A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

You'll have to ask Zelkova. I tried finding it but couldn't.

EDIT: I'm also transcribing the quotes of the Easter Egg. Richtofen and Maxis also talk over each other. This is just the Richtofen side for now. Maxis will be up later.

Maxis: The energy fields are no longer disrupting my communications via electrical devices. You will hear me, and you should listen.

*buy a sniper*

Richtofen:

Maxis:

*turn power on*

Richtofen: Vital energy flows for all things, living or dead. My power to manipulate these walls is fragile and limited. That is why I need your help. *laughs* Dummkopf!

*steps on top of elevators*

Richtofen: Yes! The energy fields are growing! But further manipulation is needed before we achieve *moaning*

Maxis: The alignment has begun. You are on the right path. Please, continue. You must trigger the symbols in the correct order. An order that only trial and error will reveal.

*steps on 1 Chinese symbol*

Richtofen: Eins.

*steps on the second one*

Richtofen: Zwei.

*steps on the third one*

Richtofen: Drei.

*steps on the fourth one*

Richtofen: Yeah! Good work.

Maxis: Excellent. The energy fields are changing, transforming, roiling. You are on the right path. You must look for objects of steel. With the appropriate weapon, their energy fields can be manipulated.

*shoot one ball*

Richtofen: Look to the right. The energy grows! It flows! Flows!

Maxis: It is working! The sphere has relocated! Now, one more must be found.

*shoot the other ball*

Richtofen: The balls! The wonderful balls! You must get their energy before Maxis interferes! Perhaps a rapid liquidification would work, yeah? Then do it!

Maxis: The energy within the spheres is in flux. Fear not, we will need them in due course. Now, find the enlightened one. A blood sacrifice alone is not enough. Reincarnation is key.

Richtofen Side

*Sliquify one ball*

Richtofen: Yes! Make those balls wet more! More! Keep going! *mutters to himself*

Maxis: If you cannot follow instructions, then you are of no use to me.

*Sliquify the other ball*

Richtofen: Ohhhhh. That was good. Maxis will no longer be able to get his filthy hands on those balls. Those oh so wet... Now, the real fun can begin. The spire! It needs the energy of the undead. We must find our way to find a blood sacrifice! *chuckle*

*build Trample Steam*

Richtofen: Oh, look at you. So clever! That machine can automate the undead's destruction.

*place a Trample Steam on a zombie symbol*

Richtofen: Keep going! More machines are needed!

*place a Trample Steam on another zombie symbol*

Richtofen: Ah ha ha. I'm so excited. And so pleased. Keep going.

*place two Trample Steams on the other two zombie symbols*

Richtofen: Oh, I love it when we plan! Come together! Ohh... Ohh... What were we doing?

*start flinging zombies*

Richtofen: Look at them fly!

*fling more*

Richtofen: Blood! More blood!

*fling as much as is needed*

Richtofen: Hold back! Hold back! Only through your combined effort can you power the spire. But you need something. Oh how about that knuckle-punchy thing?

*complete the tower*

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MMX, you definitely got me here:

It is ridiculous to think that the Jin Mao Tower was constructed in the middle of the zombie apocalypse! Especially when because of the 115 everyone was killing each other!

Yet as for the scrawled note talking about the power of element 115, Tac, you cannot easily say that would or should be the case, simply because its torn off. I mean, we see what's written, yes, but there are small indicators that the writing goes on near the tear marks. Also, punctuation is used, and then not in the very next sentence, where the questions lies. Just saying its improbable.

Also MMX, I don't see examples of long lasting companies as LAW that companies have to wait ten years to put an "established date," on their own label. Either way, my argument is busted. Honestly, I would STILL say early 2010-2020 is our timeline for GLF. Just throwing things out there.

Nice work on the Transmissions from the EE too BTW MurderMachine! And again I agree with Tac about the "Law," discussion.

Yes, I think the note is too scant to take much from it.

Like I said, Zelkova told me that. I'm hoping he'll verify it, but for now, let's drop the law stuff.

Trevbo, if you add one decade, then you make the ENTIRE paradox and multidimensional problems DISAPPEAR.

Thanks, but I still have a bit more to go on the transcripts.

So what your views on "The Flesh"? From what I've heard and seen, the people after the apocalypse and outbreak, people lost faith in both science and religion. They started to resort to a more radical idea which revolved around consuming undead flesh in order to achieve some kind of enlightenment.

