A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More proof that tranzit was a cover up? Look at the wall guns. All the guns were old time guns. On the bus though is a b23r which is a futuristic weapon. How did it get there? It, just like the galva knuckles, were put there in case of an emergency by the government.

Small evidence but just a way to explain why there is a futuristic bus in a small town.

(I wanted to make a post on this but it didn't seem like it deserved a brand new post.

What exactly was Green Run?

I was playing it the other day and it came to me that it might be an attraction of sorts.

We have this attraction called Soveriegn Hill, basically open/free roam museum of 1851 when we had a gold rush. Basically the homes, the people, etc. everything is of that era. You can walk around and go to sweet shops, get in a horse and carridge, panning for gold in the river, etc.

And it came to me that Green Run might've been like that. A 1960's-80's free roam museum attraction. The five locations might've been their attractions. The loading screens could've been novelty post cards that you brought and gave to friends.

Than underneath the museum/attraction cover, they actually were doing stuff. The Power Station, Him, Denizen's, etc.

Sorry if that's been stated before but only just came to me.

OMG OMG I CAN FINALLY GET ON *cries* BTW there is a teleporter on FIVE this was long established how the zombies even managed to get there I thought. I heard many people theorizing that the Pentagon Thief had managed to activate the teleporters at Kino remotely so the zombies managed to get to the Pentagon from Kino. But I know Ive seen the teleporter and the signs labeling where each one goes to as well if memory is correct. That's how we always had that silly Paris theory going on.

While I agree with the weapons thing (btw MMX no one really ever made loads of arguments when it came to weapon and if they were canon as we used them many times in determining our theories here) the bus I REFUSE to say is futuristic. You wanna bring me something that says oh this is from the year 2000+ then I'll believe but no that kind of robotic could have easily existed 1990s heck even the 1980s. The bus driver wasn't a very futuristic design looking robot like you'd see this day and age. This day even a rusted down robot wouldn't behave in the manner he did making the sounds turning the odd ways and all that crap that he did but it would totally fit the old days. Not to mention how they had him fitted on the bus. The Galvaknuckles I'm iffy on those could easily be from any time period they didn't look to advance to be honest. Looked more like a electrical charge was merely being run through a bar that went over top of the knuckle portion of it which to be honest is a really non modern kindof design. The knuckles would've have to have been created before the breakout otherwise they would have had no need to hide them on the roof. By hiding them on the roof it meant that they were hiding them as there was no real need for them currently.

Onto a another weapon topic. MMX what are we doing about the new Raygun its gonna be in ALL the zombie maps.

• Administrators

I know I say this all the time, but sorry for popping in and out. 10 hour work days, 6 days a week really limits my availability. I'll reopen to the idea of weapons canonity, I need to reevaluate Die Rise's time anyway so I can just incorporate all that into it.

What exactly was Green Run?

I was playing it the other day and it came to me that it might be an attraction of sorts.

We have this attraction called Soveriegn Hill, basically open/free roam museum of 1851 when we had a gold rush. Basically the homes, the people, etc. everything is of that era. You can walk around and go to sweet shops, get in a horse and carridge, panning for gold in the river, etc.

And it came to me that Green Run might've been like that. A 1960's-80's free roam museum attraction. The five locations might've been their attractions. The loading screens could've been novelty post cards that you brought and gave to friends.

Than underneath the museum/attraction cover, they actually were doing stuff. The Power Station, Him, Denizen's, etc.

Sorry if that's been stated before but only just came to me.

The problem with that is that doesn't explain all of the Soviet equipment. I think that that explanation, while interesting, doesn't really have anything to back it. I mean, regardless, something shady was going on, whether your theory is right or wrong.

OMG OMG I CAN FINALLY GET ON *cries* BTW there is a teleporter on FIVE this was long established how the zombies even managed to get there I thought. I heard many people theorizing that the Pentagon Thief had managed to activate the teleporters at Kino remotely so the zombies managed to get to the Pentagon from Kino. But I know Ive seen the teleporter and the signs labeling where each one goes to as well if memory is correct. That's how we always had that silly Paris theory going on.

Lol. Well the US was reverse engineering Gas Zombies. Logic dictates regular zombies too. Or just 115. And we know they had that.

The Pentagon Thief is a mystery. We should probably leave it at that.

