A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was saying Marlton could've been a member of the Contamination Investigation group but they could've kicked him out when they were being overrun. I mean come on think about it, tensions might've been high at the time and if Marlton was annoying they might've sent him off maybe thinking he could've been a scapegoat so they could've escaped but instead it backfired on them the zombies attacked them while Marlton managed to get into the bunker safely.

i must make you notice that nuketown is also a commercial site (don't forget it's all about money). you can note on the billboad the sign "fallout shelter" : this is advertising, we are here to show the proofs of a bunker resisting the drop of that kind of monster bomb.

this town must have been visited by security professionals, investors, etc, in a time of crisis you can make a lot of money with a good shelter...

sooo : when you want to test if a shelter is strong enough you obviously want to make some scientist stay in it to record what happens inside... and everybody is killed by zombies and nobody left knows about the guy in here.

marlton's possible job...

@jopopo: I suppose it's possible, but like I said, we don't have enough evidence to really come to such conclusions.

Things have been going really slow. Work has now stalled on this storyline. I want to add the next part. I'm going to add that 115 came from Area 51 to Nuketown like Shooter said unless someone objects relatively soon.

Yes there is. Treyarch said that from a nearby Nevada base came either undead soldiers or 115. Out of the two, 115 is much more likely, since Area 51 is far enough away to survive a blast, which makes zombies walking to another location quite unlikely. In the past we have dismissed the idea of zombies traveling from one location to another as an unlikely possibility. I think the same can be applied here.

EDIT: Btw, made a slight change to P03. Simply added Bulwer-Lytton's full name.

P03.By 1871, Sir Edward George Earl Bulwer-Lytton was the first surface-dweller to interact with the Ana. By that time, these people, most specifically the civilization of the Vril-Ya, had formed a utopia, far exceeding the intelligence, technology, and weaponry of any surface nation. He wrote a book about it, announcing Vril-Ya to the surface world, but only a small fraction of the population actually believed him. Later on June 30th, 1908, a large meteor containing Element 115 exploded shortly before impact upon the Siberian expanse within the Russian Empire. Edward Richtofen was a resident of the German Empire. He was a homosexual, and he had relations with his male roommate at the college he attended.

You can't say "it sounds highly unlikely" and thus rule it out thats not how theorizing works. Besides the NML and the Nuketown Zombies look similar I'd say the coloration is due to burning that occured due to the nukes. Also why are we making the assumption that the nearby Nevada base is area 51??? Nothing said it was so why are we assuming this.

I was hoping not to put "either this or that happened", but I'll put it if no one can agree.

And on the contrary, this thread is not a theorizing hub. We employ theories when they are good, when they are convenient, when it is necessary. However, we are simply trying to structure the storyline together. Theories have a lot to do with this, but likeliness is something else. Whether or not something can likely occur often determines the event. It is likely Richtofen went from point A to point B. It is highly unlikely he stopped for doughnuts on the way. We don't know that for sure, but we can make that assumption.

As for Area 51. It says a nearby base, in Nevada. Area 51 had a lot of 115 experimentation, which means it was likely that.

This paragraph is going to need to be re-written. Here it is, untouched, below:

P53.Early in the time frame of July 1966 to June 1967, a young man named Marlton Johnson was in the area around Nuketown. When the battle between the Black Ops and Spetsnaz occurred, he took refuge in one of the fallout shelters that the town had. When the nuke dropped on Nuketown, all of the Black Ops and Spetsnaz soldiers were killed. It also stopped Marlton's watch at 19:04'38. The United States government immediately realized that this explosion was not like any other they have seen. Two government agencies, the CIA and the Center for Disease Control, or CDC, each sent a group of four nearby agents to inspect the explosion, before the mushroom cloud had even cleared. Zombies started to rise out of the ground due to the 115 in the nuke. Perk-A-Cola machines and the Pack-A-Punch, hooked up to a car battery, rained from the sky due to the explosion. A rigged intercom was still functioning in Nuketown that transmitted Richtofen's voice from Griffin Station to be heard across Nuketown. The CDC and CIA fought against the Zombies in Nuketown at the same time that Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Richtofen did on the Moon.

