curve ball is young Eddy, and of course the fact that there are dolls matching all of our characters, (well, the major ones at least). However that could be viewed as a simple nod to the players saying that all that is to come is inspired here, in her imagination.

Fated does a remarkable job writting about such a view point.

This also could be a metaphoric ending, poking at how the world is just a game to Samantha, Richtofen, and Maxis at this point. Perhaps this is Samantha's constructed reality, how she experiences her control in the aether, her and Richtofen are playing on lower levels contained to the MPD mainly, where as Maxis was ending our Buried story with plans to reach Agartha and to open "The Rift". He isnt visable and part of the game because (until the end of Buried with his ending) He operates much more quietly than Richtofen, he's biding his time. He's a more patient, wise, elder -like figure. Where as Richtofens game-like behavoir with his control and Samatha's young age make them the squabbling children.

The main point here, is you do not need to come into this thread and tell MMX and all the others here that they wasted their time in charting out this story. Keep an open mind. Even if it is just a method of backing out of the story they had laid down so far, it has been a wonderful one, and I'd rather have a crappy ending, than no ending at all if Zombies was cancled from the next Treyarch game. We were rather rough on BO2 zombies, especially on this site. You could find many posts from the old "legends" in the community saying that they disliked BO2 zombies. Treyarch might be unsure of the possibility of continuation. After all they need the green light from Activision to include anything in a CoD title, and if Activision sees zombies as unpopular or a waste of resources, then Treyarch doesnt have many options.

Well it seems like the ending has turned away few people but, although the story has been kinda weak in BO2 other than the cool EE, origins has really got my interest and I still wanna try to work out whats going on with all the contradictions.

I mean, I have nothing better to be doing :P

This thread is far from over...

MMX has it titled "Trilogy" for a reason.

So what if all this was just a make-believe game between two children. There's definitely more story to come and this is just an easy way to wrap part 1.

I hope, MMX, you take a positive view from this and don't abandon your work.

T_T had no idea this was a make believe story still haven't watched anything and wanted to experience the ending for myself. So I don't know anything about the ending.

I see. Then my apologies for my previous posts. I had assumed that when Liam and Nik finished the EE, it would have been the hot topic over here. I maybe acted in haste with regards to the comment due to my disdain for the outcome of this story.

I already considered such a theory prior to the theory I posted above. The one problem I found with such a thing is then if Samantha is supposed to be telling us this as a story how could she do this after the events of moon (which is when his theory states she would be telling the story) Samantha no longer has control over time and space or zombies or anything after the events of Moon. She is just a girl trapped in a mans body (no pun intended). This also doesn't seem to add up with Richtofen's Final Dairy Entry. Last but not least we still have yet to discover exactly how this Ancient Evil was sealed. What it is specifically (we know its the zombies, you cannot debate this I am dreadfully sorry but the timing of her stating Ancient Evil corresponded perfectly with the zombie suddenly attacking the archeologist who had just broke the wall, also other evidence such as audio in the map has proven this too) as I want to say there is much more to it than zombies. Also we need to look at this with all other maps in mind. The giant robots were apparently created by the Germans as Richtofen states how far they have come with their technology now that thus far the robots are their greatest scientific achievement. He wouldn't state this in that exact way unless he was specifying the current time frame. He did specify it that exact way too. Technology is advance before Time and Space influence came into effect here. We need to pinpoint how advanced it was before the influence came into being and how much influence it has caused. At the moment we are assuming it has influenced much but all we actually know is that it has brought guns from the future and nothing more.

Do you still want me to reply to this, Zelkova?

That would be true if it were not for the final lines of the ending. Often the last bit is the most important part. *cough* all the people who played Bioshock Infinite but didn't watch the credits *cough*

Not anymore its not...

Until there is a announcement on our site stating otherwise it still is.

@Zelkova MrRoflWaffles and his team have done the egg, there's even a stickied topic to discuss it in.

It is hardly leaked info when it was confirmed by the sites Admin and VIP's on Youtube.

It was not intended to be a dig at this thread or the amazing work by MMX and all other contributors.

I see. Then my apologies for my previous posts. I had assumed that when Liam and Nik finished the EE, it would have been the hot topic over here. I maybe acted in haste with regards to the comment due to my disdain for the outcome of this story.

