A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

Make & do of these want you want.

Tian Zhao?

These were the only close up shots I'd could get. Is he in other missions?

For the record, The Mission 'Old Wounds' happens in 1986 in Afganistan. The funny thing is you assassinate him in Pakistan in 2025?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cus due to my knowledge in the future levels he only appears 2 times if memory is correct(one being a side mission you don't even have to take) and even then he is a enemy in those in which your suppose to deal with him the second you see him. Makes it a little harder to take a pic then.

Lol yes yes. To be honest, the LACK of an opposing argument is a sort of evidence, no?

Or that people are afraid to voice their opinions. But then again, this is the Internet - what is there to fear about? :P

I agree with your theory. We know that Tian Zhao is the SDC Chairman that the player must assassinate during the Strike Force mission in Campaign. WMDs are more than a likely cause of him being such a high-profile target; that, or he is just a very wanted man.

I can't think of anything else, haha.

Well yes, but I think it may be due to the lack of an opposing theory.

Thanks for agreeing! :)

I think it's very feasible, everything can link up as you said - Chinese, SDC, he gets killed, had WMD's, etc etc.

I've only played the campaign once & can't really remember him. I would like to see someone more screenshots of him & also if this poster is in the campaign anywhere? I would also like to know exactly what ALL of that poster says?

I don't know what else to add to this. Some more information/research would be good, but I won't have the time myself unfortunatley.

As you said before MMX, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

I thinks this is pretty good though.

Well said PINNAZ. Unfortunately, I cannot answer many of your questions.

@Infest did you notice the poster appears to be the younger version ?? Again with the time displacement theory.

I think it is the older version. When I look at the older version, I think "It looks just like him." When I look at the younger version, I think "Ehhhhh."

I was implying the poster does not represent the 2025 zhao but perhaps a younger zhao(considering that it is him in fact), meaning the great leap forward may not be forward in time at all, I mean those TV's set around everywhere are'nt exactly a leap forward in technology either.

And escalators have been in production since 1921 but started in america, dont know when they found their way to china(just a time marker). China has had elevators since 1949(another marker)and it's first skyscraper Shanghai peace hotel around 1916 according to wiki, that's why I mentioned the time thingy. I'm just trying to figure out when this was and that poster *guy doesnt exactly match the 2025 by any means.

I dont mean to complicate this thread by any means it was just an observation i wanted to point out thanks bud :oops:

Well that goes back to the whole debate of when Great Leap Forward takes place. I will still advocate that it takes place in the future. Do you want to hear why?

It's posted on the previous page, right underneath the current Zhao picture.

Of course, much of the interior designs of particular appliances make the map seem like it's relatively old. But don't forget about the modern refridgerators that can be found in the toppled upside-down building. That's technology of the future in high definition, friendo.

Perhaps the names are unrelated to each individual, or maybe we are being given another Green Run-style operation. What I mean by this is that the original landmarks that are currently there were purposefully created for means of being a hotel and sweatshop. In due time, the zombie invasion took Shanghai by storm. This is why the International Zombie Center eventually formed; to create a coalition of researchers and military personnel. This allows a fusion of vintage and modern appliances plus architecture to occur.

That sounds a bit far fetched to me, Infest. : /

Thanks Danny, MMX had posted that 'older, more aged' picture previously, though I did not realise that was him standing next to you in the "Old Wounds" mission. Now that resembles the poster much more.

I can understand what captan slog is saying by, the poster looking like a younger version of Tian Zhao.

It's interesting that he is there in Afganistan. Obvious real life history of course - Afganistan, Soviet, China & America.

Also, all of these interconnections between these countries in the Zombie Story is really making me think that Group 935 actually is all of these Government organisations working together creating Zombies. I can almost see Group 935 as a metaphor for the Illuminati/New World Order in the real life conspiracy trying to cull the population. If you think about this it can make sense. (I would have to write an essay length post to explain all the connections)

Though Group 935 & the illumanti seem not to exist in the storyline anymore (I think Activision wanted out of the conspiracy link, hence why we have historical events as map names which don't reflect the actual map in anyway unlike previous maps.

One other thing, I'm sure Frank Woods has something to do with the Zombie Storyline (115 Tattoo + more) I hope he somehow comes in to it.

I'll try to get a screenshot from Old Wounds & maybe someone can blend the 2 images together?

It's an interesting theory on Group 935, but I think they were just a military-funded research organization.

Frank Woods is sorta in the story. Basically, if Zombies were real, so he would be too. But that's pretty much it.

uh.......NO the story did not start in the beginning of time read my story

Don't believe everything you read on the CoD Wiki.

Make & do of these want you want.

Tian Zhao?

These were the only close up shots I'd could get. Is he in other missions?

For the record, The Mission 'Old Wounds' happens in 1986 in Afganistan. The funny thing is you assassinate him in Pakistan in 2025?

I don't see it. I think the older version looks more like the poster.

cus due to my knowledge in the future levels he only appears 2 times if memory is correct(one being a side mission you don't even have to take) and even then he is a enemy in those in which your suppose to deal with him the second you see him. Makes it a little harder to take a pic then.

Yes. But it's not that hard if you have a constant recording. I don't, though.

The mission in question would be "Fallen Angel". It's right at the end that he shows up, though. And as Zelkova stated, he is in a Strike Force mission as well, where you kill him as soon as you see him.

This guy is correct. ^ :)

Why get so many close-up shots of him just in the '80's? Why not in 2025? He appears later on, but I don't remember the mission name.

I had about 15 minutes to play & take those screenshots. The more images the more examination.

