A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

P60.Misty, Marlton, Samuel, and Russman continued to survive, not heeding Maxis's instruction. Richtofen then began to speak inside Samuel's mind, much like Samantha had done to Yuri. He gave Samuel in-depth instructions to build something with a jet engine to use to heat an electric pylon in Green Run, known as the Tower of Babble.

They scoured the area for pieces of the jet gun that Richtofen wanted.

Then they used those pieces to construct the Thrustodyne Aeronautics Model 23. Richtofen told them to bring it to the Tower along with another contraption he wanted them to build.

They then found a NavCard like Richtofen asked as well as the pieces of the NavCard reader, one of which was a purple meteor that had crashed into the Bus Depot. They brought the Thrustodyne Aeronautics Model 23, NavCard, and the NavCard Reader to the Tower of Babble, which was in the middile of a corn field. They blasted the meteor that was atop of the NavCard Reader with the Thrustodyne Aeronautics Model 23 until the gun exploded due to overheating.

Richtofen then ordered Samuel and the others to wrest Element 115 out of the Zombies by killing them under the Tower.

Richtofen then announced that too much power was flowing into the Tower.

So they reduced the power input by throwing EMP Grenades they got from the Mystery Box at some of the electric lights around the area. Richtofen then gave his excuse of a thank you for helping him in his plan to heal the Earth for his own amusement.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

Very nice MMX! They way you conclude with Richtofen's plan of re-plaguing the Earth, it makes me think that either way you look at the sides, the Earth will be restored once again. The reason why I mention this is because when you really look into the Easter Egg's depth, the only thing you are doing is giving either Maxis or Richtofen individual power. Couldn't one assume that if our crew were to restore the Earth prior to the rockets hitting, they could prevent either overseer the power to control the zombies so in fact no one has any power?

I know that sounds stupid, since that ultimately leads to no more zombies, but hey - it's food for thought. :geek:

Fixed the links guys.

@Tac: thank you. Yup. :)

@Infest: Well, I'd prefer to help Maxis because maybe he'll hand the Earth back to rule itself instead of sequestering the power for himself. Richtofen on the other hand.... *shivers*

Well it really depends on how the Earth is restored. Time travel? Possible. Somehow resurrecting people via vril? Possible. Some weird time effect like the Focusing Stone? Possible.

EDIT: Btw, guys. I don't know if anyone knows this or not, but remember those Richtofen books in Nuketown? You can still find them in Nuketown Zombies. AND, they aren't just re-used; they were touched up, dirtied, torn, and lying on the ground.

I'm honestly getting sick of this shit aswell, so tired of seeing all these "Theories" and no actual progress. I think there is something there, although it's not gonna be something big. Who knows though other then 3arc, eh?

These are not theories in the manner you might be thinking but rather a combilation of what we know thus far and how it flows together. Yes there might have been some theorizing but its to make up for minor gaps here and there is all not major theorizing. Definitely not theories regarding things that are in the future.

Edit: fixed my wording a bit in what I meant.

P61.Misty, Marlton, Samuel, and Russman then turned the Power off. Maxis then praised them for finally listening to him.

Out of the sky beamed down "Him", who attacked the four passengers. They led him to the Tower of Babble, where Maxis told them to kill him to capture its essence to use as a power source.

They placed two Turbines under the Tower and then killed "Him", fulfilling Maxis's command. The Power was still too much, so they placed some Turbines around the lights, the same kind that had been hit by their EMP Grenades. This gave Maxis enough power to power the Tower of Babble, but not too much that would overload it.

The Tower of Babble was then powered to suit both Maxis and Richtofen. Misty, Marlton, Samuel, and Russman continued their survival against the Zombies. The Bus Driver continued his loop around the Green Run area. The four passengers tried to insert the NavCard into the NavCard Reader, however the Reader claimed it was the incorrect NavCard.

So that covers Maxis. :D

Question: When you "kill" "Him", does he in fact never come back for the rest of that game?

Also, I was thinking about putting a rhetorical question at the end simply for dramatic effect. Something like: "Where was the right one?" What do you guys think?

• Administrators

So like... there are corrosive barrels in Diner too. Does this mean that all of these establishments are illegitimate?

The word "illegitimate" is slightly confusing me. I know that MurderMachineX has explained it to me, but just to clarify, are you saying that these places were built just for the purpose of hiding what was actually happening?

@Murder: If you kill "Him" he will still come back trust me we have had him come back 3 times in a game round 10, 11, 12 in one game sheesh thank god for knuckles. Also just so you understand you cannot do Richtofen then Maxis's EE in that order in one game. In you were to do it in one game it would have to be Maxis first then Richtofen.

• Administrators

Yeah.

