A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

Made a change to P54. This is what it was:

P54.Consolidated Coach Corporations was a bus-line company that created a bus that could drive itself with a robotic interface, named the Bus Driver. The United States reinitiated its above-ground nuclear testing program. They decided to drop a nuke on Nuketown, which they still had just sitting there collecting dust. They decided to do a side-by-side comparison, comparing the effects of a nuclear explosion on the old Nuketown compared to the advanced technology of 2025, with a retro spin to it, of the new Nuketown 2025. Radiation scientists were studying the effects of the explosion shortly after it went off in the original Nuketown when they noticed zombies rising, which was due to either 115 or the zombies themselves from Area 51. The radiation scientists sent a distress call to Area 51, which then sent in a two groups of four agents each. One group consisted of CIA agents. The other consisted of agents from the Center for Disease Control, or CDC. When they arrived, the radiation scientists had all turned into zombies themselves. Perk-A-Cola machines and the Pack-A-Punch, hooked up to a car battery, rained from the sky due to the explosion. A rigged intercom was still functioning in Nuketown that received transmissions from Griffin Station that could be heard across Nuketown. The CDC and CIA fought against these zombies in Nuketown. They also found a young man named Marlton Johnson hiding in one of the fallout shelters, but he wouldn't come out.

This is what it I did to it:

P54.Consolidated Coach Corporations was a bus-line company that created a bus that could drive itself with a robotic interface, named the Bus Driver. The United States reinitiated its above-ground nuclear testing program. They decided to drop a nuke on Nuketown, which they still had just sitting there collecting dust. They decided to do a side-by-side comparison, comparing the effects of a nuclear explosion on the old Nuketown compared to the advanced technology of 2025, with a retro spin to it, of the new Nuketown 2025. Radiation scientists were studying the effects of the explosion shortly after it went off in the original Nuketown when they noticed zombies rising, which was due to either 115 or the zombies themselves from Area 51. The radiation scientists sent a distress call to Area 51, which then sent in a two groups of four agents each. One group consisted of CIA agents. The other consisted of agents from the Center for Disease Control, or CDC. When they arrived, all but one of the radiation scientists had turned into zombies themselves. The remaining scientist, Marlton Johnson, a young protégé in his twenties, had hide in the fallout shelter in Nuketown. Perk-A-Cola machines and the Pack-A-Punch, hooked up to a car battery, rained from the sky due to the explosion. A rigged intercom was still functioning in Nuketown that received transmissions from Griffin Station that could be heard across Nuketown. The CDC and CIA fought against these zombies in Nuketown.

EDIT: Just something interesting:

When fighting Jumping Jacks:

Are these things evolving or is it just an old-school mutation?

I think this proves that the Gas Zombies evolve/mutate into newer forms.

No response? Hm. Well more updates coming soon, regardless.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What was your idea?

How in the world do you expect me to know what you are referring to?

What makes it YOUR idea?

Is this supposed to be agreeing with me?

Or is it disagreeing?

Why would you post something like that?

Are you not going to divulge your idea?

Is it some secret?

Does it differ from what I have said?

Please do more than a one-line post that gives no input into the storyline, discussion, or anything really.

Hey guys. I wanted to talk about Maxis. I now have doubts that he is an A.I. Anyone care to share your thoughts?

Quite frankly I believe Maxis might not be so "dead" as we all think.

At Der Riese, Richtofen locked him and his daughter Samantha in a area with a hostile Fluffy. What if they both managed to stay alive long enough to incapacitate Fluffy and then Samantha was killed and Maxis got away.

Other than this incident, we have no solid proof that BOTH of them died in the chamber with Fluffy.

Maybe they we're both killed, maybe Samantha stayed alive since we see her physical body in the MPD in Moon. Maybe Maxis lived and Samantha died. It could be a lot of things, BUT I believe that one of them died and the other did not.

-Whiskey

That's a pretty narrow definition of artificial intelligence. That's like trying to define exactly what alien life is. We've never seen it, so who are you to say what it is? The Bus Driver has A.I., and he has emotion. The presence of emotions does not necessitate the falsity of him being an A.I. In fact, what if intelligence is linked with emotions? Perhaps it is impossible to have one without the other? The simple act of having intelligence makes you susceptible to emotion. The thing is, we have one point of data: mankind. (not counting animal intelligence or group intelligence or swarm intelligence) Hardly enough to come to a conclusion based on that.

P59.The world was now a wasteland. Lava was not an uncommon site, having been exposed from the innards of the Earth. Dust in the air was also common. A ring of debris surrounded the Earth, which then fell back down a few at a time. Element 115 began to spread across the globe, reanimating zombies everywhere. People worldwide had to survive and fight for their lives. The Bus Driver survived the destruction of the missiles, but he suffered many damages to both his exterior and interior. He happened to be near Nuketown when the missiles hit, but he was far enough away to avoid destruction. Marlton left the fallout shelter, unscathed, and boarded the bus. The Bus Driver began to drive all over the western side of the country with Marlton as his passenger.

