A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

World at War

Black Ops

Black Ops II

That makes a trilogy. If you want to consider Black Ops I, II, and III a trilogy, then awesome. The trilogy title will still hold when the next game comes out.

I asked for a new title, what, a year ago? If you thought of something different, you should have said something then. The title is now set in stone. It's too late to make a change. Literally. I changed the title before Black Ops II came out so that when the people flocked here, it'd be under my unique title. When you type "A Zombie Trilogy", this is one of the first things to come up. My video is as well. I made artwork in the name of this title.

I think it's a wonderful title. You can disagree, but there's not much point, because I can't change it now. The title is not open for change nor debate.

Although, I have been considering a subtitle for a long time, but I never decided on one. I was thinking "From 10,000 BCE to 2045" or something like that, but I never could figure out a good way to say it.

Btw, Tac, I don't like your theory. I like my Gersch one. But, because I can't really rule yours out, how about we meet at undecided/unknown? We just know the Russians were there at some point. Somehow, somewhen.

So. Griffin Station + USSR and Eagle's Nest + USA ? : P

Thanks. I will if I have to.

Btw, TheBSZombie pointed out something to be that supports the idea that Brutus is Ferguson. He said:

So brutus is known for many of his quotes. One of them being "why do you hurt me" or something like that. I have been watching the cut scene a lot because I have been trying to get the retriever round 1. While doing this I saw something inside the video.

When the weaseal "kills" ferguson he comes back as a zombie. When the group fires the first shot at the zombie/ferguson, he is appalled that he was shot. almost as if to say "why do you hurt me."

No other zombie when shot gives a reaction when hit besides ferguson and brutus. And maybe george from cotd.

-

Watching the video, I agree. Now, it's not the most concrete thing in the world, but it's certainly as supportive as a vague quote or song lyric. So, I just wanted to point out a supporting observation of an existing theory.

Thanks. I will if I have to.

Btw, TheBSZombie pointed out something to be that supports the idea that Brutus is Ferguson. He said:

So brutus is known for many of his quotes. One of them being "why do you hurt me" or something like that. I have been watching the cut scene a lot because I have been trying to get the retriever round 1. While doing this I saw something inside the video.

When the weaseal "kills" ferguson he comes back as a zombie. When the group fires the first shot at the zombie/ferguson, he is appalled that he was shot. almost as if to say "why do you hurt me."

No other zombie when shot gives a reaction when hit besides ferguson and brutus. And maybe george from cotd.

-

Watching the video, I agree. Now, it's not the most concrete thing in the world, but it's certainly as supportive as a vague quote or song lyric. So, I just wanted to point out a supporting observation of an existing theory.

Yea!!! Finally found something of use. But on day 1 I was calling brutus ferguson. Only because I hated hearing about ferguson's son turning 6 and it was annoying and brutus was annoying (he didn't kill me till about a week after the map was released) But that isn't really proof lol just a personal problem.

Black Ops 1,2, and 3 aren't a zombie trilogy. That's a Black Ops trilogy. This thread hasn't been printed out and sent to people. It's not set in stone and it can be edited. You don't have to use my suggestion or anybody else's at this point but you really should change the trilogy part.

Lol, BSZombie. Thanks for the help. :)

Black Ops 1,2, and 3 aren't a zombie trilogy. That's a Black Ops trilogy. This thread hasn't been printed out and sent to people. It's not set in stone and it can be edited. You don't have to use my suggestion or anybody else's at this point but you really should change the trilogy part.

Well, I have, actually. So... yeah.

• Administrators

I'm more than willing to meet in the middle and combine them in some facet or another, I just want to make sure that we come up with is reasonable, plausible, logical, and supported by evidence. Obviously, we do that with everything so I'm not worried.

I personally like to use the campaign, I believe BlindBusDrivr made a thread a while back about how the campaign and Zombies intermixed. However, it becomes a case like with iOS Zombies where it is a bad thing to nitpick what counts as evidence and what does not, so generally speaking I like to overlook the campaign and see if it's possible to still be correct or even disproven based on those events. I will do some recap and maybe a little rambling just for background and helping myself assemble my thoughts.

Richtofen first arrived in Griffin Station in 1940, and it was completed by 1943 with a fully working staff behind it, consisting of Groph and Schuster, and, in my opinion, Porter. By that, the Nazi's were the first ones there (seeing as they made it) and then when the war was over, I'm sure it was abandoned by them. However, before this, they calibrated the prototype teleported and it landed them on the Moon, now we believe that that was due to the pyramid connecting to the teleported right?