It's all good guys. Just a misunderstanding. Zelkova, I do appreciate you looking out for the greater good. :):D But yeah, not everyone follows the twitters, so it took a while for info to go around. I myself avoided the site for half a day when I first heard so I could see actual proof first.

well now that's is not leaked information & the easter egg has officialy been completed & uploaded to the interwebs....how dose it feel to know you wasted years of your time making theorys for absolutely nothing! all that time & effort for nothing! what a huge spit in the face of all zombie fans!

I'm not sure whether I should take offense to what you have said.

@undeadarcademachine I'm fairly certain there is more to it than meets the eye. Treyarch work like that, so I doubt it's a cop-out.

Exactly.

Yes thats what I was referring to.

Most assuredly there is more to this, I expect a lot of ideas the next few days :D

I agree. I had one: viewtopic.php?f=155&t=35943

I know this might sound pompous, but I reeeeeally like my idea. I want to include it in this thread.

they said every story has a beginning & an end this map shows us just that. origins in its self contradicts a lot of past set in stone facts abut how some things happen in the zombies storyline that they themselves gave us & with the origins ending well nothing matters story wise anymore now, & shure they can put a "spin" on it B/C now they can literary make up anything they want now.

They also specifically said it was in an alternate timeline. At the time, we weren't sure if they really meant it that way, but it has become apparent that it is true. Make up anything they want? Brilliant creative writing tactic if you ask me.

they never told us what happen to the original crew after moon

they ended the new crew with two very different endings

the mob was never fully explained how it affected the full story & yes there where some tie-ins

& so so much more but dose any of that detail matter? well not with this ending! cuz anything can happen now!

Yeah... I guess they just died then. Well except Samantha. It's sad really.

PS: maxis's drill designes blue prints in origins mach the nuke town loading screen machine...dose this matter now? NO!

Yes it does. By the way, where can I find that? The Origins forum is so cluttered now. :lol:

You seem way too personally bitter about this undeadarcademachine. You dont need to sit in here and make a fuss about it. There is far more than meets the eye with this "ending". Toss in the quote from the devs about this being "one potential view" of the beginnings of zombies and you can easily see this a being a precursor to our current events.

Or an alternate precursor. It's a prequel and a finale.

Origins is a game of pretend for little Samantha, who is probably too young to fully understand what her father is doing. However we know Maxis was interested in Agartha and Vril energy and etc, so it could be that he told her stories during the air raids and etc of WWII, while they were operating in varied facilities.

I'm glad to see it wasn't just me who picked up on the WWII thing.

The only severe curve ball is young Eddy, and of course the fact that there are dolls matching all of our characters, (well, the major ones at least). However that could be viewed as a simple nod to the players saying that all that is to come is inspired here, in her imagination.

Fated does a remarkable job writting about such a view point.

Ehhh. We did also have dolls in Kino. I think those are relevant.

This also could be a metaphoric ending, poking at how the world is just a game to Samantha, Richtofen, and Maxis at this point. Perhaps this is Samantha's constructed reality, how she experiences her control in the aether, her and Richtofen are playing on lower levels contained to the MPD mainly, where as Maxis was ending our Buried story with plans to reach Agartha and to open "The Rift". He isnt visable and part of the game because (until the end of Buried with his ending) He operates much more quietly than Richtofen, he's biding his time. He's a more patient, wise, elder -like figure. Where as Richtofens game-like behavoir with his control and Samatha's young age make them the squabbling children.

While that is true, I don't think they would've done 1080p quality videos for a metaphorical ending.

The main point here, is you do not need to come into this thread and tell MMX and all the others here that they wasted their time in charting out this story. Keep an open mind. Even if it is just a method of backing out of the story they had laid down so far, it has been a wonderful one, and I'd rather have a crappy ending, than no ending at all if Zombies was cancled from the next Treyarch game. We were rather rough on BO2 zombies, especially on this site. You could find many posts from the old "legends" in the community saying that they disliked BO2 zombies. Treyarch might be unsure of the possibility of continuation. After all they need the green light from Activision to include anything in a CoD title, and if Activision sees zombies as unpopular or a waste of resources, then Treyarch doesnt have many options.

Well said. But Activision loves money, and this makes a lot of money. Moon was on a planetary scale. We had no idea the fate of the Earth. But now it is about more than just the Earth. There's room to expand.

Well I'm glad the story is over as I had lost my interest in it after Moon. Well MMX has still ton of rewriting to do if he decides to do so :lol:

I find that unfortunate, but yes I will march on.

