A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

NGTZombies has separate videos already up for you with each audio log and they are very well done to boot no zombie noises or anything. I found something odd that Richtofen called the Big guys their greatest scientific achievement yet.

No, NGT has the 3 audio logs on the ground, tac has already scripted them, I am looking to see if there are logs inside the robot heads

You were on the right track . There is a radio in each robot ODIN- http://youtu.be/lwTQenAG0fw THOR-

FREYA-
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Credit to tac for scripting the radios so quick

There is some very interesting stuff in them, here is one I like

"Dr. Ludvig Maxis: When 115 is channeled towards the ancient stones, an energy field appears to drag unknown objects into our reality. Is it possible that Element 115 is disrupting the space-time continuum itself? How else could an ancient box, created eons ago, bring forth weapons from different eras, perhaps including even our own future! Further study is needed to understand these powerful and unpredictable forces."

Finally, definite evidence that guns =/= time. I guess you were right about them emphasising that with the guns on the box and since ric mentioned that the chalk drawings appeared with the zombies this applies to them too

When people asked "How do the WWI soldiers have STGs?!" I responded "Maybe they bought them off the wall." People thought I was sarcastic; I was not. As laughable as it might seem, I think that that is right on the money. Apparently 115 is a miracle, as it can be space and time to make this amalgamation of World War I.

When people asked "How do the WWI soldiers have STGs?!" I responded "Maybe they bought them off the wall." People thought I was sarcastic; I was not. As laughable as it might seem, I think that that is right on the money. Apparently 115 is a miracle, as it can be space and time to make this amalgamation of World War I.

Only thing I know about the wall chalk is that "it appeared over night"

"Dr. Ludvig Maxis: When 115 is channeled towards the ancient stones, an energy field appears to drag unknown objects into our reality. Is it possible that Element 115 is disrupting the space-time continuum itself? How else could an ancient box, created eons ago, bring forth weapons from different eras, perhaps including even our own future! Further study is needed to understand these powerful and unpredictable forces."

Finally, definite evidence that guns =/= time. I guess you were right about them emphasising that with the guns on the box and since ric mentioned that the chalk drawings appeared with the zombies this applies to them too

It's the only logical explanation anyway.

The radio about Samantha really intrigues me. One way or another, Samantha just can't be Maxis' legitimate daughter. Question is, why would she claim Maxis to be her father?

Are all the radios transcripted? Because I'd love to hear one about the PaP machine.

The radio about Samantha really intrigues me. One way or another, Samantha just can't be Maxis' legitimate daughter. Question is, why would she claim Maxis to be her father?

Are all the radios transcripted? Because I'd love to hear one about the PaP machine.

If he brought her up as a daughter then that can be a reason. She can also view him as a father. Maxis seems to view Samantha as his daughter also this was proven by diary entries and audio logs from other maps as well as Maxis's dialogue on previous maps.

If he brought her up as a daughter then that can be a reason. She can also view him as a father. Maxis seems to view Samantha as his daughter also this was proven by diary entries and audio logs from other maps as well as Maxis's dialogue on previous maps.

I can see Maxis adopting Samantha after the events of Origins. Point is, why did she suddenly pick Maxis to be her "father" at that time? They don't even know each other. She could've even picked Richtofen. So why Maxis?

Are you putting that in quotations for a reason? Did someone say that?

There are plenty of alternatives. Maxis could've adopted her later on. Maxis's wife could've had a child without telling him. Maxis could have some sort of dementia.

Unfortunately, I do not have all the radios yet. Tac might, but I don't.

Yes, which is why it is strange that this isn't present here. There must be a reason for it.

Are you putting that in quotations for a reason? Did someone say that?

There are plenty of alternatives. Maxis could've adopted her later on. Maxis's wife could've had a child without telling him. Maxis could have some sort of dementia.

Yes, which is why it is strange that this isn't present here. There must be a reason for it.