Now from there it gets interesting. In No Man's Land, we have the celebratory banner that dates the crew working there between 1962 and 1968. How did the Americans find out about Griffin Station? Well we have two options. Either Area 51 was closed for whatever reason (or they just left the banner up) and then in 1969 they visited the Moon and found Griffin Station, then dedicating that area of A51 to Moon travel. Otherwise the Americans spotted it in a telescope or something since it's not in the dark side of the Moon, and then made that A51 sector dedicated. Those two options are both based on chance, the other one would be an inside job like Harvey Yena and Peter McKay, a similar situation where they were informed of the situation by someone.

As for the Soviets, they're harder to pinpoint. According to real-life history, the Russian have never landed on the Moon so I refuse to believe that's how they found Griffin Station. Remember, there is Russian writing on the Thundergun and Richtofen states Maxis made it. Perhaps informants like I previously stated? Well, if not those informants I said, Gersh is an option but I don't see him as a likely one. He was never part of Group 935, as Richtofen said he wish he would've met him and as Maxis' second hand man, I would assume he'd of met everyone in Group 935. We can go by a standard "they saw it in a telescope" or even that they found the papers after the Massacre at Der Riese and began working on getting there. So as to how they even got there, I don't know. We could say they used a teleporter from Ascension, or the pocket teleporter programmed by Gersh, or they utilized America's. They may have used a rocket, but I personally don't think so, that's incredibly inefficient and not to mention, they had to transport three rockets there somehow so either they flew it up there and left it or assembled it there. But that causes another issue, being that Maxis knew of the rockets, so he had to of had contact with the Russians.

It's all very fishy, too many people have to be in contact with other people that we'd assume never would, I'm not sure what to think.

Why do you think the Shangri La move happened after 1870 and before 1940?

Because the first and only human-Vril-Ya contact was in 1871, and that was before they ever beached the surface. So it had to be after that. In 1940, Richtofen goes to Shangri-La, where he makes his mark on a shrine in the temple. So, it should be before that. Besides, much beyond that, you start getting into the technological age, with spies and planes and satellites. It would've been noticed if that had been case. And besides besides, you have to allot for the time it takes vegetation to grow back.

Honestly, Tac. You're all over the place. I don't know where to begin. Let's try chronologically.

I'm more than willing to meet in the middle and combine them in some facet or another, I just want to make sure that we come up with is reasonable, plausible, logical, and supported by evidence. Obviously, we do that with everything so I'm not worried.

I'm not though. You misread what I said. I wasn't suggesting a compromise. I don't want to do half-ies. If we can't make a decision with enough weight to it, I suggest picking NEITHER, not both.

I personally like to use the campaign, I believe BlindBusDrivr made a thread a while back about how the campaign and Zombies intermixed. However, it becomes a case like with iOS Zombies where it is a bad thing to nitpick what counts as evidence and what does not, so generally speaking I like to overlook the campaign and see if it's possible to still be correct or even disproven based on those events. I will do some recap and maybe a little rambling just for background and helping myself assemble my thoughts.

I agree. I just don't like relying on characters of the campaign. I mean, sure, Woods has a 115 tattoo. But you know where that is mentioned in my story? It isn't. While Woods exists in the zombies universe, his presence isn't enough to warrant him a mention. With all of the campaign characters, there are only two exceptions of this that satisfy my criteria: Steiner and Zhao.

Richtofen first arrived in Griffin Station in 1940, and it was completed by 1943 with a fully working staff behind it, consisting of Groph and Schuster, and, in my opinion, Porter. By that, the Nazi's were the first ones there (seeing as they made it) and then when the war was over, I'm sure it was abandoned by them.

Well, no, not really. Group 935 worked for the Nazis. Richtofen's rebels were rebelling against 935 and, by association, the Nazis. Griffin Station wasn't abandoned. Samantha killed everyone with zombies. This would be why the Russians aren't there anymore. They showed up but were slaughtered relatively soon. The Americans even explicitly say there is "a zombie population on the Moon". This is why Samantha tries to kill Richtofen. He was the only 935 rebel that wasn't there at the time.

However, before this, they calibrated the prototype teleported and it landed them on the Moon, now we believe that that was due to the pyramid connecting to the teleported right?

You mean Richtofen and Schuster's prototype? If so, then yes. And yes.

Now from there it gets interesting. In No Man's Land, we have the celebratory banner that dates the crew working there between 1962 and 1968.

I thought it was just 1962.

How did the Americans find out about Griffin Station? Well we have two options. Either Area 51 was closed for whatever reason (or they just left the banner up) and then in 1969 they visited the Moon and found Griffin Station, then dedicating that area of A51 to Moon travel. Otherwise the Americans spotted it in a telescope or something since it's not in the dark side of the Moon, and then made that A51 sector dedicated. Those two options are both based on chance, the other one would be an inside job like Harvey Yena and Peter McKay, a similar situation where they were informed of the situation by someone.

