A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

Like i said i didnt mean to insult anyone but it was more a frustrating peak :oops:

And i said sorry for my weakness, i just love the storyline and i was trying to help making it better and more clearly seeing that maybe there is a hint hidden in the whole story, and it just frustrated me that no1 cared for te fact that there is something in it that is 100% false.

It's okay. Thank you for the perseverance.

But isnt it logical, that during the events of moon no other timeline existed(atleast with richtofen etc in it) because if it would and they would blow up the earth, they basicly would kill themself?

Example: if i would to time travel to 5 minutes ago i "copy" myself more or less there would be 2 me's in the timeline 5 minutes ago right?

with this in mind if they where on moon during the same events as shangri-la and they would blow up the earth wont that kill them? that way moon plays off in a further future then anything else? or am i totally off the road here? XD

Timetravel=confusing

Actually, Moon would occur in the last timeline, since them going to the Moon was their last time-travel decision.

You would copy yourself ONLY if by going back you changed yourself from going back. For example, I could go back in time and then go shopping. My past self in the future will still go back in time. 5 minutes later, there is just me.

OR

I could go back in time and then tell my past-future self to not go back in time. So then he wouldn't. And there would be two of us.

And yeah, I'm not sure where you're going with the Shangri-La bit.

Essentially, yes but no at the same time. That is, if you re-enter a timeline where the future had not changed yet. It's a difficult path to follow really, but MMX's diagram solves the problem of confusion nicely. The events that occurred on Moon resulted in maps such as Call of the Dead and Shangri-La to never happen. Future events only take a toll if a past reaction shapes a new fate for them. This being said, those two maps would have never happened and our crew "historically" never went to them. It prevents an on-going pursuit of whether or not a particular instance has occurred.

That being said, we take a look over to our previous maps. Those maps before Moon are not altered, however, are still quirky due to prior time travel. They have created their own time path unlike the others in which the flow of time became disrupted. In turn, a new timeline was created as the diagram displays, and all that's left to determine is whether or not a particular map even occurred. I look at the image and see that our current maps (Green Run) is a result of history that was altered. The same applies to Call of the Dead, Shangri-La, and any map that presumes to be after the events on Moon. Now it's not just one timeline that has been created; it is a various amount of time networks caused by the distortion.

The easiest way to explain this is the grandfather paradox. Theoretically, if I were to go back in time and kill my grandfather before he met my grandmother, by father would not have been born. Ergo, I would not be alive. This situation is correct; yet if I travel back to the present, I would still be alive actually. Why is this? It's simple - I interfered with the time flow and created a new scenario of mortality. I may have killed of my grandfather, but it doesn't stop me from being born necessarily since I then created two timelines by returning to the present. The same has occurred to our original four; except they did not disrupt the time frame so heavily that they killed themselves. We could say that the crew was destroyed while in Call of the Dead and Shangri-La, however, we prevented such events to even happen so them being present in those locations is invalid.

It's a huge, complete mess really. Think of it like spiderwebs; you can swat the webs away all you like, but all they will do is reconnect to another web to create a much different one. Over time, the design of the web changes and either multiplies or divides to create a new pair, so on and so forth. In the end, many instances were altered as a result of your interference.

Well put. Although, one correction: going back to the present doesn't create a new timeline. The mere act of change creates a new timeline. So it'd have been better to say "I'm still alive" immediately following either your decision to go back in time or for the conservatives after you kill your grandfather. As for the spider analogy, that is well put. In fact, my diagram is a 2.5-dimensional representation of a 6-dimensional concept. I made it that way to be easily legible. However, I could potentially create an animated video of it in full 3-dimensions, and it would look like a tangled ball of yarn.

true point, but isnt it so that richtofen already time traveled before traveling with the group? this is from what i understood, in one of the radio quotes.

That then would mean he created a new timeline and old one stopped existing?

Actually no, his time travel to Kino der Toten was the first time he did it.

The old timelines never cease to exist, they are always going on as if the decision that created a new timeline wasn't made.

Correct

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I posted about it it was no longer a leak it had already been confirmed and a video was already up on the xbox dashboard regarding it.