Here is my attempt to re-write it:

P53.Early in the time frame of July 1966 to June 1967, a young man named Marlton Johnson was in the area around Nuketown. When the battle between the Black Ops and Spetsnaz occurred, he took refuge in one of the fallout shelters that the town had. When the nuke dropped on Nuketown, all of the Black Ops and Spetsnaz soldiers were killed. It also stopped Marlton's watch at 19:04'38. Radiation scientists were studying the effects of the explosion shortly after it went off when they noticed Zombies rising, which was due to either 115 or the Zombies themselves from Area 51. They sent a distress call to Area 51, which then sent in a two groups of four agents each. One group consisted of CIA agents. The other consisted of agents from the Center for Disease Control, or CDC. When they arrived, the radiation scientists had all turned into Zombies themselves. Perk-A-Cola machines and the Pack-A-Punch, hooked up to a car battery, rained from the sky due to the explosion. A rigged intercom was still functioning in Nuketown that transmitted Richtofen's voice from Griffin Station to be heard across Nuketown. The CDC and CIA fought against the Zombies in Nuketown at the same time that Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Richtofen did on the Moon.

As for Dragovich, there's not much I can do at that right now. I need to understand more before I think it is safe to change it. Shooter's sign evidence I said was flimsy, but it is evidence. Only when Dragovich seems to be better evidence will I overturn it. For the time being, I know very little about Dragovich. Faust, I need you to try to argue your case, or have someone else do it for you. I simply do not know how you think Dragovich applies.

@Tac: I decided not to do Round counts anymore. And it's not opinion...

• Administrators

I support the changes made, makes sense. As for Dragovich, I agree. As for the image in your signature, it looks pretty cool, might do something similar with your permission, but I wouldn't go as far to say it isn't opinion. You say "it is likely" which automatically makes it an opinion, as anyone can believe "it is unlikely" because her life is unknown. Just my thoughts.

@Murder: I agree with you sorry about that my system must've been going haywire. ^_^

I'd love to talk to you sometime though in regards about zombies and my different views. I never find any other people who are interested in the story except you guys here in this thread :/. I mean its been 2 or more years that I've been on this site and you guys are the only one's who ever sound interested in it all which means very few for me to talk to. :(

Thank you. I'll add it once others have given their input.

Saying something is likely does not make it an opinion. You're thinking of something being subjective. Likeliness does not have to be subjective. Zombies killed hundreds of Nazis and scientists, why would they not kill a little girl? It is possible, but that's why I said likely. Unless more is known, she likely died alongside everyone else there. "Likely" is a buffer from set-in-stone fact and logical reasoning.

@Zelkova: No need to be sorry. And that's unfortunate. Do you play Zombies online? I have people on Xbox asking me questions all the time about the story. One guy even sat and listened to me read my storyline. Sure. You can talk about that in this thread. However, I have to warn you that if you get really "out there", I can't add it to the thread. There is nothing wrong with things that are "out there" (for lack of a better word), but they have little place in this thread, except where absolutely necessary (like MixMasterNut's Pyramid theory, for example). So you can post here if you want, otherwise, you're always welcome to PM me.

• Administrators

I don't think we ever brought this up, but what's up with the NOVA 6 crawlers on Moon that can teleport? What's their explanation? Here's a quote about them:

"Another reminder of Maxis' failure! Hahahaha!" - Edward Richtofen on Moon

We did, actually. Just figured that they were Gas Zombies that were even MORE mutated. Like, first came people. Then Zombies. Then Gas Zombies. Then Phasing Zombies. Why are they there? All we can say for sure is that for some reason some person or people of the Group 935 rebels was studying them. There is a brief mention of them in the Moon section.

Btw, I'll add the Nuketown paragraph tomorrow morning/noon.

• Moderators

From that I take that Maxis did some experiments on normal NOVA crawlers and had an accident. Or maybe he wanted to make his own. ^.^

Is there anything to the "special" knifes? (Bowie knife,the sickle and the galvaknuckles as well I guess)

Who made them and why are they there?

Well I guess no one really sat down and made them. (like the DG-2) But it just seems strange to me that those are so much more powerful than the normal knife maybe they are "powered" by something?