We really can't say anything about Paris except that it was a 935 station, given by the zombie we see there in the picture hanging in Der Riese.

While I agree with the weapons thing (btw MMX no one really ever made loads of arguments when it came to weapon and if they were canon as we used them many times in determining our theories here) the bus I REFUSE to say is futuristic. You wanna bring me something that says oh this is from the year 2000+ then I'll believe but no that kind of robotic could have easily existed 1990s heck even the 1980s. The bus driver wasn't a very futuristic design looking robot like you'd see this day and age. This day even a rusted down robot wouldn't behave in the manner he did making the sounds turning the odd ways and all that crap that he did but it would totally fit the old days. Not to mention how they had him fitted on the bus. The Galvaknuckles I'm iffy on those could easily be from any time period they didn't look to advance to be honest. Looked more like a electrical charge was merely being run through a bar that went over top of the knuckle portion of it which to be honest is a really non modern kindof design. The knuckles would've have to have been created before the breakout otherwise they would have had no need to hide them on the roof. By hiding them on the roof it meant that they were hiding them as there was no real need for them currently.

Onto a another weapon topic. MMX what are we doing about the new Raygun its gonna be in ALL the zombie maps.

Zelkova, you're not thinking about the internal components of the Bus Driver. He is retrofuturustic. (Yes, there is a term for it.) Basically it is something that is really advanced but looks like it was made in the past. Nuketown 2025 also fits this analogy. We talked earlier about why the Bus Driver would look that way. One possible explanation was to go undercover as a decrepit, destroyed bus on the side of the road. But anyhow, the Bus Driver is definitely futuristic technology. He is an intelligent, emotional, sentient robot equipped with a computer and GPS.

The Galvaknuckles are a weaponized version of defibrillators, the kind of which only exist now (not the rudimentary design back then).

Most of the time, Zelkova, weapon locations are there simply because Samantha or Richtofen put them there. As Sal said, "Woah, did you see that? That weapon just appeared on the wall out of thin air!"

The new Ray Gun will likely have been created in the 2020's or something. It's creation will be added, and that will probably be it.

Oh and MMX btw sorry I couldn't do the female voice casting for you. :( I really am but yea you know what happened. :( I'll try to make sure though that, that situation doesn't occur again.

It's fine... I found a replacement, but she is three weeks late... so... Yeah.

I know I say this all the time, but sorry for popping in and out. 10 hour work days, 6 days a week really limits my availability. I'll reopen to the idea of weapons canonity, I need to reevaluate Die Rise's time anyway so I can just incorporate all that into it.

It's fine. You're welcome anytime. Btw, check this out, I think you might be surprised:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmzuizsojrI

Good luck. I can certainly help with that.

Yeah I'm really depressed about it wanted to help you in some way with it :'( but he always take his Astro A50s with him when he leaves since their so expensive.

I don't want to use the word argue but I have to still question the galvaknuckles as their was a weapon in the campaign that were the galvaknuckles (exact same thing) but they were more futuristic in design and had a different name. Not only that but they existed exclusively in the levels that took place in the 2020s. You see them first on the level Karma but their in some of the other levels but only the future ones. This makes me believe that the Galvaknuckles were the predecessor to them. And due to the rudimentary design of the Galvaknuckles Id say their pretty old. I mean like I said all it this model looked like was that it had a electrical volt that ran through a piece of material that could conduct and hold the voltage that ran overtop the knuckles and it was just a single bar. The (according to CoD its self) modern version was more of a glove design in which you could see the electrical circuitry.

• Administrators

Alright cool I'll check the video out on my lunch break, thanks for the link (whatever it is :B). In two months I'm heading to Alcatraz Island and hopefully Treyarch Studios if they respond to my email, both with InfestLithium I believe, so I'll be able to report anything back that I find.

As for the weapons, it seems to me that they've really went out on an end in Black Ops 2 with the weapons, compared to previous installments. I have trouble believing these maps are in the future, but I also have yet to play the Black Ops 2 campaign so I don't know what the "future" looks like.

Yeah I'm really depressed about it wanted to help you in some way with it :'( but he always take his Astro A50s with him when he leaves since their so expensive.