Well it seems like the ending has turned away few people but, although the story has been kinda weak in BO2 other than the cool EE, origins has really got my interest and I still wanna try to work out whats going on with all the contradictions.

I mean, I have nothing better to be doing :P

I suggest you check out my latest thread: viewtopic.php?f=155&t=35943

This thread is far from over...

MMX has it titled "Trilogy" for a reason.

So what if all this was just a make-believe game between two children. There's definitely more story to come and this is just an easy way to wrap part 1.

I hope, MMX, you take a positive view from this and don't abandon your work.

Wow, Eternal. What a positive response. Honestly it was a bit unexpected. (Don't be offended by that, please.)

T_T had no idea this was a make believe story still haven't watched anything and wanted to experience the ending for myself. So I don't know anything about the ending.

Yeah, well the ending is crucial now. So if you don't want to hear about it, you'll probably have to avoid the site. I'm sorry. I have yet to do it myself but I plan to eventually.

Updates to expect in the near future:

1. For me to fully integrate this thread: viewtopic.php?f=155&t=35943

2. Explain the Ray Gun's comic book origins

3. Re-work the entirety of the Vril-Ya

4. Re-evaluate the falling through time of things into the future maps (like the Buried town)

5. Add Origins

6. I'm changing Lucifer to Ancient Evil, if that is okay with everyone.

EDIT: Change P01: Before:

P01.Thousands of years B.C.E., there was a great catastrophe on Earth. A huge flood nearly killed what was mankind. While some survived on the surface of the planet, some had taken refuge underneath. Earth's crust has always been very porous, allowing layers of habitats underneath the one existing on the surface. As time progressed, the bottom-dwellers, whose race was known as Ana, became more advanced, developing into kingdoms, aristocracies, and democracies. This underground was called many things in man's history; one name was Argatha. On April 14, 1639, J. Frank was born. He lived his life religiously and became an important religious figure to some Christians in Europe. He died on June 19, 1694, and he was buried in a casket with a relatively impressive tombstone. In the next two centuries, the grave of J. Frank was transferred to the United States of America for religious reasons.

After:

P01.Three realms of existence existed. One was our universe. Another was the Aether, a place said to be between life and death. The last was Agartha, alternatively known as Argatha, which was a mystical realm inhabited by an ancient, advanced, technological race. Within the Aether existed an evil being that would one day earn terrible names. Some called him Satan; some the Devil; others, Hades, Abaddon, Mictlantecuhtli, and Lucifer. He also became known as an Ancient Evil. Residing with him was his pet, known as the Beast; the Greeks, however, would one day call it Cerberus. The inhabitants of Agartha were known as the Vril-Ya. They were incredibly intelligent, building devices arguably beyond our comprehension.

P01B.The energy source of the Vril-Ya's machines consisted of Element 115 and vril, two substances that had miraculously similar properties and that were common in Agartha. One thing Element 115 could do was displace objects from time and space. A fourth realm, one that would later become known as the Crazy Place, was created to be a gateway between Agartha and our universe, specifically from underground areas on the Earth. The Vril-Ya created the Vril Generator, a device that had an incredibly large, perhaps infinite, supply of vril. The Vril-Ya also created four elemental staffs to control the elements, and they created a box that used 115 to displace weapons to be used to protect oneself. They also created three Pyramid devices in our universe that were actually vehicles for an unknown purpose. One Pyramid was the center of a site called Shangri-La that was in the Himalayas in Asia, and it controlled time and space. The other two Pyramids were catastrophically launched into the sky. One moved into orbit around the Earth. The other landed on the Moon, and that Pyramid was a gateway to the other realm, the Aether.

P01C.In our universe, a species known as humans began to dominate the Earth. Some even began to inhabit Shangri-La. In 1118, a group of religious warriors known as the Knights Templar formed. Sometime between 1118 and 1312, they discovered in Europe the gateway to Agartha via the Crazy Place. While Element 115 had some miraculous effects, it also had the side-effect of reanimating dead cells and, thus, entire bodies. All of the Vril-Ya that were in the Crazy Place ended up becoming zombies, and the gateway to Agartha was closed. The Knights Templar found this and sealed off the area with warnings, crypts, and holy statues. On April 14, 1639, J. Frank was born. He lived his life religiously and became an important religious figure to some Christians in Europe. He died on June 19, 1694, and he was buried in a casket with a relatively impressive tombstone. Sometime thereafter, his tomb was transferred to the New World for religious reasons.