I really don't think so. I think the two possibilities are that either (A) they found out when reverse engineering and taking all the German stuff or (B) they found the 115 on the Moon just like others before them through observation and subsequently by accident found Griffin Station.

As for the Soviets, they're harder to pinpoint. According to real-life history, the Russian have never landed on the Moon so I refuse to believe that's how they found Griffin Station.

True, but you realize there's loads of conspiracy theories regarding that right? Like how the Russians beat us to it but everyone died so they didn't announce it? (I personally believe some of those. The evidence is just... uncanny...)

Remember, there is Russian writing on the Thundergun and Richtofen states Maxis made it. Perhaps informants like I previously stated?

He says Maxis made it? All I know is he mistakenly said it was the DG-3. Are you sure you're not getting it mixed up with the 31-79 JGb215?

Well, if not those informants I said, Gersh is an option but I don't see him as a likely one. He was never part of Group 935, as Richtofen said he wish he would've met him and as Maxis' second hand man, I would assume he'd of met everyone in Group 935.

Wait wait wait. Why in the world are you even proposing such a thing? Obviously Gersch wasn't in 935. He wasn't even born then, or at least he was very very young. That's like saying animals don't talk. We know that. Did you understand what I was saying about Gersch? I was saying that Gersch came upon the place through teleportation long after there was people there. And then that he called his comrades up to join him.

We can go by a standard "they saw it in a telescope" or even that they found the papers after the Massacre at Der Riese and began working on getting there. So as to how they even got there, I don't know.

That's a possibility.

We could say they used a teleporter from Ascension, or the pocket teleporter programmed by Gersh, or they utilized America's.

There is no teleporter in Ascension. We accepted that Richtofen arrived through a one-time use experimental Pocket Teleporter. They left via Gersch Device. However, I don't think the Gersch Device is a reliable means of travel. It could work, but I really don't think it would be used on a massive scale like the American Area 51 teleporter.

They may have used a rocket, but I personally don't think so, that's incredibly inefficient and not to mention, they had to transport three rockets there somehow so either they flew it up there and left it or assembled it there. But that causes another issue, being that Maxis knew of the rockets, so he had to of had contact with the Russians.

That's why I was saying I think Gersch brought them up there through teleported! Btw, Moon takes place in 2025 (please don't bother arguing that). So Maxis was sitting in a computer in Griffin Station, dormant, for a long time. Then we awaken him, and he becomes aware of his surroundings. I don't see how this causes any conflicts. He was asleep the whole time...

• Administrators

Well, no, not really. Group 935 worked for the Nazis. Richtofen's rebels were rebelling against 935 and, by association, the Nazis. Griffin Station wasn't abandoned. Samantha killed everyone with zombies. This would be why the Russians aren't there anymore. They showed up but were slaughtered relatively soon. The Americans even explicitly say there is "a zombie population on the Moon". This is why Samantha tries to kill Richtofen. He was the only 935 rebel that wasn't there at the time.

I would personally believe it was abandoned, I mean I don't see it sustaining research and development after the war ended. It was all funded by the Nazi's, who lost the war, and yes they were rebels and could have gotten outside resources but there is nothing to hint towards that. The Zombie population, in my opinion, refers to the buried undead from the facility they brought all the bodies over to transfer the souls.

I thought it was just 1962.

Well I thought the group mentioned on the banner was from 1962-1968, but I may be wrong.

He says Maxis made it? All I know is he mistakenly said it was the DG-3. Are you sure you're not getting it mixed up with the 31-79 JGb215?

"So this is what Maxis was keeping secret..." - vox_plr_3_wpck_thunder_1

Wait wait wait. Why in the world are you even proposing such a thing? Obviously Gersch wasn't in 935. He wasn't even born then, or at least he was very very young. That's like saying animals don't talk. We know that. Did you understand what I was saying about Gersch? I was saying that Gersch came upon the place through teleportation long after there was people there. And then that he called his comrades up to join him.

Not once did I propose that. I clearly misunderstood your meaning.

There is no teleporter in Ascension. We accepted that Richtofen arrived through a one-time use experimental Pocket Teleporter. They left via Gersch Device. However, I don't think the Gersch Device is a reliable means of travel. It could work, but I really don't think it would be used on a massive scale like the American Area 51 teleporter.

There is a teleporter frame in Ascension.

I would personally believe it was abandoned, I mean I don't see it sustaining research and development after the war ended. It was all funded by the Nazi's, who lost the war, and yes they were rebels and could have gotten outside resources but there is nothing to hint towards that. The Zombie population, in my opinion, refers to the buried undead from the facility they brought all the bodies over to transfer the souls.

