A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not arguing this again. It says 1935.

The picture you have makes it look like it says 1975. I have a picture of my own, taken at a different angle, that makes it look like it says 1935. So, since we KNOW this map takes place in 1968-1969, we have two options:

1. This paper is from 1935, the past

2. This paper is from 1975, the future.

I choose option 1.

I'm not arguing this again. It says 1935.

The picture you have makes it look like it says 1975. I have a picture of my own, taken at a different angle, that makes it look like it says 1935. So, since we KNOW this map takes place in 1968-1969, we have two options:

1. This paper is from 1935, the past

2. This paper is from 1975, the future.

I choose option 1.

Yes I have taken many pictures of that note from different locations on my PC maxium settings at 1080p. In all of them it clearly seems to be 75.

How will you explain, those nerve agents being in the note if no one knew about them in 35? The note coming from the future wouldn't be too far-fetched because after all the story revolves around time travel and Kino has teleporter.

Notice the period at the end of my sentence?

It says 1935.

Allow me to repeat,

It says 1935.

Once more?

It says 1935.

Now, let me repeat this:

I am not arguing this.

If you want to argue this, send this in a message to three years ago. Otherwise, entertain yourself by browsing the earlier pages.

Notice the period at the end of my sentence?

It says 1935.

Allow me to repeat,

It says 1935.

Once more?

It says 1935.

Now, let me repeat this:

I am not arguing this.

If you want to argue this, send this in a message to three years ago. Otherwise, entertain yourself by browsing the earlier pages.

Ok then lets say this is 35.

But there is still to find out who the sender is ;D

wat is the papers importance? wen i played bo1 i never cared for the lil things so i got some catching up to do lol

Well its message to Richtofen from 1935 or 1975. It says:

"We have listed both Tabun and Sarin. Be wary of the Doctor. His involvement should be minimized if you want to make it out alive. We are unsure of how he achieved this time and place. Do what you must..."

We have know idea who sent it. Was it Illuminati this time or some one else? Who is the doctor who is mentioned? Pentagon thief? And what is Richtofen doing?

Why it has chemical symbols of Tabun and Sarin and where are they needed?

:D yayz I wanna argue wit you Murdery ^_^ you know Ill win you cant resist meh :P (jus teasing but in actuality I have done many checks and it does look more like it says 7 than 3)

LOL,Zelkova.

Now that's a surprise for me,Tac.But it isn't shocking considering the sender could be the Illuminatti,so maybe time is just a little barrier for them.

Anyway,Matuzz,about who's the sender,the Illuminatti are the most plausible sender,I think.Mostly by the way the message was writed.It seems(and it probably is)like an order.

And about Tabun and Sarin,I don't really have something significant to say.I don't know a lot about chemichs,since this is my first year with Chemics as a discipline,but well,I've read somewhere that they are nerve agents.Could it somehow be related with Nova 6 or something like that?

The sender is from the same guy who sent the letter saying it's time to kill Maxis in Der Riese. So... Illuminati. Wouldn't be too surprising considering Kino is kind of littered with Illuminati references.

Ah the sender was marked the same I didn't remember that. But still we don't exactly know how to decode the senders name.

So, I was thinking, at this point, there's a lot of CDC and CIA. It's not just fledgling survivors. I mean look:

4 CIA from Nuketown

4 CDC from Nuketown

4 CIA from Farm Grief

4 CDC from Farm Grief

4 CIA from Town Grief

4 CDC from Town Grief

4 CIA from Borough Grief

4 CDC from Borough Grief

So, that's a total of 16 CIA and 16 CDC, and that's not even counting Turned. So, do you guys retain the view that they are 16 separate individuals? It made me second-guess myself, but I think they have to be. After all, the ones in Nuketown are... nuked. Not to mention Richtofen's quote about death (although he isn't the most reliable source).

Anyway: just adding a mention of the mining operation

Before:

P64.Later, a United States Black Ops team assassinated Tian Zhao. Back in Shanghai at the mall and sweatshop, flyers were placed around the area by the International Zombie Center, telling people to be on the lookout for a zombified Tian Zhao, which very few people likely took seriously. Meanwhile, the United States also did some experimenting in the Green Run area, which had been abandoned since the '60's, and they used the ghost town as a cover. They were operating within the Town there and within a nearby Power Facility outside of the Town. There, they made a secret underground laboratory. Within the Power Facility, they created their own power grid and a being fused from human DNA and electricity, known only as "Him". Underneath the Town, they had a Pack-A-Punch that they never got around to assembling, as well as a fully functioning underground railroad system. They also artificially combined the DNA of different creatures to create very strange abominations that they kept in cages underneath the Town.

After:

P64.Later, a United States Black Ops team assassinated Tian Zhao. Back in Shanghai at the mall and sweatshop, flyers were placed around the area by the International Zombie Center, telling people to be on the lookout for a zombified Tian Zhao, which very few people likely took seriously. Meanwhile, a mining operation was begun in Angola that happened to be right above the long-ago abandoned American ghost town. Also, the United States did some experimenting in the Green Run area, which had been abandoned since the '60's, and they used the ghost town as a cover. They were operating within the Town there and within a nearby Power Facility outside of the Town. There, they made a secret underground laboratory. Within the Power Facility, they created their own power grid and a being fused from human DNA and electricity, known only as "Him". Underneath the Town, they had a Pack-A-Punch that they never got around to assembling, as well as a fully functioning underground railroad system. They also artificially combined the DNA of different creatures to create very strange abominations that they kept in cages underneath the Town.