Stuhlinger was most likely part of that and it seems anyone inside the "The Flesh" is easily swayed by Richtofen.

just a thought but maybe the two split time lines are mergeing together destroy or messing up time. might explain die rise's time frame & "mending the rift"?

i mean look at area 51,green run & great leap forward. area 51 feels like the earth blew up-green run feels realy blown up with lava,fog-great leap forwards atmasfear feels weird kind a fusion of blown up mixed with not blown up. i mean you can still see blue sky? intacked atmosphere?

and is the earth like they show on the menu screen or blown in pices like in the die rise cut scene? i think in the travel part or the cut scene the earth looks in tack.

also maybe the merjing of the time lines is why who's who works maybe are they are time clones destend to die off and why there can only be one when the other survives?

might also explain why ricktofen dosent just send the NC. back in time to stop the OC. from blowing up the earth or maxis from stoping rictofen from entering the machine in the first place. they cant because time is mest up because of the parradox of a time fusion?

sorry for the spelling but my battery is about to die.

@Monopoly Mac: I don't think that's the case. I see The Flesh as an organization / movement of people that began consuming undead flesh in order to survive, given by the line "We will not starve." That's the basis of it, but it's shady to say the least. The enlightenment I think came afterwards. It's like a cult. Semi-cannibalism. And yes, Stuhlanger was probably part of it. I agree. However, that one girl could hear Richtofen, and she seemed innocent... couldn't imagine she would eat flesh.

@undeadarcademachine: Two timelines? I'm sorry? As for mending the rift, we don't know really what that means just yet. But it has something to do with Richtofen's plan. In Great Leap Forward the buildings extend beyond the fog, just like clouds. The main menu Earth is the one you want to consider. You have to keep in mind the art style of the Die Rise cutscene. The Who's Who thing... I think that'd be harder to prove honestly. That's one reason why I don't think Richtofen can send people ANYWHERE in time. If he could, he would just prevent Maxis from blowing up the world.

@ murder machineX:

yes if moon & aria 51 took place in the past from call of the dead then that means there IS a time split creating two time lines/parallel universe(ricktofen hinted at this possibility in moon)(and ricktofens not stuck in an infinite loop like gary and brock)

(now i know moon takes place in the past. if i remember corectly its what most on the forum believe) now there are 2 timeline/parallel universes because call of the dead needed to happen! if theres no time split and ricktofen erased the future(are present when call of the dead came out)then he could not of had that V-divce on his person and he would not be in the moon pyramid device.but he is in the moon pyramid device. and even with an infinite loop to justify him erase or mending the future it can't happen with out some sort of time split.

me and infestlithum talked abut that in my post: ricktofen loss of power. that might be why maxis & ricktofen cant go back in time to stop each other.and a time merger or split might help explain it.

We already have proved the nukes hit four decades later than what we thought. I say to just make it six decades to explain the futuristic stuff and eliminate confusion with the campaign. Is that really that far fetched? Btw, No. It is not.

How have you proved that? What evidence do you have to say its 2025 or 2045?

I agree that Die Rise occurs after the Millenia & I will say 'the future' is a decent descriptive word, but in the future from which event/s?

Your changing at least 3 maps timeline based on what evidence from Die Rise? 3 maps that have a multitude of evidence pertaining to their timeline.

IDK, reused textures are just killing me on what to take as evidence now. We will agree to disagree?

Thanks undead. While the multiple realities thing is quite a possibility, it is no longer a necessity to understanding the story. The time travel doesn't dictate that it MUST be true. But it likely is anyway.

I didn't prove it. WE proved it. The 1996 proves it.

PINNAZ. Further evidence:

http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en ... =116&ty=98

http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&sa=N&tbo=d&biw=1600&bih=775&tbm=isch&tbnid=9wptY4vQHZsNIM:&imgrefurl=http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Strategic_Defense_Coalition&docid=bD5i9f97NBnEqM&imgurl=http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121226062708/callofduty/images/5/5c/SDC_Multiplayer_Icon_BOII.png&w=512&h=256&ei=yR0PUcqJB8-v0AHr2oCQCQ&zoom=1&ved=1t:3588,r:0,s:0,i:85&iact=rc&dur=168&sig=109999800128293981083&page=1&tbnh=159&tbnw=318&start=0&ndsp=7&tx=116&ty=98

This can be seen on the collars of the zombies wearing armor. The fridge for me has some significance, since there's another fridge texture model in the Power building. To me, it seems like Treyarch wouldn't be using two completely different texture models for a fridge- it is saying, at least in my opinion, we're at least in a near future of some sort. I agree, my original thought was that after Hanford was shut down the entire city was just left to crumble. One thing can be 100% certain here, however- we are in modern times, and have been in modern times since Call of the Dead.