Murder: My friend I was playing with the other night brought up a interesting point to me. THE QUOTES WHEN WE GET THEM ARE OUT OF ORDER!!! (exited caps) After me and him did our own research we found the quotes aren't even in order on TranZit when you get them. His thinking is, is that due to our timetravel we have caused a ripple in the timeline we have found that when you build the turbine at the beginning the quote he says then actually cancels out his introduction quote that would play at another point. We went into the map and also learned that so long as you do not run, shoot, or even go near the zombies that are just standing there in the Depot they will never activate and thus stand there indefinitely (so long as someone is nearby so they don't drop dead and respawn elsewhere). Think about it for a second if the quotes aren't in order at all since we managed to make it so his Turbine quote wasn't the first quote then that actually opens some doors on things too.

Great OP.

That took a while to read, but was really well constructed and informative. I really do miss the old story, I could feel a big change in story once tranzit came into play. I cant read the following 50+ pages so I'll just ask has anyone figured out much more on the Denizens?

There was no mention of them other than the link to Russian logo on cages, while it's possible that's what was within those cages, it's still not really clear that they were engineered, the cages could have easily been there to trap some of them once they were discovered.

Reading your OP though, I had completely forgot about Argotha (sp?) or the civilization under the surface of earth. Could it not be equally possible that if people could thrive under the Earth, there would be new life forms (or evolved) that would inhabit the place?

Perhaps once the earth was cracked open, it destroyed their underground civilization and were forced to the surface? Being captured and caged to be experimented on? Something to think about :)

Anyway, you made the past couple hours go by really fast so thanks for that. Thoroughly impressed with this fact/theory mixture.

I'm sorry. I really don't see how what you're saying changes anything. You're saying something about changing the order, and I don't see how that is possible.

You can turn on the power without ever picking or even building the Turbine and Maxis's quote at the power for that will go off. I did notice that I could not get the tv quotes to start.

I'm sorry. I really don't see how what you're saying changes anything. You're saying something about changing the order, and I don't see how that is possible.

You can turn on the power without ever picking or even building the Turbine and Maxis's quote at the power for that will go off. I did notice that I could not get the tv quotes to start.

The order is correct but you will still get the quote for the turbine the moment you start building it (since you need it for the eastern egg) i think maxis quote for the power will be going off in any case cause, turn on the tower triggers the quote and turning it off again triggers another quote of maxis, from that you need to build the turbine, during this when you have the last piece you trigger another quote so changing the order doesnt change anything. this is what i think

The order is correct but you will still get the quote for the turbine the moment you start building it (since you need it for the eastern egg) i think maxis quote for the power will be going off in any case cause, turn on the tower triggers the quote and turning it off again triggers another quote of maxis, from that you need to build the turbine, during this when you have the last piece you trigger another quote so changing the order doesnt change anything. this is what i think

I see what your saying but it sounds like you picked up pieces for the Turbine when you did this and either merely held onto them or started building it but didn't finish. With us we neither built it nor did we even pick up a single piece for it leaving all 3 pieces lying where they were. We managed to get his power plant quote to start up but while we did this we basically sacrificed a player leaving him in the power room (he was fine with this) from there we could get any Maxis quote to play in the order we want. This though would prove that the quotes are not exactly in the order that you'd normally think you'd recieve them as you'd think you'd get the Turbine quote first. Also according to the audio files people have uploaded there is one quote in which he actually introduces himself but no one so far has found where it would activate. That also means that niether the power quote nor the Turbine quote are the first quotes.

My friend came up with a theory that when you activate the Turbine quote it essentially bypasses the intro quote and effectively cancels it out making it impossible to get. We were thinking that this could be the case with numerous quotes then.

Here is how we thought:

A:Intro Quote

B:Turbine Quote

C:Power Quote

Say if you first started to build the Turbine and then activated the B quote skipping the chance of ever getting that quote. Well what if this isn't the only set of quotes this is the case for as there are numerous Maxis quotes that are in the audio files we found yet no one seems to know how to activate them. That may be because they have gotten a quote already that is past it thus canceling it out.

We already know this is the case with one set of quotes what if it the same situation for even more of them we don't know about.

@Infest: That thread employs theories which do NOT align with what we have come up with in this storyline, so...

Great OP.

That took a while to read, but was really well constructed and informative. I really do miss the old story, I could feel a big change in story once tranzit came into play. I cant read the following 50+ pages so I'll just ask has anyone figured out much more on the Denizens?

