A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

So explain how the CIA and CDC fit to the Tranzit map. I mean why choose to make CIA and CDC characters and use them for these modes. Other than on Nuketown they don't even seem to really fit in where they are at the time unless there are other reasons behind it.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd tell you it's because they already have CIA and CDC characters ready to be put in and randomized for zombies. Why? because just like I stated they DON'T have a specific relevance to each and every map. If they didn't have the CDC or CIA, who would they have instead? The N4 already belong in the real storyline events following Green Run. Apparently you guys seem to disagree, but the CDC and CIA basically ARE zombies version of Red and Blue team. Grief anyone? If these guys are as involved as you want to claim, why kill each other? They couldn't just use ordinary people as alternative survivors because then everyone wants to know what's their story? Who are they? How did they survive? etc.

With the CDC and CIA, we already know they are somewhat relevant, and easily duplicateable. So, they picked them.

I'd tell you it's because they already have CIA and CDC characters ready to be put in and randomized for zombies. Why? because just like I stated they DON'T have a specific relevance to each and every map. If they didn't have the CDC or CIA, who would they have instead? The N4 already belong in the real storyline events following Green Run. Apparently you guys seem to disagree, but the CDC and CIA basically ARE zombies version of Red and Blue team. Grief anyone? If these guys are as involved as you want to claim, why kill each other? They couldn't just use ordinary people as alternative survivors because then everyone wants to know what's their story? Who are they? How did they survive? etc.

With the CDC and CIA, we already know they are somewhat relevant, and easily duplicateable. So, they picked them.

How would they have duplicates then is my question. CDC and the CIA have no models in the game outside of zombie mode. Also I'm not sure if you are aware of this but the 2 agencies are not on the best terms in real life as well. It only makes sense that they fight each other if they are made to pit against one another as well and there is no escape even if they were to work together they'd die in the end. Your argument makes no sense. They went out of their way to make these character models which btw are completely unique instead of using models that already exist in the game.

Look Undead. I'm done arguing this. The "it doesn't count" card is just stupid. I won't have any of it. I'm counting everything in Zombies as canon unless there is direct evidence to prove otherwise. Data is data. If Treyarch said that Santa Claus was fighting in Town, then guess what? Santa Claus was fighting against Zombies.

Look Undead. I'm done arguing this. The "it doesn't count" card is just stupid. I won't have any of it. I'm counting everything in Zombies as canon unless there is direct evidence to prove otherwise. Data is data. If Treyarch said that Santa Claus was fighting in Town, then guess what? Santa Claus was fighting against Zombies.

ooooooooo ^_^ I want present I want present :D

ooooooooo ^_^ I want present I want present :D

My God.After this,I need to drink some water and calm down.

But,anyway,just asking,what about Buried?There's nothing more to see in the map?

No, sorry.

It was just a thought,I've been distant from this post for quite some time,and from Buried too to avoid spoilers.I just thinked there was something more than wat everyone talked about...But that's fine.

Well there is. Look in the first post. Resolution 1295 has been fully integrated. We determined that this goes all the way from the 1600's to the 2040's. Maxis invented the ethereal stuff. The ghost lady's name is Sarah Faraday. Porter was in Buried. And more.

So I listened to all the quotes that just came out. And here's what I noticed.

1. There's some discrepancies with the Maxis and Richtofen Quotes. I will fix that.

2. Apparently the Wisp is a "he".

3. Marlton hypothesizes the Pack-A-Punch might be a portal to another dimension.

4. Samuel used to know a robot masseuse.

5. Vulture-Aid Elixir is carrot-flavored.

Major update due to PC getting the sound files. The first post has already been updated with the correct transcripts. Many lines were previously missing, but they aren't anymore. Some notes:

1. The characters are definitely in the future, as Samuel knew a robot masseuse.

2. The Wisp is a "he", meaning that he was a person who died. So I replaced what I had before with that.

3. Richtofen has a bunch of dialogue during Round Infinity, which has been added.

4. That dialogue heavily implies that the future of Round Infinity was re-written.

5. Therefore, I removed the "dying" endings, since Round Infinity no longer exists.

6. Also, Maxis and Richtofen have quotes saying that they will NOT give up on the characters. Fixed that.

7. It is not known why the Wisp's identity would make the characters "so sad".

Also, here is something I'm thinking of adding but haven't added yet. Maxis specifically said his "plan B" consisted of global polarization devices. I think he means these towers. The whole tower thing is his plan B, since the world wasn't supposed to be nuked. Therefore, if I'm right with that, that means that Maxis is responsible for the button in the courthouse, as it is part of his plan B. (Richtofen is just trying to use his plan against him.)