please for the love of samantha don't take what i said as personal or offensive as i don't mean to be. i was simple asking if you all felt like i did. (i am not a good speller & not good at putting my thoughts into written form)

*the drill blue prints are by the radios in the spawn room*

this ending dose not leave questions like it did when moon happen it just gives the ultimate answer its was just a game all along,an empty feeling that was not in any maps before it.

with the split ending for buried & the ending of origins both do not inspire my imagination for "what" could be next! it just feels empty, answered, over, split up & dose not make me feel like i have anything to look forward to in "BO3" like moon did for BO to BO2.

on anuther note if i could tie this storyline in to zombies i would have to say this i think this is a huge loop origins takes place at the beginning of the story but reset & altered by the future.

samantha is the voice we hear in origins as the announcer as well as maxis! (when you get the teddy bear & teady bear & when QR disappears in solo)

i believe (all though there is a ton of info to learn & go over)

i believe samantha died on moon & when to argotha "some unknown way" but she hinted this since the moon EE & the maxis buried EE he gained full control presumably ended the earth life & opened the rift & whent to origins back in time & possessed his body in the past!

but before his pussession of himself his past self keeps hearing a girl who is his daughter, but acording to him he has no daughter!

maxis & ricktofen seam to be somewhat friends in the past,so ricktofen fearing the worst for maxis,cuts out his brain! unawhere that maxis crazy talk was due to his future self possessing his body talking abut freeing his "daughter" which to ricktofens knowledge at the time he dose not have.

my reasoning for this theory is because of what maxis says when in the crazy place *the gateway to argartha* after argartha opens up maxis says samantha im coming this paradox needs to end! thus showing that he is very well awhere of the situation 100%.

when the game ends it "ends!" just like in MOTD! the loop has been broken! the cycle has ended! there fate has change & begun anew! as are zombie story was not a looping cycle it was a paridox! that needed to be corrected & maxis finished his plan to free his daughter & end it all!

there are menny more things i can add but much is speculation, i believe this ending will be left to are own personal interpretation but as we find more info i may be wrong as nothing will ever truly add up as its a paridox that will contridicked its self.

but one thing will remain the same it always start with 2 german men, a girl, 3heros & an anchent evil! or something along those lines :P

please for the love of samantha don't take what i said as personal or offensive as i don't mean to be. i was simple asking if you all felt like i did. (i am not a good speller & not good at putting my thoughts into written form)

this ending dose not leave questions like it did when moon happen it just gives the ultimate answer its was just a game all along,an empty feeling that was not in any maps before it.

with the split ending for buried & the ending of origins both do not inspire my imagination for "what" could be next! it just feels empty, answered, over, split up & dose not make me feel like i have anything to look forward to in "BO3" like moon did for BO to BO2.

on anuther note if i could tie this storyline in to zombies i would have to say this i think this is a huge loop origins takes place at the beginning of the story but reset & altered by the future.

samantha is the voice we hear in origins as the announcer as well as maxis! (when you get the teddy bear & teady bear & when QR disappears in solo)

i believe samantha died on moon & when to argotha "some unknown way" but she hinted this since the moon EE & the maxis buried EE he gained full control presumably ended the earth life & opened the rift & whent to origins back in time & possessed his body in the past!

but before his pussession of himself his past self keeps hearing a girl who is his daughter, but acording to him he has no daughter!

maxis & ricktofen seam to be somewhat friends in the past,so ricktofen fearing the worst for maxis,cuts out his brain! unawhere that maxis crazy talk was due to his future self possessing his body talking abut freeing his "daughter" which to ricktofens knowledge at the time he dose not have.

my reasoning for this theory is because of what maxis says when in the crazy place *the gateway to argartha* after argartha opens up maxis says samantha im coming this paradox needs to end! thus showing that he is very well awhere of the situation 100%.

when the game ends it "ends!" just like in MOTD! the loop has been broken! the cycle has ended! there fate has change & begun anew! as are zombie story was not a looping cycle it was a paridox! that needed to be corrected & maxis finished his plan to free his daughter & end it all!

there are menny more things i can add but much is speculation, i believe this ending will be left to are own personal interpretation but as we find more info i may be wrong as nothing will ever truly add up as its a paridox that will contridicked its self.

There is far to much evidence that proves most of what you have said to be incorrect.

