A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Telling you to go publish your thoughts is considered hostile? It's psychology. You WANT me to come off as hostile, therefore you interpret the text I type as so.

Lol trust me MMX, nobody here WANTS you to be hostile. We all just know that's how you are, and we deal with it. You're hostile because you want to be hostile MMX, not cause we want you to be. Don't act like we made you this way or something lol.

I'd tell you my theory on what I think is happening, but per your request, I'll just go make my own thread on it.

Telling you to go publish your thoughts is considered hostile? It's psychology. You WANT me to come off as hostile, therefore you interpret the text I type as so.

Lol trust me MMX, nobody here WANTS you to be hostile. We all just know that's how you are, and we deal with it. You're hostile because you want to be hostile MMX, not cause we want you to be. Don't act like we made you this way or something lol.

I'd tell you my theory on what I think is happening, but per your request, I'll just go make my own thread on it.

I'm not being hostile at all. I'm just not going "great theory bud" like everyone else. I don't care for theories unless they help the story. And I was talking to Zelkova, not you. But didn't you already do that? So I don't see the point of that remark.

EDIT: I was listening to the quotes. Finn mentioned the stuff in the Warden's office, but he mentioned it in the past tense, in the context of "What caused this?"

He also said that the Golden Gate Bridge is a lightning rod. And he said to Weasel about his journal, "Let me guess, you don't remember writing it."

Something else interesting, "This Box wasn't here yesterday!"

Also, it seems Finn's wife's full name is Angelina "Angela" Bow.

• Administrators

I will not hesitate to slap some warnings if this negativity does not stop. I don't care who is being hostile and who is not. This is a place to freely discuss ideas whether you like it or not. If anyone here has an issue, please inform me or any other staff member. Let's keep things back up to a positive.

On the topic of what MMX has just said:

It seems that the crew doesn't remember how these zombies came to be, nor do they know of the rituals. All they seem to be aware of is that this is literally Hell.

I was thinking that as well, but I didn't know about the quote. I could've sworn that there were power cables from the top of the bridge and linked to the electric chairs to give them that extra voltage when lightning struck.

Seems that they cannot remember how long they have been repeating the cycle.

Where did you hear that from? I'm assuming that it was a quote, but I've actually never heard it before.

I will not hesitate to slap some warnings if this negativity does not stop. I don't care who is being hostile and who is not. This is a place to freely discuss ideas whether you like it or not. If anyone here has an issue, please inform me or any other staff member. Let's keep things back up to a positive.

I agree with most of that, but Infest, I don't appreciate you telling me what the purpose of my thread is. It doesn't bother me too much, because I'm sure you didn't mean it that way. But I wanted to point it out.

On the topic of what MMX has just said:

It seems that the crew doesn't remember how these zombies came to be, nor do they know of the rituals. All they seem to be aware of is that this is literally Hell.

I was thinking that as well, but I didn't know about the quote. I could've sworn that there were power cables from the top of the bridge and linked to the electric chairs to give them that extra voltage when lightning struck.

Seems that they cannot remember how long they have been repeating the cycle.

Where did you hear that from? I'm assuming that it was a quote, but I've actually never heard it before.

No no. Finn specifically mentions that the Warden was doing rituals. Should I find the exact quote?

• Administrators

I wasn't stating the purpose of your thread, and I apologize if it came out that way. I meant that ideas should be freely exchanged within this thread so something can be made of them or not. Your purpose is well-known, but it is crucial for everyone to share their input whether the consensus agrees to it or not. Whatever you decide to incorporate as the final product is primarily up to you (as you are the author of this thread), but any form of "shutting down" is unnecessary. I am not the only person who has said this.

Yes, I actually would like to hear that. Not because I don't accept it, but because I've never actually heard a quote about it. :o

• Administrators

Hm, it doesn't really seem like he knew what about the rituals prior to our known cycles happening. It just looks as if he observed how the Warden's office is now and kind of put two and two together. Unless he stated that in the very beginning of the game, of course.

I wouldn't know. Even if it isn't evidence, it does pose a suggestion. I'm currently sifting through more quotes.

EDIT: Just listened to Billy's. As of right now, I haven't heard anything interesting. He yells a lot.

EDIT: Oh here's something. Apparently, the name "Blundergat" is something the Weasel came up with. Also, at one point, Billy was in the Lower East Side of New York City.

o_o

Billy's mom died. And whatever the "secret" was, his dad didn't know. So I might have to re-address that prostitution thing. I still think she was one. But apparently he didn't tell his dad. Perhaps someone killed her? Perhaps it was Billy?

