A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

@Flammenwerfer: The straight line on the bottom of the first symbol is on the right side, not the left.

@PINNAZ: I find it very hard to believe that it actually said that. It would be one thing if anyone could actually CONFIRM that what he says is even partially true. It would also help if he didn't refuse to answer questions.

I think it is likely, if it DOES say "zombie", that the verb is something else entirely. Like he "has" a zombie, or he "eats" zombies, or he "makes" zombies. Not "is" a zombie. Many Chinese symbols can be translated as multiple words.

Just followed PINNAZ's link to here.

I can say that this sentence would be translate to "He is a ZOMBIE", no doubt.

Here's the CHINESE on it : “?(can't figure)怀疑是丧尸一名”

Well i will explain it more clearly.

怀疑,the verb, which means SUSPECT.

是, mean IS

丧尸, as you know is ZOMBIE, (Most of the time, we say 僵尸, they are all the same.)

一名, article which is only for people. (In CHINESE, our article is more detailed, different articles would be used on different objects. 一名 is equal to "a people", 一名丧尸 means A ZOMBIE. But here the word order is changed(which is also common in CHN), just put the article at the end of the sentence, the actual order should be "怀疑是一名丧尸".)

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, thank you very much Dragon for the confirmation. I appreciate it. I just wanted to be sure you hadn't made a mistake.

Btw, for this discovery, do you mind if I add you as a contributor?

We will proceed with discussing the implications of your discovery. You are more than welcome to join.

Well, I still think it is Tian Zhao... I mean it looks JUST like him. Every feature. And he is the only Chinese person we know that had WMDs. And he was assassinated in the campaign. Therefore he may have reanimated and become a zombie. The question is why, how, what?

Copy & pasted all of Dragon's text into Google translate, obviously some parts may be not completely correct, but it's a start. Now to fill the blanks.

此人是通缉犯,在XXXXXX

无恶不作,XX 大杀伤性武器。

此人是危险人物,有大杀伤力武器,X怀疑是丧尸一名。

对提供线索的XX人XX有功的单位或个人,将给予50000元。

This person is a wanted man in XXXXXX Evil, XX of weapons of mass destruction. This man is a dangerous man, and weapons of mass destruction, X suspected zombie one. Provide clues XX XX active units or individuals, will be given 50,000 yuan

Thank you again Dragon.

@MachineX: Yes thank you, im glad to make contribution to your plan:)

I don't think there will be a connection between Campaign and Zombies....

Maybe we will need to proceed with more discussions, i will help when im free to go up and see.

@PINNAZ: Yes, yesterday i couldn't figure out some of that words so i just descriped the general idea( Just figured out the word 个人 and 单位 )

Thank you :)

Well, we already have a lot to link the campaigns together. In World at War, the Nazi regime linked the zombies campaign. In Black Ops, the Soviets linked the zombies to the campaign. In Black Ops... why not the SDC? In fact, wouldn't it be a great explanation for why the SDC soldiers were at Great Leap Forward in the first place?

• Administrators

Ah, kudos to Dragon for cracking the poster code thus far. :)

Now if you don't mind, may I ask why is this man on the poster so important? The statement "he is a ZOMBIE/SUSPECT" obviously makes this man a great person of interest. Weapons of mass destruction? Nukes? A particular weapon that may not even be considered an actual weapon, but something like 115 unleashed?

Well if I am correct in saying that it is Tian Zhao, I think it is clear why he would be wanted. He was killed, and now he's a zombie, yes? Well what do WMDs (nukes) typically require to launch? Launch codes. Now I know that in some media, which I think is even more likely in the future, that it requires matching DNA. Perhaps they need to find the zombie version of Tian Zhao so they can use the WMDs.

Just a thought.

BAM Told you all the BO2 Campaign had to do with the Zombies storyline :P

Anyways I was thinking that maybe these buildings could have either been the meeting grounds of "The Followers of The Flesh" or it merely was another name for shelters from Zombies, or just to get information about Zombies (I know this last one was already stated).