There was no mention of them other than the link to Russian logo on cages, while it's possible that's what was within those cages, it's still not really clear that they were engineered, the cages could have easily been there to trap some of them once they were discovered.

Reading your OP though, I had completely forgot about Argotha (sp?) or the civilization under the surface of earth. Could it not be equally possible that if people could thrive under the Earth, there would be new life forms (or evolved) that would inhabit the place?

Perhaps once the earth was cracked open, it destroyed their underground civilization and were forced to the surface? Being captured and caged to be experimented on? Something to think about :)

Anyway, you made the past couple hours go by really fast so thanks for that. Thoroughly impressed with this fact/theory mixture.

Thank you. I appreciate it. :)

The current prevailing theory is that they were artificially engineered creatures, combining DNA from many creatures. They can fly, dig, claw, teleport. They have huge back limbs, a tail, a human head, bulbous eyes. They explode upon death. These things are abominations. DNA recombination seems to be the only possible solution. We know that there was alien DNA present at the time, so that could have also been put into them. The cages are thought to be what contained them. We think they got loose and then vastly repopulated.

We did about them being the Vril-Ya. It was interesting possibility, but it has since been mostly discounted. We've always known the Vril-Ya were extremely intelligent. But when we realized Shangri-La was on Mars, we realized the Vril-Ya have progressed exponentially, just like we have. The amount of complexity they have extends beyond Agartha now; they have space travel. So I think the odds of the Vril-Ya having now turned into these creatures is unlikely. Also, Vril-Ya never had tails, and they used wings to fly. Such "mutations" are extremely unlikely to have happened.

@Zelkova: While that is interesting, I don't think that affects the storyline. It just shows that the quote with the Turbine can very in its exact timing. However, most players still get it first. Maxis's introduction quote I don't think is ever heard, but we made the decision to include relevant cut quotes back in the end of Moon.

• Administrators

I hate to think of it, but I believe they weren't included because it is not considered a major platform. Why would Treyarch toss us something story-related on devices which not all of us can obtain? This can even go for the WaW & BO zombies on iPod/iPhone. Even if it were canon, it would have to be more of a filler to bridging very small gaps in our story. Or, the DS Zombies has their own story that does not interfere with our major one, but doesn't exactly mean it holds no value.

Campaign-wise, the main character of the Black Ops DS story actually meets Alex Mason. So that bridges a gap there. I'm thinking it may work with Zombies. In fact, there has always been this coordinate to the Central African Republic where a meteor supposedly fell that has been unaccounted for. Perhaps it was the Temple in the DS?

I thought the reasoning we never thought the DS games were canon was because they consisted of 1-3 rooms and had no easter egg related things nor did they ever have the same characters in them. Even the Demonic Announcer a.k.a. Samantha was not the same person in the DS i.e. meaning it wasn't Sam at all. An besides the DS game was called the same thing :/ Black Ops. I could understand if it was called something different but it was the samething. The only reason they couldn't have the same maps in those games is that a handheld cannot handle the maps of that size or any the things that the console could.

MMX,

Sorry to change the subject but this quote I've heard & read this a million times but never really questioned it. I was wondering what your thoughts on this would be? (I'm sure this is mentioned somewhere in this thread)

(taken from Tac's thread)

Dr. Richtofen:

Log entry 1471

Date: September 2nd, 1945.

Deeeear diary,

Another day, another failure. This time subject N3WB just slightly improved. The Russian subject still smells like urine. even after he was given a bath and deloused TWICE. I think I might have killed the specimen from Mexico. His spleen is on the floor and and he's not moving anymore. I can verify with certainty that the barrier is not located in the spleen. Dr Maxis must continue no matter the cost. I wonder what he might think of the experiments on the little girl.

*Richtofen laughs and monkey screeches*

NIEN!!! Drop that! That's my Spleen! MINE!

"Monkey Screech is heard"

You can definetly hear what sounds like a monkey 'run into the room' (as such) trying to take the spleen?

What are your thoughts about Richtofen having (a) monkey/monkeys at 'Eagle's Nest/Call of the Dead'?

Seems strange that Richtofen would have a monkey, espeacially at Eagle's Nest? I thought it was only Maxis & Steiner who were experimenting on animals?

Rictofen - "Another one of Maxis's failed experiments"

Archived