Also moon was not open ended. When we first finished moon we saw the earth being hit by nukes everyone believed that was pretty much it (of course you have those who are hoping and pulling on strings). It wasn't until BO2 was announced we knew for a fact the zombie story had more I mean at the time we were at the conclusion that the earth had been nuked in 3 area's and we were all on the moon. Don't just assume that even this maps ending can mean the end of zombies. We have been wrong once we can be wrong again with game endings.

Lol. Funny. For the love of Richtofen you mean! jk jk. It's okay.

Thank you. I'll take a look at that again. Does anyone reading this remember where the thread on this site about that is?

I disagree. viewtopic.php?f=155&t=35943

I urge you to read my thread ^

I agree with you there. Maxis says the 115 can change time and space.

I agree with Samantha. Not Maxis. When you hear the laugh in Origins it is a creepy almost hollow laugh. I think that is the default, since the Box itself seems to be at default.

I agree with going to Agartha but not dying. 115 can displace things temporally, so why not have her just be displaced to Agartha?

There's no reason for possession of past selves. Richtofen in Origins is much more sane than the other Richtofen.

Wait, so you think Maxis is going into his past self? Richtofen's journal specifically says Maxis was getting sick, not crazy. Just sick. Richtofen mentions the same sickness affecting the other men.

Does he actually say that? I have heard no such thing.

The game ends in Mob of the Dead even if the cycle isn't broken.

Yeah. I suppose. We will always have to interpret data. Some people get a job out of it. It's no different than that. We just have to come to the most likely and most reasonable conclusions. Or try to.

That would be true if it were not for the final lines of the ending. Often the last bit is the most important part. *cough* all the people who played Bioshock Infinite but didn't watch the credits *cough*

Hahaha... yeah, that is very true mate.

I would love to see you continue this thread, whether there HAS been a line drawn under the story or not.

I take your own interpretation of the zombie storyline, with contributions from many others, as the most accurate there is, in terms of the complete saga, and it would be tragic to see such a legendary thread dry up because of a horrible mistake (or genius move) on Treyarch's part.

Does feel like a middle finger to us all, but the next game may yet take this complex story in another direction.

Thanks for understanding I was not trying to bash you or your thread.

Hahaha... yeah, that is very true mate.

I would love to see you continue this thread, whether there HAS been a line drawn under the story or not.

I take your own interpretation of the zombie storyline, with contributions from many others, as the most accurate there is, in terms of the complete saga, and it would be tragic to see such a legendary thread dry up because of a horrible mistake (or genius move) on Treyarch's part.

Does feel like a middle finger to us all, but the next game may yet take this complex story in another direction.

Thanks for understanding I was not trying to bash you or your thread.

Thank you. I appreciate that a lot. I think it was a brilliant move, to be honest. People just don't take the time to interpret.

It's okay. I'd appreciate it if you could see how the first three ^ paragraphs look while you're here though. I really want to begin updating but I need to slow down to allow for critiques. :D

EDIT: Update:

P02.Sometime between the 1830's and the 1860's, some Western Americans decided to embark on the colonizationism movement to get an American territory in Africa, much like the imperialism Europe did upon Africa. They went to a spot in Africa that would later become the country of Angola, and they used their aristocratic wealth and resources to build a town underground. The town consisted of various buildings of western architecture along with the staple Christianity; they even brought the tomb of J. Frank. They isolated themselves, stubbornly sticking to their ways. There were exceptions; sometimes they would venture out, whether it was to restock supplies or to acquire something else.

P03.In 1851, Michael Faraday left his last position in Great Britain as an electrochemist. He was the inventor of the designs behind the motor, transformer, and generator, and he was married to a woman named Sarah Faraday. They later were of the few who found out about the town in Africa, and they decided to move there. Michael brought the wealth he accrued as an inventor to purchase a large estate in the town, and he brought the invention of electricity to the town, installing a power grid. In 1867, Michael left the town for an unknown reason, but he died before he returned, on August 25, 1867, leaving Sarah a mourning widow.