EDIT: As for the Weasel, he talks about what I believe is the electric generators in Alcatraz. He says it must be some type of top secret military hardware.

The Weasel once broke into a bank. Also, there's quite a bit of similarities between Al and Richtofen. Of course, there is nothing concrete.

Also, Weasel says "Another one for the pile! The pile that magically fades away." Lol. It's also pretty funny to hear him try to explain the Afterlife to the other guys. And for the record, he mentions being stuck in a loop, using that very word. Al toured the "Dust Bowl Circus" for six months. Also, it does seem that he kills, just rarely.

Sal calls the Afterlife the "ghost world". Perhaps the Afterlife is another realm, kinda like Aether? But that doesn't make too much sense. In between in between life and death and life???

Sal mentions a man, but I don't know who he is. Something like (ant?)tony lucy-ano. Ring a bell? I heard Sal's Ferguson = Brutus quote. "I think that's Ferguson!" Not sure what to make of it. Also, Sal killed his girlfriend.

Okay, Sal mentions Ferguson being Brutus MORE than once. So I think it safe to say he is correct.

Also, Sal mentions the "turf wars" of '22. Also, his first heist was done with a M1927.

Brutus had a wife and son.

So... I think Brutus is a reincarnation of Ferguson. And that makes sense. That's why he helped the Weasel. He made a decision to end it, for whatever reason.

"Following tradition of the original Call of Duty: Black Ops fan-favorite Zombies mode "Call of the Dead," Call of Duty: Black Ops II Uprising's wildly creative new "Mob of the Dead" Zombies experience finds the four prohibition-era mobsters, Billy Handsome (Liotta), Al "The Weasel" Arlington (Pantoliano), Salvatore "Sal" DeLuca (Palmentiri), and Michael "Finn" O'Leary (Madsen) serving time in Alcatraz Prison, only to discover that being behind bars is the least of their problems. With plans to break out of Alcatraz foiled by the rise of the undead, the quartet of inmates will have to lean on their mob-derived skills with firearms, blunt instruments and improvised weaponry as they battle the zombies infesting and overrunning the island. In order to survive, players must work their way through the steel cells and aging concrete buildings while fighting off a multitude of zombified prisoners and guards trapped on the island with them. Additionally, if a player becomes an unfortunate victim, "Mob of the Dead's" new feature known as "Purgatory" sends players into the afterlife. This new twist on Zombies gameplay is ripe with its own set of objectives, and offers fans a truly new and unique experience."

http://investor.activision.com/released ... eID=754373

Not a rumor.

Update due to the information from the quotes I've been talking about. Basically adding tidbits of information but overhauling Brutus.

Before:

P05.In the 1910's, there was a kid named Billy Handsome. His dad worked hard to pay for expenses, but his mom secretly turned to prostitution to help pay the bills. Billy found out and eventually let it slip to his father. His parents then split up. In the late 1920's to early 1930's, Alcatraz Prison, Alcatraz Island, San Francisco, California, United States, was operational. Alcatraz held the worst behaved prisoners in the country. Lucifer took it upon himself to meddle in Alcatraz. Upon discovering Lucifer, the Warden of Alcatraz began to worship him and practice many satanic rituals. The Warden also imported a little bit of 115 to be used to manufacture a beverage. He called it a Perk-A-Cola, and the beverage was named Electric Cherry. Upon seeing this, Lucifer plucked other Perks that would be created in the future out of their respective times and placed them within Alcatraz, temporally displacing them.

P06.Around this time, Salvatore "Sal" DeLuca was the boss of a mob in Chicago, Illinois, United States. He bribed the mayor and city officials, and his mob was allied with another known as Chicago's Finest. He built an empire based on gambling, alcohol, and prostitution. Billy Handsome, now a grown man, moved to Chicago to try to make a successful living. He kept in touch with his parents, primarily his dad. He struggled to find a living in the city until he became successful as a hitman for Sal's mob. He wrote letters to his parents, but he left out that his success was due to being a hitman. Albert "The Weasel" Arlington was a con man known by Sal's mob, and he made many shady deals to try to make a quick buck. He was also an aspiring comic book artist on the side. Michael "Finn" O'Leary illicitly gambled and was very clever. He fell in love with a chorus girl named Angelina "Angela" Bow and married her. Finn and Angelina became wealthy through Finn's clever gambling exploits. Tension between Sal's mob and Chicago's Finest began to build when they hit hard times, and a violent incident occurred on February 29, 1929. Sal's mob began to suffer, and no one came to Sal's aid.