The zombies in Die Rise have the SDC symbol. Explain that.

As I've said before, there seems to be so many reused textures. That emblem is also from the Campaign & MP. What do we take as factual storyline evidence?

2 different buildings, same top section of reused texture?

I'm not saying Die Rise isnt after the Millenia, but what evidence can prove that Moon & Nuketown occur after 2000?

When was ascension & Five set? They obviously weren't set after the Millenia. I understand the outbreaks at both these locations, but what caused the outbreak in Die Rise? The air seems clear so it doesn't seem like an airborne outbreak.

Something isn't adding up... There has to be some type of time interference going on.

I'm only trying to understand this myself,

I dont buy that just because the chinese product advertisement says "Since 1996" that the Moon event automatically has to happen around 2025.

I understand what you are saying that companies will put a "Since [Year)" to show stability. But there's no rule of business that says you can only put that on your advertising if you've been around for a minimum of 30 years. That's some wild assumption on your part.

It ain't 2029 yet is it?

The one thing that has me thinking the date could be as far forward as 2045 is the way Samuel Stuhlinger talks about forest as if they haven't existed in his lifetime.

- Mix

• Administrators

I'm not saying Die Rise isnt after the Millenia, but what evidence can prove that Moon & Nuketown occur after 2000?

When was ascension & Five set? They obviously weren't set after the Millenia. I understand the outbreaks at both these locations, but what caused the outbreak in Die Rise? The air seems clear so it doesn't seem like an airborne outbreak.

Something isn't adding up... There has to be some type of time interference going on.

I'm only trying to understand this myself,

The funny thing is that there is no concrete evidence that Moon occurs after the year 2000. We only assumed that it was somewhere in the late '60s / early '70s because it was rather parallel to the other maps (disregarding Call of the Dead and Shangri-la). Nuketown came along, and made it almost perfect that Moon occurs in that said time period thanks to the audio recordings heard. Once Green Run came into the picture, that time distortion became a detrimental factor.

We can't run along and say "it's time travel" anymore...or at least for this scenario. The outbreak in GLF could have been anywhere from airborne to simple radiation. To what extent of radiation - if even possible - is something of a different matter. You're right, the air does look rather clean, but bear in mind that if Great Leap Forward does take place in the near future, its atmosphere is totally different of that to Green Run's. From what we know, there are no particular facilities or operations that have gone on in the Shanghai province, so we could only assume basic dispersion of 115 via bite, air, etc etc.

Time interference? Or a rather large gap that needs to be filled?

Futuristic fridge.

I've explored this map quite a bit, not only in game, but in theatre also, and haven't seen this fridge you speak of to be futuristic.. If you could give a location, or even a screenshot of said fridge, I would be quite content with it. I would like to find it in game, or see it, to find it in game, and make my own decisions on it, as I'm sure many other would, if they haven't seen it.

I am not fond of the reused textures card.

Reused texture is all over the map! From simple things, like doors, to HUGE things, did you not see the tower pictures PINNAZ posted? The reuse textures all the time!! A perfect example is in NTZ Yellow House, with the Chessboard on the table. It is the exact same as the chessboard in Samantha's bedroom from Kino!

I wouldn't say to write these things off, because everything in this game, and theories have relevance, but to ignore that they reuse textures, is simply silly. I haven't played the campaign, but I will if I have to in order to scour that game to find the poster for that makeup company. If it is in there, I would say that all 3 of your proposed evidence pieces are simply reused texture in order to resolve this.

I only want to help progress, not impede it. I simply wont stand idly by and swallow this when there are points to the contrary. Surely you see them, and I implore you to look to alternate thinking with an open mind.

• Administrators

Futuristic fridge.

I've explored this map quite a bit, not only in game, but in theatre also, and haven't seen this fridge you speak of to be futuristic.. If you could give a location, or even a screenshot of said fridge, I would be quite content with it. I would like to find it in game, or see it, to find it in game, and make my own decisions on it, as I'm sure many other would, if they haven't seen it.

When in the upside-down tower, go into the first Mystery Box room and along the left side of the wall (where the Colt M16 is located), there is a half-sunken refrigerator that not only tells time, but also the weather and whether there is traffic or not. I'd consider that extremely futuristic, even in our own reality. There's another if you continue downwards to the elevator shaft, before it is a room with a T.V. sunken into the ground. Around it, you'll find yet another fridge with the same exact model texture and electronic data.

Thanks Lithium for clearing that up! I would also say that is extremely futuristic, well played. Also, I would like to know if anywhere in campaign we encounter things like these, or even if we encounter a high rise building, like in GLF. If so, then possibly they are reusing textures, but at the same time, it would seem as though they are purposely bringing us into the future with these findings.