Well of course there'd be no research there if everyone was murdered... And what are you talking about? Hints? It's all but directly stated. Richtofen was head of the rebels of 935. Maxis was head of 935. It was essentially a civil war. Maxis was allied with the Nazis. Richtofen's alliance with the Nazis was just a facade just as his alliance with 935 was. (Richtofen never liked the Nazis' goals. Just liked killing.) And the Moon trailers imply that their goal is to eradicate the zombie population on the moon. A zombie and a dead body are not the same thing.

Well I thought the group mentioned on the banner was from 1962-1968, but I may be wrong.

Times like this I wish the Asylum wasn't deleted. Well, it was at least 1962.

"So this is what Maxis was keeping secret..." - vox_plr_3_wpck_thunder_1

Ah. I knew 935 began the project. I didn't know its relation to Maxis though.

Not once did I propose that. I clearly misunderstood your meaning.

Sorry, propose was the wrong word. Anyway, do you understand now? Or should I repeat/elaborate?

There is a teleporter frame in Ascension.

There is no such thing! :o

Because the first and only human-Vril-Ya contact was in 1871, and that was before they ever beached the surface. So it had to be after that. In 1940, Richtofen goes to Shangri-La, where he makes his mark on a shrine in the temple. So, it should be before that. Besides, much beyond that, you start getting into the technological age, with spies and planes and satellites. It would've been noticed if that had been case. And besides besides, you have to allot for the time it takes vegetation to grow back.

Isn't the entire move theory based on the premise of the loading screen?

• Administrators

Well of course there'd be no research there if everyone was murdered... And what are you talking about? Hints? It's all but directly stated. Richtofen was head of the rebels of 935. Maxis was head of 935. It was essentially a civil war. Maxis was allied with the Nazis. Richtofen's alliance with the Nazis was just a facade just as his alliance with 935 was. (Richtofen never liked the Nazis' goals. Just liked killing.) And the Moon trailers imply that their goal is to eradicate the zombie population on the moon. A zombie and a dead body are not the same thing.

What I'm saying is that the dead people on the map are the ones that were brought in for their souls, and they are reanimated into zombies, so in this instance, the dead bodies become the zombie population. I'm slightly confused at this point, it feels like we are just arguing who the zombies are.

Sorry, propose was the wrong word. Anyway, do you understand now? Or should I repeat/elaborate?

To be honest I feel as though I missed something.

There is no such thing!

What do you mean? There's half a frame for a teleporter, like in FIVE. This may help a bit, but it seems like the image was taken off: viewtopic.php?f=60&t=9614

Isn't the entire move theory based on the premise of the loading screen?

No, not at all. I say that's the launching of the Pyramids. Based on MixMasterNut's three Pyramid theory, it is depicting the vortex engine of the pyramids.

What I'm saying is that the dead people on the map are the ones that were brought in for their souls, and they are reanimated into zombies, so in this instance, the dead bodies become the zombie population. I'm slightly confused at this point, it feels like we are just arguing who the zombies are.

Then why are some of them wearing engineering outfits... The people that worked there are now zombies too.

To be honest I feel as though I missed something.

Gersch was brought into Aether to be with Samantha. How is that possible? Well perhaps he was in the MPD with her. But you can't have two people in at the same time can you? Well apparently they did. How'd he get in there? The Gersch Device teleported him in there. In Ascension, we "free" him. What is this supposed to mean? It means he exited the MPD. So then what? Then, he's on Griffin Station. He uses the communicator to signal help from his comrades. They tap into the teleporter and establish contact, but not for long, because of the zombies.

What do you mean? There's half a frame for a teleporter, like in FIVE. This may help a bit, but it seems like the image was taken off: viewtopic.php?f=60&t=9614

I've been here a while, and I have never heard anything about that. To be honest, I think I need an image to be convinced.

We're not told anything. There is no evidence of the mountains being martian other than the texture file name that isn't even concrete.

The point I'm trying to make is if there is any proof of Shangri La moving, it's the loading screen.

+100

Absolutely correct.

There is no provided answer of yet. Mars is just specualtion and always has been. The evidence for the Mars theory is nowhere near concrete for it to be accepted.

We have discussed the evidence of Mars. It's accepted. Don't like it? Then get out. That kind of stubbornness only hinders progress. This is proven by the fact that you have brought it up again, for what, the fourth time, Mac? Get. Over. It. Btw, Shooter, always dropping in for the sole purpose to support anyone against me, thanks for that. Real professional.

Anyway, my story. My rules. Hate to be that way, but every organization has a boss. You don't listen to reason, you get fired. We clear, Mac? Good. Drop the subject, or I will just add you to my ignore list. Anyway, the subject of Gersch:

Took these photos late 2011 I believe (before I got a PVR, so if you want clearer images just say the word). I wrote a small thread about which has disappeared as well haha.

But I remember thinking that the MDT was pulled apart to help create the Gersch Device, since they do the same. Going from point A to point B via the Aether. The Russians could've easily brought an MDT back with them from Der Riese.

Archived