In "Doctor Richtofen Final Entry" Richtofen did state that Maxis was "starting" to succumb to the illness that was the ancient evil. I think this is a extremely long shot to say but dementia could've been apart of it.

Considering that Maxis was so old in 1918, I'd assume his wife is the same. Even if she was alive some years before that, no way she could've had Samantha.

Plus, when we're talking about a mysterious child who is trapped within Agartha and can control zombies, I'd like to think we're dealing with something more mystical than that :lol:

Nice theory though. Just wouldn't work in this case.

Considering that Maxis was so old in 1918, I'd assume his wife is the same. Even if she was alive some years before that, no way she could've had Samantha.

Plus, when we're talking about a mysterious child who is trapped within Agartha and can control zombies, I'd like to think we're dealing with something more mystical than that :lol:

I just had a theory myself and its still a work in progress. But what if Maxis really did have a daughter at some point named Samantha and she did at some point get taken as we know to Agartha and all that. But instead she lost herself and became merely a soul like everyone else. How do we know for sure it was really her though that we have been helping out. Who ever was controlling the zombies could have merely manifested themselves as her (its a manipulation tactic very common) as they supposedly tried to free her back at Griffin Station. I mean get it, whoever was controlling the zombies wasn't likely to be freed unless they pretended to be someone that everyone knew and to some extent either loved/felt guilty about/worried ect.. We know Maxis if he thought it was his daughter would do anything to get her back and free her, that is what a father would do. Richtofen would ultimately feel guilty about what he did and with what was going on with his mind being slowly deteriorated his mind could have been slowly molded and manipulated so he would feel guilty eventually. All of this was so that ancient being could finally be freed and either return or come to our world as they were locked away.

Yes I know this theory is far fetched and I am fully aware it has some open holes here and there and I am aware where those holes are but those can be worked out. But just think about it. (not to mention that manipulation on this grand of a scale has happened before and been used before)

@Zelkova: Yeah, I just didn't want it to be said that that was the ONLY possibility. There's a few.

@RdJokr: I wouldn't make that assumption. Lots of rich, white, old men would marry younger women at that time. Like... reeeeally younger women.

@Flammenwerfer: Oh okay, that explains the chalk. Thank you. :D

-

@Schrodinger: Thank you very much. I appreciate it. Out of curiosity, would language is your best? I am actually having it translated.

Also, there are many enemies in these games, which have been detailed throughout this story. Not all enemies are zombies. But here is a list of every type of enemy you will come across:

Zombie

H*llhound

Gas Zombie

Pentagon Thief

Space Monkey

George Andrew Romero

Monkey Zombie

Napalm Zombie

Shrieker Zombie

Phasing Zombie

Astro-Zombie

"Him"

Denizen of the Forest

Jumping Jack

The Beast

Stanley "Brutus" Ferguson

Sarah Faraday

Panzer Soldat

Thor, Odin, and Freya

Niki is a nickname that Takeo gave to Nikolai. As the four characters went through the maps, eventually Takeo stopped hating Nikolai. Takeo began to pity and feel sorry for Nikolai, so he called him Niki.

@Zelkova: I'm not sure what you want me to say. We'll have to complete the Side Mission before saying anything that grand.

I just had a theory myself and its still a work in progress. But what if Maxis really did have a daughter at some point named Samantha and she did at some point get taken as we know to Agartha and all that. But instead she lost herself and became merely a soul like everyone else. How do we know for sure it was really her though that we have been helping out. Who ever was controlling the zombies could have merely manifested themselves as her (its a manipulation tactic very common) as they supposedly tried to free her back at Griffin Station. I mean get it, whoever was controlling the zombies wasn't likely to be freed unless they pretended to be someone that everyone knew and to some extent either loved/felt guilty about/worried ect.. We know Maxis if he thought it was his daughter would do anything to get her back and free her, that is what a father would do. Richtofen would ultimately feel guilty about what he did and with what was going on with his mind being slowly deteriorated his mind could have been slowly molded and manipulated so he would feel guilty eventually. All of this was so that ancient being could finally be freed and either return or come to our world as they were locked away.

