A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes. Not to mention they both had three forms. Seems almost like Mob of the Dead is analogous to Call of the Dead.

George's states are:

Human > Transformed (Calm) > Transformed (Berserk)

Brutus's are:

Human > Mid-Transformation > Post-Transformation

Btw, I found a huge error in the story. I had put September instead of December for one of Richtofen's logs. Huge blunder on my part. Can't believe I missed that. It's fixed now. Tsk tsk proofreaders for not catching it. (jk)

Also, guys. I've been thinking that I should add the Der Riese Fly Trap easter egg into the story. I did for all the other ones. So I think I should do that one.

Yes yes. But to be fair, I didn't come up with it. Some people have been saying Brutus is Ferguson for a while. I don't remember who though.

But I feel it makes far more sense than anything we had before.

I called brutus ferguson in the beginning cus I hated ferguson cus I had to hear about his dang son about 20 times the first couple days cus thats where the cut scene ends. And I also hated brutus, so I just intertwined their names. But I don't think thats was where you were going :D

• Administrators

A reincarnation is more than likely to alter the physical appearance as well. It is quite possible that as a result of the cycle happening several times over and over, Ferguson/Brutus changed appearance gradually to become what we see him as at the moment.

Yes yes. But to be fair, I didn't come up with it. Some people have been saying Brutus is Ferguson for a while. I don't remember who though.

But I feel it makes far more sense than anything we had before.

I called brutus ferguson in the beginning cus I hated ferguson cus I had to hear about his dang son about 20 times the first couple days cus thats where the cut scene ends. And I also hated brutus, so I just intertwined their names. But I don't think thats was where you were going :D

Sometimes different roads lead to the same destination.

Ferguson being Brutus is a good connection but I'm not sure if we can make that connection just yet. What gets to me is why do they call him Brutus instead of Ferguson? Also Ferguson has a circular badge and brutus has a different shape and designed badge.

I listed many points of evidence, most importantly Sal's quotes. I think the change in appearance is just that, a change in appearance.

A reincarnation is more than likely to alter the physical appearance as well. It is quite possible that as a result of the cycle happening several times over and over, Ferguson/Brutus changed appearance gradually to become what we see him as at the moment.

Quite. The appearance of the prison changed quite a bit. I imagine so did the appearance of its guard.

EDIT: Also, why is he renamed Brutus? Just look at the character section of this thread. Loads of characters have nicknames. Brutus is probably another Greek/Roman reference, just like Cerberus.

while the above images do look similar, it's important to remember that all the guards were wearing red ties/blue suits as well.

We can't conclude that it is Ferguson simply based upon what he is wearing, but I strongly believe that MMX has fleshed out the story enough to logically conclude (at least if until more specific evidence presents itself) that Ferguson indeed pulled a "George". The intrinsic coincidences to CotD, and Sal's dialogue really cement this theory. Nice job, MMX.

• Administrators

EDIT: Also, why is he renamed Brutus? Just look at the character section of this thread. Loads of characters have nicknames. Brutus is probably another Greek/Roman reference, just like Cerberus.

I would assume it was to follow that mythological order as well. Icarus, Cerberus, [Lucifer/Hades], and now Brutus. Why his named changed is beyond me. PINNAZ made a point in the MotD forum that one of the developer's may have named the reincarnation of Ferguson after his own dog, Brutus (who was also used for the sound effects of the Hellhounds).

I would assume it was to follow that mythological order as well. Icarus, Cerberus, [Lucifer/Hades], and now Brutus. Why his named changed is beyond me. PINNAZ made a point in the MotD forum that one of the developer's may have named the reincarnation of Ferguson after his own dog, Brutus (who was also used for the sound effects of the Hellhounds).

Makes since to me.First post in le master storyline thread!woohoo :)

@Grill: I chose the connection without regard to Brutus's nor Ferguson's appearance. Their appearances just support it. Or un-support it. Whichever you prefer. Thanks Grill.

@Infest: That makes sense. But I'm more interested in the identity story-wise rather than developer-wise.

@Clan: Lol. Thank you. Glad to have you.

The only problem with that is that we have a timeframe for when Shangri-La was moved: sometime between 1871 and 1940. I'd personally pin 1900 as the most likely date. And of course all of this is much too recent for that.

EDIT: Also, in Vril: Power of the Coming Race, it is specifically said that mankind and Vril-Ya were one species before the great flood. The great flood separated the top from bottom, resulting in speciation.

And Jimmy Zelinski made a tweet that near confirms it. How ridiculous! This does nothing to make the story deeper and serves to explain nothing. If it wasn't for this tweet, I would suggest you use an alternative.

Now, don't tell me there is quite a bit of evidence for Mars. You fought every single point of Tac's theory and the only reason you gave up was because of the texture file. You then forced it into this trilogy. I forgive you.

I said there's a bit. Not a lot.

This thread isn't for criticizing the storyline. If you're going to criticize, you're talking to the wrong guy, because I love it.

And yes, I did fight it at first until more evidence came to light. Wouldn't be the first time. But I didn't force it here. The Vril-Ya are mysterious. They have technology beyond our comprehension.

Archived