P04.By 1871, Sir Edward George Earl Bulwer-Lytton was the first surface-dweller to interact with the Ana. By that time, these people, most specifically the civilization of the Vril-Ya, had formed a utopia, far exceeding the intelligence, technology, and weaponry of any surface nation. He wrote a book about it, announcing Vril-Ya to the surface world, but only a small fraction of the population actually believed him. Sarah Faraday was miserable without her beloved husband, and she eventually moved back to London, although she missed the African town. In 1879 she succumbed to death as well. On October 15, 1887, the town's church's Priest William died and was ceremoniously buried. In April 1888, B. Husch was hanged in the town for an unknown crime. The town continued to practice heavy isolationism. Once in a while they'd leave to get supplies or the latest book or a machine or whatnot, but they stuck to their Old Western ways as the rest of the world moved forward.

After:

P02.Sometime between the 1830's and the 1860's, a Western town was built within the United States of America. The tomb of J. Frank was present in the town. In 1851, Michael Faraday left his last position in Great Britain as an electrochemist. He was the inventor of the designs behind the motor, transformer, and generator, and he was married to a woman named Sarah Faraday. They later bought an estate in the quiet Western town and moved there. Michael brought the wealth he accrued as an inventor to the town, and he brought the invention of electricity to the town, installing a power grid. In 1867, Michael left the town for an unknown reason, but he died before he returned, on August 25, 1867, leaving Sarah a mourning widow.

P04.In 1871, Sir Edward George Earl Bulwer-Lytton claimed to have found the Vril-Ya. He wrote a book about it, announcing them to the world, but his book was far from accurate to the true nature of the Vril-Ya. Sarah Faraday was miserable without her beloved husband, and she eventually moved back to London, although she missed the Western town. In 1879 she succumbed to death as well. On October 15, 1887, the town's church's Priest William died and was ceremoniously buried. In April 1888, B. Husch was hanged in the town for an unknown crime.

Thank you so much! I appreciate it. I look forward to getting to that as well! The problem is that usually people only post if they disagree with me. :P

Next update:

P05.Later on June 30th, 1908, a large meteor containing Element 115 exploded shortly before impact upon the Siberian expanse within the Russian Empire. Edward Richtofen was a resident of the German Empire. He was a homosexual, and he had relations with his male roommate at the college he attended. In the Empire of Great Japan, two wealthy Japanese parents had a five-year-old child named Takeo Masaki. They saw him cut off the tails of kittens, and they knew he would bring them honor. Later, in January 1919, the German Empire of World War I transformed into the Weimar Republic. Within the Weimar Republic, Doctor Edward Richtofen practiced back-alley plastic surgery, becoming affluent in politics and quite popular.

P06.Meanwhile, there were physical locations on the Earth's surface that connected Argatha with the outer Earth. One such location was Shangri-La, lost somewhere in the Himalayas. As told in Buddhism, there were three Pyramids built by a highly advanced, technological race, a race from Argatha. They were in actuality vehicles for an unknown purpose. One Pyramid was on the surface; that Pyramid was present in Shangri-La. The other Pyramids were present; however they were catastrophically launched into the sky. One landed upon the Moon, and another moved into orbit around the Earth. The Pyramid on the Moon was a gateway to another dimension called Aether. However, a being lived there already. He was a being so evil that he earned many names. Some called him Satan; some the Devil; others, Hades, Abaddon, Mictlantecuhtli, and Lucifer. Residing with him was his pet, known as the Beast; the Greeks, however, called it Cerberus.

P07.Sometime within this timeframe, the Vril-Ya began an ambitious endeavor. They advanced very rapidly, just like mankind does. Contrary to their culture in 1871, the Vril-Ya, after having colonized the whole of Argatha, decided to leave mankind blissfully unaware of their existence instead of colonizing the surface. The reason for this is unknown. The Vril-Ya surfaced in Shangri-La, and they decided to colonize elsewhere. So they used the Pyramid and their sophisticated, unknown technology to transport Shangri-La to Mars. However, something went wrong, and it was transported back to Earth. Over time, evidence of the movement deteriorated away, all except for one remaining Martian mountain range in the middle of the Himalayas next to Shangri-La. Eventually, Asians moved into the area, forming their own culture and language, which was a conglomeration of many modern languages. The whereabouts of the Vril-Ya have since been unknown.

After:

P05.Element 115 was incredibly rare in our universe. None of it could be found naturally on Earth. Only by extra-planetary or extra-dimensional means could Element 115 be obtained. On June 30th, 1908, a large meteor containing Element 115 exploded shortly before impact upon the Siberian expanse within the Russian Empire.

(Yeah, a lot of stuff is now unnecessary and will be explained later on in the story, not this soon.)