I feel like this part was rushed. Debris in orbit won't fall down to the Earth "a few at a time", orbital decay wouldn't be the main contributor to an increase in meteors/meteorites. Does it not make more sense to say that the blast from the nuclear bombs blew away much of the atmosphere, making it thinner, meaning less of the debris burnt up when travelling down to Earth?

So back on the A.I.

The only thing partially suggesting that Maxis was some sort of A.I was him being in the computer in Griffin Station. We can see now that after we turned on the power in Griffin Station, Maxis was able to access any electronic device anywhere. As long as it has electricity, he can communicate through it.

I'm aware of how he got there. However, I think it might be something else that caused him to be there rather than him manufacturing an AI.

Maxis was killed in front of the MPD right? When zombies are killed in front of the MPD, their souls go into it. Shouldn't Maxis's soul have gone into it? But his soul was the only one to be capable of intelligent thought. Remember how the MPD was directly linked the Griffin Station mainframe? That would explain how he got into those systems. Maxis became a technological being via the MPD.

What do you think?

Maxis was killed in front of the MPD right? When zombies are killed in front of the MPD, their souls go into it. Shouldn't Maxis's soul have gone into it? But his soul was the only one to be capable of intelligent thought. Remember how the MPD was directly linked the Griffin Station mainframe? That would explain how he got into those systems. Maxis became a technological being via the MPD.

This is why I think that Maxis shot himself in front of the MPD. He knew a lot more about Richtofen's plans, Griffin Station & possibly the MPD than what we are led to believe.

Richtofen had linked the Der Riese MTD to Griffin Station (or it may have been linked to NML? hence why the H*llhounds are there? But that’s all too confusing), Maxis may have been aware of this & been able to somehow 'upload' his message from the Der Riese Data Servant to the computer in the receiving bay?

Maxis was "a man ahead of his time" as stated in the BO terminal by V. Bush's email. He created the Data Servant, he was advanced with computer programming & may have known that souls enter the vials when killed in front of the MPD.

Maxis knew that Samantha was damned, so he tells her to "kill them all" then proceeds to shoot himself to somewhat be with her in the Aether.

Some questions that leed me to believe this -

- Was Maxis Teleported to Griffin Station with Samantha as well?

- Did Maxis then touch the MPD & somehow Teleport to 'the wretched hole' (Shangri-La) the same way that Richtofen was?

It just doesn’t make sense that Maxis, Samantha & Fluffy were Teleported to 3 different sites at the same time?

Anyway, I think that Maxis’ is in the Aether but has no controlling powers. We hear him at the start of Tranzit, but I don’t think it’s through electronic devices. His voice is not coming through the P.A. system the same way as we hear the announcements at the Bus Depot after the power is turned on. We can hear him under the tower. He also speaks when we place a turbine near a Denizen teleporter.

We also hear him at the start of Die Rise. Where is he coming from? I will say the Aether.

This is why I think that Maxis shot himself in front of the MPD. He knew a lot more about Richtofen's plans, Griffin Station & possibly the MPD than what we are led to believe.

Richtofen had linked the Der Riese MTD to Griffin Station (or it may have been linked to NML? hence why the H*llhounds are there? But that’s all too confusing), Maxis may have been aware of this & been able to somehow 'upload' his message from the Der Riese Data Servant to the computer in the receiving bay?

Maxis was "a man ahead of his time" as stated in the BO terminal by V. Bush's email. He created the Data Servant, he was advanced with computer programming & may have known that souls enter the vials when killed in front of the MPD.

Maxis knew that Samantha was damned, so he tells her to "kill them all" then proceeds to shoot himself to somewhat be with her in the Aether.

- Did Maxis then touch the MPD & somehow Teleport to 'the wretched hole' (Shangri-La) the same way that Richtofen was?

It just doesn’t make sense that Maxis, Samantha & Fluffy were Teleported to 3 different sites at the same time?

Anyway, I think that Maxis’ is in the Aether but has no controlling powers. We hear him at the start of Tranzit, but I don’t think it’s through electronic devices. His voice is not coming through the P.A. system the same way as we hear the announcements at the Bus Depot after the power is turned on. We can hear him under the tower. He also speaks when we place a turbine near a Denizen teleporter.

We also hear him at the start of Die Rise. Where is he coming from? I will say the Aether.

Do the electrical devices he uses to communicate have to be working in order for him to use them? I noticed a couple of smashed computers on the table you are facing when you spawn in, perhaps he could speak out of these?

But it actually does make sense. We experience it first hand.

In Kino der Toten, we have the foyer, Samantha's Room, Samantha's Destroyed Room, the Pentagon and and the dentist location (Possibly Verruckt if you've read Bus's CIA theory). All these locations are far and apart, and in the case of both Samantha's Room, seems like to another dimension temporarily or even another time.

But we all teleport to these different places at the same time with the same teleporter.