P08.Finn was locked up in prison. Sal ended up getting caught by the authorities as well, and so did Billy and Albert. They all ended up in Alcatraz. While they were locked up, Sal's mob deteriorated into chaos. In the future, Lucifer saw zombies being created. He plucked them out of their time and placed them within Alcatraz. The Warden locked them up away from the prisoners and warned them not to get too near the zombies. Meanwhile, most of the prisoners suffered various fates of torture, death, and ritual sacrifices throughout Alcatraz unless they behaved. The Warden also collected Civil War weaponry, and he made a heavily modified creation called the Blundergat that even came with a Acid Gat Kit that would infuse acid with 115 into it. In March 1933, the Nazi Party gained control of Germany, turning the Weimar Republic into the Greater German Reich, or Nazi Germany. Richtofen wasn't able to be a back-alley surgeon from that point on due to the party's morals, so he joined the Nazi army to satisfy his obsession with death.

P12.The mobsters had company. In addition to the zombies, the Beast was present. However, it could not enter the time loop completely, so it just instead stuck each of its three heads through a portal. It just wanted to eat fresh zombie corpses. There was also another entity from Aether named Brutus. He took the form of an extremely armored security guard, and he attacked the mobsters in the form of Lucifer's bidding. Just like the mobsters, Lucifer would resurrect him when he died, sometimes making him cross his own time-stream. Lucifer created many artifacts to create a challenge in the mobsters' survival, such as the Mystery Box, which gave them futuristic weapons, and Power-Ups, which altered the state of things as well. Lucifer also allowed the mobsters a fighting chance of multiple deaths in one life through a ghostly apparition they called the Afterlife, which basically acted as a freebie. After many, many tries, Sal, Billy, Finn, and the Albert finally got it right. They began to fight their way through the zombies.

P14.When they killed themselves, Sal, Billy, Finn, and Albert reappeared back at Alcatraz in the Afterlife before returning to fighting zombies again. For an unknown reason, dying by electric chair was an exemption to the memory loss. One of them managed to upgrade the H*ll's Retriever into the H*ll's Redeemer. They also found six skulls throughout Alcatraz that were stuck in the Afterlife, probably due to the Warden's rituals. They retrieved those, which revealed the Warden's Blundergat. They reconstructed the Acid Gat Kit to turn the Blundergat into the Acid Gat, so that they could Pack-A-Punch it into the Vitriolic Withering rather than the Sweeper, which is what it would be without the acid. They also received the Golden Spork, which was a weapon crafted by Lucifer. They tried to fly Icarus again, but they got the same result. They tried it a third time; they still crashed, and each time they did so they had to use the electric chairs to return. They then put their prison identification numbers inside the machine within the Citadel Tunnels in Alcatraz in order to elicit a response. Lucifer responded, and he gave them a recording that told them what happened to them that day and beyond.

P15.Sal, Billy, Finn, and Albert then learned what would happen in their future, and it made Sal, Billy, and Finn doubt whether they could trust the Weasel anymore. Eventually, they tried going into the Afterlife and boarding Icarus while in the Afterlife. They flew Icarus, still crashing into the Golden Gate Bridge. When they arrived, they jumped back into their previously dead bodies in the electric chairs. Some incarnations of Brutus then spawned, and Brutus turned traitorous to his master, Lucifer, by telling the zombies to attack only Sal, Billy, and Finn. Neither Brutus nor the zombies were even trying to attack Albert. Sal, Billy, and Finn thought the Weasel had pulled something mischievous to get the zombies to side with only him, and a gun fight broke out, with Sal, Billy, and Finn versus Albert, Brutus, and the zombies.

Defending himself, Albert managed to kill Sal, Billy, and Finn. It's not exactly known why, but somehow the similarity of the circumstances to how events had taken place before of a fight between them made a pivotal point in the cycle. Sal, Billy, and Finn were supposed to kill Albert, but when Albert killed Sal, Billy, and Finn, the change broke the cycle, changing the course of history. Brutus had sided with Albert to make sure this would happen. Albert, free now, was able to safely and simply walk away, escaping the ruin of Alcatraz.