EDIT: Another one:

P08.In the 1910's, there was a kid named Billy Handsome who lived with his parents in the lower east side of New York City, New York, United States. His dad worked hard to pay for expenses, but his mom secretly turned to prostitution to help pay the bills. Billy found out, but he never told anyone. One day, the risky job ended up getting her killed. In the early 1920's, Salvatore "Sal" DeLuca was the boss of a mob in Chicago, Illinois, United States. He bribed the mayor and city officials. He built an empire based on gambling, alcohol, and prostitution. He was ruthless, even going as far as killing his own girlfriend, believing she deserved it. His mob faced what he called the Turf Wars in 1922 with rival gangs. In the late 1920's to early 1930's, Alcatraz Prison, Alcatraz Island, San Francisco, California, United States, was operational. Alcatraz held the worst behaved prisoners in the country. Lucifer took it upon himself to meddle in Alcatraz. Upon discovering Lucifer, the Warden of Alcatraz began to worship him and practice many satanic rituals. The Warden also imported a little bit of 115 to be used to manufacture a beverage. He called it a Perk-A-Cola, and the beverage was named Electric Cherry. Upon seeing this, Lucifer plucked other Perks that would be created in the future out of their respective times and placed them within Alcatraz, temporally displacing them.

P09.Around this time, Sal's mob allied with another known as Chicago's Finest. Billy Handsome, now a grown man, moved to Chicago to try to make a successful living. He kept in touch with his parents, primarily his dad. He struggled to find a living in the city until he became successful as a hitman for Sal's mob. He wrote letters to his parents, but he left out that his success was due to being a hitman. Albert "The Weasel" Arlington lived in the "Dust Bowl Circus" for a few months before moving to Chicago as a con man, then becoming known by Sal's mob, and he then made many shady deals as a way to make a living. He was also an aspiring comic book artist on the side. Michael "Finn" O'Leary illicitly gambled and was very clever. He fell in love with a chorus girl he found in Boston, Massachusetts, named Angelina "Angela" Bow and married her. Finn and Angelina became wealthy through Finn's clever gambling exploits and moved to Chicago. Tension between Sal's mob and Chicago's Finest began to build when they hit hard times, and a violent incident occurred on February 29, 1929. Sal's mob began to suffer, and no one came to Sal's aid.

P10.Albert went to the hospital because of some injuries he got. While in the hospital, he had more time to devote to his comic books. He made one called Icarus from Mars, and he sent it to the Editor in high hopes. The Editor vehemently rejected the proposed comic book, which hurt Albert greatly. So, Albert returned to his cons when he healed. Finn gained fame when he was able to score a con on the great con-artist, the Weasel. Angelina became a famous actress, but hard times fell upon Finn and her that made it difficult to pay expenses. Tension built between them. Angelina decided that they should leave Chicago, but Finn refused. She then decided to divorce him and leave Chicago without him. Finn refused to let her go, so she told the police about his crimes, breaking his trust and his heart.

P11.Finn was locked up in prison. Sal ended up getting caught by the authorities as well, and so did Billy and Albert. They all ended up in Alcatraz. While they were locked up, Sal's mob deteriorated into chaos. In the future, Lucifer saw zombies being created. He plucked them out of their time and placed them within Alcatraz. The Warden locked them up away from the prisoners and warned them not to get too near the zombies. Meanwhile, most of the prisoners suffered various fates of torture, death, and ritual sacrifices throughout Alcatraz unless they behaved. The Warden also collected Civil War weaponry, and he made a heavily modified creation from such weaponry that even came with a Acid Gat Kit that would infuse acid with 115 into it. In March 1933, the Nazi Party gained control of Germany, turning the Weimar Republic into the Greater German Reich, or Nazi Germany. Richtofen wasn't able to be a back-alley surgeon from that point on due to the party's morals, so he joined the Nazi army to satisfy his obsession with death.

P12.Sal, Billy, Finn, and Albert decided they were going to get out of Alcatraz. Knowing what happened to anyone that misbehaved, they showed their very best behavior, making the staff of Alcatraz grow fond of them. Sal chatted with the guards about their personal lives. Finn looked in the newspapers and put his knowledge of the city and people to use by advising the guards where gambling their money would be profitable. Albert was usually well-mannered, except for the occasional fake doctor visit. Billy, not being able to prevent himself from saying violent remarks, agreed with the staff he would not speak unless asked to do so. One time they asked him to explain the history of his inmates, so he told them how they got there.