If anyone has info regarding campaign with reference to this matter, please let me know, before I gruel through endless bots that have perfect accuracy.

P.s. Not to be overbearing, but the fact that the same exact fridge is used in two different places affirms that they always reuse texture. But of course, it is a given, cant have unique everything or we would over-analyze the SH*T out of this game! :lol:

I only want to help progress, not impede it. I simply wont stand idly by and swallow this when there are points to the contrary. Surely you see them, and I implore you to look to alternate thinking with an open mind.

Sorry no dice. If you recall, the board in "Five" was also found in the campaign, yet that counts. Treyarch would not be so lazy as not to notice all these futuristic things in their games. To be honest, if you're going to be blind and not see that, then there is no talking to you.

In fact go ahead and try to find it in the campaign. Prove my point that this happens in the future.

Honestly, I'm done arguing this. I have evidence. The counterargument of "that doesn't count" doesn't work for me. Get on board and help me out, suck it up and help me out, or refuse to help and ignore this thread. The choice is yours.

EDIIT: Currently editing P40 and P41. Here they were before:

P40.The United States was performing nuclear weapons testing, primarily in Nevada with its other top secret facilities. The nature of it is mysterious, but it is known that the United States facilitated the creation of a working nuclear spacecraft in Nevada. Meanwhile, there was a test site called Nuketown, which was built to test the damage of a nuclear explosion on a small town. The town was filled with mannequins to simulate real people. The United States also improved upon Double-Tap Root Beer and created a new Perk-A-Cola: Double-Tap Root Beer II. They also created an entirely new Perk-A-Cola: Tombstone Soda. For some reason, Perk-A-Cola machines and a Pack-A-Punch were placed a few miles away from Nuketown. Sometime between July of 1966 and June of 1967, a battle was fought at Nuketown between infiltrating Spetsnaz and protecting Black Ops soldiers. However, the battle began right before the test nuclear bomb dropped on Nuketown. The United States had filled the nuke with Element 115, and it killed all of the soldiers.

P41.In Handford, Washington, United States, a region known by some as the Green Run, homage to a nuclear project conducted there long ago, consisted of many undercover operations. By the time of the Nuketown incident, there were several secretive tasks being conducted by secret Soviet insurgents. A town in the region was created as a coverup for a mysterious Soviet operation concerning radioactive material. A nearby farm was a cover for the housing of a missile and corrosive waste. The Soviets also acquired many Perk-A-Cola machines and a non-functioning Pack-A-Punch. They also artificially created strange creatures whose origins are not clear. The United States government also had its own secretive operations in the area. They constructed a local power grid, where the hub was disguised as a nondescript building. They artificially created a creature that was made of lightning, humanoid in form, named "Him". They caged him within the power generator to prevent him from causing damage to anything. Meanwhile, Consolidated Coach Corporations had a new experimental model of their public transportation bus. It included an automatic Bus Driver, a robot that drove the bus and was connected to the bus.

Here they are now:

P40.The United States was performing nuclear weapons testing, primarily in Nevada with its other top secret facilities. A test site called Nuketown was built, and it was built to test the damage of a nuclear explosion on a small town. The town was filled with mannequins to simulate real people. Sometime not too long before 1963, a battle was fought at Nuketown between infiltrating Spetsnaz and protecting Black Ops soldiers. The Black Ops won the battle, and they were fortunate that the United States had then cancelled the detonation of the nuke in Nuketown. In Handford, Washington, United States, a region known by some as the Green Run, homage to a nuclear project conducted there long ago, consisted of many undercover operations. Around the time of the Nuketown incident, there were several secretive tasks being conducted by secret Soviet insurgents. A town in the region was created as a coverup for a mysterious Soviet operation concerning radioactive material. A nearby farm was a cover for the housing of a missile and corrosive waste. The Soviets also acquired many Perk-A-Cola machines and a non-functioning Pack-A-Punch. They also artificially created strange creatures whose origins are not clear. A new Perk-A-Cola was present: Double-Tap Root Beer II. However, it is not known whether it was made by the Soviets or Americans.

I will also be moving them above P39.

From memory we never go to chine in the BO2 campaign. The China leader is seen talking to the president and several things involving China are in the game but never are the characters we play as in China nor do we ever see like say a tv broadcast or something displaying anything in China so the towers cannot be reused texture. The refrigerator has a similar build to mine and its a 2013 model but it obviously doesn't state weather, traffic, or have a fm radio built in on it. That is very very futuristic.

Archived