I don't want to use the word argue but I have to still question the galvaknuckles as their was a weapon in the campaign that were the galvaknuckles (exact same thing) but they were more futuristic in design and had a different name. Not only that but they existed exclusively in the levels that took place in the 2020s. You see them first on the level Karma but their in some of the other levels but only the future ones. This makes me believe that the Galvaknuckles were the predecessor to them. And due to the rudimentary design of the Galvaknuckles Id say their pretty old. I mean like I said all it this model looked like was that it had a electrical volt that ran through a piece of material that could conduct and hold the voltage that ran overtop the knuckles and it was just a single bar. The (according to CoD its self) modern version was more of a glove design in which you could see the electrical circuitry.

: /

I think you are mistaken. I remember that mission, and I believe they looked exactly the same. I really doubt Treyarch re-modeled them. Weaponized defibrillators don't exist. If they did, we'd have a record of it. They're something exclusive to the future. I just really think you are mistaken.

Alright cool I'll check the video out on my lunch break, thanks for the link (whatever it is :B). In two months I'm heading to Alcatraz Island and hopefully Treyarch Studios if they respond to my email, both with InfestLithium I believe, so I'll be able to report anything back that I find.

As for the weapons, it seems to me that they've really went out on an end in Black Ops 2 with the weapons, compared to previous installments. I have trouble believing these maps are in the future, but I also have yet to play the Black Ops 2 campaign so I don't know what the "future" looks like.

Lol cool. Good luck. I'm not sure what you expect to find, but good luck.

I have a list of reasons, most of which come from Die Rise.

I suppose we have.

Although I can't see the Ray Gun Mark II as a "Normal Wonder Weapon".For now,it have so little story background that it seems they added it without thinking in the story factor of the weapon,and only seeing a new and powerful fan-favorite gun for gameplay.

Changing the conversation a little,glad to be back on the forums actively =)

@MMX:I'm working on the portuguese translation a lot.It will be ready soon enough

• Administrators

How did the Ascension outbreak happen?

If I recall correctly, it was due to Yuri activating the Kassimir Mechanism against Gersch because he held a vendetta against him for putting him out of his current work and into a lower position (the monkeys if I recall). When the Mechanism was activated, it allowed the zombies to come through.

A common theory that I have heard for it is that when Gersh was taken through the Gersh Device at the end of the radio, followed by Yuri, it actually released the Zombies through the Device. The only evidence I have been able to get for this is that the Gersh Device is connected to Aether, since Gersh is transported there and when the Zombies die via the device they go to Aether. So because of that, some believe that what goes in can also come out. This is the most likely in my opinion, but I haven't decided what I really think yet.

Hope you all heard and your guns and money from transit now carry over as they added the bank and refrigerator.

No talk of the new Ray Gun will be done until it is officially released.

I suppose we have.

Changing the conversation a little,glad to be back on the forums actively =)

@MMX:I'm working on the portuguese translation a lot.It will be ready soon enough

Awesome. Thanks :)

I missed you all so much ^.^ MMX you and Z are gonna run through the new map on Tuesday right? Z is going to be taking off work since its his birthday.

I haven't heard from him at all, actually. But I'd be willing to do it. I'll surely be online.

those are the galvas in campaign

Okay... I don't know what to make of that.

How did the Ascension outbreak happen?

If I recall correctly, it was due to Yuri activating the Kassimir Mechanism against Gersch because he held a vendetta against him for putting him out of his current work and into a lower position (the monkeys if I recall). When the Mechanism was activated, it allowed the zombies to come through.

A common theory that I have heard for it is that when Gersh was taken through the Gersh Device at the end of the radio, followed by Yuri, it actually released the Zombies through the Device. The only evidence I have been able to get for this is that the Gersh Device is connected to Aether, since Gersh is transported there and when the Zombies die via the device they go to Aether. So because of that, some believe that what goes in can also come out. This is the most likely in my opinion, but I haven't decided what I really think yet.

I doubt it, because nothing comes out of a Gersch Device. It just transports. I think a more rudimentary explanation is required. Something along the lines of "they got overrun" like the 935 facilities. After all, they had 115, and that's all that's needed.

• Administrators

We could, but just saying "they got overrun" as a reason is as general as you can get, it doesn't offer anything to the story that way. Personally, I think we should list all the possible ways and narrow it down to the most likely based on logic and reason, like we used to.

Archived