After:

P08.In the 1910's, there was a kid named Billy Handsome who lived with his parents in the lower east side of New York City, New York, United States. His dad worked hard to pay for expenses, but his mom secretly turned to prostitution to help pay the bills. Billy found out, but he never told anyone. One day, the risky job ended up getting her killed. In the early 1920's, Salvatore "Sal" DeLuca was the boss of a mob in Chicago, Illinois, United States. He bribed the mayor and city officials. He built an empire based on gambling, alcohol, and prostitution. He was ruthless, even going as far as killing his own girlfriend, believing she deserved it. His mob faced what he called the Turf Wars in 1922 with rival gangs. In the late 1920's to early 1930's, Alcatraz Prison, Alcatraz Island, San Francisco, California, United States, was operational. Alcatraz held the worst behaved prisoners in the country. The Warden imported some Element 115 from an unknown source. Then the Ancient Evil took it upon himself to meddle in Alcatraz. Upon discovering the Ancient Evil, the Warden of Alcatraz began to worship him and practice many satanic rituals. The Warden used the imported 115 to be used to manufacture a beverage. It was a Perk-A-Cola, and the beverage was named Electric Cherry. The 115 displaced other Perks-A-Cola that would be made at a later time and brought them into Alcatraz.

P09.Around this time, Sal's mob allied with another known as Chicago's Finest. Billy Handsome, now a grown man, moved to Chicago to try to make a successful living. He kept in touch with his parents, primarily his dad. He struggled to find a living in the city until he became successful as a hitman for Sal's mob. He wrote letters to his parents, but he left out that his success was due to being a hitman. Albert "The Weasel" Arlington lived in the "Dust Bowl Circus" for a few months before moving to Chicago as a con man, then becoming known by Sal's mob, and he then made many shady deals as a way to make a living. He was also an aspiring comic book artist on the side. Michael "Finn" O'Leary illicitly gambled and was very clever. He fell in love with a chorus girl he found in Boston, Massachusetts, named Angelina "Angela" Bow and married her. Finn and Angelina became wealthy through Finn's clever gambling exploits and moved to Chicago. Tension between Sal's mob and Chicago's Finest began to build when they hit hard times, and a violent incident occurred on February 29, 1929. Sal's mob began to suffer, and no one came to Sal's aid.

P10.Albert went to the hospital because of some injuries he got. While in the hospital, he had more time to devote to his comic books. He made one called Icarus from Mars, and he sent it to the Editor in high hopes. The Editor vehemently rejected the proposed comic book, which hurt Albert greatly. So, Albert returned to his cons when he healed. Finn gained fame when he was able to score a con on the great con-artist, the Weasel. Angelina became a famous actress, but hard times fell upon Finn and her that made it difficult to pay expenses. Tension built between them. Angelina decided that they should leave Chicago, but Finn refused. She then decided to divorce him and leave Chicago without him. Finn refused to let her go, so she told the police about his crimes, breaking his trust and his heart.

P11.Finn was locked up in prison. Sal ended up getting caught by the authorities as well, and so did Billy and Albert. They all ended up in Alcatraz. While they were locked up, Sal's mob deteriorated into chaos. Because of the 115, Alcatraz began to accumulate zombies. The Warden locked them up away from the prisoners and warned them not to get too near the zombies. Meanwhile, most of the prisoners suffered various fates of torture, death, and ritual sacrifices throughout Alcatraz unless they behaved. The Warden also collected Civil War weaponry, and he made a heavily modified creation from such weaponry that even came with a Acid Gat Kit that would infuse acid with 115 into it. In March 1933, the Nazi Party gained control of Germany, turning the Weimar Republic into the Greater German Reich, or Nazi Germany.

P12.Sal, Billy, Finn, and Albert decided they were going to get out of Alcatraz. Knowing what happened to anyone that misbehaved, they showed their very best behavior, making the staff of Alcatraz grow fond of them. Sal chatted with the guards about their personal lives. Finn looked in the newspapers and put his knowledge of the city and people to use by advising the guards where gambling their money would be profitable. Albert was usually well-mannered, except for the occasional fake doctor visit. Billy, not being able to prevent himself from saying violent remarks, agreed with the staff he would not speak unless asked to do so. One time they asked him to explain the history of his inmates, so he told them how they got there.

(Very minor edits on this one. Just changed the Ancient Evil thing and the 115 time displacement.)

Archived