After:

P05.In the 1910's, there was a kid named Billy Handsome who lived with his parents in the lower east side of New York City, New York, United States. His dad worked hard to pay for expenses, but his mom secretly turned to prostitution to help pay the bills. Billy found out, but he never told anyone. One day, the risky job ended up getting her killed. In the early 1920's, Salvatore "Sal" DeLuca was the boss of a mob in Chicago, Illinois, United States. He bribed the mayor and city officials. He built an empire based on gambling, alcohol, and prostitution. He was ruthless, even going as far as killing his own girlfriend, believing she deserved it. His mob faced what he called the Turf Wars in 1922 with rival gangs. In the late 1920's to early 1930's, Alcatraz Prison, Alcatraz Island, San Francisco, California, United States, was operational. Alcatraz held the worst behaved prisoners in the country. Lucifer took it upon himself to meddle in Alcatraz. Upon discovering Lucifer, the Warden of Alcatraz began to worship him and practice many satanic rituals. The Warden also imported a little bit of 115 to be used to manufacture a beverage. He called it a Perk-A-Cola, and the beverage was named Electric Cherry. Upon seeing this, Lucifer plucked other Perks that would be created in the future out of their respective times and placed them within Alcatraz, temporally displacing them.

P06.Around this time, Sal's mob allied with another known as Chicago's Finest. Billy Handsome, now a grown man, moved to Chicago to try to make a successful living. He kept in touch with his parents, primarily his dad. He struggled to find a living in the city until he became successful as a hitman for Sal's mob. He wrote letters to his parents, but he left out that his success was due to being a hitman. Albert "The Weasel" Arlington lived in the "Dust Bowl Circus" for a few months before moving to Chicago as a con man, then becoming known by Sal's mob, and he then made many shady deals as a way to make a living. He was also an aspiring comic book artist on the side. Michael "Finn" O'Leary illicitly gambled and was very clever. He fell in love with a chorus girl he found in Boston, Massachusetts, named Angelina "Angela" Bow and married her. Finn and Angelina became wealthy through Finn's clever gambling exploits and moved to Chicago. Tension between Sal's mob and Chicago's Finest began to build when they hit hard times, and a violent incident occurred on February 29, 1929. Sal's mob began to suffer, and no one came to Sal's aid.

P08.Finn was locked up in prison. Sal ended up getting caught by the authorities as well, and so did Billy and Albert. They all ended up in Alcatraz. While they were locked up, Sal's mob deteriorated into chaos. In the future, Lucifer saw zombies being created. He plucked them out of their time and placed them within Alcatraz. The Warden locked them up away from the prisoners and warned them not to get too near the zombies. Meanwhile, most of the prisoners suffered various fates of torture, death, and ritual sacrifices throughout Alcatraz unless they behaved. The Warden also collected Civil War weaponry, and he made a heavily modified creation from such weaponry that even came with a Acid Gat Kit that would infuse acid with 115 into it. In March 1933, the Nazi Party gained control of Germany, turning the Weimar Republic into the Greater German Reich, or Nazi Germany. Richtofen wasn't able to be a back-alley surgeon from that point on due to the party's morals, so he joined the Nazi army to satisfy his obsession with death.

P12.The mobsters had company. In addition to the zombies, the Beast was present. However, it could not enter the time loop completely, so it just instead stuck each of its three heads through a portal. It just wanted to eat fresh zombie corpses. Also, Ferguson was stuck in the loop as well, but as a zombie now, and Lucifer gave him a lot of power to make him much more powerful than the other zombies. In his extremely powerful form, he was given the name "Brutus". He attacked the mobsters repeatedly, and every time he died, Lucifer brought him back, sometimes making him cross his own time-stream. Lucifer created many artifacts to create a challenge in the mobsters' survival, such as the Mystery Box, which gave them futuristic weapons, and Power-Ups, which altered the state of things as well. Lucifer also allowed the mobsters a fighting chance of multiple deaths in one life through a ghostly apparition they called the Afterlife, which basically acted as a freebie. After many, many tries, Sal, Billy, Finn, and the Albert finally got it right. They began to fight their way through the zombies.