Yes I know this theory is far fetched and I am fully aware it has some open holes here and there and I am aware where those holes are but those can be worked out. But just think about it. (not to mention that manipulation on this grand of a scale has happened before and been used before)

Good theory. But there's just one really big hole in it: Maxis was pretty sure himself that "no such child exists" when Samantha claims to be his daughter. This is basically proof he's never had a child before, let alone a daughter.

I do think that Samantha has something to do with the ancient evil. Whether she is the ancient evil herself or not, I do not know. But one thing's for sure: she is definitely NOT related to Maxis by blood. There are absolutely no relationship between them before Origins.

• Administrators

The child's voice calls to me more frequently than ever. At first she spoke only of her imprisonment in a mystical realm known as Agartha. Now she claims to be my daughter, even though I know no such child exists! I fear my sanity may be slipping away from me.

What I find to be most interesting about this audio log is not what he's saying about Samantha, however the very last line. "I fear my sanity may be slipping away from me." To what is he referring? He thinks his sanity's slipping, does that mean he may be forgetting she's his child? Is he "going insane" having to tend to the girl? Does he thinks he's losing sanity by just hearing these things about Agartha and imprisonment?

The last line is very intriguing to me, and there's plenty of options. Some more likely than others.

The child's voice calls to me more frequently than ever. At first she spoke only of her imprisonment in a mystical realm known as Agartha. Now she claims to be my daughter, even though I know no such child exists! I fear my sanity may be slipping away from me.

What I find to be most interesting about this audio log is not what he's saying about Samantha, however the very last line. "I fear my sanity may be slipping away from me." To what is he referring? He thinks his sanity's slipping, does that mean he may be forgetting she's his child? Is he "going insane" having to tend to the girl? Does he thinks he's losing sanity by just hearing these things about Agartha and imprisonment?

The last line is very intriguing to me, and there's plenty of options. Some more likely than others.

I think anyone would find it hard to stay sane while hearing voices in their head. Richtofen is a prime example.

I don't know about you, but to me that seemed to clearly say that he was weighing the possibility that Samantha was his daughter, and he is the one who is wrong, therefore "losing his sanity" by forgetting his daughter. The only thing is, what reason would Maxis have to logistically consider the fact that he may be insane? (Short answer might be: 115.)

EDIT: Also, this is just an idea. But IF these "Agarthan Zombies" are actually Vril-Ya, then that throws out EVERYTHING we thought we knew about the Vril-Ya. (Just as a basic example: carnivorous.) Bulwer-Lytton can still be canonical, but it means his book was an outright fabrication, for any reason. But that's only IF these things are Vril-Ya.

• Administrators

Just some interesting groups of quotes for you guys:

Tank Dempsey: "You're Doctoer Richtofen, right? I'm takin' you outta here."

Dr. Edward Richtofen: "We do not have much time, they will return soon. We need to get the 115 Conversion Generators operational. They're essential to our survival."

Tank Dempsey: "If powering up these conversion generators means we stand a better chance of survival, then I'm with the German."

Tank Dempsey: "Okay, Doctor, you wanna tell us just what you're people have been doin' here?"

Dr. Edward Richtofen: "After we reached the catacombs at the dig site, my men began to... get sick. Within a day, they became like the others... living dead."

Tank Dempsey (regarding guns on walls): "You gotta be kiddin' me. How does that work?"

Dr. Edward Richtofen: "I now know why they call you Marines Devil Dogs."

Samantha Maxis: "Can you hear me? Please, you have to help me. I'm trapped here. I just want to go home."

Tank Dempsey: "What the... Did anyone just hear a little girl?"

Dr. Edward Richtofen: "Her name is Samantha, we will hear her again. Over, and over. She will not stop."

Dr. Edward Richtofen: "During our excavations, we discovered this ancient box. We have no idea of its origins. But what we do know, is that somehow it contains weapons we can use to aid our fight for survival."

How do we get it open?