On the case of Maxis in Aether, I agree with that. It begs the question as to why Richtofen doesn't physically go after him like Samantha to Gersch. Well the circumstances were different, but I don't really know what to say on that. We hardly know anything about Aether, or how Treyarch interprets it. Maybe Richtofen can't actually go after him in the Aether.

Just remember that we had to "free Maxis" immediately after Richtofen swapped souls.

While that is possible, I don't think we can confirm yes or no on that until the final DLC where we see whether Maxis's intentions were true or not.

Area 51's teleporter probably wasn't established back in the '40's, not until the Americans reverse engineered the technology. If one of the Der Riese teleporters went to Griffin Station, it could only be done with Richtofen's calibration, so that no one else could enter. But if what I am saying is correct, then he could have uploaded his message after he became "digitized".

It is clear that Maxis was NOT teleported with her. In the radio Richtofen tells them to go find him when they tell him of Samantha's appearance. Richtofen is the only one who knew how to calibrate the teleporters. If Samantha, Fluffy, and Maxis all went through the teleporter WITHOUT Richtofen calibrating it, it is possible it could've defaulted to three previous locations.

I don't think so. If he was in Aether, Samantha would not have been as lonely as she was. She wouldn't have needed Gersch. Richtofen would do something about him. Etc.

The first quote he made is cut, so we can't know exactly where he came from. Somewhere in the Bus Depot. The Turbine quote comes from a telephone. When the power is turned on you hear him coming from the dashboard in the Power area. In Die Rise you hear him from the computers and TVs. He even says "via technological devices".

Do the electrical devices he uses to communicate have to be working in order for him to use them? I noticed a couple of smashed computers on the table you are facing when you spawn in, perhaps he could speak out of these?

I assume they have to work in some form. He could be speaking out of the CPU+speakers of the computer, not the monitor itself.

But it actually does make sense. We experience it first hand.

In Kino der Toten, we have the foyer, Samantha's Room, Samantha's Destroyed Room, the Pentagon and and the dentist location (Possibly Verruckt if you've read Bus's CIA theory). All these locations are far and apart, and in the case of both Samantha's Room, seems like to another dimension temporarily or even another time.

But we all teleport to these different places at the same time with the same teleporter.

The same is reflected when Richtofen is first brought to the Moon followed by Shangri-La.

On the case of Maxis in Aether, I agree with that. It begs the question as to why Richtofen doesn't physically go after him like Samantha to Gersch. Well the circumstances were different, but I don't really know what to say on that. We hardly know anything about Aether, or how Treyarch interprets it. Maybe Richtofen can't actually go after him in the Aether.

I think it is a war of two realms: Aether, or mysticism, and Cyberspace, or technology.

Just remember that we had to "free Maxis" immediately after Richtofen swapped souls.

That is because Richtofen literally tried to "delete" him. In actuality he just inhibited him.

Thanks Rissole

I haven't played Kino in a while, so I can't remember. If all players teleport to the PaP together, do all players travel to the different rooms after the PaP transition? Or are do they all teleport to the same room?

This is why I thought it was strange that Maxis, Samantha & Fluffy all ended up at different locations?

It is clear that Maxis was NOT teleported with her. In the radio Richtofen tells them to go find him when they tell him of Samantha's appearance.

Yeah, I am aware of that, I was just trying to answer my own question as to why the 3 ended up in different locations?

Richtofen is the only one who knew how to calibrate the teleporters. If Samantha, Fluffy, and Maxis all went through the teleporter WITHOUT Richtofen calibrating it, it is possible it could've defaulted to three previous locations.

I was talking about when Richtofen locked the three in the Der Riese teleporter & sent them on their merry way, I did't mean that they went through without Richtofen's assistance.

Though as you say, Richtofen may have calibrated it so they were seperated. But, Richtofen even states that he dosen't know where each of them went to? I think I’m looking into it too much.

I don't think so. If he was in Aether, Samantha would not have been as lonely as she was. She wouldn't have needed Gersch. Richtofen would do something about him. Etc.

Very true. But it begs the question of what was Maxis doing this whole time after the initial confrontation that occurred in the early 40’s? Why did it take until Moon for him to be able to communicate? This may answer the question of where he actually is. Was he only able to communicate within Griffin Station? If so, how is he now able to communicate to Earth? What has enabled that?

- Monopoly Mac probably just answered this question.

He even says "via technological devices"

Yes, that is solid, but electronic devices have been disabled due to the Electro-magnetic pulse after the detonation of the missiles.

Once again, I’m looking into it too much, these are only minor inconsistencies & the only point I raise that may have some validity would be why Maxis, Samantha & Fluffy ended up in different locations when they were teleported from the same device at the same time. Remember, Richtofen had teleported the whole workforce from Der Riese to build Griffin Station, why did all of them land in the same location when Maxis, Samantha & Fluffy went to different locations? I suppose you can say, Richtofen recalibrated the MTD so that this would not occur.

Sorry, I haven’t really contributed much in these posts, I’m just trying to understand it a little better & see what others think occurred.

Archived