(Sorry if you already talked about that.)

there are many things unclear in the final part of the story but thats understandable seeing we dont have much to go on, but one thing is for sure

They then found a NavCard like Richtofen asked as well as the pieces of the NavCard reader, one of which was a purple meteor that had crashed into the Bus Depot. They brought the Thrustodyne Aeronautics Model 23, NavCard, and the NavCard Reader to the Tower of Babble, which was in the middile of a corn field. They blasted the meteor that was atop of the NavCard Reader with the Thrustodyne Aeronautics Model 23 until the gun exploded due to overheating.

This is absolutly untrue, why? richtofen NEVER asked to overheat the tabel, he said to overheat the OBELISK, the obelisk is the pylon youre talking about, meanin the navcard tabel story part is in the wrong section, i understand the confusion as i believe that richtofen(or maxis) will ask you to build the tabel in the DLC.

Just to avoid confusion you prob wanna change that, this is a Obelisk

So basicly Richtofen NEVER mentions the Navcard Thingy before you build meaning it isnt part of the story yet

@Lenne: Well technically, they aren't made of Nova 6, but the German variant of Nova gas before Nova 6 was created. If it was Nova 6, you would die on sight of them. :P

Also, those are weapons just like any of the other weapons. They are just melee weapons. Who created them is just as important as who created the Galil.

@Dark: I never said to heat up the table. I left it purposefully ambiguous. However, Richtofen does tell you to build the NavCard Reader. So there was no reason I was going to leave it out. If for some reason Treyarch retruns to this map in the next DLC, we will have stuff to add, but this is all we have for now.

• Administrators

From that I take that Maxis did some experiments on normal NOVA 6 crawlers and had an accident. Or maybe he wanted to make his own. ^.^

Is there anything to the "special" knifes? (Bowie knife,the sickle and the galvaknuckles as well I guess)

Well I guess no one really sat down and made them. (like the DG-2) But it just seems strange to me that those are so much more powerful than the normal knife maybe they are "powered" by something?

Well the Bowie knife was made by Jim Bowie and he used it in the Alamo, and it caught on from there, so that's that weapons explanation.

The Sickle, or at least versions of it, has been around for thousands of years, some being dated as early as 3000 BC, so the creator is unknown. The Russians picked it up along with the hammer in their Communism symbol to represent the agricultural working class.

Galvaknuckles are hard to pinpoint, so I've got nothing to offer on those. I don't think that there's anything powering them, they are just special. Perhaps sharper, who knows, but they're just knives in my opinion.

As for the crawlers, I do think that they contain of N6 and not NOVA Gas, the gas effects just got weaker over 20 years. For example, chloroform (even in its container) doesn't work after a while. Same with most over-the-counter drugs, they stop working after a while because it decomposes.

• Moderators

@Lenne: Well technically, they aren't made of Nova 6, but the German variant of Nova gas before Nova 6 was created. If it was Nova 6, you would die on sight of them. :P

I always assumed they were Nova 6 because of the "beware of the 6" in Kino.

But I think it is safe to say that you are right. So I changed it. ^^

From that I take that Maxis did some experiments on normal NOVA 6 crawlers and had an accident. Or maybe he wanted to make his own. ^.^

Well the Bowie knife was made by Jim Bowie and he used it in the Alamo, and it caught on from there, so that's that weapons explanation.

The Sickle, or at least versions of it, has been around for thousands of years, some being dated as early as 3000 BC, so the creator is unknown. The Russians picked it up along with the hammer in their Communism symbol to represent the agricultural working class.

Galvaknuckles are hard to pinpoint, so I've got nothing to offer on those. I don't think that there's anything powering them, they are just special. Perhaps sharper, who knows, but they're just knives in my opinion.

As for the crawlers, I do think that they contain of N6 and not NOVA Gas, the gas effects just got weaker over 20 years. For example, chloroform (even in its container) doesn't work after a while. Same with most over-the-counter drugs, they stop working after a while because it decomposes.

I was hoping that the weapons would be something special. : (

Thanks anyway Tac. ^.^

Archived