7. It is not known why the Wisp's identity would make the characters "so sad".

The Wisp represents the souls of 'all those who came before' meaning all the survivors that were persuaded by Maxis into doing his bidding. Obviously they all failed but 'their wisdom' (spirit/soul) remained trapped inside 'this realm'. That's why it would make the characters 'so sad' if they knew the truth, because they would realize Maxis doesn't care for them.

"He [Maxis] will push you as far as he can, following his own ridiculous rules. Then he will toss you away like used tissues" - Richtofen

"You are brave warriors, perhaps braver than those who walked this road before you."

"Although they failed to complete the task, the others left... clues for you" - Maxis

I thought that at first too. But the Wisp is a he, not a they.

So I think the Wisp is not representative of the other survivors but is in its own rights its own character. I suppose you could suppose that all of the survivors souls became him. But since it'd be made of both male and female souls, I find that unlikely. It's specifically given the masculine gender.

I thought that at first too. But the Wisp is a he, not a they.

Yes but remember that's Maxis calling it a 'he' and Richtofen implying that 'it' is a ball of imprisoned lifeforce. If you assume what Richtofen says about the wisp is true, then Maxis has to be lying (and vice-versa). It'd also be weird if Maxis would say "Follow the Wisp, they will show you the way". Either way, the energy of the Wisp is needed to gain power. If you recall Die Rise Maxis has you killing a bunch of Zombies then afterwards he'll say "the energy of their broken souls has been released" so it would not be the first time that we would use energy from gathered souls to power or achieve something.

[

Yes If you recall Die Rise Maxis has you killing a bunch of Zombies then afterwards he'll say "the energy of their broken souls has been released" so it would not be the first time that we would use energy from gathered souls to power or achieve something.

In fact, we were using souls as power before BO2, we powered the pyramid on moon with souls, it's seems to be quite a recurring theme

Nonetheless, Richtofen calls it an "it" not a "they". That simply means that Richtofen is not aware that it has a gender. Richtofen specifically says that "Maxis calls it a Wisp". Richtofen openly admits to not knowing much about it. Maxis on the other hands knows about it, like that it is male.

"Follow the Wisp. They will show you the way." Make it two separate thoughts. I could just as easily say, "Follow the crowd. They will show you the way." However, it is "he", not "they", so it is irrelevant.

The idea of life force energy has been used a lot. This isn't anything new. However, this is the life force of a single individual, not a group. There is nothing to show that the Wisp is the survivors. You might as well say Richtofen is Cornelius, or Maxis is Peter. It's connecting two different characters without any proof of it.

Maxis and Richtofen both lie. But neither of them lies via the pronouns they use... That's just preposterous. Is one of them thinking, I'll call it a she so they'll be more likely to help? No. Maxis calls it a "he" because he knows it is masculine. Richtofen does not, so he calls it an "it". Neither of these cases is there a plural.

To be fair though their both from a time period in which women wouldn't be considered to have any power of any sorts and its quite common to say he instead of she. Even if something is a she. Like calling a girl Dude (which I hate) yet the term is really associated with men not girls.

They're from the '40's, a time period where distinction from male and female was extreme. Your statement is 100% invalid. Maxis called it a "he". Therefore, he is male. It's as simple as that.

Arguing grammar. How trivial. Well I'll be working on plan B if that's all you care to discuss.

i wonder who "he" is....well 'was'

I don't know. I find it curious that Maxis knew him. Why would it make them sad to know? Perhaps Richtofen just meant that that its a dead guy would make them sad? If that is the case, it might've been someone who had lived in the town previously. In that case it could be Faraday, Porter, or just any other citizen.

I had first thought Faraday, Mr.Faraday if that's who you meant. But I remembered you I think, that said he left his home then died.

An off the wall guess could be perhaps it was a member of the flesh, and that knowing who it was could reveal Stu's past. Or it was the person before them that came closest to getting the job finished, knowing this person could possibly reveal that the players are doomed either way.

Was it even stated that their were women in Maxis or Richtofens group, other than the girl from Die Rises TV? It sounds like that was as far as she made it, she was broken emotionally and was left to die for being weak was what I always thought. It's plausible that the only group to make it before them were all males. And I'm not saying the wisp is the collective group, but perhaps the strongest of that group.

Richtofen saying that if they knew the truth it would 'make them so sad' most likely means said truth somehow directely relates back to the crew. If Maxis knows the Wisp's identity then my bet would be on a survivor from a group who followed Maxis' orders yet ultimately failed to complete the task, or maybe Maxis' had him sacrifice himself so the group he was part of could continue with powering the tower.

Archived