• Administrators

As much as I really really really really really want to say they're the same people, I feel like possibly maybe perhaps by chance they were all different and dispatched out from seperate areas. But the massive (in context) number of them, I mean 16?! I just don't know.

EDIT: I can't imagine they would go twice, and the likelihood of them ending up at the same places as the N4 everytime isn't high, imo. All we can do is use logic, no real evidence. But I don't know who would be dispatching them after the nukes.

As much as I really really really really really want to say they're the same people, I feel like possibly maybe perhaps by chance they were all different and dispatched out from seperate areas. But the massive (in context) number of them, I mean 16?! I just don't know.

EDIT: I can't imagine they would go twice, and the likelihood of them ending up at the same places as the N4 everytime isn't high, imo. All we can do is use logic, no real evidence. But I don't know who would be dispatching them after the nukes.

I guess all we can assume then is that the CIA and CDC were REALLY well prepared. As for why they end up here too... Who knows at this point. Maybe they sent so many it's just probability. Maybe they had intel. Who knows?

EDIT: Added the rift: Before:

P70.The world was now a wasteland. Lava was not an uncommon sight, having been exposed from the innards of the Earth. Dust in the air was also common. A ring of debris surrounded the Earth, which then fell back down a few at a time. Element 115 began to spread across the globe, reanimating zombies everywhere. People worldwide had to survive and fight for their lives. The Bus Driver survived the destruction of the missiles, but he suffered many damages to both his exterior and interior. He happened to be near Nuketown when the missiles hit, but he was far enough away to avoid destruction. Marlton left the fallout shelter, unscathed, and boarded the bus. The Bus Driver began to drive all over the western side of the country with Marlton as his passenger.

After:

P70.The world was now a wasteland. Lava was not an uncommon sight, having been exposed from the innards of the Earth. Dust in the air was also common. A ring of debris surrounded the Earth, which then fell back down a few at a time. Element 115 began to spread across the globe, reanimating zombies everywhere. People worldwide had to survive and fight for their lives. The geological disruption created a huge hole in the crust in the middle of Africa, which came to be known as the Rift. The Bus Driver survived the destruction of the missiles, but he suffered many damages to both his exterior and interior. He happened to be near Nuketown when the missiles hit, but he was far enough away to avoid destruction. He then began to drive, alone, across the western United States. Marlton left the fallout shelter, unscathed, and began a long and arduous post-apocalyptic survival.

Next thing will be to add Russman and Broken Arrow prior to the Earth's destruction. (Sorry for going out of order.)

I have a question, why was China so "evolved" in Great Leap Forward. When the rockets hit the Earth in 60's at least in US everything was halted regarding technological advancement well at least on Green Run area. And it seems China was effected during the 90's.

I have a question, why was China so "evolved" in Great Leap Forward. When the rockets hit the Earth in 60's at least in US everything was halted regarding technological advancement well at least on Green Run area. And it seems China was effected during the 90's.

Rockets hit the Earth in 2025+.

Please don't act like you didn't know that.

And please stop trying to instigate.

Rockets hit the Earth in 2025+.

Please don't act like you didn't know that.

And please stop trying to instigate.

No I didn't because I haven't really cared at all about the story after Moon. Nuketown takes place in 60's and right after that the Moon rockets hits. No?

Moon could easily be in the future from where the O4 began chronologically. Shang Ri-La had some weird stuff going on...Who's to say the Eclipse didn't send our O4 through time to wind up on the Moon?

Not to mention, Nuketown Zombies is modeled after Nuketown 2025, not the original Nuketown. Marleton is also heard in the NTZ bunker and he was definitely not born in the 60's, unless we're going to suggest that Marleton time-traveled too...

I'd say by Okham's Razor we should assume the O4 time-traveled after SRL.

• Administrators

According to the Call of Duty website, Nuketown agents "mysteriously" lose contact with Hangar 18, then setting up Nuketown Zombies. No Man’s Land is suspected to be Hangar 18. So naturally, I have come to the conclusion that them losing communication is the outbreak in No Man's Land. Now this is where the discrepancies begin, I believe No Man’s Land very likely happened in or before 1968, because of the banner that we see in the back of the Hangar and the sign.

I don't see why the sign would be hung up after that operative team of Hangar 18 left in 1968, therefore making me believe that the outbreak had happened in or before 1968. Also, the sign that has the date 1960 on it implies that that change in procedure or law had occurred recently. Because No Man's Land, Moon, and Nuketown happen at the same time, Nuketown also happened in or before 1968, not 2025, supported by how there’s already a Nuketown 2025 map and Nuketown Zombies is not that same style, it’s the older, original Black Ops style.

I think it's too difficult to deduce whether NTZ is meant to be NT 2025 or OG NT because it's so mutilated when we see it in NTZ.

Tac-

The banner could have been put up circa 1968 and then remained there throughout the years. If all humans are zombies now, would they really care if some outdated banner was still hanging around?

Not to mention, if NTZ is in the 60's, Why is Marleton there?

Archived