Ok thank you. I'm trying to clarify what I think because history shows that these facilities, like the bank, bar, hotel, etc., were legitimate things inside of the map so perhaps they were renovated to hide the secrets of the area instead of built? If that's what you meant, I do apologize.

@Monopoly Mac: Thank you :) That'll necessitate and update.

@INeedVoka: Yeah. If Treyarch made it that hard to complete, there wouldn't be any point in making it.

@Zelkova: I know he comes back normally in a game. But I mean AFTER you do the Easter Egg does he come back? IN THE SAME GAME. That is to say, does "capturing his essence" actually once and for all kill him? Also, you are wrong. I myself did the Richtofen Easter Egg and then the Maxis Easter Egg in one game. So there.

@Tac: I think they were wholly or nearly so fabricated. As Samuel, "Since when did they build a town here?!"

Well to answer your question then, from all I've gathered no one has ever reported his return in the same game they sent him up the tower. My gang has tried to get him to come back but he doesn't the storm remains above the tower shooting lightning bolts at the top of it so the answer is no.

This might be worth posting here. Sorry I haven't been super active. Getting ready for end of the year and whatnot.

The rockets have to strike some time after February 26, 1968

The couldn't have struck before Dragovich's plan was put into effect

Remember the Russian Crates in Green Run?

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Redemption?file=Dragovich_pointing_his_gun.jpg

Check the map behind Dragovich

one of the areas marked it the area of Green Run in Washington

Along with Omaha and Area 51 and the nuclear test site

Nuketown Zombies must occur some time after nuketown, which means that Green Run is at least connected to Dragovich's plan to unleash sleep agents across America

whether or not that leaves us with a direct date is debatable however

one could say that the Russian attack on Nuketown coincided with the events preluding moon, but I can't be too sure. More likely, immediately after the Russian attack, the US began looking into new technology to counter the weapons, forcing them to clear Hanger 18 for the experiment. This could also explain the use of seemingly alien tech at the start of Nuketown zombies on the loading screen.

The US might have wanted to counter attack, or at least build a more powerful WMD to counter the weapons, pressuring them into researching the alien technology

Woah woah woah, I thought we already said we aren't going to be linking the Zombies storyline in anyway to the campaign storyline due to the fact that if you started linking it back in Black Ops 1 you MUST then link the Black Ops 2 campaign also to the storyline as its campaign is a direct sequel to the first. BO2 campaign though has nothing that you could in anyway get for the zombie storyline. I remember you guys shooting me down several times when I tried to link the campaign and zombie story because you said you cant combine them. :(

@Faust: Spies from Russia have been here a while. Why do they have to specifically be following the orders of Dragovich? Why not some other Russian leader?

@Zelkova: I don't know who told you that, but Zombies and the Black Ops campaign do link together. The campaign has always linked together, except now for Black Ops II because of the alternate timeline.

Well, technically every time they time travelled, it created a new reality, however the things they were doing were in such remote places that they barely even altered mainstream history, so it is negligible. However, when the missiles hit, that drastically altered everything that was history. So the split with the campaign would have to be when the missiles hit, which prevented the Earth from ever progressing into 2025.

EDIT: So four things we should discuss:

1. The legitimacy of Diner

2. The Cabin in Green Run

3. Whether Dragovich was involved

4. Finalizing the Grief paragraph (last)

Btw, something I found out. You know how Marlton appears in Nuketown? Guess what? He does not appear in the Italian version of the game.

Well I think that experiments being performed at Green Run were covert because they were probably unethical and illegal. Kind of like a lot of the things the CIA and the government had done back in the day. The Diner, Farm, and Town were all built to cover up these things.

The Cabin looks like it was once a home to hermit who lived there and possibly collected Denizen skulls. It's meaning could be interpreted in anyway to be honest.

If Dragovich was involved, I'm not sure. There are similar looking barrels in the PaP room to those nova 6 canisters in BO1. Could be a copy and paste kind of thing.

Monopoly Mac, it's cool we're on the same page. However, there's something that bugs me. That means the only legitimate operation is Bus Depot. It seems strange that there was nowhere else legitimate nearby? Could the Bus Depot really be serving all these illegitimate operations and not know it? Or did they? Or does it matter?

As for the Cabin, I suppose you are right.

I don't know. I don't know if we can progress down that road unless Faust comments more on it. I simply don't see what necessitates Dragovich being the man behind the Soviet Union's American enterprise, so to speak.

EDIT: Btw, I couldn't help but notice your signature. Don't fret. Things will get better when Zombies isn't the "latest and greatest", once the fanboys are gone and the true fans are left behind. We will however need the staff of this site to be more vigilant to see us through.

Archived