Oh by the way sorry for my disappearance I have been incredibly busy, though while gone I have been brushing up on my chinese which I was rusty on.

I understand, but I think this has to do with the SDC more than any other organization. And to be honest, no one has even commented on that thought of mine (Tian Zhao). He is literally the only Chinese person at the time to have access to WMDs. And he was killed, so he could be a zombie. And I think it solves the poster. It would also explain why the SDC appear in the map.

• Administrators

Lol yes yes. To be honest, the LACK of an opposing argument is a sort of evidence, no?

Or that people are afraid to voice their opinions. But then again, this is the Internet - what is there to fear about? :P

I agree with your theory. We know that Tian Zhao is the SDC Chairman that the player must assassinate during the Strike Force mission in Campaign. WMDs are more than a likely cause of him being such a high-profile target; that, or he is just a very wanted man.

I can't think of anything else, haha.

I think it's very feasible, everything can link up as you said - Chinese, SDC, he gets killed, had WMD's, etc etc.

I've only played the campaign once & can't really remember him. I would like to see someone more screenshots of him & also if this poster is in the campaign anywhere? I would also like to know exactly what ALL of that poster says?

I don't know what else to add to this. Some more information/research would be good, but I won't have the time myself unfortunatley.

As you said before MMX, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

I thinks this is pretty good though.

I was implying the poster does not represent the 2025 zhao but perhaps a younger zhao(considering that it is him in fact), meaning the great leap forward may not be forward in time at all, I mean those TV's set around everywhere are'nt exactly a leap forward in technology either.

And escalators have been in production since 1921 but started in america, dont know when they found their way to china(just a time marker). China has had elevators since 1949(another marker)and it's first skyscraper Shanghai peace hotel around 1916 according to wiki, that's why I mentioned the time thingy. I'm just trying to figure out when this was and that poster *guy doesnt exactly match the 2025 by any means.

I dont mean to complicate this thread by any means it was just an observation i wanted to point out thanks bud :oops:

• Administrators

It's posted on the previous page, right underneath the current Zhao picture.

Of course, much of the interior designs of particular appliances make the map seem like it's relatively old. But don't forget about the modern refridgerators that can be found in the toppled upside-down building. That's technology of the future in high definition, friendo.

Perhaps the names are unrelated to each individual, or maybe we are being given another Green Run-style operation. What I mean by this is that the original landmarks that are currently there were purposefully created for means of being a hotel and sweatshop. In due time, the zombie invasion took Shanghai by storm. This is why the International Zombie Center eventually formed; to create a coalition of researchers and military personnel. This allows a fusion of vintage and modern appliances plus architecture to occur.

Thanks Danny, MMX had posted that 'older, more aged' picture previously, though I did not realise that was him standing next to you in the "Old Wounds" mission. Now that resembles the poster much more.

I can understand what captan slog is saying by, the poster looking like a younger version of Tian Zhao.

It's interesting that he is there in Afganistan. Obvious real life history of course - Afganistan, Soviet, China & America.

Also, all of these interconnections between these countries in the Zombie Story is really making me think that Group 935 actually is all of these Government organisations working together creating Zombies. I can almost see Group 935 as a metaphor for the Illuminati/New World Order in the real life conspiracy trying to cull the population. If you think about this it can make sense. (I would have to write an essay length post to explain all the connections)

Though Group 935 & the illumanti seem not to exist in the storyline anymore (I think Activision wanted out of the conspiracy link, hence why we have historical events as map names which don't reflect the actual map in anyway unlike previous maps.

One other thing, I'm sure Frank Woods has something to do with the Zombie Storyline (115 Tattoo + more) I hope he somehow comes in to it.

I'll try to get a screenshot from Old Wounds & maybe someone can blend the 2 images together?

Archived