It is not a simple matter. The nearby conversion generator must be activated, before the box can be unlocked."

Tank Dempsey: "What do you know about the girl, Richtofen? Is she trapped somewhere on the site?"

Dr. Edward Richtofen: "*inaudible* She claims to be trapped in a mystical realm, known as Agartha."

Samantha Maxis: "You have to help me, please. There is a way to open the gateway. My father was so close. He said, 'you have to follow the steps.'"

Dr. Edward Richtofen: "Your twisted games mean nothing to me Samantha."

Dr. Edward Richtofen: "The excavation site is up ahead. We'll see the undead in higher numbers."

Samantha Maxis: "Father said the chambers were doorways, opened by the songs of the ancients. Harness the elements, only with all can Agartha be reached."

Takeo Masaki

"Our concerns with the German plans appear well funded (founded?). Huge mechanized weapons stalk the battlefields. I must ensure the Emperor learns of these developments."

"We must endeavor, to slow their progress!"

"There is great evil in this place. Spirits and demons walk this land, possessing the remains of fallen warriors."

"A weapon manifests itself from thin air, this defies reason!" (regarding guns on walls)

"If I am to survive, I must learn how these machines operate. Such technology could allow Germany to enslave the world."

"Such mechanized abominations must be destroyed."

Good theory. But there's just one really big hole in it: Maxis was pretty sure himself that "no such child exists" when Samantha claims to be his daughter. This is basically proof he's never had a child before, let alone a daughter.

I do think that Samantha has something to do with the ancient evil. Whether she is the ancient evil herself or not, I do not know. But one thing's for sure: she is definitely NOT related to Maxis by blood. There are absolutely no relationship between them before Origins.

No clue what your talking about, I have not done the Easter Egg because there is no one who wants to do it now.

My theory explained this. It was stated by Richtofen already that Maxis was already infected by the disease so Maxis's mind could have slowly been deteriorating. Samantha could have been manipulating his mind over time to make him finally think he had a daughter.

While that is a possibility we should entertain, someone came up with another that I like a lot:

viewtopic.php?f=155&t=35858

It's a possible explanation of this Samantha being from after the events of Griffin Station, having fallen through time like everything else around here.

Btw, has anyone else noticed that Maxis and Brock always called in Argatha, but in this map everyone calls it Agartha? Both ways are acceptable. Just a discrepancy I noticed.

While that is a possibility we should entertain, someone came up with another that I like a lot:

viewtopic.php?f=155&t=35858

It's a possible explanation of this Samantha being from after the events of Griffin Station, having fallen through time like everything else around here.

Btw, has anyone else noticed that Maxis and Brock always called in Argatha, but in this map everyone calls it Agartha? Both ways are acceptable. Just a discrepancy I noticed.

I already considered such a theory prior to the theory I posted above. The one problem I found with such a thing is then if Samantha is supposed to be telling us this as a story how could she do this after the events of moon (which is when his theory states she would be telling the story) Samantha no longer has control over time and space or zombies or anything after the events of Moon. She is just a girl trapped in a mans body (no pun intended). This also doesn't seem to add up with Richtofen's Final Dairy Entry. Last but not least we still have yet to discover exactly how this Ancient Evil was sealed. What it is specifically (we know its the zombies, you cannot debate this I am dreadfully sorry but the timing of her stating Ancient Evil corresponded perfectly with the zombie suddenly attacking the archeologist who had just broke the wall, also other evidence such as audio in the map has proven this too) as I want to say there is much more to it than zombies. Also we need to look at this with all other maps in mind. The giant robots were apparently created by the Germans as Richtofen states how far they have come with their technology now that thus far the robots are their greatest scientific achievement. He wouldn't state this in that exact way unless he was specifying the current time frame. He did specify it that exact way too. Technology is advance before Time and Space influence came into effect here. We need to pinpoint how advanced it was before the influence came into being and how much influence it has caused. At the moment we are assuming it has influenced much but all we actually know is that it has brought guns from the future and nothing more.

Archived