At first I thought the poster resembled the younger version more & I knew that you have easy access to him at the start of 'Old Wounds'. I didn't have the time to play a mission until the end to see him (plus I'm unfamiliar with where he appears)

I would really like to see more pictures of him when he is older, though I will not have access to the game for atleast a month. (though I'll try to lurk here when I can)

We really need to find out EVERYTHING that poster says. Its the only hidden storyline in Die Rise. I'm still impartial to believe that is Tian Zhao just from the graphic, though his back story matches almost perfectly.

Well I don't think we are getting anything more PINNAZ. You want more and more. Well we just aren't going to get it. Not until the next map. You want images? You can find some youtube videos online. You want translation? We had a professional spell out his limitations. We're simply not going to get any more out of it. With what we have, Tian Zhao seems to be the best fit for the current data.

EDIT: Btw, I found the WaW Intel is still on the internet. It's just hard to find. Most of the official links are broken. I only found it by chance just now.

I see it being young Zhao more. But I do see the old Zhao in it as well.

Going off a little bit. In Maxis Diary Entry 10, Maxis writes that Richtofen insists that the subject traveled through time. But in the Kino introduction, he says "Who would have thought the MDT was capable of time travel?"

So is this just more evidence that Richtofen was playing dumb in that introduction? Or is it just him having a little snip at Maxis maybe for not believing him?

• Administrators

Going off a little bit. In Maxis Diary Entry 10, Maxis writes that Richtofen insists that the subject traveled through time. But in the Kino introduction, he says "Who would have thought the MDT was capable of time travel?"

So is this just more evidence that Richtofen was playing dumb in that introduction? Or is it just him having a little snip at Maxis maybe for not believing him?

That's a good point, Riss. I see it as Richtofen making a claim based on there being no other solution besides disintegration for the test subject. He has experienced the power of the MTD before, if I'm not mistaken. Nevertheless, he was probably not fully sure if it WERE capable of time travel.

The Kino der Toten introduction made him realize that time travel is indeed 100% possible, as he suggested before to Maxis. You could say that it's indeed a small snip at Maxis as well as him reassuring himself that time travel can be done for certain.

Hey guys, someone (I'm withholding identity because I'm unsure if he would want it to be known) just made me aware that MrDalekJD mentioned my storyline.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9R-ePFwCos

What do you guys think about that?

What makes me upset though is I noticed quite a few grammatical errors just now. I was thinking about, come August/September, whenever the game is over, getting a proofread team together to sweep through this thing, because I keep missing stuff! Anyhow, just talking about the future. No need for anyone to commit now.

• 2 weeks later...

I apologize for double posting, but for the past week I have been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops DS Zombies. I am convinced that there is no relevance to the storyline, and that House, Facility, Temple, and Overlook hold the same standing as Dead Ops Arcade.

It turns out that the campaign ties closely in with the Black Ops campaign, meaning that it technically is canonical with the story. But we won't mention Michael Shaw just like we don't mention Alex Mason, because his relevance to Zombies is nonexistent.

It turns out though that the Zombies mode in the game has no backstory. The descriptions for the maps themselves would lead you to believe so, but there is simply nothing there. While Michael Shaw and Yuri Raslov are playable characters in the Zombies mode, no explanation is given as to how they got there and when they got there. It simply doesn't match up to the campaign anywhere.

Not to mention that the Zombies have red eyes instead of yellow. No workers of the Zombies development team seemed to have a say in this game, which leads me to believe that this mode, indirectly facilitated through Activision, is simply an homage to the Zombies franchise, inspired by the real one, and having the capability to have its own spin-off, just like Dead Ops Arcade.

Not to mention that the Zombies have red eyes instead of yellow. No workers of the Zombies development team seemed to have a say in this game, which leads me to believe that this mode, indirectly facilitated through Activision, is simply an homage to the Zombies franchise, inspired by the real one, and having the capability to have its own spin-off, just like Dead Ops Arcade.

Yeah, the DS spin-offs are made by n-space rather than the console developers (3arc/IW) the storylines of the DS games are unrelated and non-canonical. The DS CoD games in general are just spin-offs.

Both games are by Activision. The fact that n-space was the developer did not factor into my decision at all. Treyarch facilitates the story.

We make it.

I was merely pointing out that the reason the Treyarch zombies team was not involved is because it was developed by n-space.

Oh okay. I said that because the campaign actually heavily ties in with the Black Ops campaign. But the Zombies mode is moot.

Anyhow, that's what I'd been working on. There's nothing major to do until the next DLC. I've been thinking about re-working the old characters if I can. I have Richtofen made chronologically in this storyline. However, Tank, Nikolai, and Takeo use the past perfect tense to describe them. Perhaps I should fix it. Thoughts?

Can someone please explain me why we consider Siberia (CotD) as the "Eagle's Nest"?

Is there a proof that says this place is the base that Richtofen talks about?

'Cause in real life there was a place named "Eagle's Nest that was a present for Hitler.

That's why I'm kinda confused with this. Help?

We know Richtofen was at Call of the Dead. We also know the time period the base there was active was exactly the one that Eagle's Nest would require. In the Moon radios, where Richtofen says he is at Eagle's Nest (talking on the phone), we have to think about where he was. Richtofen went to many places, but he spent much time there. Shi No Numa was barely standing. Der Riese and Kino were places Maxis was at. Eagle's Nest was a place for the rebels of 935, which Maxis was not. The base at Call of the Dead had no known name. Therefore, the base there was likely the one referred to as Eagle's Nest.

Eagle's Nest is a codename. The codename has been used many times, not surprisingly during World War II.

Archived