P14.When they killed themselves, Sal, Billy, Finn, and Albert reappeared back at Alcatraz in the Afterlife before returning to fighting zombies again. For an unknown reason, dying by electric chair was an exemption to the memory loss. One of them managed to upgrade the H*ll's Retriever into the H*ll's Redeemer. They also found six skulls throughout Alcatraz that were stuck in the Afterlife, probably due to the Warden's rituals. They retrieved those, which revealed the Warden's secret weapon, which Albert dubbed the Blundergat. They reconstructed the Acid Gat Kit to turn the Blundergat into the Acid Gat, so that they could Pack-A-Punch it into the Vitriolic Withering rather than the Sweeper, which is what it would be without the acid. They also received the Golden Spork, which was a weapon crafted by Lucifer. They tried to fly Icarus again, but they got the same result. They tried it a third time; they still crashed, and each time they did so they had to use the electric chairs to return. They then put their prison identification numbers inside the machine within the Citadel Tunnels in Alcatraz in order to elicit a response. Lucifer responded, and he gave them a recording that told them what happened to them that day and beyond.

P15.Sal, Billy, Finn, and Albert then learned what would happen in their future, and it made Sal, Billy, and Finn doubt whether they could trust the Weasel anymore. Eventually, they tried going into the Afterlife and boarding Icarus while in the Afterlife. They flew Icarus, still crashing into the Golden Gate Bridge. When they arrived, they jumped back into their previously dead bodies in the electric chairs. Some incarnations of Brutus then spawned, and Brutus decided that he had had enough of this. He managed to control the zombies himself just long enough to focus their attention on just Sal, Billy, and Finn. Neither Brutus nor the zombies were even trying to attack Albert. Sal, Billy, and Finn thought the Weasel had pulled something mischievous to get the zombies to side with only him, and a gun fight broke out, with Sal, Billy, and Finn versus Albert, Brutus, and the zombies.

Defending himself, Albert managed to kill Sal, Billy, and Finn. It's not exactly known why, but somehow the similarity of the circumstances to how events had taken place before of a fight between them made a pivotal point in the cycle. Sal, Billy, and Finn were supposed to kill Albert, but when Albert killed Sal, Billy, and Finn, the change broke the cycle, changing the course of history. Brutus had sided with Albert to make sure this would happen. Albert, free now, was able to safely and simply walk away, escaping the ruin of Alcatraz.

EDIT: So, this new stuff with Brutus raises a problem. This means Grief couldn't have happened after Mob of the Dead, because Brutus is still around. Grief could not have happened before Mob of the Dead, because of the traps. So when does it happen? I say it happens at the same time.

EDIT: Also added self-esteem clause to the disclaimer. People need to realize that I will play no favorites. I moved it up because apparently no one reads it.

Well, I have evidence to say that Brutus and Ferguson are the same person. To begin, obviously they are both prison guards. Secondly, Brutus says he has a wife and son, just like Ferguson. Thirdly, Brutus had to come from somewhere, and Ferguson is the only guard we see with the mobsters when the cycle began. Fourthly, Sal has not just one but multiple quotes where he says he thinks that Brutus is Ferguson.

So, if we accept that Brutus and Ferguson are the same person, then we have to think about Brutus's decision at the end of the Side Mission to help Al in a different light. Why did he do it? Lucifer didn't want him to do it. So it must have been Brutus's decision. From his various quotes, it seems Brutus didn't like doing what he did. I believe he wanted to end the cycle by giving Al an edge in killing the other three.

So, when does Grief take place? There's three possibilities: it takes place before, during, or after Mob of the Dead. So let's see after. Can it happen after Brutus is also in Grief. If Brutus and Al broke the cycle, then it should be safe to say that he would no longer be resurrected. So Brutus wouldn't be there if it were after. So it can't be after.

What about before? The Blade Trap and Acid Trap found in Alcatraz are constructions of the mobsters. The characters say on multiple occasions "I think we built these things", "Did we build this?" "I remember making this", and things of that nature. In their long, repeating cycle, they made those traps to help themselves out. These traps appear in Grief. So Grief can't take place before the traps were built.

So what is left? During. They happened at the same time. Given the weird, time-repeating nature of the map, it can be hard to figure but easy to explain why the prisoners and prison guards never see the mobsters. But the point is that they are both surviving on New Year's Eve.

I see it as Lucifer begins a "game". It may contain all four mobsters. Sometimes just one. Sometimes four prison guards and four prisoners. (When you play Solo, your characters freaks out. Kinda funny.)

So, that's why I think they happened at the same time. (Also, remember, Brutus CAN be in two places at once.)

Archived